Wicked Night

By WeiWeiWei_95

ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________... More

Wicked Night I
Wicked Night II
Sean, Yibo and Zhan
Wicked Night III (Extra Chapter)
Wicked Night IV (Extra Chapter)

Wicked Night V (Final Extra Chapter)

3.6K 197 75
By WeiWeiWei_95

Sorry if this came late as the WT keep on glitching.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains violence. So read at your own risk.

Well, without further a do, enjoy reading (≧▽≦)
.
.
.

______________________________________

"How many years have its been, your highness? Thirteen years have passed, and the queen's health does not appear to have improved. If this continues, the kingdom will be at a loss ", stated one of the noblemen.

Sean and Zhan both have harsh expressions on their faces as they glance at him. It is true that Yibo has not improved since the death of their child, which is exceedingly concerning for the kingdom's future. That's why these nasty noblemen are interested in this matter, especially after learning that Yibo would be unable to conceive again. It raised their expectations of becoming a member of the imperial family by promoting their daughters to the twin as if they were things, which they constantly refused.

The twins couldn't hide their contempt at how these guys treat their daughters as if they were a commodity that could be exchanged for power. They understood these noblemen were important to the kingdom, but seeing them so desperate for power gave the twin the creeps.

They looked at one other and didn't need to say anything to understand each other. Zhan sighed and looked closely at the men in the room before replying,

"And what were you trying to imply?"

The men's eyes sparkled, and one of them spoke confidently, "We all know that the queen couldn't conceive again, right?" he said, and all the noblemen agreed.

The gentleman then continues, "A successor is necessary for the next generation to continue, since the queen's inability to conceive again makes having an heir impossible. And he's not much useful either.", there was a little pause while the guy looked behind at the other nobles, and then they all knelt down in front of the kings, lowering their heads and saying the words that astonished the twin.

"Please consider our plea and search for another mate, your highness."

They clenched their jaws and gripped their chairs. Sean and Zhan are enraged at them. How can they insult their queen in front of their own face? How brave they are to express such words openly to them and recommend to seacrh for another spouse, because Yibo is unable to conceive again.

Sean's rage reaches at it's peak, and in the blink of an eye, he's in front of the guy who leads the others. His sharp claws sliced the man's head off in an instant. Its head dropped to the side of it's lifeless body, splattering the man's blood throughout the room.

The noblemen all gasped in disbelief, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing. It was the first time they had seen the twins enraged, as they were generally kind to everyone in the kingdom. They could feel fear gripping their bodies as the twin emitted powerful murderous intent pheromones around the room. Some shivered in dread, while others fainted as a result of the twin's severe pressure emitting.

Then, Zhan gets up from his seat.

"We don't want to hear this ever again!" he yelled across the room.

~~~~

The twins leave the room to avoid killing another person's life as a result of their rage. It's not the first time they've killed someone; they've been in war and killed several enemies on the battlefield, so killing that filthy man who insulted their mate is nothing new to them.

They cleaned up and suppressed their rage, not wanting to leave any evidence of the previous event before meeting their wife. They make their way to their chamber with hasty feet. Yibo, like the previous evenings, is seated in a chair by the window, gazing at the sky while holding their child's garments. Yibo didn't miss mourning for their lost child for years.

Yibo has shed a lot of weight over the last few years. He was so traumatized by the tragedy that he couldn't accept losing their child until today. As a result, the cheery boy has lost his shine. The gleam in his eyes when he speaks and the brilliant smile he displays have vanished, leaving him with a dreary expression. He became quite, barely saying a words or just nod his head. It saddens the twins every time they see their beloved wife in that state, and they never get tired of showing him how much they love him, hoping that one day, maybe one day, their mate would return.

Zhan and Sean approached him and planted delicate kisses on his forehead before kneeling in front of him.

"Sean-ge... Zhan-ge," Yibo said softly.

"Are you still up?" Zhan asks softly as he caresses Yibo's face, and the latter leans closer.

Yibo just said, "Hmm."

"You must be exhausted already. Let's go to bed now "Sean stated while holding Yibo's hand.

Yibo nodded, and the twin escorted him to their bed. They wrapped a blanket around him and tucked him in. Soon after, the twin followed and embraced him, as though he were about to be lost. Then they all fell asleep.

~~~~

SLAP!

When the guy raised his hand on his daughter, who was now on the floor and gripping her hurting cheek, a heavy smack resonated throughout the living room.

"How is that boy still alive? Didn't I already make myself clear that finish that boy right away? "The man yells at his daughter.

The girl merely sobs quietly, frightened in dread of her father.

The guy clinched his teeth and let out a furious groan as he realized how worthless his daughter is.

"Tomorrow-," the guy begins, as the girl raises her head to meet her father's piercing stare.

"Tomorrow, finish that boy ," he ordered authoritatively.

"I don't want to do it, father," she said, not wanting to repeat what she had done years ago.

Her father stared at her, unsatisfied with what she had stated. The man grabs her hair and forces her to face him.

"Are you now opposing me? You've already done it. To whom-",he stopped and gave her a sinister look.

"To an unborn child," he declared emphatically before hurling her to the ground once again.

"Don't make me repeat myself again, Yangzi.", the man said and leave his daughter in their living room.

~~~~

With her trembling hand, Yangzi poured the clear liquid to the coffee cup and stir it to be mixed.

She didn't want to do this, her conscience is hunting her. Yes she wanted to be the queen, to make Yibo gone to her life. She have been in love with the twin since young and she's enraged when they announced the marriage of the twin with Yibo. It made her blinded with hatred and do everything she can with the help of her father, killing the innocent unborn child. And now, she's doing the same thing she did years ago.

She took a deep breath and go to the boy's room, holding the tray of Yibo's breakfast with the coffee she made. Every step she take, her heart is pounding so hard, hesitating to execute their plan. When she's in front of the chamber, she gathered much courage and turn the knob.

She step closer to Yibo, who is staring outside the window like he always do ever since he lost his child. Yangzi place the tray of food in the table besides Yibo. The latter look at her with his dull eyes. Looking at him, Yangzi felt so guilty. She hate him, but every time she witness the terrible situation of the young boy, looking so pitiful, she couldn't help to also hate herself to what she have done.

"Y-your breakfast is ready, your highness.", she hesitantly said.

Yibo mellowly eats his food and Yangzi keep a little distance to him, observing the boys next movement. When, Yibo reach for the cup of coffee, her didn't know that she was holding her breath. Her brain is on a mess, split in half if she'll stop the boy or let him drink the poisoned coffee.

The cup is only centimeter away form Yibo's lips, when his received a smack on his hand causing the cup to slipped for it and shatters on the tiled floor. Creating a laud cracking sound of the glass. Yibo is perplexed on what his lady in waiting do and rapidly gaze at her with his confused eyes.

"Y-Yangzi-jie?"

Yangzi on the other hand, also puzzled why she did that. It's her chance to eliminate him in her life and be the next queen, so why? Why she didn't just let him drink it to end his suffering and to be with his lost child? She have given a chance to finish him off in his most vulnerable state and she wasted it because of her conscience. She can't let herself kill another innocent person to reach her goal. She didn't want to stain her already stained hands to another blood of a person that treat her like an older sister.

"Yibo", Yangzi silently said, but audibly enough to Yibo to hear.

She wobbly walk closer to the latter, couldn't contain her tears to flows on her cheeks. She kneel in front of him and attempted to reach for his hand but halted. She don't want to taint the boy with her sinful hands.

"Yibo, I'm... I'm s-sorry... I'm sorry.", she uttered, repeatedly.

This makes the boy confused. Not knowing the truth way she is like that, Yibo said, "It's okay jie, I know that you didn't mean it.",, giving a faint smile, reassuring that it's alright.

Yangzi shook her head, "You don't understand... I- I..", she couldn't complete her sentence. Not sure on how she will say to the boy the she's the reason why he is like that, the she killed his child.

Yibo remained silent and carefully look at her, eyes full of questions. Yangzi couldn't take it anymore, the confusion, pity and the guilt she felt whenever she look at him suffering. And she decides to confess her sin. Look straight to Yibo's eyes.

"I'm so sorry Yibo... I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I- I'm blinded with hatred and did that to you and your child.", her voice is cracking while saying those.

Yibo became more confused on what she said, yet he have already guess on what she wanted to convey on her statement. It made Yibo's heart clench, but still ask with his shaky voice, "W-What do y-you mean?"

Yangzi gulps hard before saying, "I'm the c-cause of your child's loss... I ... I made you d-drink the abortion pill mixed with your milk that day... The day you lost you child... A-and now I-", she paused and sobbed more, but continue, "And n-now I attempted to kill you with that p-poisoned coffee."

Yibo is bewildered to the confession she made. He was having a mixed emotions for the first time in the years that he only felt sorrow which are anger, betrayal, disappointment, confusion and pity. Anger, that she killed his child just to achieve her goals, that he couldn't accept it until now. Disappointment, that she broke his trust, when he trusted her wholeheartedly. Confusion, on why she did those unacceptable deed, what he do to make her hate him and to kill his innocent child. And lastly pity, she did all of this just to her benefit, she being selfish because of her hatred towards him.

Even though with these thoughts of him, he can only utter the word, "Why?", lips trembling and miserably weeps.

"Becau-", Yangzi's words came at halt when the door forcefully opened, revealing the twin with their fury appearance.

Both Yibo and Yangzi flinch seeing the two in the entrance, full of rage in their faces. In a quick shift, Zhan is already struggling Yangzi, lifting her in the air and digging his nails in her flesh. While, Sean attended Yibo, checking if he is fine and unharmed.

Yangzi's out of breath, choking. She bore her nails on Zhan's hand to break free, but its all useless as he groped tighter on her neck.

Yibo witnessed it and he doesn't want to Zhan kill her.

"Zhan-ge, stop.", in his weak voice he uttered.

But Zhan didn't stop and struggle the girl even more. She wriggle her feet, most likely near to her end.

Yibo freed himself in Sean's hold, grasping Zhan's arm to let go of Yangzi.

"Zhan-ge, p-please stop. Don't k-kill her.", He was shaking and weeping while saying these.

With that, Zhan's hold in the woman's neck loosen and her body slammed on the cold floor, unconscious.

Zhan face Yibo, and immediately hugged him. Saying sorry repeatedly to his violent action. Yibo return the hug. Then, Sean joined them and coax them both.

~~~~

~Four years later~

Four years have passed and all the culprit who kill their child and attempted to poison Yibo is on jail. It should be a death sentence to both Yangzi and her father but Yibo wishes to make them got to jail, he didn't want to lose another person because of him, and the twin hesitantly agreed.

And maybe because of Yibo's pure heart, they we're miraculously gifted a twin alpha son.

Two children are running across the field, giggling and laughing while they were chased by their mother.

"You, two evil brats, stop running." Their mother huffed at their back, chasing them, but the two boys instead of stopping they just keep running away.

But before they could run further away, they were both grab and lifted in air.

They look at the persons who grabbed them, their eyes widen and start wriggling to be free.

"No!", Both the boy protest and wriggle more, yet they couldn't break free.

Their mother finally reach them, then face to his husbands who's holding their twin. Yue and Liang.

"Are you okay, hon? Did they make trouble again?", Both Sean and Zhan ask Yibo.

Yibo just shake his head, and smiled brightly to his husbands and say, "No, we're just playing. The kids just want to play race."

"But, mother is so slow, he couldn't keep up on us. Aren't you mother and father playing race at night?", Yue said.

His question made the three adult confused and Yibo ask, "What do you mean, baby?"

"That's right, we always hear in your room, mom saying 'Zhan-ge, Sean-ge faster.", Liang innocently say.

"We bet that Daddy Zhan and Daddy Sean are much slower than mommy.", Yue added, making Yibo to choke in his saliva and the twin just chuckles at the innocence of the twin boys.

Yibo is flushed red in embarrassment, on how this twin became like this. Then, realizing that it came from their fathers traits. No denying it.

"Just how cute are the twins are.", Zhan teases, smirking at Yibo.

"Right, let's play race with mommy often to keep up. Right, honey?", Sean said and both of them wrap their arms at Yibo, yet still holding at the both sides.

The twin lean closer to Yibo's ears and whisper,

"You should keep up on us tonight, babe, cause we won't be easy on you.", They said that brought shivers to Yibo's spine.

❤️Extra Chapter End❤️

______________________________________

Yeah we finally reach it's end, this is the last and end of the upside down love story of the twins and their omega mate ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
W

hat do you think about this ending? I hope that you'll are satisfied with it (◡ ω ◡)
Thank you so much for reading this fic 😊💖

Btw, thank you to Werly_Prelude for the wonderful names I really like it (灬º‿º灬)♡

And also, this story is very special to me as I finished it on my birthday 😁🎉 it's like a gift to myself, finishing another story, another achievement I did ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 4.8K 57
Wang Yibo finds a suitable alpha without having to change himself, and he doesn't feel the need to change Xiao Zhan either. πŸ“ Alpha Xiao Zhan x Omeg...
126K 6.2K 39
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. ❗It's Mpreg ❗
112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
19.1K 1K 34
"Sean I'm newly present omega, I aslo love you, give me a chance to prove my self" Said cheng xiao "Noooo......" scream some one Who is he or she y...