Akame ga Kill! - Devilborn [M...

Bởi RedNightRaider

As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 [A Devil's Begining]
Chapter 2 [The Empire]
Chapter 3 [Meet Night Raid]
Chapter 4 [Protect the Base]
Chapter 5 [First Blood]
Chapter 6 [Kill the Killer]
Chapter 7 [Question's]
Chapter 8 [Kill the Injustice]
Chapter 9 [The Three Dead Beast]
Chapter 10 [Sorrow]
Chapter 11 [The Tournament]
Chapter 13 [Back Home]
Chapter 14 [To Save Live's]
Chapter 15 [Nero meet's Night Raid]
Chapter 16 [Lustful Assassin]
Chapter 17 [The Newcomer's]
Chapter 18 [V.S Kurome]
Chapter 19 [Devil Inside]
Chapter 20 [Beach Day]
Chapter 21 [Meet the Sister]
Chapter 22 [Hitomi's Introduction]
Chapter 23 [Kill The Demon's]
Chapter 24 [Kill the Fake]
Chapter 25 [Illusion or Reality]
Chapter 26 [Kill the Justice seeker]
Chapter 27 [Kill the Doctor]
Chapter 28 [An unexpected Turn]
Chapter 29 [Sin's of the Empire]
Chapter 30 [Midnight Comfort]
Chapter 31 [New Target's]
Chapter 32 [Demonic Soul]
Chapter 33 [Pink Lust]
Chapter 34 [Kill the Swordsman]
Chapter 35 [Kill the Pirate]
Chapter 36 [Kill the Clown]
Chapter 37 [Kill the Vampiric Woman]
Chapter 38 [Kill the Performer]
Chapter 39 [Kill the Leader]
Chapter 40 [Kill the Survivor's]
Chapter 41 [Nero's Grief]
Chapter 42 [The one in Red]
Chapter 43 [Dante's new gig]
Chapter 44 [Kill the Sister's]
Chapter 45 [Soldier's no more]
Chapter 46 [Kill the Clone]
Chapter 47 [Learning Secret's]
Chapter 48 [Meeting the Revolution]
Chapter 49 [Passionate Night]
Cbapter 50 [Final Preperation's]
Chapter 51 [Seige on the Capital]
Chapter 52 [Unknown World]
Chapter 53 [Wave's final Mission]
Chapter 54 [The Demonic Dragon]
Chapter 55 [V.S Esdeath]
Chapter 56 [Celebrating Victory]
Chapter 57 [Lovely Morning]
Chapter 58 [Seven year's later]

Chapter 12 [Demon's Die Too]

1.5K 15 7
Bởi RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just gotten away from Esdeath while she slept and went down stair's where i saw Wave and that black haired girl were arguing about her constant consumption of sweet's.

Wave:"So how did you sleep last nig-Oh you didn't sleep at all."

Tatsumi:"I was so nervous i didn't sleep until the crack of dawn she said she wouldn't do anything but when i woke up-

-She was spooning me."

Wave:"Shesh, anyway you should really eat more fish it's good for you."

Kurome:"Yeah well i don't want to smell like the ocean all the time."

Wave:"Oh come on, do i smell?"

Tatsumi:"No no not really."

That Kurome girl chomped down another one of her snack's but i was more focused on gaining back those Devil Arm's by any mean's possible.

Wave:"So, do you have any plan's for today?"

Tatsumi:"Probably gonna check on those rumor's about demon's roaming the wood's, 'cause they might actually have truth to them."

Kurome:"Hm, what are you two talking about?"

Wave:"That rumor that demon's are appearing in the forest, how could they have truth?"

Tatsumi:"Well, a little while ago i got attacked by a Fury luckly i was trained to kill demon's but them roaming in the forest, that can't be good."

Kurome:"Are you on some new medication?"

Tatsumi:"I know what i saw and what i didn't see, that was a Fury without a doubt in my mind."

Wave:"And if they are appearing again both side's might have a problem on there hand's."

After a quick chat with the two Esdeath woke up and came down to speak with us.

Esdeath:"Wave Kurome you two along side Bols will stay with Tatsumi to insure he doesn't run away while he's gone."

Wave+Kurome:"Roger that."

Once Bols had shown himself we started on our way, i kept vigilant for any demon's while also thinking of a way to get out of my current situation.

Bols:"I'm sorry that i didn't properly introduce myself last time i'm..a little shy."

Tatsumi:"That's alright, it happen's to the best of us sometime's."

We continued to explore finding several Danger Beast corpse's that were torn to shread's, this had Empusa and Fury writen all over it.

Bols:"Look's like whatever got to this one was hungry."

Kurome:"Hm, if i see them-

-I'll make quick work of them."

Tatsumi:(As if, you have zero prior training in demonic life form's and you have no idea how to slay them.):"Sure."

Wave:"I'll also stand my ground-

-Not one of those thing's will get to the capital on my watch."

Tatsumi:(Brave but stupid.)

Suddenly we heard the unmistakible sound of a roar that definantly came from a demon, we ran toward the source of the noise and saw several Empusa followed by the Empusa Queen.

Wave:"What the fu-"

Riot:"Rahhh!"

Kurome:"Gah! Get this thing off of me!"

Bols was quick to grab the single Riot and throw it into the Empusa.

Tatsumi:"It's been a while since i've gotten to kill an Empusa Queen-

-So i'll make it slow and painful."

The three of them stood in shock for a moment at the fact i had just summoned "My" sword out of thin air.

Tatsumi:"Am i gonna have to kill all of these fuck's on my own or are the lot of y'all gonna help?"

Bols:"To keep the empire and my family safe-

-I'll fight until the end."

Bols started burning the demon's as i charged in and slayed hundred's by the minute, Wave had jumped in and fought along side me and for Kurome she attempted to enslave there corpse's to [Yatsufusa] but that failed as they weren't particually alive or dead.

Wave:"Each time we kill one, ten more seem to pop up!"

Tatsumi:"Keep going there slowing down!"

After hour's of battling they finally stoped appearing and the Queen lie dead, now they knew i was right on the demon's being real.

Kurome:"I never thought i'd see the day."

Bols:"They were pretty sturdy but nothing we couldn't handle."

Wave:"Even if there gone now there might be more to come."

Tatsumi:"Wave's right, i have to get this back to my clan and fast.":(This could work.):"My clan's been hunting demon's ever since the human being's started walking the planet."

Wave:"What will they need to insure there cooperation with the empire?"

Tatsumi:"That's the thing, they don't trust them seeing as they stole our Devil Arm's if we're gonna get along we need those back soon."

Bols:"We'll speak with the emperor and get them to your clan A.S.A.P."

Tatsumi:"Good, i'll have to head back to the village and speak with them about the demon's coming back and prepare them for it."

Kurome:(Isn't the clan called "Devil May Cry" or "DmC" or something like that? I don't know.):"I'll tell Esdeath that you might be a while."

Tatsumi:"Okay we all have our duties let's get these demon's dealt with."

All:"Roger that!"

I started toward what they thought was my village but was really the base of Night Raid, now i had Beowulf one down several hundred to go.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

58.5K 1.7K 29
raised at the outskirts of the Empire, Y/n Was originally a normal Boy with a normal Future.... However as fate would have it, one one fateful day, t...
88.7K 1.1K 30
What happen's when the most feared woman of night raid become's obsessed with someone? absalute hell for her rival's.
79.8K 1.6K 24
DISCONTINUED! Planning to REMAKE IN THE FUTURE »«The world is cruel but it's also beautiful, Nothing feels complete without the other»« "That's what...
11.3K 607 17
𝐊𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐬 || [𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥! 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] __________________________________________________________________________________ 𝗧𝗵𝗲...