|• 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀'...

By Harith_Tuzki

『ʙɴʜᴀ x ᴋɴʏ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs』 This book will contain extra scenarios/side story/oneshot request [clo... More

Author's Note!
Scenario: Meeting kid Izuku and kid Katsuki
Scenario: He seems familiar
Scenario: Yaoyorozu Momo
Scenario: Asui Tsuyu
Scenario: Jirou Kyouka [ft. Band Team]
Scenario: Nine Taisho Pillars
Scenario: Ashido Mina
Scenario: Uraraka & Hagakure
Scenario: Hado Nejire [Ft. Amajiki Tamaki]
Scenario: Trip with Bakugou Katsuki
Scenario: Tomioka's hair color
Scenario: Tomioka's siblings figure
Scenario: Clingy Crow
Demon Slayers and Class A and teachers
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: [Todoroki Shoto x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: Taken away
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here?
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka Pt. 2
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here Pt. 2
♥Special Chapter♡
Scenario: Tomioka's innocence
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!reader] 🍋
What If: Y/n's parents were alive
What If: Y/n's parents were alive Pt. 2
♡ Headcanons ♡
Scenarios: 🌊☀️Tomioka & Hinami's Friendship☂️ 🌊

♥ Special Birthday Scenario ♥

13K 303 326
By Harith_Tuzki

(Tomioka Y/n's Birthday Special scenario)
Published: 01/13/22

---

Today is (Insert your birthday). The class 1-A, including Eri, gathered around at the dorms living room.

"Let's just get this over with! What do you want to talk about?" Bakugou annoyingly said.

"Guys, do you know what day it is?" Ashido asked.

"Uh.. Thursday?" Todoroki suggested, looking through the calendar.

"Deadline of our activities? Which I don't remember having one.." Midoriya says.

"No! You densed!"

"Oh! Oh! Is it someone's birthday?" Uraraka says as she jump excitedly.

"Correct! And do you guys know who's birthday is it?"

Everyone ponders on who it is. Kirishima notices that Y/n isn't present in this meeting and that's when he realized it.

"Ah! It's Y/n's birthday!" Kirishima announced.

"Yes!!" Ashido says.

"And we're going to surprise him a birthday party!" Iida declared, much to the Class 1-A's joy.

"Deku-san, I'm excited to surprise Y/nni-chan!" Eri beamed, causing Midoriya and the others smile at the little girl.

"Me too Eri-chan! Let's give our best to surprise him!" Midoriya replies.

"Yeah! We'll make him go, Whoa! And Wah!" Kirishima added.

"I doubt Tomioka will make those kinds of reaction. The guy is a real stoic one." Tokoyami says.

"Then we're going to give him the most killing surprise birthday that will leave him dumbfounded!" Bakugou surprinsingly declared. The whole class were surprised by it but they were happy that Bakugou is willing to participate.

"Guys! He's coming!" Shouji whispered loudly.

Y/n walked in the living room, seeing his classmates doing their daily routines. He walked towards the kitchen to get some water.

"It looks like Y/n-chan isn't expecting us to greet him happy birthday." Asui whispered.

"That's perfect! It'll be amazing once we surprised him!" Kirishima muttered.

"Shhh! He'll hear you!" Ashido says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Some of the Class 1-A were startled when they heard Y/n's voice.

"Uhhh... We were just talking about umm..." Kirishima sweat drop as he tried to find some words to answer Y/n. The class 1-a were nervous as well.

"Oh well. I'm going to buy a cleaner for my blade and visit my parents." Y/n says before he walked back to his room and the class 1-a sighed.

"Alright guys, once Tomioka step out of that door, let's get to work." Iida announced.

"What if he gets back early?" Koda asked.

"Then we'll ask someone to distract him. I got this." Kaminari thumbs up.

---

As Y/n and Kanzaburo walked to the old home before they move to Musutafu. They reached at the place where they're going. Y/n's parents tombstone.

"Otou-san.. Okaasan." Y/n uttered as he placed down (favourite flower) at the tombstone while Kanzaburo rest untop of it.

"I'm sorry I haven't been visiting. Lots of things has been happening lately.. Don't worry. I've been taking care of myself and Kanzaburo." I paused for a moment as I remember what date today.

"I know. Today is the day when you gave birth to me, mom. My birthday. I just.. Don't know how to celebrate it without you guys." Y/n muttered, staring at the ground.

A hand suddenly placed on his shoulder and a voice calls out to him, "Y/n, you don't need us to celebrate your birthday. Look, there are other people who cared for you."

"This is the day when in my whole life I never ever regret on giving birth to you. Happy birthday my son."

Y/n looks up after hearing his parent's voice, but he only sees the tombstone.

"Thank you. Otou-san. Okaasan." Y/n let out a sigh before he stand up. Kanzaburo flew and land on his shoulder. He look once more at the tombstone before he walks away.

---

As Y/n approaches the class 1-a dorm with Kanzaburo. Shinsou saw the swordsman and immediately went to him.

"Hey Tomioka." He greets him. "Where have you been?"

"Went to visit my parents." Y/n answered and Shinsou nodded. "I better go inside our dorm and take a rest."

"Wait!" Shinsou blurts out causing Y/n to look at him confused. "Um.. I know that you're tired but.." Shinsou caught a sight of Midoriya and Iida at the window of their dorm. They asked him to keep Y/n away from the dorm.

"I.. actually wanted to show you what I have been training." Shinsou says, hoping that the other would agree.

"Hmmm. Sure thing. I'm not that tired." Y/n says much to Shinsou's relief.

"Alright, come on."

Meanwhile at the dorm, Iida and Midoriya silently cheered as they watch Shinsou and Y/n walk away.

"Alright guys! We have to work fast! Shinsou might not keep Tomioka distracted any longer!" Iida announced to the rest of class 1-A.

"Don't worry Iida-kun!" Hado says. "We're try to distract him too after Shinsou." Togata and Amajiki nodded in agree.

"We need to add more sparkling. This birthday will be dazzling!" Aoyama says.

"I think this should be enough." Hagakure says as they're decorating with Kaminari, Ojiro and Sero's help.

"Sato! Do you need some help with baking?" Kirishima asked as he went to Sato.

"Yao-momo! This smells delicious! Y/n-kun will surely loved it!" Uraraka cheerfully says, staring Y/n's favourite dish.

"I followed Aizawa-sensei's cooking direction for Tomioka's favourite food." Yaoyorozu says.

"I can see Tomioka will have the most brightest smile once he sees this Yao-momo." Jirou added.

Midoriya spotted Eri and walks towards her, he notices the butterfly hairpin on her hair that Y/n gave to her. "Eri-chan."

Eri looks up at Midoriya, "Deku-san, I forgot about something.. a gift."

Midoriya softly gaze at the little girl as he knelt down, "Knowing Y/n, I'm sure the only gift he wanted was us. Being his friend." Eri smiled at Midoriya.

---

Y/n and Shinsou began to walk back to the dorm while Y/n gave some advice to Shinsou which he could use.

"Alright, I'll be going now Shinsou. It was fun hanging out with you." Y/n waved at Shinsou who was panicking inside. He couldn't think anymore idea to keep the swordsman distracted.

"Y/n-kun!" The mentioned boy turn to where the voice belong to. "Hado-san."

"You wanna come and buy some milkshake?"

"Um. No thanks Hado-san. I'm good." Y/n says but the third year insisted. She grab Y/n's arm and start pulling him.

"No need to be shy. Let's go!" Togata says.

"But- Kanzaburo needs to rest now." Y/n points out the crow in his arm. Hado and Togata smiled before they glanced at Amajiki.

"W-Wait. Hado-san-" the royal blue haired girl hand over Kanzaburo to Amajiki before dragging Y/n away.

"Hado-san. You don't need to make Amajiki-san to- Wait- What is this about?" Y/n asked, purely confused about his upperclassmen.

Amajiki looks down at Kanzaburo who was staring at him. "..G..Giyuu..?"

'It talked?!'

Aizawa and All Might entered the Class 1-A's dorm and sees his students all working together.

Back with Y/n who was extremely embarrassed and confused at his upperclassmen as they treat him (Favourite Milkshake). Amajiki followed them when he brought Kanzaburo to class 1-A's dorm. Y/n felt like they're keeping him from going back to the dorm.

"What a great day!" Togata says. Amajiki smiled while nodding his head.

"Hope you enjoy it Y/n-kun!" Hado says.

"I'm.. more puzzled. Can I go back to the dorm now?" Y/n asked. Togata checked on his phone as he receive a message from Midoriya.

"Of course! It was really nice to hang out with you Tomioka!" Togata smiled which causing Y/n to smile back before they quickly left.

"They... left." Y/n muttered, dumbfounded before he head back to UA.

Y/n stared up in the sky, the sun had set, and dusk settled over the atmosphere. As he approaches the dorm, he noticed the lights were off inside and it seems like no one is home.

But he caught a sight of Mineta entering the building and heard some faint voices.

"Happy Birt-"

Y/n flinched when he heard someone got slapped and the door slam closed. "Ouch. Wonder who got slapped."

He walked towards the entrance of their dorm and slowly opened the door with caution, the lights were suddenly turned on, sparkles and confettis blasted in the air, which puts Y/n on guard.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!"

The people who surprised him sweat drop when they saw Y/n holding his small nichirin blade out. Y/n stared wide eyed when his classmates, Big Three and Eri greets him happy birthday.

"Tomioka! Put the blade down! We were just holding a surprise party for you!" Iida exclaimed.

"Where did you even pull that out?" Sato asked.

As Y/n retract his blade, the class 1-a and Eri surrounds the young Tomioka as they greets him again.

"Happy birthday Tomioka bro!"

"Were you surprised?"

"Merci!"

"Oi Y/n! You better be surprised! These nerds did their best!"

"Happy birthday to you Y/n-kun!" Yaoyorozu says while Hagakure hugged me from behind.

"Kero! Kero! happiest of birthday to you Y/n-chan!"

"How did you even... I didn't inform you guys when is my-"

"That doesn't matter! These guys puts so many effort for this birthday party for you! So you better be grateful!" Bakugou shouted.

"You know Tomioka? Bakugou helped on cooking your favourite Salmon Daikon." Shido whispered to him.

Eri hugged Y/n's leg which gained his attention, "Y/nni-chan, happy birthday!" She brightly smiled that made Y/n's heart melt.

"You guys..." A genuine smile curve on his mouth before Y/n looks up and saw Mineta who had his head into the ceiling. "What happened to him?"

Sero and Kaminari tried not to burst out laughing while Ojiro answered, "Oh don't worry about him. He totally didn't almost messed up the surprise."

"I just can't believe that Midoriya... He didn't even hesitate..!" Kaminari says between his giggle. Shouji grab Mineta and sets him down.

Midoriya dust off his hand before he rush to Y/n amd embraced him. "Y/n! Happy birthday! We hope that this really makes you happy! You deserve it!"

"I'm... I can't describe how much I am happy. Thank you guys." Y/n says, as he smiles at them genuinely, including Bakugou.

Y/n turn to the Big three and Shinsou. "So you guys were distracting me before." They avoided eye contact with Y/n while laughing nervously.

Y/n carried Eri who still clinging onto his leg. "Thanks for this surprise guys. It is the best thing that ever happen to me."

"Tomioka! Here have some cake!" Sato says.

"Let's eat!"

"Y/n-kun! It's your favourite!"

"Young Tomioka, I hope that you always look ahead in life with a smile on your face and look back with fondness in your heart." All Might stated.

"Thank you All Might." Y/n saw Aizawa at the back.

"Y/n. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to feel such an all-encompassing love. You fill my days with warmth, wonder, and joy. I hope this day is filled the same." Aizawa stated and pats Y/n's head.

"Thank you..... For being a father figure too." Y/n whispered the last part.

They continue to celebrate and cherished this moment of Y/n's special day.

Y/n took a bite of Salmon Daikon and start shaking, "Umai!" Eri, Togata and Midoriya begin to shout 'umai' everytime they took a bite as well.

---

Afterwards, the class fell asleep at the living room. Aizawa giving them each blanket to keep them warm.

Y/n was sleeping upright in the couch with Eri leaning to him.

"I'm happy that you were born on this day."

Y/n quickly turn and saw his ancestor, Giyuu. While he found himself dreaming.

"Giyuu-san.."

Arms wrapped around his neck from behind. "Ara ara, may this day be as special as you are, little Tomioka."

Y/n holds onto Shinobu's arms as he turn his head to his side. "Shinobu-san.. Um..."

"Ah! It would seems today is Y/n my boy's birthday!" Kyojuro declared loudly. "I wish you have a happiest birthday!!"

"Our tsuguko grew up so fast! I'm so happy!" Mitsuri cheerfully says.

"Right! He's growing up flamboyantly!" Tengen says.

Y/n couldn't find words to respond to them.

Sanemi then place a hand on Y/n's head. "Hope you have a spectacular time kid."

"Don't be like your ancestor." Obanai added.

Y/n nodded while Giyuu deadpan stare at the two Pillars.

Gyomei then walk towards the Y/n, patting his head. "Wishing that this day will be overflowing of happiness, Y/n."

"Thank you Himejima-san." Y/n smile lightly at him then towards the others.

"I'm still your superior even though you're older than me." Muichiro uttered behind Y/n which startled the latter.

"Y-Yes. Of course, Muichiro." Y/n smiles nervously at the mist hashira.

I stayed here with the people from the past until it's time for me to go back to UA before Aizawa-sensei gets worried.

"I hope you enjoyed this special day, my descendant." Giyuu says with a smile before pressing his forehead to Y/n.

Y/n unconcious smiled in his sleeping form.

---

Just got level up! Today's my born day and my  family is busy with their works so I'm gonna celebrate it with this birthday special chapter for this day! Hope you like it!

Edit: Thank you guys for greeting me🤧☝💕 I love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 10.8K 39
ကျွန်တော်တို့ဟာ တစ်ခါတစ်ရံမှာ လူတစ်ယောက်ကို အားနည်းတယ် ထင်တတ်ကြပေမယ့် အထင်နဲ့ဆန့်ကျင်ဘက်ဖြစ်နေတတ်ပါတယ် ကြၽန္ေတာ္တို႔ဟာ တစ္ခါတစ္ရံမွာ လူတစ္ေယာက္ကို အ...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
17.1K 594 15
REWRITTING AND CONSTRUCTION IN PROCESS!!!! A fanfic in which you get stuck in yttd with only one go at everything Started - 8th October 2022
54.2K 1.8K 35
"Your just a pawn in a game of chess." My hunter academia <3 ︎. HEAVY EDITING Current arc: Phantom Troupe Arc Highest ranks: #1 in Kurapikaxoc #10 in...