𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫

Od eroticpagess

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! ... Více

00:introduction
01:powerful
02:owner
03:let yourself go
04:regret
05:possessive
06:guilty pleasure
07:realisation
08:interruption
09:jealousy
10:beautiful temptation
11:i am a fool, unintentionally perhaps
12:i want you
13:yet
14:pumpkin
15:belonging
16:date with the devil
17:white lies
18:you
19:unfamilar feelings
20:I cant forget
21:stupid fucking descions
22:home sweet home
23:the torment
25:have me
26:the red set
27:orders
28:not easy on me
29:no i do, thats the problem
30:worth it
31:admit it
32:will you?
33:his little brat
34:good girl
35:you do?
36:i, saw, him.
37:the truth
Update<3
38:i want to hurt him like he hurt me
39:finally free
40:it gave me life
41:epilogue
The end:)
Please read!
NEW STORYYYY!
GO READ!

24:do you feel how you make me feel?

9.7K 240 43
Od eroticpagess

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a yawn. As my eyes opened, I rubbed the sleep dust from them. And that was when I felt a odd wight on top of me. What the fuck. I looked down and saw Christian fast asleep on me.

Our legs were entwined together and his arms were either side of me as his head rested on my chest. He looked so peaceful asleep, not so intimidating. I brung my hand up to his hair and ran a hand threw it.

"Wake up pumpkin" I whispered in his ear. He let out a small grunt, letting me know he was awake. I let out a small laugh and placed a small kiss on his forehead. I felt a small smile press into me from his lips.

He finally brought his head up and in no rush opened his eyes. I brung my hands up to his eyes and brushed the sleep dust away from his eyes.

"Morning" he said and I think I would have fainted if I was wasn't already laid down, at his raspy morning voice.

"Morning" I replied softly, still getting used to the morning light. He put himself up on his elbows and I reached over to get my phone, my lamp still on. I turned it off by the switch and took my phone.

It was 9:53 already.

But there was one thing eating at my mind, last night. His words kept replay in my head.

"We're not going to talk about it tonight okay. I want you to get some good sleep and if you want, we can talk about it tomorrow when you have a fresh head"

"I think I want to talk about it" I suddenly said, not looking at him. His eyes found mine and he didn't say anything for a second.

"Are you sure" he asked as his hand softly met my cheek, his thumb brushing over my cheekbone. I gave him a small nod and he gave me a small smile I'm reply.

I had been thinking about what to tell him, and I decided the truth, but without the ugly parts.

"I get bad nightmares sometimes" I told him, true but dimly told. "It's really not a big deal, I'm sorry you had to deal with-"

"Shhh" he hushed as he put his thumb over my lips. "You have nothing to be sorry for, understand" he whispered. God why was he so fucking perfect.

"Okay" I whispered back, making him smile slightly.

"Okay" he repeated as he got off of me and stretched as he sat in the edge of the bed. I watched as his back muscles flexed and I felt a small heart beat begin in between my thighs. I sat myself on the elbows, grinning to myself as I watched him get up.

As soon as he turned around, I acted as if I hadn't been looking and got up myself. I stretched and let out a yawn, putting my hand over my mouth out of politeness. He began to walk over to the on-suite. I stood up and followed him as he didn't shut the door.

I had my little wash-bag by the sink so fished out my toothbrush. He had his wash-bag there too and took his toothbrush out as there wasn't much in there so he had no problem finding it.

I squeezed some toothpaste on my brush and he did too. I turn on my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. I looked at him through the mirror, that was in front us both. He caught my eyes and watched me as I watched him.

We both finally finished up and I decided I needed a shower. I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and spat it out when it began to burn my gums.

"I'm getting in the shower" I told him as he was still in the bathroom. He smirked at me and I immediately knew what he was thinking. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled lowly.

"Alright" he chuckled and began to walk out the bathroom. I watched as he walked out and shut the door behind him.

I peeled my pyjamas' off and turned the shower on. I grabbed a towel and flung it over the shower door for when I got out. I set it to a cold setting as it was boiling here. I stepped in and immediately felt the cold water drip down my skin.

I lathered my body up in soap and ran shampoo through my hair.

Once I finished up, I turned the water off and stepped out the shower after wrapping the towel around my body. I secured it on my body and looked around for my clothes for the day when I realised I hadn't brought any spare clothes in here other than my dirty pyjamas.

I pursed my lips together and let out a huff. Maybe Christian wasn't in the room and had gone downstairs or something. I opened the door and popped my hair out. Christians head turned to me as he zipped up his grey suit pants, shirtless.

He smirked when he saw I was in my towel and I felt my cheeks blush slightly.

"I need my uh bag" I said as I pointed to my overnight bag. He looked at him and and then back at me unbothered.

"Get it then" he said smugly. I gave him a 'really' look and he continued to look unbothered. He was such a man child.

"Fine" i huffed and walked out the bathroom in the short towel. I grabbed my bag and walked back into the bathroom, giving him a playful glare before I shut it.

- - - - -

Me and Christian had both just walked into the kitchen, seeking for breakfast.

I had decided to wear a small white crop top and sage green sweat-pant shorts with channel sage green sandals. It was an appropriate and comfortable outfit for the weather. We were also going back later today, I didn't think I could spend more than one night in the hell hole.

I paired the fit with silver jewellery and a small white bag. I had put my hair in a sage green claw clip and done my everyday makeup.

My mum turned around from the stove, from making food as me and Christian sat down at the table. She smiled when she saw us and turned back over to attend the food.

"Good sleep love bugs" she said too chirpy for this time in the morning.

"Yeah" I lied and Christian said a small 'yeah' too. She walked over to me and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you feeling any better this morning munchkin" she said as she put her palm over my forehead. So everyone seriously believed I was ill, result. I gave her a nod and she patted my shoulder.

She walked back over to the oven and I saw she was making pancakes.

"You guys are leaving today?" She asked with a flatter tone, flipping a pancake.

"Mhm but we still have the day together" I said to her, sugar coating the fact I was leaving today. Obviously I wouldn't say this out loud, but I could wait to leave.

She put some pancakes on a plate and put lemon and sugar on them. Just how she knew I liked them.

- - - - -

Despite last nights dinner, the breakfast went smoothly. Questions were minimal and good conversation was made. Of course with my mum there, it was never quiet.

We had spent the day just pottering around, mum was determined to spend as much time was me as possible. Christian just tagged along like a lost puppy. Considering how bad things normally went for me, it was a good day, just a shame it was with my mum.

It was now 5pm and me and Christian were at the door, about to leave, saying our goodbyes.

"Promise you'll come and visit again" my mum said into my ear as she sucked the life out of me in a hug. I knew I wouldn't come again, not unless she was dying anyway. But there was no harm in telling a white lie.

"Yeah of course" I said back into the hug and started to wonder when the fuck she was going to let me go. She gave me a tighter squeeze and held onto me for a moment. She finally let me go and held into my shoulder as she looked over me.

"Make sure you call me every week, okay" she smiled as tears formed in her eyes. I gave her a small smile and nodded. Christian was behind me, carrying both our bags and ready to get out of here. "Okay" she breathed hand let go of me.

She walked over to Christian and patted his shoulder. As quiet as she tried to be, I could hear what she was saying to him.

"Treat her right, she deserves it" she whispered to him and I felt my bitterness towards her fade a-little. I wish she would have acted like this years ago.

"I will" he whispered back to her and she gave his should a rub before taking her hand off him.

"You both best get on the road then" she tried to out a smile on her face as she faced me. I agreed with her and she opened the door for us both. Christian nodded his head for me to go first and I walked towards the door.

"Okay, bye ma" I smiled at her before I left the house. The warm air hit me as I stepped outside, suffocating me in stuffiness but somehow still pleasant.

"Nice meeting you" I heard Christian say as he walked out too. My mum whispered a small reply back and Christian soon came up behind me. The black car that drove us here was outside waiting for us.

Mum hadn't shut the door, probably going to wave us goodbye.

The driver took the bags from Christian and put them in the boot. Christian opened the door for me and I walked into the car, giving him a thankful smile. Sitting in this car, in this spot, flashbacks of what happened with Christian here floated my brain.

I felt myself get wet at the thought of his magic fingers inside me, near me, touching me. It left me wanting more, and more, and more.

He got in the car, next to me and I turned to see him secure his seat belt. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing we were going far away from here, and even further when we go home. I could continue my ways of running away from my problems, ignore them, because they didn't deserve my recognition.

The driver got back in the car and I looked out the window to see my mum, standing at the door way, waiting to wave me goodbye. The car seated and I saw in the distance a small tear leave her eye that she immediately wiped away.

I gave her a small smile and waved goodbye, with a smile she waved me goodbye too. Then, she was a distance memory as the car left her driveway.

Saying goodbye to my mum gave me a small relief to know I didn't have to see her for a while now, that I didn't have to go back there any time soon. It was as if a weight had been lifted off my chest, but I knew after a while it would start to weigh down again. But for now, I was okay.

I didn't know what I was feeling right now, but it was so unlike me. I felt, weird as if I was high or drunk maybe. At peace, maybe even happy, horny.

The thought of Christians hand in between my legs never really left my mind, I just tried to ignore the feelings he was giving me that I didn't want to feel. But it was addicting, his touch was utterly addicting and I think I was addicted.

An idea I would never have thought of before I met Christian. I should get revenge.

Twice now, twice, he had purposely messed with me in a car. There he was thinking he was all smug and shit but was about to get a taste of his own medicine. I didn't know what had came over me, I was just-I don't even know. But I did know, I wanted control right now.

I put my hand in the unused seat causally, discreetly edging my hand closer to his crotch. He noticed and looked down to my hand but I took a page out of his book and kept my eyes ahead. A small smirk tugging at my lips as I trailed my fingers towards his thighs.

My hand met the fabric of his suit pants and brushed at him slightly, giving him a taster.

From the corner of my eye I saw him lean into my body, his face still looking ahead just like mine. He stopped when his lips were near my ear, near enough so I could hear something he would say.

"Don't start something you can't finish mi amore" he said and faced me. I let out a small chuckle and faced him too. I edged my lips closer to his, feeling a power I had never felt before.

"Who said I can't handle you" I whispered into his lips and he smirked at my attitude. He looked my body down and licked his lips. He brushed the fly-away stands of hair behind my ear and felt his breath against my ear.

"Don't think I won't take you here Mila because quite frankly I would love for you to be riding my cock right now" he whispered in my ear and I felt my cockiness fade. Yet a warmth in-between my thighs spread, pulse, throb.

I swallowed thickly and he chuckled lowly, knowing he had a dominating affect on me. And I think I loved it.

He sat back in his seat and took my hand in his. He lead my hand towards his crotch and I felt my cheeks blush when I felt his dick strain in his pants.

"You feel how you make me feel?" He questioned only loud enough for me to hear. I nodded without looking and him and he put my hand gently back on my thigh.

I don't think I've ever wanted anymore more in my life, I don't think I've actually ever wanted anyone but him. God why did I want him so bad.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.8M 64.9K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
451 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
387K 4.6K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...
25.6K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...