Slave to the Gods

Par Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people... Plus

⚠️A/N: Second Warning!⚠️ (Please Read!)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
New Book❤️

Seventeen

2.7K 71 324
Par Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

When you arrive in Asgard, you begin to run down the bridge before stopping and turning to an amused Thor.

You sigh, "You have a flying hammer."

"Indeed I do."

Thor walks toward you, grabs your waist, then flies you two toward the palace.

After calling out Loki's name while running through the palace, you can't find him anywhere.

Discouraged, you trudge into the garden where the two of you first connected.

A grin spreads across your face when you spot him reading in the exact spot.

"Loki!"

He freezes and slowly looks up at you, his face lighting up when he locks eyes with you.

"Y/N..."

You run over to him and kneel beside him.

"Loki."

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

"I thought you left me." He whispers into the crook of your neck.

You pull back, cupping his face and rubbing his cheekbones.

"I just searched for answers."

"To what questions?"

You chuckle lightly, "If I was-"

"Under a spell?"

You clear your throat and look down, but Loki lifts your chin.

"It's okay. I understand."

"And it's not a spell or Stockholm!" You announce half-heartedly.

Loki laughs, "I'm glad, darling."

You blush and giggle a bit, then shudder.

"That was disgusting."

Loki straightens up, "What?"

"Not you. Blushing? Giggling? It's weird."

Loki's lips curl up, "It looks cute on you." He murmurs before kissing you.

You lace your fingers through his hair and deepen the kiss, tugging on his roots every now and then.

"Gods, Y/N..." He mumbles against your lips, "I didn't want to be away from you."

You grin and pull back a bit, making Loki pout at the loss of contact.

"I have feelings for you. I have authentic feelings. No spells, no Stokholm."

Loki's eyes light up.

You laugh, "You already knew that. Why else would I kiss you?"

"It's just amazing to hear it from you." He smiles, "Now. Would you like to go on a date with me, darling?"

You beam back and run your thumb over his lip, "Yes."

Loki takes hold of your hand, moving it to kiss your palm.

"Do you trust me?"

You breathe out a laugh, "Alladin?"

"Midgardian movie?"

You give a small nod, "And yes. I do trust you... darling."

"Gods, you're amazing." Loki sighs.

You giggle a bit, "I try."

"You don't have to."

"You're too kind."

"Didn't really start out that way..." Loki mutters.

You shake your head, "But you're nice and good now."

"I try," Loki smirks.

You laugh before kissing him sweetly.

•A Half Hour Later•

"It's all ready."

You look up from your book to Loki. Smiling, you get up and follow him.

Loki holds out his arm, so you take it, allowing him to lead you to the pocket of the garden... your pocket of the garden.

When you enter, you see the same blanket and basket you used the first time around. Loki also set it up exactly like you had set it up before.

"You were able to remember everything and do this in less than an hour?"

"Of course, darling."

A tint of red creeps up on your face, "Well, thank you."

You sit down next to him on the blanket as he pulls out the exact foods you had.

"You've remembered everything, haven't you?"

"Yes." Loki looks into your eyes, "It was a very important day to me."

You grin and peck him on the lips.

"You're incredible." Suddenly, you remember Odin, "Where's Odin?" You ask quietly.

Loki tucks your hair behind your ear, "Don't worry, love. He's being dealt with."

"What's going to happen?" You ask.

"My mother, who can be quite terrifying, might I add, is handling this. You have nothing to worry about." Loki explains.

You nod, extremely reassured since Queen Frigga is protective, even of you.

"Now, let's carry on with our date..." Loki makes y/f/b appear in his hand, "By reading y/f/b."

You rub your hands together before reaching for the book, only for Loki to keep it out of reach.

"I'll read it this time."

You nod and curl up next to him. He pulls you closer and wraps his arm around you while you snack.

You go on a few more dates, allowing him to gain more of your trust as he treats you like his princess the entire time.

You stumble into Loki's room, lips still connected in a passionate kiss.

Loki backs you up into a wall, making you grunt and chuckle when you make contact with it.

He pulls away from the kiss just enough to talk, "You're sure about this?" He checks.

You reach up, running your hands through his hair as you grin, "Yes, my darling. I'm more than sure."

Loki runs his right hand up your body to cup your cheek, "Then let me take care of you, sweetheart."

You bite your lip at his seductive voice, but Loki leans forward and kisses you, biting your lip as well.

You arch your back, shoving your chest against his.

Loki's right hand trails down your body, joining his left hand on your lower back.

He pulls you closer to him, his erection pressing against your already needy and dripping pussy, making you moan.

You move your waist forward and backward, grinding against him even more.

Loki taps your thighs, so you jump, rubbing on him as you do, eliciting a sexy groan from him.

"Gods, I want you so badly." He admits lowly against your lips.

You shove into him harder, "I want you too..."

Loki carries you to his bed, gently laying you on it.

He pulls back a bit, "Gods, you're absolutely spectacular, dove."

You bite your lip to keep from grinning, but Loki reaches down and pulls your lip from between your teeth.

"I love your smile, my darling."

You can help but beam at his kind words.

"That one right there."

You roll your eyes, a smile still playing on your lips as you pull him down, crashing your lips with his.

Loki places his left hand above your shoulder as he lightly runs his right hand up your inner thigh. His hand soon reaches your clit, making you jerk forward as he rubs circles on it.

He trails kisses up your neck, "I love your reactions, my darling." He whispers in your ear.

You reach down and rub him through his pants, making him lurch further into your touch.

You smirk, "And I yours."

You continue to stroke his clothed cock, making him continuously making him jolt around.

"You torturous woman." Loki groans.

You nuzzle your nose against his ear, "You know you love it."

He turns his face to kiss you slowly, savoring every moment.

He pulls back slightly, lips still touching, "Yes, I do, my sweet."

You nibble your bottom lip as you look into his intense green eyes.

After a moment, he smirks, "You shall now get the princess treatment, my princess."

You can't help but grin at him as he kisses down your front. He starts at the valley between your breasts, works his way down your stomach to your navel, then down to your throbbing cunt.

You gasp when he places his freezing lips over your clit, continuing to suck on it at an unsatisfactory pace.

"Please, Loki..." You plead.

Loki lifts his head, his amused eyes meeting yours, "Already begging?" He asks.

You nod vigorously, so he slowly inserts a finger while simultaneously stimulating your clit by flicking it with his tongue.

You reach down, intertwining your fingers in his hair, "Yes, yes, yes..." You chant over and over again as he picks up speed.

Soon enough, you feel yourself close to unraveling... but Loki stops.

Your shoulders slump, your fingers loosen, and you groan.

"Why'd you stop?" You whine.

"Because I can," Loki states as he climbs up the bed like a panther.

You grab the front of his neck, pulling him up to you.

"Why?"

When Loki goes for a kiss, you tighten your grip around his throat.

"Why?" You question, more stern this time.

"Because I want to be inside of you when you cum."

You raise your brow, "Who said you'll still be able to have sex with me after that stunt?"

"Hopefully you." Loki whispers as he gives you puppy dog eyes.

You run your hand from his throat to the nape of his neck, pulling him down to kiss you, allowing you to taste yourself on his tongue as yours dances with his in perfect harmony.

"Okay." You mutter.

"You need to be more than okay with it," Loki murmurs against your lips.

"I'm more than okay with it, my darling."

Loki smirks, and you immediately feel his tip at your entrance.

"Waisted no time, huh?" You ask.

"What can I say?"

He pushes in, taking all of your breath away as you get used to his size.

Holy shit...

Once you're fully used to him, you nod, giving him the cue to continue.

"You're absolutely breathtaking." Loki pants.

You giggle at his compliments.

"Well, you're handsome... too." You reply, equally as breathless.

Why are we having a conversation? I don't know!

"I-I want to be with y-you." Loki groans.

A grin spreads across your face before you pull him down into a fervid kiss.

"I want that too." You mumble, lacking enough oxygen to talk any louder.

Loki kisses you again with even more passion.

"Good."

Odin 'retires' as king - via Queen Frigga's orders - and Thor takes the throne.

Soon enough, Odin dies.

Good riddance.

You and Loki's relationship only grows every day.

You and Loki are walking around the Asgardian gardens.

"You know, I'm happy for my brother. He's making an amazing king, but I'm the one who's winning."

You raise your brow with a knowing smirk, "How so?"

"Because I'm able to travel, of course."

You slap his arm, making him laugh.

        "I'm joking, my love... I have you. That's the only thing I care about."

        "My love?"

        Loki nods, "Yes, my love... I love you."

        You beam at him, "I love you too."

A/N: Sorry, I didn't really know how to end this book...

I'm also sorry if this story wound up not being quite as good or as structured as my first book. This book was a lot less planned out than 'Found Again.'

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

883 57 17
Freya finally manages to escape Thanos' tortures and lands in the royal gardens of Asgard, where Frigga and Loki save her life. She is allowed to sta...
65.9K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
25.5K 459 12
~I stepped backwards but tripped and landed on the floor. Still crying, I saw Loki getting closer to me.~ You come from a line of people who have sp...
109K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...