Through Her Eyes ✔

Av Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... Mer

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

64. AMUSED

5.4K 265 10
Av Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

Human growth and psychology play a hugely affects the strength of soul bounds.

====================

The curtains are drawn to the sides. The sun rays passing through the window has somehow made its glass a prism, creating rainbows upon her cheeks. The seven colors are vividly shining brightly like magic. She is not aware of it though. Its brightness is just warming up her skin, slowly coaxing her away from dreamland.

Refusing to follow the warmth of the day, her eyes remain close, seemingly chasing in the last tidbits of her vision. Though it had zoomed out back to the void, she can still smell the fragrance of its wake. She can smell flowers and woods in the first morning of spring.

Her nose crinkles.

Spring.

She would want that. She likes to dream of flower fields, of cherry blossoms, and of birds flapping about, tweeting and singing their praises to the early morn. She can practically hear the streams of melted snow and little giggles of children playing along its crystalline pure water. She would smile and laugh with one or two of her soulmates, hugging her to more warmth. She could hear them whisper eternal promises of comfort, happiness, and love. She could feel them at her back breathing...

She slowly opens her eyes but squints on the light and groans. She turns her head away from the window and to the space beside her.

There she sees one of her seven. His eyes crinkles to a crescent moon, elated to see that she has finally awaken. They follow hers as she squints and observes, not yet absorbing the fact that it was not the same man she was with the entire night.

"Good morning or should I say noon?" She hears him whisper.

"Jiminie?" She croaks, confused.

She sees his lips curves into a huge smile, his crooked teeth showing. He then moves closer. His minty breath is like a summer breeze. She squeaks and immediately pulls up the blanket. Her face burning up, knowing how naked she is underneath the cloth.

Jimin smiles fondly. He sees her immediate panic but had chosen not to comment about it.

"How was your sleep?" He gently asks instead. The corner of his eyes crinkles as he merrily and tenderly watches her morphed into a tomato.

She unconsciously bites on her finger tips and looks wherever but his eyes. "It's okay." Her voice is almost inaudible.

She can't dare stare at him. Her mind is currently filthy with all the love making with her Hobi. Her sore body is a testament of it.

"How was it?" She hears him ask as he giggles.

Words can't explain the pleasure that she had felt and is still feeling. Though tired, but she feels feathery light. Her nether lips still pulsating with the memory of the night. Her skin is tingling especially on her right butt cheek. She smiles, thinking that it could be an aftermath of their connection. It feels like that her Hobi is still torturing her again and again... But she won't tell that to Jimin.

"Where is Hobi-oppah?" She wants to swerve the conversation to the said man.

She hears Jimin giggling once again as he replies... "He is running a warm bath for your sore body."

"Jiminie!" She can't help but exclaim. She then pulls the blanket over her head to hide from him. 'Does he know?'

**********

Unbeknownst to her, the rest of her soulmates had arrived before midnight and saw the slightly opened door of her bedroom. Jungkook excitedly ran towards it as he remembered that it was his turn to sleep beside Daun. However, what he saw as he turned on the lights was rather unexpected... or expected, depending on who's opinion it was.

As soon as the maknae saw her naked state, he immediately turned back his tracks and stormed to the kitchen. He needed a lot of water to drink. The imagery of her back, butt naked and his Hobi-hyung embracing her was exciting him. If it was not that rude, he would have jumped on the same bed and burry his nose to the pungent smell of orange blossoms.

"What's happening?" Jimin loudly asked.

"Shhh... You're too loud!" Jungkook automatically hushed his hyung. Jimin asked again in whispers but the youngest just dragged him by his shoulders without answering. Confused, Jimin just followed to the living room with the rest of the guys.

All of them seemed tired but as usual, they refused to sleep. The two nights for the project was enough to ruin their sleeping schedule. They couldn't sleep even if they wanted too. So, here they were, huddled on the sofa as if they were about to have a meeting.

"Look what our Daun was sketching!" Namjoon had exclaimed as he flipped the sketch pad towards the rest of them.

"Damn. Hobi-hyung is so handsome there." Taehyung commented.

Jungkook saw his Yoongi hyung fidgeted on his seat as he gazed upon the slightly opened door. Jungkook's nose crinkled. Apparently, the youngest forgot to close it with his haste to leave the room.

He also noticed how the eldest, Jin, had grown redder than before. He had been flashed hours before and would smile silly from time to time. Same with the second eldest, he too is staring at the very same door.

Jungkook was a hundred percent sure that his two hyungs perfectly knew what had happened beyond that door.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Taehyung smilingly praised their soulmate's skills. Jungkook joined in as side by side they flipped the pages and saw all her sketches. They were surprised that it contained nothing but them. It contained them individually, by pairs or the seven of them in a different light. In them, they were doing chores as of cooking or washing the dishes. Some illustrations were them when playing games and or doing their hobby. One page even showed Namjoon laughing as he was biking. They can all practically hear his booming laugh as he showed off his driving skills portrayed on the page. They were all the natural them but different, for they are more shining, glowing against the blurry background. The sketches are in pencil yet their soulmates made it like that. It seemed that through the eyes of their soulmate, they are magnanimous and bright. They couldn't help but blush.

She had added some silly things too like a toque on the cooking scenes or protective pads on Namjoon's knees. Jungkook can spot a lot more of food than what he can remember on one of the eating scenes. Their chopsticks held pieces of cake instead of kimchi or ramyeon. It just showed how she adored and cared about them.

Namjoon murmured on wanting to see her as he stood but Jungkook immediately pulled the leader back to his seat.

"Hey..." The leader frowned, ready to scold the rude maknae when he was immediately cut off by a welp followed by a moan from Daun's bedroom.

All of them stiffened. All their eyes were wide. Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin gasped with the realization.

"How dare Hobi hyung-"Taehyung started to protest but Jin silenced him with his sharp glare.

"Your time will come." The eldest just said the words and stood up. Without looking back, he walked towards his room.

"Let's just sleep everyone." Namjoon suggested after clearing his throat. His face was so red.

"I'll just stay here." Jimin giggled.

"Pervert... "Yoongi muttered.

"Says the one who can hear everything." Jimin just retorts with a pleased face.

Jungkook stuttered a "Yes hyung" and slowly stood to follow the suggestion.

True to himself, Jimin stayed, listening to all the sounds the two soulmates were creating. No jealousy was in his bones. He could only feel pure ecstasy, imagining that it was him who is making her moan.

**********

She hears him giggle once again.

"Don't hide from me, Honey... Babe...Sweet." He chuckles.

'He is teasing me!' She internally exasperates. He is joyfully torturing her as he tries tagging the blanket off her face.

"Quit it Jiminie..." Hoseok's voice booms. There is laughter on his warning.

She feels the bed plummets on his weight on the opposite side of the bed. "Come on sweetheart. Let's have a bath." She hears him say.

"Hmmnnn. Can I join?" Jimin playfully asks.

But she is sure that his tone is not kidding at all.

The entire day is awkward. She now knows that everyone had heard them last night. Jimin told her so during her bath. Her, on the fancy bathtub soaked with the bubbles of fresh smelling fragrance while the man kept on massaging her shoulders littered with Hobi's marks. Hoseok on the other hand just chuckles as the other recounted the scene from their arrival.

Her men, however, don't mention anything about it, as they are having their late breakfast. Minus the teasing smiles sporting on Jimin's lips. The man is insufferable or it is just her mind playing with her. It is not supposed to be awkward but her brain is just thinking too much.

She remembered she was loud. Both of them are loud. It didn't happen just once. She was repeatedly awakened with Hoseok's kisses. She lost count as she was drunken with the overwhelming connection of their souls. Every time was beyond pleasurable. Every time was gratifying. She couldn't complain for she wanted it too.

"Love, remember the hiking that you would like?" Namjoon, who is sitting beside her, interrupts her musings.

They are all currently at the sofa, eating fruits prepared by Jin. The number of slices that the eldest is giving her is concerning. Not to mention the chocolate cake at the sides. He is sure fattening her up.

"Darling?" Jin worriedly snaps her on the current reality.

"Huh? But it's winter." Thankfully she is able to grasp Namjoon's last inquiry.

"Yes... But the place will be okay. There is no broadcast for snowfall on weekends so it will be okay. The trail is not dangerous too."

Her eyes widen in excitement. "This weekend?" She almost forgot the vacation that the seven of them had promised. They said that since a part of their leave was used due to the recording, Mr. Bang extended the number of days instead. It was a deal and the seven of them grasped it. They were excited as they can finally bring her to their secret haven.

"It will still be cold hyung." Jungkook interjects.

"Yes... We can just camp instead. Who knows, it would be prone to accidents." Hoseok adds.

"Right." Taehyung agrees.

"Well..." Namjoon starts to doubt his planned itinerary.

"We will see about the weather first. I'm sure we can hike Joonie." Daun immediately interjects as she unconsciously squeezes his thighs.

The man gulps. The tips of his ears reddening.

Her head tilts, confused on Namjoon's lack of response. She unconsciously squeezes his thighs again. "Joonie-oppah?"

The rest of the men smirks, liking the way she utters the honorifics.

"Oppah." Jimin breathily mimics. He and the rest of the men are perfectly aware of their leader's predicament. They know him too well. How else, would the man blush to the extent of being speechless? Not to mention the proximity of Daun's hands to his crotch.

"Are you okay?" Daun asks without even minding Jimin's teasing.

"Y-yes." Namjoon's voice is pitchy.

"Should I get water?" She worriedly asks. She attempts to stand but halts as Namjoon holds her hands in place.

"I'm okay. No need to overexert yourself."

"I am not over exerting?" She pouts. She can't help but feel a pang on her heart. 'Don't they like me taking care of them?' She frowns.

She then feels a hand tucking her hair behind her ears and caressing her cheeks along with a "It's not like that kitten..."

It is Yoongi, whispering tenderly to her. He is beside her leaning towards her. "We are just taking care of you." He adds.

She raises her gaze towards the man. Her eyes glassy with emotion as she feels the sincerity and kindness in Yoongi's voice. She then fidgets with all their attention as she slowly realizes what Namjoon meant with "overexertion".

"I can handle myself perfectly." She blurts for defense but immediately regrets it.

"But sweetheart, you are limping." Taehyung brazenly points it out.

She had officially morphed into a literal tomato. She wants nothing more but be buried on the ground and rot for eternity.

Her Tae Tae just boldy smiles and even comments about "at least she can still walk."

She thought Jimin was insufferable. She forgot that someone is a bigger tease. 'Can I burry Taehyung instead?' She glares to the said man.

Yoongi laughs, amused with her dangerous thoughts. He can't help but capture her pout to his lips and make her swoon. Her mind is immediately mushed into a softie. The thoughts of burying someone alive just melted into a puddle. "You're so adorable." He comments after the kiss.

She just smiles silly and boldly kisses Yoongi again. Surprised, the rest of them smiles.

Taehyung however is open mouthed of wanting to have that kiss instead. Sucks to be him for being such a tease.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

298K 13.7K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
46.5K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
20.2K 733 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...