Stony Became Superfamily

By SweetStonyChild

In this Superfamily story Tony and Steve discover little baby Peter credit to Samyx3 she wrote this brilliant... More

Chapter 1 : The Surprise
Chapter 2 : The Decision
Chapter 3 : Planning and Learning
Chapter 4 : Social Workers and Problems
Chapter 6 : Brownies and Parties
Chapter 7: A Secret

Chapter 5 : Fun, Games And Mama

10.4K 340 477
By SweetStonyChild

3 weeks later…

Steve woke up on the day that Tony had locked away all his liquor, and the first thing he noticed was that the bar shelves were empty. He waited the entire day for Tony to say something, but he never brought it up. Instead it seemed that he finally dropped the 'I'm a terrible father' and 'I'm not good enough' act. As Steve suspected there was no drastic change, instead over the course of the three weeks he stopped sulking and finally started enjoying himself. Even a miracle happened, Tony on his own, slowly stopped going to his lab. Now he would go every other day for a few hours to check up on things and to make any needed changes. Steve never mentioned a word about all the small changes Tony was making. But he showed his joy on the improvement in other ways, for one he let Tony order pizza four times in one week, even though he would always limited it to two. Steve was also more than happy to show Tony how happy he was when they had a little alone time. When Patty Morson returned again, the meeting happened without a hitch. She noticed that the bar shelves were empty and that made her overflow with joy. After the routine questions and inspection she was proud to say that she wouldn't be back for another month. The Rogers-Stark family was finally functioning the way all families do. The only missing pieces were the extended family members, namely: Bruce, Natasha, Clint, and Thor. Uncle Bruce would be the first to join the little trio and fawn over Peter. Bruce had been visiting Betty and Leonard in Virginia for the past six weeks. He had been with them before the New Jersey incident, but duty called. The friends had a lot of catching up to do, so Bruce chose to go back before returning to Avenger's Tower. Tony had offered to send a private jet to pick up Bruce, but as always the humble doctor refused and he took a normal plane. Though Tony refused to be beaten and went to pick up Bruce at the airport. Tony took the largest and longest limo he owned. And because Tony doesn't half-ass things, he waited for Bruce in the baggage claim area in the Iron Man armor holding a sign that read:

Doctor Bruce Banner
AKA:
Enormous Green Rage Monster

Let's just say that Bruce turned a shade of red that Tony had ever only seen on Steve. Oddly enough no one even approached them on the way out, then again would you really mess with not only Iron Man but the Hulk too? Once inside the limo Tony took his helmet off and received a slap in the back of the head from Banner.

That drew out a "what the hell" from Tony, but Bruce just turned and gave him a short glare and then proceeded to look back outside the window. Nothing else was said between the two the whole ride back to the Tower. When in the Tower Bruce began to fawn over Peter. He fell in love with the little tyke the way only an uncle knows how. The first hour of Bruce's return was comprised of him sitting in the living room holding Peter, becoming familiar with the kid. Bruce let Peter tug his hair, crawl all over the couch and floor. Tony made a mental note to pick Banner as the babysitter. The second hour of Bruce's return involved him handing Peter over to Tony and going up stairs to unpack all his things. He returned to his rooms that made up the entire third floor, and found that nothing had been changed. All the floors had rooms, rooms that were closets, and kitchenettes. But what made Banner's room special was that it had several of the rooms converted into medical facilities. It basically looked like Tony had the intention of building a hospital, but then decided to build a house instead, choosing to leave all the medical rooms. With Banner back in the Tower the Rogers-Stark family of three was now four.

Bruce came down from his room around 9:47 am and walked into the kitchen intent on having his breakfast. When he walked in he found Steve sitting in the breakfast nook reading the paper; Peter was sitting in his high chair eating his milkless Honey Nut Cheerios.

"Good morning Steve." Bruce said as he walked over to the coffee machines and poured himself a cup from the only one that was on.

"Good morning Bruce. Did you sleep well?" Steve folded the paper he was reading, set it down and looked at Bruce.

"Yeah I did. Don't remember the last time I slept that well. Is Tony up yet?"

"I'm glad you like it here. And no he's still asleep." Steve took a sip of his coffee.

"Should've expected as much, he hasn't changed much since I left for Calcutta has he?" He picked up a muffin from the batch that was next to the coffee machines.

"Actually he's changed a lot. He's given up drinking and he's cut back working in the lab."

"That's wonderful Steve. To think Tony is really trying to make this work is really just wonderful." Bruce sat down in the breakfast nook on opposite side on the table where Steve was.

"He still struggles, but he's getting there."

"How are you adjusting to Peter Steve? I know this isn't exactly how you planned on starting a family."

"It's… not easy, but it wasn't hard either… if that makes any sense." Steve half laughs as he says the last part.

"Believe it or not Steve that makes perfect sense. Most first time parents are like that. But judging by the goofy smile Peter is giving you, he likes it here and he's happy." Bruce pointed his coffee mug in the general direction of Peter.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks Bruce I needed that." Steve said as he stood up and took away Peter's empty bowl and placed it in the sink.

"Any time, that's what friends are for."

"What do you want for breakfast? I can make you something." Steve offered moving closer to the stove.

"No, you don't have to. I can make something for myself."

"Then would you mind watching Peter for me? It's just I haven't been able to work out since we got him." Steve asks shyly.

"Steve I would love to watch Peter. Go and take a couple hours off."

"Thanks Bruce, but you're sure it's not a bother?"

"If it was a bother I wouldn't say I'd watch Peter. Now go, you deserve a break."

"Ok, ok I believe you. Thanks again Bruce."

"Any time, I love the little guy so I don't mind." With that Steve kissed Peter on the head and headed back up stairs to change. Bruce stood up from the breakfast nook and turned Peter's high chair to face the general direction of the stove.

"Looks like you get to spend some time with Uncle Bruce. How does that sound to you?" Bruce asked Peter. Peter's response was a high pitched squeal of delight, and him clapping his hands enthusiastically.

"I'll take that as a 'sounds good'."

The room was still dark, making the soft blue glow of the arc reactor more prevalent than normal. Tony began to stir in his bed, slowly waking up.

"JARVIS, time." Tony half mumbled, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"It is 11:24, everyone is awake. Master Banner and young Master Peter are in the living rom. Master Rogers is currently in the gym." JARVIS responded slowly drawing the curtains open, giving Tony's eyes ample time to adjust.

"Tell me there's coffee." Tony sat up and put his feet over the edge of the bed.

"Yes, Master Rogers prepared a pot two hour ago."

"Get one of the coffee makers going, I want a fresh pot." Tony stood and headed to his closet and picked up a plain black T-shirt and basketball shorts that were on the floor.

"Right away sir." And with that Tony walked out of his room and straight for the living room.

Bruce was sitting on the floor with Peter in his lap where the coffee table had been before. The tv was turned on and the Wiggles were dancing on the screen. Peter was staring at the screen, hypnotized by the images and color.

"I turn on the tv for five minutes and I've already been replaced." Bruce sighed rubbing his eyes. "Is this show really that interesting?" he asked Peter as if expecting a response.

"Hey, don't bash the Wiggles, they're the shit." Tony said defensively as he walked into the living room. He walked around the sectional and sat on the ground next to Bruce. Peter saw Tony sit next to him and saw him as being more important than the Wiggles. He crawled from Bruce's lap to Tony's and tried to climb on top of him.

"Whoa there little guy, I know I'm awesomer than the Wiggles, but it's still morning. I haven't even had my coffee yet." Tony said as he stood up with Peter in his arms.

"I've noticed you've done a little redecorating." Bruce said while glancing at the bar.

"Yeah, just a bit. They were an eye sore. Took me long enough to get rid of them too." Tony bounced a giggling Peter as he responded nonchalantly.

"Well it was about time too. I mean everyone has that, try being more original." Bruce sarcastically complains as he gets up to sit on the couch.

"Exactly my thoughts, but now it looks so empty. I'm thinking lava lamps, your professional opinion Dr. Banner?" Tony asks in a very serious tone while facing said area.

"I concur Mr. Stark, lava lamps the definite choice." Bruce responded with the same degree of seriousness.

"I'll get on it right away then, but first coffee. Come on Peter now that Steve isn't around I'll introduce you to the wonders of coffee." Tony started walking towards the kitchen.

As if on cue Steve came back up and said "I don't think so Tony, you're not giving Peter caffeine, he's too young."

"Awe you're no fun." Tony said pouting.

"He's right Tony, Peter's too young. He'll develop heart problems and abnormal sleeping patterns." Bruce adjusted himself to face Tony as he said this.

"Fine," Tony said defeated, now talking directly to Peter "but now you get to watch daddy drink coffee. Can you say daddy for me? D-A-D-Y" He walked away from the two, still trying to get Peter to talk, and into the kitchen to drink his now brewed coffee.

"I see you have your hands full with that one." Bruce said jokingly to Steve.

"Which one?" Steve answered in the same manner. Both started laughing.

2 months later...

"But do you have to go?" Tony whined as Steve packed a duffle bag.

"Yes I have to go. Don't worry I'll be back in a week." Steve said, still packing.

"I thought Fury gave us maternity leave or something."

"No, he never did such a thing. Director Fury has been kind enough to give us time off, but that's it. Look I'll be fine. It's not even a dangerous mission to begin with, just some reconnaissance."

"Reconnaissance? Why doesn't he just send Clint and Tasha?"

"He has, but he also wants me there."

Tony sits down on the bed crossing his arms, obscuring the view of the arc reactor. While pouting he complains again "You shouldn't have to go."

Steve zips up the duffle bag and sits next to Tony. He puts his arm around Tony and kisses the top of his head. "I know, but there's nothing we can do about it."

"Then why am I the only one that doesn't have to go? Why is Bruce going, he's not exactly stealthy?"

"Tony, relax. Nothing is going to happen. Peter adores you to no end. And I can pretty much guess that this mission is going to be boring. I'll probably be sitting in some office for who knows how long."

"Still not fair."

"Well moping isn't going to change anything." There was the sound of a helicopter landing on the roof of the Tower as Steve finished his last sentence.

"That would be my ride." Steve stood as he said this. He picked up his duffle bag as Tony got Peter from the play pen in their room. They walked to the elevator and found Bruce waiting for them. The ride to the roof top was silent. And once there Tony said a brief good bye to Bruce.

"I'm gonna get bored here without you ya know. As much as I love Peter he doesn't have a firm grasp on theoretical physics yet." Tony said giving Bruce a quick hug.

"He's smarter than you give him credit for. Run it by him again and see if it sticks this time." Bruce joked. And with that he boarded the helicopter.

"You have that cellphone I gave you right?" Tony asked Steve as he got closer.

"Yeah I do." Steve showed Tony the new Stark Phone he gave him.

"For the love of that God you're so fond of don't lose it. That's going to be the only thing that'll keep me from going insane."

Steve hugged Tony and kissed him chastely on the lips. "I won't lose it, I promise."

Tony adjusted Peter in his arms "Say bye to your Pops Petey."

Steve took Peter in his arms and kissed him on the head "Take good care of your Dad for me." Tony took Peter back and received one last kiss from Steve.

"Bye Tony."

"Bye Steve."

With that Steve turned to board the helicopter, and he was gone.

"Come one Petey let's try theoretical physics again." Peter giggled excitedly.

2 days later 3:54 pm…

Peter is sitting on the rug in the middle of the living room watching Sesame Street. It was an episode about family members and how important they are. Tony walked back in from the kitchen holding a bottle and his phone in front of him.

"Yeah he learned to nap, but he still won't call me 'dada'. I feel horrible that I've been out ranked by bottle, The Wiggles, toy, and blanket. But other than that he's fine, I mean look." He turned his phone around to face Peter.

"He really likes watching tv doesn't he?" Steve asked on the other line.

"Tell me about it. Here I am trying to teach him robotics and all he cares about is whether or not The Wiggles are on."

"Don't feel bad Tony. I'm sure he'll come around at some point. Hey I got to go we're about to head out."

"Alright fine, be careful and tell the group I said hi."

"Bye Tony, love you."

"Love you too. Bye Steve." Tony put the phone in his pocket and sat on the floor next to Peter.

"Alright come 'ere little guy. What's this I'm holding?" Tony held the bottle in front of Peter

"Ba'oh!" Peter excitedly exclaimed knowing that he was going to eat.

"Yup that's right. Now, what am I?" Tony asked again. Peter stared at him with a goofy smile on his face but said nothing.

"Of course you don't know." Tony sighed. "Here ya go tyke." He handed the bottle to Peter and Peter himself put the bottle to his mouth.

"JARVIS, what movies are on right now?"

"None that are appropriate for young Master Peter."

"Great, just fan-tucking-fastic, JARVIS put on that Finding Nemo movie."

"Right away sir." JARVIS adjusted the blinds to block out the afternoon sun enough so the dominant source of light was the tv screen.

"Out of all the movies known to man I can't believe that you chose this one to be your favorite. I mean come on Monsters Inc or Toy Story would be better. Hold the bottle higher; you're not getting the formula." He said as he tilted the bottle higher in Peter's hands. The movie started and Peter adjusted himself in Tony's arms so he faced the screen. The opening scene came on and Peter forgot all about the bottle. Tony took it from his hands and set it off to the side. He stood and found a comfortable spot on the couch, all the while making sure that Peter was facing the screen. The scene where Marlin tried to fight off the barracuda came on and Peter buried his face in Tony's shirt.

"Oh, that's right you don't like this part. It's ok Petey; look it's over already."

The tv showed Marlin holding a cracked egg and naming it Nemo. Peter turned back around, half whimpering and said "Ma ma." Then he buried his face back in Tony's shirt.

"JARVIS stop the movie. What did you say Petey?" confusion laced in Tony's question.

Peter looked up and said "Ma ma." Again he hid his face in Tony's shirt.

"Peter, who's mama?" Tony asked pulling Peter away from him a little. Peter looked up sniffling a little.

"I'm not mad little guy, just tell me, who is mama?" Peter reached up a hand and patted Tony in the chest where his arch reactor was.

"I'm mama?" Tony asked pointing to himself. Peter nodded.

Tony sat back wide eyed for a moment "Oh Petey, out of all the people you know, you choose to call me mom. You are something else. What happened to calling me dad?"

"Mama?" Peter asked tilting his head to one side.

"I'm fine Peter, just a little surprised. So at least now I know who really bottoms now. Wow I'm the mom in all this." Peter smiled his signature goofy smile, though now it had more teeth than it used to before.

5 days later 3:42 pm…

"Ok, let's try this again Peter, who am I?" Tony asked for the millionth time pointing to himself.

"Mama!" Peter cheered gleefully.

"No Peter it's dada." Tony sighed in frustration.

"Mama!"

"Fine you win, call me mama. But I'm so holding this over you when you're older." Tony walked to the cabinets from Peter's highchair near the breakfast nook. He took out a jar of baby food and put the contents in a small bowl. While this was happening Steve came up in the elevator. He did this undetected thanks to JARVIS's help. He set his duffle bag down and quietly made his way to the kitchen stopping at the entrance, hiding slightly behind the wall.

"Ok Peter let's see how smart you are. What's this?" Tony asked holding up a spoon as he made his way over to the nook. He took a seat and turned Peter's chair to face him.

"Poon."

"Good, what about this?" he pointed to the bowl.

"Po."

"Ok, I'm defeated you are smart. Now here's the bonus question, get this right and you get a cookie." Peter squealed bouncing a little in his chair.

"Who am I?" Tony pointed to himself.

"Mama!"

"You're never going to call me dada are you?" Tony sighed, defeated yet again by the ten month old.

"I think it's cute." Steve said casually leaning against the wall.

"Holy shit! Steve! You scared the living crap out of me. You said you were coming back tomorrow." Tony said as he stood and walked towards Steve.

"Language Tony; and I lied. I wanted to surprise you. Looks like you surprised me instead." Steve embraced Tony as he finished speaking and then kissed him passionately, driven by a powerful hungry the separation had created.

"I missed you Capsicle." Tony said as he pulled away.

"I missed you too." Steve said, resting his head on Tony's shoulder.

"So, what are the chances you'll forget about Peter calling me mama?" Tony questioned.

"None." Steve answered smile at the thought.

"Thought so; we're gonna hold this over him when he's older aren't we?"

"Oh definitely."

"We're gonna hold what over him when he's older?" Bruce asked as he walked in with Natasha and Clint.

"Easier if I show you." Tony said as he broke away from Steve. He walked over to Peter, picked him up, and walked back to the group.

"Peter who am I?" Tony asked pointing to himself.

"Mama!" Peter excitedly answered clapping his hands.

"Ha! I knew I like the kid. At least now we know who bottoms." Clint remarked.

"Ha, ha very funny." Tony retorted.

"Tony where on earth did he get the idea to call you mom?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know. We were watching Finding Nemo, and when it got to the part where all the clown fish eggs were gonna get eaten, Peter hid his face in my shirt and said 'mama'. I was honestly surprised when he said that." Tony recounted the event.

"Well as long as you don't might it's alright, right?" Steve asked Tony as he took Peter from him. Finally holding his son after a week of separation, Steve kissed the top of his head and held him tightly. Peter tried to hug back by put his short arms around Steve's neck, but he couldn't reach all the way.

"So I'm guessing you two are moving back in?" Tony asked Clint and Natasha.

"Yeah, after living the life of luxury here, S.H.I.E.L.D rooms just pale in comparison. Plus I wanna become Peter's favorite uncle." Clint said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"Good luck with that, Peter loves Bruce." Tony responded jokingly.

"Is that a challenge? We'll just see about that." Clint laughed as he headed towards the elevator to his rooms on the top floor.

"What about you Tasha, you plan on staying?" Steve asked.

"I don't see why not. We're going to have some time off, might as well spend it here." Natasha replied matter-of-factly.

"Aw come on Tasha admit it, you wane be with your little nephew Peter." Tony quipped. Natasha ignored Tony, picked up her bag and walked towards the elevator to go up with Clint. She occupies the floor beneath Clint's.

"Yeah, I'm right. But aren't I always?" Tony remarked smugly.

"Tony, you don't even want to get me started." said Bruce.

"Fine, fine I won't say anymore." Tony surrendered with his hands up.

"I have some things I need to go over with you. Can you meet me in the lab in about half an hour?" Bruce asked Tony as he reached for his bag.

"Sure thing Brucey, take your time and get settled back in." Tony answered. And with that Bruce headed for the stairs to head for his floor.

"Hey Tony." Steve said

"Yeah Cap?"

"Peter's birthday is coming up in two months."

"Yeah, I know. What do you wanna do for it? I was thinking this massive party. I know this guy-" Tony started before he was cut off by Steve giving him a look.

"How about we just keep it simple? A little get together here. I mean we don't want to overwhelm Peter with a bunch of people."

"That works too I guess. But I still like the idea I had. We can talk about it later, let's go up stairs and get you unpacked."

"Sounds like a plan."

The Tony walked over to pick up Steve's bag, and headed towards the stairs that lead to their floor. Steve walked up the stair, still holding Peter, along with Tony. It was a good day; Steve came home to Peter and now Clint and Natasha were home with them. The Rogers-Stark family was now at six.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.8K 16
#JustWriteIt Peter gets turned into a 6 year old by Loki Boy X Boy Stony Superfamily Spideypool And some other gay ships YAYYYYY
251K 7.2K 30
Tony and Steve have always had a weird friendship. Tony has now like Steve for a full year and it's finally the time to tell him about his love and h...
58.6K 1.3K 25
I don't know how to make an intriguing title., spideypool fic FOR KIDS OVER 12 more ish
72.2K 2.6K 13
Peter is assigned to show around the new kid who seems oddly familiar Wade has finally completed his mission of taking down weapon X he assigned to...