UNTOLD | D.M (UNRAVEL BOOK 3)

η”± ixfixite_

*Completed* (SEQUEL TO UNVEIL) UNRAVEL book 3: Now, as things have started to change, the challenges Aine had... ζ›΄ε€š

[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]

[ 08 ]

29 3 0
η”± ixfixite_

The next day came by quick, there was still today before classes official starts. Upon yesterday's arrival back to Hogwarts, Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts announced that today will be the day where two wizarding schools will arrive for the Triwizard Tournament. Not much has been mentioned about the competition other than three schools will compete with one another to bring glory to their respective schools. As of right now, Aine was standing alongside Ginny and Hermione, gazing out of the courtyard windows waiting for the two schools to come. 

"I wonder how are they going to come here?" Aine asks, and the girls shrugged, "Maybe they come in brooms! Like Quidditch!" Hermione suggests while Ginny added on, "Or perhaps their school just apparate here instantly!"

"Or maybe, they'll come by in a spaceship!" Ron interrupts, "Space ship?" Aine asks, and Ron looked to her dubiously, "Don't you know what a spaceship is, Aine?"

"Is it an animal or something? Or a galactical... Ship?" She answers, she never heard such a weird word before, let alone learned the meaning of it. Ron gave a loud sigh, rubbing his temples, "Do you know what's a spaceship, Harry?" the ginger-head asks his best friend who nodded, "Of course you do." Ron finishes for him. Aine stared at the both of them, Hermione was merely smiling while Ginny wasn't interested in what a spaceship was. Her eyes were glued to the reflection of the skies at the black lake.

"It's a vehicle where Aliens ride to come to Earth. Something like a plate." Harry explains to Aine who jerks her head backwards, "Aliens come to Earth on a plate?" Ron rolls his pupils again, groaning. "No! No— Um..." Harry stumbles on his words, trying to find a perfect definition of it. Seeing Harry nervously trying to figure out what a 'spaceship' was, Hermione jumped in, "It's a spacecraft, a space vehicle controlled by a crew. It's often described as a vehicle Aliens came into Earth by."

"THANK YOU," Ron says loudly, sarcasm in his tone. 

"Oh, alright. Cool." It was all that Aine replied, making her friends burst out into laughter before their fits of laughing came to a halt when a loud neighing sound erupted from the skies from nowhere. "HERE THEY COME!" Hagrid says excitedly, waving two fans into the air to direct the carriage to where they were supposed to alight.

"Are those..."

"Unicorns." Ginny finishes with a gasp, her eyes twinkling at the sight of the many silver unicorns that were pulling a large light blue and golden carriage. It was massive like a house and so were the unicorns pulling it. As it swept past the students, as they cheered and applauded for their arrival. Although nothing much is known about them, there were whisperings about the school they were from was located in France. 

Fred and George turned up behind Aine and Ginny, both ruffling the girls' hairs, "That's something you don't see every day," Fred nudges George who was beaming at the magical carriage. Students were bustling around the courtyard, eager to get a glimpse of the arrivals of the other wizarding schools. It wasn't long until there was a loud acoustic horn that ejected from the black lake and soon enough, a flag raised on a pole emerged from the waters, ejecting into a bold, large skeletal ship that reminded Aine of the dragon on the galleon coins as it crashed onto the lake, sending massive harsh waves in all directions. Their school flag was plastered on the fabric fearlessly as it thunders with the wind.

Another roar of applause was heard from Aine's school, everyone eagerly greeting the schools as they made their way to the ground, and anchored to the shore.

That evening, before dinner had started in the Great Hall, all staffs and students were patiently seated in their seats, nervous and excited as Dumbledore stepped up to the Owl Lecturn, his lips curled upwards as he announced to the school, "Now that we are all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This year, as many of you already know— This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well."

There was silence in the hall as Dumbledore glanced at every houses' table, onto the students' faces, his eyes twinkling as he continues, "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen—" he pauses, looking at Filch who hops into the Great Hall. All heads whip to the caretaker as he hops to the front, whispering into the Headmaster's ears. Aine and her friends gave each other a look, grins on their face, wondering what was so secretive about the conversation the two men was having. 

Once Filch was done, he hobbles back out in a hurry, while Dumbledore had gone on, "So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament."

Students began chattering once more, thrilled, "Wicked." The twins said in unison, grinning from ear to ear, "—For those of you who do not know... The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when l say— These contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later! But now! Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies and gentlemen from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and their headmistress, Madame Maxime!" Dumbledore claps and the heavy doors creaked open, revealing the first school that would be joining the tournament alongside theirs.

Aine turned her head to the doors, and the minute of silence piqued her curiosity as she waited for the students of the Beauxbaton Academy to enter. Though that didn't take long when a group of beautiful ladies and men strutted in. The French schools' students wore light blue silk uniforms, unlike Hogwarts with their usual black robes and coloured ties. Both genders also had a similar shade of blue cape wrapped around their shoulders that was cropped and adorned a darker satin ribbon in the middle of their collars, as well as a pastel blue, pointed cloche hat that was tilted to the sides of their heads. It wasn't until she noticed how beautiful and handsome they were all were.

The Beauxbaton students held their chins and spine up as they walked past the Hogwarts students, every now and then halting as they lowered their arms in a soft wave as a form of greeting, and sang a beautiful note. If there was a word to describe them all, Aine figured 'Poised' would be a better word and it was true, a perfect smile was plastered on their faces as they shared a gaze with each student they have met.

As they made their way closer to Aine's table, her eyes were caught by one of the gentlemen whose eyes softens at the sight of her and she merely gives a small smile which he returned. Gazing deeply at the young man's perfectly sculpted face, his dark green orbs were what enchanted her to him. She felt her shoulders tense up as he lowered his head slightly into a curtsied before he looks to his friend, equally stunning as he was. As beautiful as they looked, Aine felt a pang of jealousy as their beauty had threatened her very much, that she glanced away, awkward and dispirited from their looks. However, before the group of students proceeded on, she found herself looking at the boy again, something about him was oddly familiar to her despite their first meeting. He simpers gracefully once more before they made their way towards the professors.

Ron mutters a small cursed word, and Aine, Ginny and Hermione whip their heads to the boy who was practically glowing red as a Beauxbaton man who had auburn hair winks to Ron, shyly turning away as he nips on with his schoolmates. Harry immediately bumps his best friend's sides, and they began teasing the red-headed boy quietly who was already gawking at the french ladies dreamily, not that Aine or Ginny was complaining since everyone was literally swooning over them. They ambled their way forward as their arms flayed to their sides naturally like a bird spreading its wings before little blue sparrows and butterflies materialized from the air, and danced around the hall; dusting magical sparkles down as they vanished. Everyone was bewitched by their entrance and even Dumbledore held his mouth in awe.

"Bloody hell," Ron blurts, clearly looking at something inappropriate as the Beauxbaton students ran with light steps, their silked capes dancing along like a leaf being hit with raindrops. Hermione cleared her throat and darted a glare to Ron who immediately snapped out of his little perverted mind as Aine and Harry exchanged smiles that were begging to let out a laugh.

Lessening the gap with her students and the front, a fairly great lady struts behind the Beauxbaton students, gazing tenderly at every Hogwarts student as her wine red lips curled upwards to students gaping at her. "Blimey, that's one big fine woman," Seamus said to Ron who gulps at the towering lady, looking at her students proudly.

A young girl leads the Beauxbaton's Headmistress, somersaulting in the air before landing smoothly with her arms spread widely as an innocent and bright smile took over her expressions. A petite girl older than her twirled alongside the young man Aine greeted earlier, their bodies dancing gracefully in unison like a flower dancing in the wind. Both of their fingers curled into a wave as their steps started to get faster and yet were executed precise, they waltz across the stoned floorings, spinning for the last time as the female grins to her partner who was very relaxed. Their dance slowly came to an end as their knees buckled into a bow when they finished. Looking up, their eyes fluttered at the marvelled crowd who soon erupted in a cheer which they gladly accepted and returned with another elegant bow. The great hall was filled with an array of cheers that came from Aine schoolmates, and staff as they all warmly welcomed the Beauxbaton Academy.

Madame Maxime walks over to Dumbledore and planted a kiss on either side of his cheeks, her face relaxed to a gracious smile as she extended a glittering hand to him. Needless to say that Dumbledore was a tall man, he still had to bend himself to kiss it, "My dear Madame Maxime. Welcome to Hogwarts." He says with a grateful smile.

"Dumbly-dorr," said the lady in a low deep voice, "I 'ope I find you well?"

"Most certainly. In excellent form too, if I may add. Thank you." Dumbledore added.

"Th'ze are my pupils," Madame Maxime introduced, waving an arm over to her shivering students that were in their late teens. Figured, since they all wore only silk uniforms without any thick cloaks at the beginning of a cool September. Their bodies fidgetting from the nervousness, wondering if they had presented a good entrance.

"'As Karkaroff arrived yet?" she asks, looking to the massive doors they came in from, "He should be here any moment now," Dumbledore tells her, turning to the Headmistress, "Would you like to step inside to get yourselves warm?"

"Warm up, 'es! But ze 'orses—"

"Our Care of Magical Creatures would be delighted to take care of them—" Dumbledore says proudly, glancing to Hagrid who nodded.

"Wou'd he be alright?" asks Madame Maxime, concerned about her unicorns as they apparently needed some forceful handling. In which, Dumbledore has reassured her that her horses will be well-taken care of.

The Beauxbaton students wore their cloaks over their shoulders and took their seats at the Ravenclaw's table, Aine and her friends occasionally looking over them like most students, gazing at their extravagant beauty and aura. Around ten minutes later, Dumbledore rose from his seat, clapping once as he gained everyone's attention, "It seems our friends from the North has arrived! Let's greet the proud sons and daughters of Durmstrang, and their high master, Igor Karkaroff!" The doors slammed open as the students from the North entered, the young man and ladies that exuded such immense charisma as they stomped their wooden walking sticks onto the ground, leaving scorch marks as they marched in boldly. The male student that led the other students wore a glum expression, swinging his stick before pounding loudly onto the stoned path as they performed a martial art-styled dance. 

Students who sat near them flinched every time they swung their sticks, goggling at the sight of how different the two schools are. For many, one would describe Durmstrang as a strong, fearless school. Ginny shuffles to Aine as she whispers very softly to her, "I heard they're notorious for teaching their students the use of Dark Arts."

Aine turns her head to her friend, her brows raised, Hogwarts has never allowed the use of Dark Arts magic, except Defense Against the Dark Arts. Although they were taught about certain curses of the Dark Arts, using them was another thing that was hard to reckon with. Aine wondered, was this perhaps the reason why they looked very tough and seemed aggressive. She looks to the students, dashing right towards Dumbledore as they jumped to the air and somersaulted like the Beauxbatons. The Durmstrang students presented a series of dances that were infused with combat-style movements, even the ladies too, were magnificent. "They're so cool," Harry mutters, his eyes looking at the female Durmstrang student who wore a sleek, high ponytail that was swinging her stick back and forth vigorously, before flipping their bodies.

Unlike the Beauxbaton students, the Durmstrang students wore thick woolly, matted capes that were swung on one side of their shoulders, with fur hats and brown turtle necks with thick trousers, with the difference of a leather belted stash that was thick and wrapped high on their waist for the females, similar to a corset, and a thinner leather belt for the males. Either way, they looked very cool and fashionable.

"Ron, look!" Harry exclaims softly, and the red-headed boy whips to the door, his mouth hung open as his eyes widened at the sight of one of the men who were alongside the Durmstrang master, Igor Karkaroff. "It's— It's him! Blimey, it's him," Ron gasps, fanboying at the Bulgarian seeker that has come to Hogwarts. "Viktor Krum..." He places a hand over his mouth to stop himself from squealing with excitement. 

Krum's face was blank but the gaze in his eyes were staring straight with confidence. His fellow schoolmates crouched down as they breathed out fire from their wands, sending the whole hall filled with heat. This, of course, made the Beauxbaton students delighted with the warmth. Aine's eyes followed the fire, blazing so brightly as a phoenix conjured from the flames danced around the hall, a smile creeping onto her face before fading away as soon as the Headmaster of Durmstrang lumbers towards Dumbledore, his aide, another boy of Krum's age was scanning every Hogwarts students that were within his view.

"Albus!" Karkaroff greeted with his thick accent, throwing his hands into a friendly embrace with Dumbledore who smirks, "Igor."

The two men chuckled, squeezing each other backs with their hugs before pulling away, "Thank you for inviting us." The man says to Dumbledore who nodded, "I hope you enjoy your stay here. Now, please, make yourselves comfortable!" 

"We will," Kakaroff said with a grin, displaying his yellow teeth under his goatee, eyeing at the rest of the Hogwarts staff with a cold but cheerful demeanour. He proceeded on, removing his coat as he and Madame Maxime sat by the teachers' table, as the Welcoming Feast began.

The three schools' students dug into their food in midst of the pouring rain, enjoying the special meals that were made in celebration of the Triwizard Tournament and the arrival of the two schools. The Durmstrang students sat by the Slytherin's table, and Harry scoffs midway through his eating, glaring at Draco Malfoy who was sitting next to Viktor Krum, grinning proudly as he boast about his closeness with the Bulgarian seeker. Ron clicks his tongue and Hermione merely shakes her head, rolling her eyes at the boys. 

Aine scratched her fork into her steak, cutting it into smaller pieces as she puts a slice of it in her mouth, looking up. The boy from Beauxbaton smiled in her direction so suddenly that it made the girl look back down, flustered about the coincidence. There was a yelp from the staff's table and many pairs of eyes turned to Professor Flitwick who slammed his goblet back onto the table from his hand, glaring at Hagrid who panicked when he realized he had stabbed the Charms professor's hand with his fork. Flitwick seethes the pain in, and pulled out the golden fork from his hand and groaned, "You idiot!" 

"Oh, sorry there." Hagrid apologized, although his eyes were not looking at Flitwick, instead, it was Madame Maxime and they shared a long tender gaze at each other. 

The feast continued deeper into the night and right before it was over— Dumbledore had everyone's attention once more, a large, tall golden pointed box stood in the middle of where the owl podium was previously. "Eternal glory," says Dumbledore as he caresses the golden pointed box, "That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks— Three extremely dangerous tasks," he warns.

"Wicked," Fred and George mumble together, already thrilled about what the three tasks would be. Aine turns to them and pushes George's shoulder with hers as he wiggled his brows, making her laugh. 

"For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this, we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation— Mr Bartemius Crouch!" Dumbledore introduces, and the hall erupted with applause to welcome Mr Crouch who bobbed his head in acknowledgement to the Headmaster of Hogwarts. He made his way towards the golden box but halted when a boisterous thunder attacked the school with a series of lightning that followed. Everyone flinched and ducked their heads as the bewitched ceiling candles were extinguished of their flames, and swayed violently with the wind making students begin screaming frantically when raindrops literally fell through the ceiling.

Just then, a man stood next to the staffs' table's door and with his wand, he shot a bolt of lightning back at the bewitched ceiling, making the rain stop indoors and all eyes turned to the drenched man. However, it wasn't because he was just soaked from head to toe, but because of his eye that rotated in all directions as the man sat down onto an empty chair, his lips curling downwards in a scowl.

"Oh bloody hell," Ron cursed again, for the hundredth time, "It's Mad-Eye Moody!" he gasps, and Hermione winces, "Alastor Moody? The Auror?" she asks and Dean chimed in cluelessly, "Auror?" 

Ron nodded, swallowing a lump of saliva as he jerks his head to Mad-Eye Moody, "Dark Wizard catcher," He tells them, holding a sense of admiration but fear at the same time. Fred went on, "Half the cells in Azkaban have filled up thanks to him." 

"He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days..." George mutters to the gang who eyed the Auror suspiciously as even the professors of Hogwarts looked to him nervously as he hobbled past the table, using his large walking cane as a support. Moody growled under his breath as he moves towards Dumbledore and shook his extended hand, "My dear old friend, thanks for coming." 

"Stupid bloody ceiling." clicks Mad-Eye Moody as he glares at the gloomy roof of the Great Hall before limping towards the side of the hall, pulling a metal flask and chugging it down as he turns around to face the wall. "What do you reckon he's drinking?" asked Seamus, peering over to get a better view.

"I don't know... But I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry replies, and Aine gazes at the back of the Auror's velvety trench coat, for some reason, she was sceptical and weirded out by him, and something about his eye was making her very uncomfortable. Her fingers trickled to her sleeves, rubbing the chills away as she looks back to the Goblet of Fire. 

"Are you cold, Ai? Would you like to wear my cloak too?" George asks her, in which the girl shook her head, politely declining the offer since she wasn't cold because of the temperature, but having goosebumps because of this new 'man'.

─── ⋆⋅☀⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☀⋅⋆ ───

Now, this is a very long chapter and honestly, the writing is a little bad for this one, IMO. I just can't seem to write down what I imagined this chapter to be properly, and for that, I'm really sorry if it's weird to you! I promise, I'm definitely learning! 

As we finally saw the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang academy arrive in this chapter. I'll like to add, that I for one, LOVE to add a variety of genders in the two new schools. In the movies, male students of the Beauxbaton academy wasn't really included unlike the books, but I thought, why not include it here? Similar to the Durmstrang academy, I know... I know it's an all-boys school but I can't help but want to add a few female students in it as well! I personally find it even more interesting to see what the possibilities will be! Additionally, I like to diffuse some stereotyping to these schools and both genders of students too! What do you guys think? Do you like having both genders included in the two schools? If given a choice, which schools would you rather attend: Hogwarts, Durmstrang or Beauxbaton? I would definitely like to experience all three hehehe~

Anyways! Happy Christmas to all of you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite the pandemic and enjoyed it! I for one spent my Christmas watching Spider-man NWH and holy cow, it was amazing! You guys should definitely check it out! It's AMAZING!!

- Zeneria

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

188K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
387 79 11
[Draco Malfoy x female MC] **PREVIOUSLY TITLED LOVE IS MAE** It's been eleven years since the Battle of Hogwarts, eleven years since Mae Pond last se...
Blood to Love | 4th year η”± <3

同人小说

22.9K 552 36
β˜† second story in the sequel β˜† β€’ go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! βœ°β˜½β™‘π‘βœ―β˜Ό He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
313K 12.1K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...