Akame ga Kill! - Devilborn [M...

De RedNightRaider

As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante... Mai multe

Chapter 1 [A Devil's Begining]
Chapter 2 [The Empire]
Chapter 3 [Meet Night Raid]
Chapter 4 [Protect the Base]
Chapter 5 [First Blood]
Chapter 6 [Kill the Killer]
Chapter 7 [Question's]
Chapter 8 [Kill the Injustice]
Chapter 9 [The Three Dead Beast]
Chapter 10 [Sorrow]
Chapter 12 [Demon's Die Too]
Chapter 13 [Back Home]
Chapter 14 [To Save Live's]
Chapter 15 [Nero meet's Night Raid]
Chapter 16 [Lustful Assassin]
Chapter 17 [The Newcomer's]
Chapter 18 [V.S Kurome]
Chapter 19 [Devil Inside]
Chapter 20 [Beach Day]
Chapter 21 [Meet the Sister]
Chapter 22 [Hitomi's Introduction]
Chapter 23 [Kill The Demon's]
Chapter 24 [Kill the Fake]
Chapter 25 [Illusion or Reality]
Chapter 26 [Kill the Justice seeker]
Chapter 27 [Kill the Doctor]
Chapter 28 [An unexpected Turn]
Chapter 29 [Sin's of the Empire]
Chapter 30 [Midnight Comfort]
Chapter 31 [New Target's]
Chapter 32 [Demonic Soul]
Chapter 33 [Pink Lust]
Chapter 34 [Kill the Swordsman]
Chapter 35 [Kill the Pirate]
Chapter 36 [Kill the Clown]
Chapter 37 [Kill the Vampiric Woman]
Chapter 38 [Kill the Performer]
Chapter 39 [Kill the Leader]
Chapter 40 [Kill the Survivor's]
Chapter 41 [Nero's Grief]
Chapter 42 [The one in Red]
Chapter 43 [Dante's new gig]
Chapter 44 [Kill the Sister's]
Chapter 45 [Soldier's no more]
Chapter 46 [Kill the Clone]
Chapter 47 [Learning Secret's]
Chapter 48 [Meeting the Revolution]
Chapter 49 [Passionate Night]
Cbapter 50 [Final Preperation's]
Chapter 51 [Seige on the Capital]
Chapter 52 [Unknown World]
Chapter 53 [Wave's final Mission]
Chapter 54 [The Demonic Dragon]
Chapter 55 [V.S Esdeath]
Chapter 56 [Celebrating Victory]
Chapter 57 [Lovely Morning]
Chapter 58 [Seven year's later]

Chapter 11 [The Tournament]

1.6K 17 8
De RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had woken up next to Akame who had confessed feeling's for me the night before, i had her in my arm's as we rested but it was time for me to get up and get moving.

Tatsumi:(Okay, today the capital's having a tournament where they'll be giving the winner a Devil Arm, from the look's of it, it may be Beowulf granted i got my hand's on Mirage Edge but i need to get them all away from the empire if we want to win.)

I kissed Akame on the cheek and headed for the capital with Lubba.

Lubbock:"So you're headed to the tournament?"

Tatsumi:"I have to, i can't let the empire have any of the Devil Arm's 'cause having even one give's them an advantage so i have to get them all away from those fuck's."

As we headed toward the arena we were stoped by a redish orange haired girl with robotic arm's.

Seryu:"Hey there, are you headed to the tournament?"

Tatsumi:"I'll be participating and he'll be watching."

Lubbock:"If you watched me fight you'd swear i was a fish out of water."

Seryu:"Well, the arena's that way, good luck."

We made our way to the arena and waited for my turn to fight, if i win i can get my hand's back on Beowulf and get it to the base.

Wave:"In the northern corner we have-

-Kalbi the Butcher, and in the southern corner we have-

-Tatsumi the blacksmith."

Kalbi:"You're quite the small one aren't you heheh, look's like i'll be taking that prize money for myself, i'm a level nine master of the empirial fist."

Tatsumi:(This guy think's i'm scared, i'm not nor am i nervous or exided, compared to the three beast this is nothing.)

Kalbi:"Have a full course meal of my explosive fist!"

Tatsumi:(I don't even need my Devil Trigger to beat this punk.)

I jumped away from his attack and kicked downward sending him backward's.

Kalbi:"Ragh!"

I started throwing punches at me but i blocked every hit, then i threw two punched into his stomach and he lifted his hand's into the air for an attack.

Kalbi:"Ragh!"

Tatsumi:(I don't think so buddy boy.)

I sweeped him out from under his feet and leaped into the air for a finishing kick.

The audience was stuned that i had defeated this guy without being hit once.

Wave:"The winner is Tatsumi the blacksmith!"

Tatsumi:(There all chearing for me.):"I did it!"

Once i opened my eye's to look around i saw Esdeath come into the ring.

Tatsumi:(So this is Esdeath? If she weren't here bro would still be alive.)

Esdeath:"Your name's Tatsumi right? That's a nice name."

Tatsumi:"Thank you."

Esdeath:"Allow me to give you a reward of my own."

Tatsumi:(Why do i have the feeling i have to run?):"Huh?"

*Click*

Esdeath:"From now on you belong to me."

Tatsumi:"What the!?"

After some struggle to get away i was knocked out and woke up moment's later tied up in a chair.

Esdeath:"I'd like to introdue him not as a fellow yeager but as my lover."

Tatsumi:(Oh god what did i get myself into now.):"Um Hello."

Run:"Why is he chained up?"

Esdeath:"So that i can prevent him from escaping."

Wave:"But if you keep him like that he won't be able to do much of anything."

Esdeath:"I guess you're right."

Dr Stylish:"My my isn't he just a ball of sunshine just from his smile alone?"

Tatsumi:(Oh god.)

Seryu:"I knew he'd have some combat skill from choosing to partake in the tournament and winning like that without being hit he's going place's in the army."

The last two remained silent but after night fell i was brought into Esdeath's room.

Esdeath:"Sorry if it took to long."

Tatsumi:(Oh god what did i get myself into now.):"M-Miss Esdeath you like me?"

I was stuned by the act and then i was pulled down as she slept, on the other had i did sleep until dawn hit.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34.3K 683 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...
98.6K 1.6K 42
"I'm giving you this advice for your sake, because in the future you need to make a choice on what you do. He's lost his family and will never truly...
11.3K 607 17
𝐊𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐬 || [𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥! 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] __________________________________________________________________________________ 𝗧𝗵𝗲...
2.5K 2 86
Night Raid has been brought back to life, and their world has been completely changed and set to modern civilization. By what? No one knows. Night R...