SEEDS OF DARKNESS. (ON HOLD)

By Pwetty1Vicky

What becomes the fate of mankind when the Apocalypse of the devil and his demons take over the world?.... Mar... More

Warning⚠️
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 49

46 9 14
By Pwetty1Vicky

There was total silence as the atmosphere became so cold as ice. The villagers began to murmur to themselves in low voices with their eyes fixed on the shocked face of their queen.
Nevada stared at the fainted girl in front of her, her eyes widened in shock as she felt a strike of pain flow through her mind. Still stunned and filled with uncertain words, she stood up drastically, her whole body felt stiff with her heart racing so fast.

Filippo glanced at Maria who lay helplessly beside him, his forehead squeezed in worry and surprise as he quickly diverted his gaze to the shock queen before them. Realizing what just happened, Filippo's eyes enlarged with great surprise, the hay in his mouth prevented him from saying a word as his facial expression held so many words.

Nevada walked closer to get a clearer look of Maria with flickering eyes, slowly, she turned to Filippo and back at the hefty guard beside her.
"Untie them at once!" She commanded with an angry tone as a disappointed expression settled on the man's face. He turned to the guards who stood beside Filippo. Nodding at the queen's command, the guards quickly untied them with confused eyes.
The villagers stood still as they watched in awe, they could see the expression on their queen's face but they couldn't tell what was happening.

"Bring her up to me at once!" Nevada commanded staring at the guards, she turned to the confused villagers, "This call is dismissed, you may leave!" She ordered at once. As realization began to dawn on her, Nevada looked at the hefty man beside her with sharp angry eyes, "Theophilus" she called his name with deception, "bring her into my chamber immediately and call the medicine man after that" she instructed and walked away from him.

With murmuring words, the people began to leave one after the other, each one of them had a disappointed look on their face mixed with a hint of confusion. Quickly, one of the guards lead Filippo towards a path in the castle as Theophilus picked up Maria in his arms and took another path in the castle. Maria lay still not moving as she breathed slowly with her eyes tightly closed. In no time, Theophilus walked towards the queen's chamber, one of the guards quickly opened the chamber door as he stepped into the vast room, strolled towards the king-sized bed, and gently placed Maria on it.

"I will get the medicine man as quickly as I can my queen," Theophilus said in a calm voice as he bowed in respect and he quickly walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Nevada stood at the bed stand, her eyes fixed on the figure before her. Her mind was revolving in confusion as she wondered how things turned this way. Slowly with tender eyes, she walked towards Maria, her eyes not leaving the sleeping lady. She scanned her body and was glad that there was no sign of any bruises except at the side of her mouth. Her eyebrow squeezed in anger but her expression quickly changed into a soft tender one as she fought the tears welling up in her eyes. With tender loving eyes, she gently placed her hand on Maria's face, her skin, soft and tender just like hers. Nevada's eyes scanned her face, her lips, red as hers. Her nose, perfectly made with no difference with the nose stuck on her face. Her eyes, blue as the ocean, that enticing eyes that made her know that this lady before her is no one but her daughter, her flesh and blood!.

Nevada's face squeezed in anger, why hasn't she known that she has a daughter all these years? Why didn't this little girl come across her mind?, she couldn't understand the logic behind all these. Sighing heavily, she slowly placed her hand on Maria's hand, each finger locking together, a warm feeling began to grow within her. Suddenly, a great bright light rushed through her head, thousands of images began to appear as she stood in shock, her hand not able to let go from Maria's hand.
Nevada's lips began to chatter in pain, she felt a bitter taste in her mouth and her eyes flew wide open, the drop of tears fell drastically from them. A great pain came across her chest as she felt the pain of a sharp knife which pierced into her heart, not able to hold unto the pain, Nevada screamed out loud in anguish, her lips began to vibrate non-stop.

"My queen!" A guard burst into the room with panic in his eyes, he glared at Nevada who looked pale like she just saw a ghost. Another guard rushed into the scene as he glanced at Maria and back at the troubled-looking queen, "My queen, are you alright?" He inquired with a hint of concern in his voice.

Nevada nods in approval as she turned to face them, "Where is Theophilus?" She implored.

"He will be here soon my queen" one of the guards replied immediately as they both bowed and closed the door behind them.

Nevada turned to Maria and slowly, she let go of her fingers, her other hand placed on her chest.
"Everything" Nevada whispered with flickering eyes. Tears welled up her eyes as she moved backward, her hand still on her chest, her neatly packed hair fell, the end touched her waist graciously.

"Lucifer" she muttered as that name brought so much discomfort to her. Her eyebrow twisted in anger as she diverted her gaze to the open window, the chirping sound of birds filled her ears.

******************************
Lucifer sat on his throne with a mixed expression on his face, he stared at the burning fire before him, his eyes shown in great anger.

"The curse is broken" he muttered as the four princes of darkness glared at him not saying a word.

Lucifer's hand twisted in a fist as he hits the edge of his seat with fury eyes, "The curse is broken!" He growled loudly this time as the whole room shook in fear, "Mother and daughter has locked eyes together, the curse bestowed on them has been broken" he breathed loudly and angrily, "Beleth has gone too far and must be stopped!" He roared, the room vibrated more powerfully.

"My Lord" a hard voice called out within the four princes. Lucifer turned to the direction the voice came from realizing that it's Satanist who has been quiet throughout this dilemma.
"Your daughter Ammit must be on her way to stop Beleth, you don't have to worry my lord" he assured Lucifer as he bowed gently in respect.

Lucifer looked away from him, impatiently, he tapped the edge of his throne with his fingers as the sound filled the lukewarm room. "Let's watch and see how things go, death indeed has come their way, I won't let them go" he announced with so much power that the ground beneath them shook tremendously.

******************************
"Mother" Maria let out softly, she turned to Nevada who stood beside her with a reassuring smile on her face. One of the maids presents brought a golden chair and placed it beside the bedstand. Nevada sat on it as she held Maria's hands with a fulfilled smile on her face, "My child" she whispered with a voice filled with nothing but pure love as mother and child stared at each other.

Slowly, Maria turned to Filippo who stood beside her with a smile on his face. His appearance looks better as he had clean clothes on and his face was nicely bathed and moisturized with fragrance oil. "Filippo, you are here" Maria mumbled as Filippo nodded in agreement, his fingers wrapped around his sword.

Still confused, Maria turned to Nevada who was changed into a more simple gown, her hair was let loose as it shine brightly and beautifully.

"It was brown in color, but as the years went by, it turned black" Nevada let out softly as she noticed Maria's eyes fixed on her hair.
Diverting her gaze to Nevada, Maria sat up slowly, her eyes scanning around the lavishly made room which was decorated with beautiful ornament and the atmosphere which smelled so nice.

"How?" Maria let out as she fixed her eyes on Nevada who sat still watching her.

"It is a long story dear, but I will explain everything to you" Nevada replied gently. She looked at Filippo with wondering eyes, "How did you two find me? I need to know everything" she said firmly.
Filippo glanced at the maids present and back at Nevada. At once, Nevada understood and she ordered the maids to leave the room. Making sure that they were alone, Nevada turned to Filippo, "You can talk now" she instructed not leaving her gaze from him.

Filippo narrated their ordeal starting from the destruction of the church, Maria's conversion into a demon by Lucifer, his encounter with her, and how they met a strange man who told them that the fate of the world depended on Maria's mother.

"We need your help," Filippo said with a serious look on his face, "The devil has broken the heart of the church bit by bit, evil has risen so fast that chance of survival is slim and impossible but we won't give up. There is still a chance and a way to defeat Lucifer but everything depends on you, you are our last hope because no one knows the devil more than you" Filippo's face hardened as he stared at her.

Gradually, Nevada stood up and walked towards the other side of the room, her eyes fixed on the window near her. Filled with so many words, she closed her eyes and breathe deeply, as she touched the pendant around her neck.
Quickly, she turned to them, their eyes fixed on her as they waited for her to say a word.

"Defeating the devil won't be easy," She let out truthfully.

"But we can try" Maria spoke out glaring at her mother, "The world is in ruins, I am surprised that nothing harmful has occurred here but if we don't take charge, evil will fall upon your kingdom and your people. The devil won't take no or defeat for an answer" Maria paused as she glanced down with a regretful look, "I don't know why he is my father" she said sadly, "He made me a beast and I killed the only people that ever loved and cherish me. I killed my best friend!" A tear rolled down her eye as she glanced up at Nevada, "And I won't let him take anyone that means so much to me. We have no time so you must help us, mother" she begged with soft eyes.

Nevada turned to Filippo and back to her child, she walked back to her chair, sat, and glared at Maria with a hardened look.
"I will help you but first, I must explain everything to you because if you don't know the basics, defeating your father will be an impossible task," She said firmly.

Filippo nodded attentively. Nevada turned to him and back at Maria, "Let's go back to 19 years ago, the year I found myself lying deep in the woods" she announced softly as a cold sensation filled them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 944 80
Book 1 of 2 Aislinn Jones has had a unique problem for as long as she can remember: her dreams. They are vivid and haunting, and plague her whenever...
68 0 29
As a child, Chris had horrific nightmares. Nightmares where he'd have to kill demons. Blood running down his face, guts laid on the floor. Once his b...
4.3K 272 47
Humans no longer exist. The world is overrun by vampires, werewolves, demons, and shape shifters. There's a war between them all. That is until some...
1.9K 172 37
COMPLETE DUOLOGY - According to the prophecy, Phillip is an impetuous young wizard who is born to save the world from destruction. He is saved from d...