The Mafia's Maid

By GhostWriter3001

Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-6 Days Left
Thank you!
Chapter 22-5 Days Left
Chapter 23-5 Days Left
Chapter 24-5 Days Left
Chapter 25-4 Days Left
Chapter 26-4 Days Left
Chapter 27-4 Days Left
Chapter 28-3 Days Left
Chapter 29-3 Days Left
Chapter 30-2 Days Left
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
🎅 Merry Christmas! 🎅
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Final Chapter

Thank You...Again!

13.3K 162 2
By GhostWriter3001

So, here we are again. Instead of another chapter (sorry 😔), it's another thank you.

But it's a much bigger milestone this time.

Thank you all for helping my book reach 10k reads! It means a lot to me. And also thank you for 345 votes!

Last time I made a thank you chapter was when The Mafia's Maid reached the 2k mark, and a month later, it's reached 10k. So all I have to say is thank you for helping this book grow so quickly.

I also have another, more direct thank you to say. A few weeks ago, a reader and close friend of mine drew a really cool cover for The Mafia's Maid.

This user is @AgathaAnimates, and these are the works she did for this book.

I really appreciate her motivation to draw these, and I plan to use one of them for the book. I can't decide myself, so I would like to hold a vote. I know not that many people comment on this book (aside from a few very excited people and the occasional others), but if you would like, you can leave a comment and I will look through them and go with the majority.

I also plan to keep the uploads consistent from now on, and that means no more uploading randomly 😅. I'll be uploading every Friday (in my time zone) so you all know.

That's everything I have to say for now. Thank you again for all of the reads, and I'll see you all next chapter!

Have a great day (or evening)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 19.2K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...
8M 184K 73
• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends up meeting Damon, the Boss of the Americ...
62.1K 1.7K 20
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
66.5K 1.5K 40
15-year-old Sofia De Ricci accidentally kills her mum's abusive boyfriend and lies to everyone about his death. She believes she has no other family...