Brielle

By busyreadding

Brielle Yves is the new girl, except she's not actually new. She's been to Langston before, but only when she... More

a/n
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
fourty five
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

eleven

61.1K 1.3K 4.8K
By busyreadding

*mentions of SA towards the end.*
BRIELLE

Tuesday night in the diner equals, fucking chaos.

My shift feels like it's lasted a whole ass day, but no I've only been here four hours and I'm regretting even letting my nona get me this job.

It's not like I had a choice.

The child screams again and I feel myself getting closer to shoving his food down his throat, just so he'd actually try it instead of complaining about the look of it.

"That child is doing my head in," Amelia, my cousin, nods in the direction of the table at the back where the child is currently screaming about his chicken.

"He won't even try the food, I've had to get the chef to re-do them four times," I groan placing my palm against my head.

"And every time, he takes one look at it and screams no! He's making me not want kids."

Amelia laughs, throwing her head back as we watch the family try and calm the little boy down.

"I hate that we can't say anything, because I would of gone: shut the fuck up and try it!" Amelia grumbles shaking her head.

I sigh, "Trust me, everyone in this diner is thinking the exact same thing."

I've had several noise complaints about this child shouting, and I'm pretty sure the manager is on the verge of kicking him out.

Suddenly a hand waves from that table and I groan, closing my eyes in resentment.

If they tell me I have to tell the chef to make these chicken nuggets one more time, I am going to loose it.

Dragging my feet along the floor, I slowly make my way to their table. And when I do the words that come out of the mum's mouth send me into an orbit.

"Make these again, they're not good enough for my boy," She hands me the plate and I bite down on my tongue.

I place the plate back in front of the little boy who's glaring at me.

"Look, the chef- Barry- has made these same chicken nuggets four times now. He doesn't have the time to make any more, there is other people in the diner," I argue as the mum narrows her eyes at me.

Oh here we go, the customer is always right bullshit.

"I am a customer and so is my son! We should get what we want. Immediately," She snaps her finger in my face and my jaw clenches.

This diner really proves I cannot control my temper, everybody tests my limits. It's so fucking annoying.

"Yeah but you've gotten what you've wanted for the past hour. And now your disturbing other peoples time here, if your son doesn't shu- be quiet then we're going to have to ask you to leave," I sigh.

Amelia sends me a thumbs up from the bar and I send her half smile.

"This is outrageous!" The mum roars.

Your son is outrageous.

"Okay, I think your scaring the poor pregnant woman over there. I wouldn't be surprised if she's regretting her decision after seeing your son cry over chicken nuggets," That was such a wrong thing to say, but it was so fun to do.

The pregnant woman smiles at me, before also giving the mum a thumbs up.

The almost jet-black-haired mum stands up, pulling the dad with her and the daughter who's been as red as a tomato since the start of her brother screaming.

"I'm going to have to ask you to pay," I protest, putting a hand out to stop her.

"Shut the fuck up, and let us leave," She pulls the crying son with her as they both stomp out the diner.

I turn to the dad, "Card or cash?"

~~~

"I'm so fucking happy you did that," It's been half an hour since the crying little shit left. As much as I love the idea of having a baby, if mine ever acts like that I will personally end myself.

Just need to find the right baby daddy.

The bell to the diner pings and I roll my eyes looking to Cass the manager who points his eyes in the doors direction.

"Ha!" Amelia hits my shoulder.

"Obviously someone had to walk through in my last five minutes," I grunt pushing myself off the bar.

I spin on my heels, turning towards the group sitting inside a booth.

It's a group of boys, fuck me.

There's about five of them, all with similar coloured hairs. All extremely tall, each of them at least 6ft tall. With a mixture of blonde and brown hair they sit in a booth, there faces blocked by a handful of plants.

Pulling the notebook out of the back pocket of my jeans, I pull the pen out the pocket just above my tit as someone from the table let's out a breath.

I flick my eyes up, there's about six boys and I internally groan as my eyes meet a pair of brown ones.

Grayson's hair is damp and sticking to his forehead lightly in small curls as he leans back against the chair behind him. Dressed in a black nike t-shirt and matching joggers, a small chain falling from the top.

One way I knew it was him, was the dark eyes staring at me, covered by long eyelashes that create small shadows on his cheekbones. Along with the several freckles that dance across his nose and cheeks.

"Your shitting me," I mutter throwing my head back, what is Grayson doing here?

"Huh?" A very dark haired boy speaks up, he's sat next to Grayson as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Nothing," I quickly say. "What can I get for you?"

A blonde sat closest to me says, "Well, we just came back from a hard ass training session- for ice hockey by the way-" He winks. "We need the biggest shit here."

"So a small burger with fries?" I joke as Ben grins at me before covering it quickly.

"And who might you be?" The boy sat next to Grayson asks.

Graybear's tongue pushes into the corner of his cheek and I smile.

"Brielle," I answer sending the dark haired boy a grin. "You?"

"Reece," He responds, sending the gentlemen grin nearly every hockey player does.

Someone lets out a harsh breath and I can easily guess who that was. None other than my favourite Grayson out there.

Grayson Valente, star football and hockey player. Known for charming every girl in our school, one word and they'd be on their knees- begging.

"Wait as in Brielle Yves? Benny's sister," The blonde points too Ben sat on the opposite side of the booth.

I nod slowly, as Reece laughs running a hand through his hair.

"Ben! Come on, why didn't you tell us your sister was hot?" Reece inquires, leaning further onto the table.

Grayson's jaw clenches as he sits back in the seat, using his hips to adjust himself.

Good lord.

"Because you didn't fucking need to know," My favourite brunette and current roomie snaps, his tone stone cold.

But at the same time as Grayson said his lovely words, my brother also spoke. A little more quietly, so everyone heard Grayson speak.

"Didn't come up in conversation," Ben shrugs, biting on a tooth pick.

"Fucking should of," Another voice pops up and I roll my eyes.

It's so awkward just standing here, while their talking about me. But I need to try and be professional, no matter how tricky it is.

"What drinks?" I change the subject, tapping the pen on my notebook.

I can feel his eyes on my every movement and I sigh waiting for the group to answer.

"Beer?" Reece tries and I send him a look.

"Don't even try," I warn as Grayson smirks at Reece, almost as if to say 'good fucking try' but it's not going to work.

"Diet coke," I write it down, as everyone else's order. Grayson didn't look at me once when he spoke, it made me want to knock the smug smile off his face.

The group tells me their food and holy hell, when they said that they wanted something big; they meant it. They've nearly ordered half of the fucking menu.

Just as I'm about to walk away, Reece talks.

"Oh and I'd like a side."

"Of?" I ask, placing my hand in my back pocket incase I need to write it down.

"A side of Brielle Yves."

"You're hilarious," I mumble, sighing and placing the notebook back in my jeans pocket. That sentence alone gave me second hand embarrassment, I wonder how he must feel inside.

I have to physically stop myself from rolling my eyes, but only because I wanted to see the expression on Grayson's face.

And holy hell was it worth it.

His eyes close for a second as his jaw tenses for what feels like the hundredth time tonight. The rings glimmering in the light as his fists clench on the table.

I smirk, "Coming right up."

I spin on my shoe, walking away from the table as Reece currently whistles as I walk away.

Making Grayson Valente whatever emotion that was, is my new favourite thing to do.

It takes Barry about an hour to cook all the boys food, and I couldn't feel less bad for him.

It's like cooking for a pack of wolves, or worse- adult men.

I hate men.

The thought has ran through my mind about twenty times this past hour, as some random creep keeps moving closer to me at the bar.

I don't think he understands what I mean when I tell him to politely fuck off, and move away from him.

He isn't getting the hint.

The guy looks like he's at least in his fourties' or older, grey hair, wrinkles on his face, moustache.

He's disgusting.

"Your food for that table who ordered a whole ass farm is done," Barry announces, ringing on the bell.

I thank god he's given me a reason to leave this bar, one of Cass's stupid rules is that if your not waitressing or whatever he calls it, you have to sit at the bar and wait.

It's awful.

Picking up one of the plates, I get interrupted by an old gravely voice.

"Need any help there, baby?" The man who was once checking me out, is now standing behind me.

His eyes are focused on my tits as I clear my throat, "No I'm okay thank you."

The baby doesn't do the same stuff it does to me when Grayson says it, it might be because Grayson is actually attractive.

But my ego is too big to tell him that.

I'll just keep saying he has a nice smile or something, it's cute too see him blush.

I quickly walk away, leaving the creepy old man by the bar as I scurry to the booth that I've never been more grateful people are sat there.

"Here you go," I place the food on the table, internally cheering because my shift is officially over.

Just as I'm about to leave Reece talks.

"What happened to my side?"

I send a quick glance too Graybear who's staring at the table, glaring at the table actually.

"Like I said, it's coming right up," I send Reece a wink as Grayson finally looks at me, he's pissed.

It makes me smile as I walk away, quickly passing the weird old man who's checking me out as I go into the back rooms.

I slide off my work uniform, replacing it with a pair of dark blue washed out low waisted jeans, and a grey v-neck.

Also with the small cross necklace that was hidden under the black work top, seeing as Cass has a very strict no jewellery rule.

Along with his many other stupid rules.

Walking back out, I bump into something.

Someone.

I frown once I realise that it's not the familiar scent of wood and cologne, it's sweat and sweat.

"Oh, I'm sorry didn't you see you there," I laugh it off, pushing away from the older man.

Why wont he just leave me alone?

"Oh I definitely saw you," He replies, his eyes scream hornish thoughts and I shudder before walking away.

God what is wrong with people?

What is wrong with men? Older men?

"My side is here!" Reece shouts, clapping his hands together as I make it to the table.

"Yup," I reply, sitting on the edge next to the blonde haired boy.

Grayson's eyes meet mine for a split second before they move back to his phone as he types away. Only before shoving it back in his pocket.

He turns to the blonde haired boy beside him, and he quickly moves over, leaving a space.

"Come here," Grayson says, patting the space next to him, "Now."

My eyes widen at his sudden demand, but the glare he's sending my way has nothing to do with the fact I'm standing up and sliding my way over to him.

Reece is sat behind me as I squeeze my way through stuck between the table and him, trying to ignore the fact my ass is probably in his face.

Grayson's eyes darken as he stares at the boy behind me, only before his hand reaches up and grabs something behind me.

"Touch her again, and I'll rip your fucking hand off."

A hand meets my waist, pulling me down into the seat beside Grayson. His hand resting on my waist, protectively.

His eyes burning holes in my back as I lean forward, ignoring the hand placed on my waist. Not tightly, but tight enough to hold me in place.

I roll mine before turning to Ben, "Training huh? Anybody would of just thought this was a normal day for you."

Reece laughs, the blondie joining him.

I still don't know anyones name, including the practically platinum haired blonde boy sat next Grayson. To my right.

"Names?" I question looking at the boy sat next to me, and then the platinum dude.

"Kai," The blondie nods and I smile.

Kai from the devils nights series, only he looks nothing like I imagined him. So he can stay in my imagination.

I look towards silver who only stares back very unamused.

"Miles," He says before biting on a chip.

"Adorbs," I sarcastically mumble, which gains the attention of Grayson for the first time in the past two minutes.

His eyes flick up, as an emotion I've never seen him use flashes across his face. It hasn't been the first time the emotion has been used this evening.

I'm smelling jealousy.

Reece grins as I lean over the table grabbing a chip out of Mile's pile, who scowls at me.

I smile back before shrugging, "Try working a five hour shift with a child screaming half the time, when you do- kiss my ass."

I don't know why the last part was necessary but it was. So necessary.

"Brie, please. I don't want to hear about your sex life," Ben grunts as I play with the cross hanging around my neck.

Blondie's eyes flick down, "You religious?"

"No, unfortunately. I just love the cross necklaces, they're really pretty." I answer before sighing.

Accessories make everything better, not even joking.

"Well, it looks really nice on you," Reece compliments and I smile at him.

"So sweet you are," I gush, as Reece laughs throwing his head back. A smirk filling his face.

Grayson speaks up, removing his hand from my waist and placing it back on his lap. Grabbing his phone from his other pocket, not looking at me once.

Turning back to look at him, he doesn't pay me any notice as he types on his phone. My eyes narrow before turning back and getting into a somewhat flirty conversation with Reece.

Until I'm interrupted by Mr Valente, mid flirt.

"Brielle, don't you have something to do? Like work," He throws a chip into his mouth before chewing on it.

My eyebrows furrow, "No, I just finished my shift."

"No, I think you need to leave. It's unprofessional- to sit with your customers," Grayson grumbles, sending someone behind me a look.

Almost as if he never had his hand on my waist, keeping me here. Not letting me go, and now he's complaining and telling me to leave?

I can already tell it's my manager standing behind me, his presence is annoyingly obvious.

I sigh, "Fine."

Standing up, I walk back to the bar where a hand is met with my stomach.

Not my stomach- my boob.

I gasp, looking at the older man's hand placed right on top of my tit.

His hand full of wrinkles and old people stuff, something I want nowhere near my boob at any time of the day. Maybe when I'm old, but not when I'm a seventeen year old just tryna do my job.

I growl, pushing his hand off as he smirks.

"Nice ones you got there, very full," His voice comes out again and I scowl.

"What is it a D, G?" He pauses. "Can't be anything below a D."

"Mind your own fucking business," I seethe stepping away from him, anger plastered all over my face.

"Why don't you come back to mine? We can have a lot of fun," His hand reaches up but I slap it away.

What is this man's problem? I get that I'm hot but there is no need to fucking perv on me.

"No."

"Awh, baby I love a girl who says no. Makes them more irresistible," The man is standing up now as fear washes over me.

Something's behind me.

A scent fills my nose, cologne and wood, yes!

Grayson, my saviour.

"Sup coach," Graybear nods to the older man who looks startled.

"Coach?" I choke out.

"Yeah, this is Herbert, the other coach. Adams is our first football one," Grayson clears it up, for the first time this evening he sounds normal.

Herbet the pervet.

"Oh, great," I mutter, glaring at Herbet who looks very uncomfortable.

"Why is your hand directly above her tit?" Grayson points too his coaches hand inches away from my top.

How did that get there? I didn't even notice his hand creep its way back up there. I think I was too busy trying not to punch him in the face.

As in Grayson words would say, very unprofessional.

"I'm going to go, see you on Friday Grayson," Herbet the pervet announces before rushing out the diner.

I groan, what the fuck just happened?

Before I know it, two hands are planted on my shoulders dragging me out into a dark cupboard.

"What the fuck was that?" Graybear growls from
above me.

Why did he have to choose the darkest cupboard.

"What was what?" I question, crossing my arms across my chest. Also realising he had to choose the smallest cupboard.

"This whole thing," He grumbles as though I have a clue what he's saying.

"What whole thing?!" I whisper shout back, anger becoming more obvious in my tone.

"Don't bullshit me, my friends really?" He snaps and my mouth drops.

"It wasn't like that," I protest, and he shakes his head at me.

"Hm? Really?" He pauses, "You didn't notice how they checked you out every chance they got, looked at your tits, and arse."

"And what you haven't?" I snap back, narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's not the same," Grayson shakes his head, rubbing a hand on his eyebrows. He looks pissed off, and if it didn't make my thighs press together.

I'd be lying.

"Hell when you left, they couldn't even stop talking about you," He continues but I interrupt him.

"Why the fuck do you care?" I grumble, looking into his eyes but like again they move away, looking anywhere but mine.

"Because- because it's so fucking annoying. How they get to look at you like that," He mumbles, pushing a hand on his forehead stressfully.

"And don't act stupid, why was my coaches hand over your tit? You flirt with him too?"

"Are you shitting me? Firstly you think I'd even stoop down to that level?" I snap, blood flowing through my body.

"You can't get with my friends so you get with someone double your age? That's fucking disgusting Brielle," Grayson grumbles, his face showing one emotion: fury.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Exactly, your fucking lost for words because you know I'm right. Maybe try not to try and fuck my friends, and my fucking coach Brielle. Seriously?"

My eyebrows are furrowing as he continues his attack of words, I wish I could say something but my mouth is screwed open- with no sounds coming out.

"For crying out loud, that's low. Try and date someone at least your own age," He shouts back.

"It wasn't even my fault, I didn't do anything," I argue back, pointing a finger at him.

"Oh your always the victim aren't you, always so helpless and innocent, just stay the fuck away from my friends. And my coach."

"He has a wife, sorry to disappoint you," He adds before walking out, slamming the door behind him.

What an amazing way to end the night.

Being blamed for mens horny actions, it's always the girls who get blamed isnt it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 8.7K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
569K 20.8K 28
"Matthew Preston? The kid who doesn't have any friends?" "Matt Preston? The kid who used to play on the football team?" "Matthew Preston? Don't even...
15.5K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
37 0 9
หš เผ˜ เณ€โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†หšโœฟห–ยฐ When Jade, a woman with unyielding independence, crosses paths with the charismatic Max Logan, little does she know that a seemingly ha...