π–£π–Ίπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—…π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ ο½’π–­π—ˆπ—‹οΏ½...

By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

β₯𝑅𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑐𝑙... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six

Fifteen

1.2K 48 21
By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

Renjun anxiously walked down the crowded hallway of the school and made his way over to the lockers where he undoubtedly seen both Donghyuck and Jisung standing as they seemed to be deep in a conversation. He walked over to them slightly shaking from the anxiety he currently has.

Donghyuck noticed him, "Oh hey Renjun." He greeted him with a smile.

"Hey hyung." Jisung also greeted him with a smile.

Renjun showed them a forced smile too anxious to show them a genuine one, "H-hey guys." He said his voice slightly cracking. They both looked at him as worry started to take over their facial features.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jisung asked worry clearly laced in his voice.

"Ok I'm freaking the fuck out and I need help," He said then continued to explain, "Ever since I found out this morning I've been shaking nonstop and plus I was gonna do something today and now I'm even more anxious and my hands are shaking so fucking bad. Help me." He then showed them his hands that were shaking vigorously.

Both Jisung and Donghyuck stared at him dumbfounded and worried, "Ok wait hold on. Do you want to tell us right here or..?" Donghyuck asked.

"Somewhere else." He simply answered him and Donghyuck nodded.

They all walked off going down the hallway and walked until they made it over to the courtyard then went over to a somewhat isolated spot where no one was able to overhear they're conversation, there was a nearby bench and Donghyuck insisted on them sitting down which they did. They both sat on each side of him and waited for him to began explaining as to why he's shaking so bad.

Renjun took a deep breath as he tried to steady his breathing along with calming down his shaking hands. "Ok so this morning as I was about to leave the house I found out my parents got a divorce and my mom is trying to take full custody of me and she's trying to move so far away from here. She's literally trying to move to the states so she doesn't have to see my dad at all and not only that but my dad just found out my mom has been seeing someone else and he lives in the states. No offense I love my mom dearly but I don't want to move to the fucking states with her and her dumbass boyfriend and they also got kids which I had no idea about. Everything is just so fucked up right now, my dad is trying to take custody over me so I don't have go to the states and live with her and her other fucking family. I don't know if my grandparents know anything about this but I don't think I'm going straight home today." He explained and took a deep breath. Then continued. "Plus today I was planning on confessing to Jeno and Jaemin but I don't know if should even do it or not because I don't know if this will be my last chance to see any of you if my mom does end up taking custody over me. I don't want to confess to them and they tell me they feel the same and I end up moving to the states where I'll never see them again and I'm scared. On top of that I'm scared they'll reject me and ignore me like I never existed and just date each other leaving me in the dark with a-"

Donghyuck cut him off, "Renjun calm down, your hands are already shaking so bad plus your starting to breath so hard. So calm yourself down before you have a panic attack." He said trying to calm him down.

Tears prickled at the edge of Renjun's eyes, "Donghyuck I-I can't, I've been trying to all day so saying all this and really pr-processing it has me fucked over." He said. His breathing started to become uneven, his chest started to feel tight and tears began to run down his face.

Sorrow invaded both Jisung's and Donghyuck's faces as they seen Renjun go into a panic attack, "Hyung, breath." Jisung worriedly said as he rubbed circles on his back in a attempt to calm him down.

Donghyuck grabbed Renjun's hands in his and held onto them as he looked at him, "Renjun look at me. It's ok, calm down nothing is gonna happen. We're here for you. Just copy after me ok?" He said then he took a deep breath and exhaled. Renjun followed after him and took in a deep breath then shakily exhaled.

Jaemin nervously walked down the hallway with Chenle by his side.

"Chenle are you sure about this?" He anxiously asked the younger boy beside him.

Chenle gave him a reassuring smile. "Yes hyung I'm sure about this. Just tell them how you feel and everything will be alright."

Jaemin nervously bit down on his lip as they continued down the hallway going over to the lockers where they saw Mark and Jeno standing. He stopped in his tracks not wanting to go any closer as anxiety started to build up in his chest, Chenle noticed and grabbed his arm dragging him over to the other two ignoring his protests.

"Chenle no." He said as he tried to get his arm free.

"Yes hyung. It'll be fine." He said and continued dragging him. Jaemin huffed but didn't respond. They made it over to the two and stood in front of them.

"Hi hyungs." Chenle greeted them with a smile.

"Hello.." Jaemin said looking anywhere else but them.

Mark stared at him with a raised eyebrow, "Yo." He simply said.

"Hey." Jeno said.

Chenle faced Jeno, "Jaemin hyung needs to talk to you." He said and pushed Jaemin towards him.

"Uhh.. no I don't Chenle." He said through gritted teeth.

"Come on hyung just talk to him, it's not that hard." Chenle said. Jaemin tried to walk away but Chenle quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him from going anywhere.

"No Chenle it's not hard because it's extremely complicated." He whisper-yelled to the younger boy who was stopping him from walking away.

Mark and Jeno stared at the two completely confused as to what going on, well Mark had an idea about what they were talking about but Jeno on the other hand was completely oblivious to the situation.

"Nana what is he talking about?" Jeno asked the younger.

Jaemin turned to look at him, " Nothing Nono, he's not talking about anything. He's just blabbering on about something dumb."

"He's got feelings for y-" Jaemin slapped his hand over Chenle's mouth and showed Jeno a smile.

"See. Nothing." He said.

"No actually Chenle WAS talking about something." Mark said.

Jaemin looked at Mark, "What are you talking about hyung?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Chenle removed Jaemin's hand from his mouth, "See Mark hyung knows what I'm talking about," He said then pushed Jaemin towards Jeno. "Now Jeno hyung, Jaemin hyung has something to talk to you about."

"But-" Before Jaemin could finish Mark cut him off.

"Nope. You two need to talk and while you're doing that I'll take Chenle to class and I'll meet you both in class." Mark said.

"But hyung it's to early for me to go to class." Chenle whined as he pouted.

"Maybe Jisung is there to keep you company." He said.

"Fine." Chenle said finally giving in. They both walked away leaving the two alone to themselves.

Jeno turned his attention back to Jaemin, "So Nana, you wanted to talk to me about something?" He asked.

Jaemin sighed, "Yea but let's go somewhere else." He said and grabbed his wrist dragging him down a more secluded hallway until they reached an empty staircase.

He made sure no one was around to listen them, or so he thought he made sure no one was around listening. There stood around the corner listening Cho Jihye.

"Jeno.. ok so umm.." Jaemin started off making Jeno look at him confused.

"Yes?"

Jaemin took a deep breath then exhaled, "Jeno. I like you a lot and I'm not talking about the friendship kind of like I actually mean I like you. I have for awhile now, I've kind of been in denial because it's only been about maybe two weeks since we've started talking and I thought it was too fast but I really do like you." He confessed.

Jeno stared at him shock visibly written on his face. Jaemin grew anxious at the dying silence afraid of what his response might be.

'I shouldn't have done this.' He thought to himself.

Jeno came back from the shock and smiled as he looked at him, "I like you to Jaemin. And I have for awhile now but I didn't want to say anything or show any signs that I do because I was afraid it would make you uncomfortable and ruin our friendship so I kept my mouth shut but now that you've told me, I'm glad you feel the same way." He explained to him. Jaemin smiled and grabbed his hand into his and intertwined their fingers.

"But there's something I should tell you..." He started off as he kept his eyes on their intertwined hands, "I don't want to lie to you so I want to tell you now.. I also like Renjun just as much as I like you. I understand if you get mad but I had to tell you." He bit down on his lip as Jeno kept silent.

Suddenly Jeno softly lifted his head so he was looking at him and he showed him a smile, "I was planning on telling you the same thing but you beat me to it." He said and chuckled causing Jaemin to smile.

"You were?" Jaemin asked him.

"Mhm." He hummed out.

"Does this mean we're dating now?" Jaemin asked and Jeno nodded. He smirked and let go of his hand then wrapped his arms around his waist, he wasted no time and smashed their lips together.

Jeno stood there shocked for a moment before he came back to his senses and kissed him back. The kiss was full of love as their lips moved in sync, eventually they had to pull away due to the loss of air. They stared in each other's eyes seeing comfort and most of all love, well that was until Jeno realized what happened and began blushing causing Jaemin to smirk as he looked at his flustered state.

"Aww Nono you look so cute." Jaemin cooed and pinched one of his cheeks.

"S-shut up." He mumbled loud enough for him to hear, Jaemin couldn't help but to laugh as looked at him.

Meanwhile as that whole situation went down there stood an angry Jihye. She balled her fist as she thought of the one person she hated the most; Renjun. The reason for that is because not only did he have Jaemin head over heels for him but Jeno was the same way. She envied him. He attracted people like Jeno and Jaemin so effortlessly while she had to go through so much trouble to gain even just a bit of their attention.

'I hate you Huang Renjun. You're gonna pay for this you bitch.' She thought, then suddenly an idea popped into her head 'You're gonna regret what you did to me.' She smirked as she began to walk away heading to class.

Jaemin suddenly heard footsteps and froze making Jeno look at him confused, "What's wrong Nana?" He asked.

"I think I heard footsteps but it sounded like they were walking away." He answered him as he let him go and completely turned his body around.

"They're gone now. Let's just head to class before we're late." Jeno said and grabbed his hand.

He sighed but nodded nonetheless and they walked off heading to class. They made it class and went to their seats sitting down, Jeno looked around and noticed that Renjun nor Donghyuck was no where to be seen. The bell rung throughout the school indicating first period was now starting, the teacher walked in a minute after it stopped and went to the front of the class.

"Alright you all will be watching a video and I want you to take notes from it. Then I will give you all a worksheet to work on after the video." He explained the instructions, everyone began to take out a sheet of paper and something to write with as he started to set up the screen.

10 minutes passed and the classroom door opened making everyone including the teacher to look over and see who it is. It was Donghyuck and Renjun who had been missing since the start of class, the teacher stood up from his desk and paused the video as they both walked over to him handing him tarty slips.

"And where have you two been that was so important to miss 10 minutes of my class?" He asked as he stared at the two.

Renjun didn't feel like talking as he was still a bit shaken up from earlier so Donghyuck took notice of this and spoke for the both of them. "We were in the nurses office sir." He said.

"And why was that?" Mr.Lane asked.

"Personal reasons that I won't speak of in front of the class." Donghyuck blandly said.

"Alright. Go to your seats and take out a piece of paper along with something to write with, you are taking notes on this video and I will passing out a worksheet after." He explained to the two.

They both nodded and went to their seats as they were told and took out a sheet of paper along with something to write with.

The bell rung throughout the school indicating it was now lunch time. Donghyuck and Renjun grabbed their things and left out of the classroom along with the other students but they made their way to the library getting their within 5 minutes, they went inside and went to the very back sitting down at one of the tables and waited for Jisung to arrive which only took about 5 minutes at most. He went over to them and sat down in front of the two turning all his attention to the extremely tired Renjun.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Jisung asked.

Renjun couldn't lie he felt terrible right now, his shaking still hadn't went away even after he had calmed down. After he had a panic attack in front of Jisung and Donghyuck they took him to the nurses office where he unfortunately had another panic attack. It took almost 20 minutes for him to calm down his breathing along with having to calm his shaking hands down to a bare minimum.

"No I'm not.." He responded, his voice shaky and unsteady.

"Renjun, I think you should go to your grandparents house for awhile. This whole thing has really taken a toll on you." Donghyuck softly said to him.

"Yea I agree with Haechan hyung." Jisung said.

"I know.." Renjun spoke up.

Donghyuck sighed, "Maybe you should call them after you get home from school." He said.

"But it isn't even just that situation that has me like this.." Renjun said.

"Oh yea you did say you wanted to tell Jeno hyung and Jaemin hyung how you felt but seeing your current situation I don't think you should." Jisung told him.

Renjun took a deep breath and exhaled it, "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." He said then stood up before they had the chance to protest.

He left out of the library going down the hall towards the nearest boy's bathroom, although there was a bathroom inside of the library he didn't want to use it because he wanted some time to himself. As he continued his way to the bathroom he heard someone walking behind him but he merely brushed it off as a random person walking to the cafeteria.

Suddenly he felt someone grab ahold of his wrist, before he could turn around to see who the person is he was harshly hit upside his head making him fall down onto the ground. He winced at the sharp pain in the back of his head and was then pushed onto his back, he stared up at the girl that straddled him, his vision too blurry to make out who she was. She looked down at him a smirk playing at her lips. She wrapped her hands tightly around his throat cutting off any sort of oxygen he was able to get.

Renjun tried to get her off of him but he was too weak at the moment so she easily overpowered him. He began to feel himself lose consciousness because of the lack of air he was receiving, eventually he passed out cold. After noticing he was unconscious she off of him standing up and looking down.

'This is what you deserve.' She thought.

"You can come and get him now," She said then a boy came from around the corner and went over to Renjun picking him up bridal style then looked at her. "Follow me." He nodded and followed after her as she walked away.

Renjun started to regain his consciousness and he winced as he felt the familiar pain in the back of his head, he opened his eyes and waited for his vision to clear up before looking around at his surroundings.

'Where am I? This isn't the bathroom..' He thought as he continued to look around.

He tried to call out to see if anyone was there but it only came out muffled, that's when he noticed he had duct tape on his mouth and that he was tied to a chair since he tried to reach and grab the tape but he couldn't move his arms nor feet. He tried to say something again but it still only came out muffled.

"Oh Junie~" Renjun's eyes widened as he recognized the voice, it was; Cho Jihye. He began to frantically look around for the her and saw that she was sitting in a chair in front of him while holding a knife in her hand.

"MMMMMM!!" He tried to say but it only came out muffled.

"Oh Junie don't stress yourself. I just want to talk." She said showing him a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Uhh hyung." Jisung called out to Donghyuck.

"Hm?" He hummed out to let him know he was listening.

"Lunch is almost over with and Renjun hyung still hasn't came back yet," He mentioned. Donghyuck stopped what he was doing. "Do you think something happened to him? Or he had another panic attack?"

Donghyuck took a deep breath then exhaled, "I don't know Jisung but we better go find out." He said. They both grabbed their things and Jisung grabbed Renjun's and they left out of the library.

"Where do you think he could be?" Jisung asked.

"He did say he was going to the bathroom so let's go check in there first." Donghyuck told him. They both went to the nearest boys bathroom and checked it but they didn't find him.

"He's not in here." Jisung said clearly getting worried.

"Come on let's go check the rooftop." They both started making their way to the rooftop.

They got to the staircase that leads to the rooftop but immediately stopped in their tracks as they seen the person they were searching for sitting down at the bottom of the stairs. He had his knees pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around his legs, and his head was buried in his knees. Donghyuck and Jisung rushed over to his side.

"Renjun are you ok?" Donghyuck worriedly asked.

Renjun lifted his head, "I'm fine." He mumbled out then grabbed his stuff from Jisung and stood up walking away from them.

They both looked over at each other confused as to why he was acting like this but didn't say anything but instead got up and followed after him.

It was now the end of the day, everyone made their way out of their classrooms and to their rightful destinations. Donghyuck walked next to Renjun as they made their way out of the school and onto the courtyard. If anyone dared to ask Donghyuck how his day went he would respond with 'weird'. Let me tell you why. Every since him and Jisung found Renjun after he mysteriously disappeared for almost the whole lunch period he hasn't spoken one word to him or anyone. Even when Donghyuck tried to ask him something he would only shrug in response or completely not answer him, Donghyuck eventually gave up on trying to make him speak to him or at least speak in general and ended just staying by his side.

They kept walking until they saw the others waiting for them on a nearby bench. Donghyuck walked over to them while dragging Renjun who tried to leave.

"Hey guys." Donghyuck said clearly tired.

"Hey hyung." Chenle said.

"How is he?" Jisung asked pointing to Renjun who was trying his best to get out of Donghyuck's grip.

"Well after lunch he hasn't uttered a single word and I'm worried. I don't know what happened when he was gone and he won't tell me anything." Donghyuck explained.

"What's going on?" Jeno asked.

"It's a long story." He replied. Renjun noticed Jeno and Jaemin's intertwined hands then suddenly Jihye's words rang throughout his head.

He felt tears form at the corner of his eyes and his hands began to shake even more, eventually he got himself free and he began running away from them before Donghyuck could grab him again. They all watched as he ran away.

"Renjun why can't you just tell me what's going on.." Donghyuck mumbled to himself as he watched his best friend's figure disappear.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hi, yes it's me surprise surprise. Um sorry I've been gone for so long, I've kinda had writers block for a long time so it really messed me up but also sorry this chapter is way longer AND sadder than usual>~<.

But merry Christmas and happy holidays<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 611 19
It's easy to generalise everyone's personality when you start at a new school. So who could blame Renjun when he does exactly that? Except, maybe he'...
9.8K 456 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
24.8K 220 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
26.6K 1K 41
β•°β”ˆβž€ ππŽπ‘π„ππŒπˆπ π…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ. renjun is a victim of abuse due to which he ran away. jaemin has a dark past due to which he is sucidal. jeno wa...