I only love you

Oleh wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" Lebih Banyak

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

14

1K 68 150
Oleh wannasuckmydick

Anastasia pov:

"Tina what ?" Mommy asked and I shrugged "she didn't tell me her last name, but she gave me some ice cream" I said smiling.

She was so nice to me when we met.

"Anastasia what have me and mommy said about talking to strangers ?" Mommy said clearly upset.

"Don't talk to them" I pouted. "Exactly ! You can't go out being friendly to everybody and you especially can't take food from them !" She scolded.

"I'm sorry mommyy, I just wanted a friend" I said with my eyes watering up starting to get worked up from her yelling.

"You have friends back home, if you wanted to do something you should've asked me or nika" she said and I frowned deeply.

"Y-You and m-mommy don't play with me or listen to me, every time I ask something y'all be mean" I pouted crossing my arms.

Her expression softened "Baby we don't be trying to be mean a lot of stuff has just been going on"

"But mommy isn't mean to xion" I whimpered remembering what tina told me.

"T-Tina said I'm adopted and mommy like xion more, that's why she's mean to me" I said with my lip trembling feeing my chest hurt.

"Fatmama you can't listen to her-"She said you was gonna say that !" I cut her off.

"S-She showed me a pictwa of me as a baby with my real pawents and said mommy doesn't wove me wike she wove xion" I cried with my speech impairment coming out strong.

I went to a nice lady named cookie when I was little for it but as I got older I stopped going and it still comes out sometimes.

"Come here baby" Mommy said pulling me into her lap.

"A-Am I weally aboptwed ?" I asked sadly and she sighed heavily.

"Listen to me" she said turning my head towards her.

"You are me and nika child ok ? We are your parents fatmama, this is your family" she said kissing my cheek.

"But mommy woves xion mowa !" I sobbed loudly.

"That's not true. Your mommy loves you guys equally" she said and just then mommy came in.

"Why are you crying dagga ?" She asked walking up to me.

I stuffed my face in mommy bey neck not wanting to look or talk to her right now.

Onika pov:

I looked at bey confused and she mouthed 'I'll tell you later'.

I nodded looking back at Anastasia. "Fatmama" I said grabbing her.

"Nooo wet me goo" she whined. "Baby what's wrong, why you won't talk to me ?" I asked walking up to her.

"I don't wanna talk to you" She sniffed turning away from me and I felt a sting in my heart.

"why not" my voice came out as a whisper.

"B-Because ! I don't like you !" She raised her voice looking back at me.

My mouth went dry and I felt tears sting the back of my eyes but I shook them off clearing my throat.

"Wh-at-" I cut myself of clearing my throat again not wanting my voice to crack.

"What did I do ?" I asked looking at her.

"You only love xion ! Just because I'm adopted you don't love me !" She said making my eyes go wide in shock.

"Baby who said you was adopted ?" I asked "My friend and her mommy, and-and they t-old me you wove wion mowa" she said with her voice cracking.

I knew it was serious when I heard her speech impairment. She haven't called xion 'wion' since she was like five.

"That's not true" I said scrunching my face.

"Y-Yes it is !" She raised her voice. "Baby let me just expla-"No !" She cut me off.

"Who you talking to lil girl ?!" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"Baby calm down she's just hurt right now" Beyonce said.

"Hurt over what ?! I didn't do nothing I should be the one hurt !!" I raised my voice.

"Anastasia go to the room so me and mommy can talk" Beyonce said putting her out her lap.

"But mommy I-"Now" I cut her off.

"I wish I was with my weal mommy" Anastasia crosses her arms walking out and once again sharp pain went through my heart.

"W-hy is she talking like that ?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"She met tina" Beyonce sighed putting her face in her hands. "What did tina tell her ?!!" I nearly yelled.

"She told her that she was adopted and you love xion more since he's your real child" she said making me groan.

"That's not true" I said with my hands on my head "I love both my babies equally"

"Fatmama doesn't think that, and nika you do kinda spoil xion" Beyonce said making me sigh heavily.

"Xion asks for more that dagga, I spoil them both anything they ask for I give them if she was to ask me to do the stuff xion ask me to do I would do it" I said.

"You have to make her understand that" she said and I sighed heavily sitting down.

I put my face in my hands feeling the tears start. "Don't cry bubba" I heard beyonce say.

"I can't help itt" I said looking up "One it my babies can't remember me and-and the other one thinks I don't love her" I cried.

Beyonce pulled me into a hug from rubbing my back while I cried into her chest.

"You need to talk to her bubba" she said lowly to me.

I sniffed nodding and pulled back before getting up and walking to my room.

When I walked in I seen Anastasia watching tv while xion slept and slowly walked over to her.

"Dagga" I said making her look up at me. She looked back to the tv not saying anything.

"Let's talk baby" I said sitting next to her. "I don't wanna talk" she mumbled.

"You don't have a choice" I said grabbing the remote and turning off the tv hearing a heavy sigh come from her.

"Anastasia I need you to listen to me" I grabbed her chin turning her face me.

"I love you ok ? Mommy loves you more then I love myself. Now I'm not gonna lie and tell you that you're not adopted because you are but that doesn't change my love for you. I had you since you was a little baby fatmama, you were my little baby. I had you before I even knew xion would exists I thought it was only gonna be me and you and I was happy to have my little mini me along with me. You, your brother, your sister, and your mommy are my everything. Nobody is above the other all of you are my babies and nothing will change that" I said looking her in her eyes.

"B-But you b-een mean to mee" she said with tears rushing down her face.

"I haven't been trying to be mean to you baby it's just so much has been happening I haven't noticed how I been treating you but I'll change the way I been acting. I don't want you to ever think I love anybody in this earth more than I love you" I said pulling her into a hug.

She hugged me back stuffing her face in my neck. "i didn't mean it when i said i don't like you" she said lowly.

"I know you didn't baby" I said kissing her cheek a few times. "but you hurt mommy feelings" I mumbled laying my head on hers.

"I'm sorry mommy" she said lowly. "It's ok baby, I'm sorry too" I said rubbing her back then I pulled back.

"Give mommy a kiss" I said puckering my lips. She pecked them then climbed in my lap snuggling into me.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her and turned back on the tv letting her watch tv until she fell asleep on me.

I got up and laid her down tucking her under the cover before walking out.

I walked in the living room to met with beyonce and blue giggling with each other.

"What my two princesses laughing about ?" I smiled walking in.

They both looked over at me with mugs making my smile fade "Damn what I do ?"

"Don't call us princess" Beyonce said and blue just shook her head.

"I call y'all whatever I wanna call y'all" I flicked them off walking over to them.

I reached for blue but she turned away snuggling into bey making me pout "You know this my mommies baby" Beyonce said kissing her head.

"That's not fair" I said crossing my arms. "You already got your mommas boy" she said waving me off.

"I wonder who Fatmama like more" I said and she shrugged "She loves us equally" bey said smiling.

"Yea, I love my baby so much" I said smiling then it faded.

"i wasn't ready for her to know she was adopted" I said lowly. "She's too young" I said shaking my head.

"She was gonna have yo find out one day baby" Beyonce said "But not now ! I didn't want her to know until I was ready and I wasn't. I'm still not, it's times I forget she was even adopted"

"And you just gotta make her feel like that. Make her forget she was adopted and know that this is her family" bey said.

I nodded sighing. "Look who's sleepy" bey said looking down at blue who eyes was barely open then she smiled standing up.

"I'm gonna go lay her down" she said walking out.

I sat there thinking about everything. I just missed my mom and now all this drama is starting again.

I just wanna a normal life.

————- ————

"Come on baby" I said kissing on beyonce neck.

"No onika I meant what I said" she said pushing me back.

I groaned stomping my foot. "I just want a lil taste" I pouted.

"How about you give me a lil taste" she said crossing her arms. "You give me one first" I said.

"Tuh. No" she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Baby come onn I haven't got none in forever" I dragged out.

I seen her perk up and smiled thinking she was about to give me some "Did you hear that ?" She asked making my face scrunch.

"I heard my coochie growl" I said and she rolled her eyes "I'm serious.. I heard the door open" she said looking over at the door.

"I didn't hear that" I said scrunching my face.

"But I did" she said bumping pass me and walking out. I followed her going to the front door and it was open.

"what the fuck" I mumbled then seen a little figure walking towards a car.

I noticed who the figure was and ran out the door "ANASTASIA DAGGA MARAJ-KNOWLES GET IN THE DAMN HOUSE !!" I yelled running up to her.

She looked back at me and tried to speed up. She would've got to the car if beyonce didn't dash pass me snatching her up.

I sighed in relief cause God knows I can't run. Beyonce dragged her back in the house with a angry expression.

I pulled out my gun about to shoot the people in the car but it sped off making me groan.

I walked back in the house hearing beyonce yelling at Anastasia.

"SPEAK !" I heard her yell and smirked. I taught her that.

"I-I wanted to go with my fwiend" I heard Anastasia cry and I walking in quietly.

Dagga looked over at me with scared eyes watching my every move.

Beyonce pov:

I followed Anastasia scared eyes to see nika walking in way too calm.

She didn't say nothing she just walked to the back. I looked at her confused.

If I was Anastasia I would be scared as hell right now.

Anastasia started breaking down crying. Usually I would comfort her but I was so mad at her that the tears didn't make me feel nothing.

A couple of seconds later nika walked in still quiet with a thick belt in her hand.

I didn't say nothing I just walked over to the couch sitting down.

Before Anastasia could look back nika swing the belt hitting her in her legs and she cried out falling to the floor.

I watched nika swing hitting her with the belt over and over again "MOMMY STOP !" Anastasia screamed crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!" Nika screamed hitting her again.

"YOU COULD'VE GOT FUCKING KILLED !" She yelled hitting her harder.

Chanel ran in looking around "Cookie Stop !" She said going over to onika.

"No get the fuck back !" Nika said pushing her then she hit a sobbing Anastasia again.

"Stop cookie damn !!" Chanel said pushing her back. "Come on fatmama get up" Chanel said helping her off the floor.

"YOU KNOW SHE WAS ABOUT TO GET IN THE CAR WITH SOMEBODY ?!" Nika yelled.

"Mom" I heard and looked over to see xion coming in "Go in the fucking room xion !" Nika said.

He pouted walking out and I turned to Anastasia. "Give me your phone" I said holding my hand out.

Anastasia sniffed pulling her phone out her pocket and giving it to me.

"Go to bed" Nika said pointing to the back. "Mommy I-"Go Anastasia !" She raised her voice cutting her off.

Anastasia looked down walking out and I huffed.

We should've never came back here.

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43K 2.8K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
52.4K 2.6K 40
'π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ ' 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘™π‘’ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š 𝑑𝑒π‘₯π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘¦π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔...
11.9K 703 13
Beynika