Don't Fall for Me, My Fake Lo...

By FhrellCee

TEEN FICTION || Cassie hacks Enrique’s account in their schools social networking site to prove that she has... More

DON'T FALL FOR ME My Fake Lover
PART ONE - Obsession
ONE - A hot guy talked to me
TWO - I hacked his account
THREE - I'm on a fake relationship
FOUR - I'm in the arms of a stranger
FIVE - I talked to a stranger
SIX - I received some roses
SEVEN - I just missed him
EIGHT - I found the wrong hot guy
NINE - I found more clues about him
TEN - I smelled roses on Tello's locker
ELEVEN - I dressed as Cleopatra
TWELVE - I saw my best friend died
THIRTEEN - I was being hunted by a killer
FOURTEEN - I was saved by my fake boyfriend
FIFTEEN - I had my suspect as Enrique
SIXTEEN - I prepared for a date
SEVENTEEN - I went on an undercover work
EIGHTEEN - I confronted a friend
NINETEEN - I receive a mysterious package
TWENTY - I went in the middle of nowhere
TWENTY ONE - I got excited and disappointed
TWENTY TWO - I can't wait anymore
TWENTY THREE - I spied on Enrique
TWENTY FOUR - I dated the arrogant Lee
TWENTY FIVE - I waited at the balcony
Part II - CONFUSION
TWENTY SIX - I'm the real Enrique
TWENTY SEVEN - I was broken hearted
TWENTY EIGHT - My beloved Kristin
TWENTY NINE - Something happened at the ibrary
THIRTY - I have a mischievous friend
THIRTY ONE - I saw something painful
THIRTY TWO - A friend betrayed me
THIRTY THREE - I found a replacement date
THIRTY FOUR - I was feeling jealous
THIRTY FIVE - Everything exploded like fireworks
THIRTY SIX - I ran away from the pain
THIRTY SEVEN - I was in a foreign land
THIRTY EIGHT - I knew something bad will happen
THIRTY NINE - It was something cliché
FORTY - I have no way to escape
FORTY ONE - I heard his Confession
FORTY TWO - The cousin's fighting for me
FORTY THREE - He broke the rules
FORTY FOUR - He forfeited, I'm doomed
FORTY FIVE - I was taken away
FORTY SIX - We were painful betrayed
FORTY SEVEN - He told me his reasons
FORTY NINE - We unveiled his secrets
FIFTY - Tale Ends?
EPILOGUE

FORTY EIGHT - I was worried for his life

1.8K 25 2
By FhrellCee

DON’T FALL FOR ME MY FAKE LOVER by: Avaritico

FORTY EIGHT – I was worried for his life

Blood is dripping from Lee’s head. His eyes are closed. His hand feels so cold and his breathing stopped. He is no longer with us. He looks so peaceful, so charming yet he is already lifeless.

I look at Carlo who does not look at me directly. “I’m sorry Cassie, If only I had been a minute earlier, I could have saved him.”

Tears run own my face as I hold the lifeless body of the one I love. If only I had been sane as to accept him without even thinking about the stupid race. If only I had admitted that I love him from the start, he might have been alive still.

I hold his lifeless body in the middle of the cave crying for him to come back. It is entirely fault. If I have not insisted in joining the race, I might not have been kidnapped and they won’t need to rescue me.

Lee died because of me. I killed the one I love. I killed Lee.

Rivers of tears flow from my eye hugging his no longer breathing body. I can longer feel the warmth of that had once encapsulated me. I can no longer feel the strength of the arms that have once captured me, the same arms that pulled me closer to him. His body was with me but I can no longer feel him.

Love indeed hurts. And for me it hurts more because I was not able to tell him I love him. I regret not telling him I love him when he asked me. I regret pushing him away. I regret not kissing him as much as I have wanted to when he was still alive.

I look at his serene face and kiss him on the lips but there is nothing in that kiss anymore. “I love you,” I say but I know it can do nothing more to help him. It is after all the real life and no magical kiss can bring him back. He did not bite any poison apple, not cursed by any witch, and I am no princess.  But even then, I say it repeatedly. “I love you.”

I close my eyes hoping that when I open it everything will clear up. I wish that everything will be back to normal: the Lee will be there telling me he loves me. I wish that he will be there giving me flowers and chocolates. And when that happens, I will accept them and tell him I love him. I wish I could change everything.

I feel something on my face and when I open my eyes I feel a drop of tear fall to the side of my face. Everything is blurry but I can see the silhouette of Dee now standing. I feel her hold my hands and that made me cry again. I remember that I can no longer hold Lee’s hands.

“Stay strong Cassie,” she says kissing me on the cheek.

“It is all my fault,” I say in broken words. I start sobbing and warm fluids again flooded my eyes. “Lee died because he came to save me. It should have been me who’s dead.”

“Lee is not dead,” she says comforting me but I knew what I saw. Lee had been lifeless in my arms for so long a time that I had been familiar with the coldness of his body. I wish he is still alive; I wanted to believe that he was alive, but I know he was dead.

“Lee is alive, but he is in comatose right now.” Dee tells me and I almost jumped out of bed if she had not stopped me.

“You have to rest,” Dee tells me. That was when I noticed the tubes that had been inserted on my hand. “You have been asleep for almost two days so you need that. And you need to rest still.”

“I need to see Lee!” I insist.

“And then what?”  She asks me. “It’s not like when you go see him he’ll immediately wake up. And what if in the middle of our way there you collapse again?”

“I need to see him!” I tell her. “I need to tell him something.”

“You want to tell him you love him.” She says. “I know what you are going to say. You’ve been saying it in your sleep. You’ve been saying it repeatedly.”

“I need to tell him… I need to see him.”

“Tell him that if you can already stand,” she tells me. “And it’s not like he will die soon. Lee is strong I know that.”

“What if he dies?” I shout. “I want him to live but what if he dies? I want him to at least know I love him.” Tears started to fall from my eyes again. “I wanted to tell him how sorry I am for pushing him away, for running away.”

“Lee is not going to die.” Dee comforts me.

“You don’t know that.” I say feeling hopeless. I know Dee is not going to let me go out. I’ve seen him die. I held his dead body in my arms. You don’t know how it felt.” I lay down as tears blur my vision and then there was nothing.

“It was all just a dream.” Dee said. “Now go back to sleep and maybe you’ll have a better dream this time.

A loud sound brought me back to consciousness. I open my eyes to see Dee standing, while talking to some people. Her back was facing me and they were near the door.

“What was the commotion all about?” Dee says in a soft volume of voice, almost in a whisper.

“Lower your voice.” I recognized Miko’s voice. Miko is Kristin’s brother and is one of my friends. The last time I remember he was still back home. “We don’t want to let Cassie hear the news.”

“Oh my god!” Dee says. “Did Lee, did Lee…”

“Lee is on a flat line…” Tello says. “The doctors are doing what they can to bring him back, but the probability is very low.”

“No, Lee can’t die!” Dee says. “I just told Cassie that he will live. He can’t die.” I feel the pain and pity in Dee’s voice. That time no tear fell from my eyes.

Lee is dying. I don’t know what I feel anymore. I don’t feel like crying. All I want is to know what is happening. I sit down. I remove the tubes that are burrowed deep into my skin. I see blood coming out of my skin as I removed the needle. But I did not feel any pain. They must have heard me since the three turned towards my bed.

“Cassie, what have you done?” Dee rushes towards me holding my hand but I pull away.

“I need to go to Lee’s room!” I tell her making sure that she knows I’m not going to back off. “I stand up and the three just look at me.

“Tello took a towel and then put it on the bleeding part of my hand.” And then he helps me walk.

It took us a few minutes before coming in a room with so much people standing outside. I don’t know what is happening inside but nobody let us in. I try pushing my way in but the nurse is standing her ground.

“You!” I hear a voice. “You’re the reason why Lee is suffering like this.” A familiar female voice shouted at me. Her dagger eyes sliced through me. “I thought he would be happy with you so I let him go. He is my best friend? He is always there for me. And because of you he’s dying!” Kristin’s eyes were red and sore. Her hair is messy like she had been up for so long.

Miko comes to her sister and hugged her. “Calm down sis, everything going to be alright!” He assures her.

“Cassie you should go back to your room,” it is Angus’s sisters. Dee agreed with them but I don’t. If I go back to my bed all I will be able to think of is Lee and how he might die.

“I want to be alone,” I tell them. “I’ll go to the cafeteria.”

“You just woke up, and your hand is still bleeding.” Dee tells me holding my hand. “I can’t let you be alone.”

“I won’t stop you.” I pull my hands away. “I’m going to the rooftop.” I tell her. Then I walk to where the stairs are and then I feel that no one is following me. Dee just looks at me. It took me too long to reach the top floor. That is when tears start falling again.

“What did you do?” Angus’s voice was angry.  I look and saw him talking to another person. Angus’ back is facing mine. I didn’t notice him go to the rooftop but he is here before me.

“I saved my brother!” The guy talking to him answers. I see a glimpse of Carlo’s face.

“What are you talking about?” Angus says. “You’re his stepbrother! I know you want him dead!”

“Yes, he is my stepbrother, but a brother nevertheless,” Carlo answers. “But you, you’re angry at him because you want Cassie for yourself. You’re obsessed with her.”

“You bastard!” Angus strikes with his fist but Carlo moves quickly. “You want him dead because you want Cassie.”

“I never wanted to hurt him!” Angus says. “I never intended for everything to happen like this.”

“But you hated him so much you wanted to kill him!” Carlo says and that is when Angus’s fist hit him.

“I’m going to kill you,” Angus warns.  

“Just like what you did to my brother! You planned everything.”

“Bastard!” Angus curses. The two are already on the ground rolling and exchanging punches.

“Cassie!” Both of them are surprised to see me.

“How long have you been there?” Angus asks walking towards me. I step backward, away from him. “What did you hear?”

“Cassie, runaway!” Carlo says holding Angus. I look at Carlo before I walk down the stairs.

“Cassie wait…” Angus shouts. “Cassie, come back here!” I do not wait for him or for Carlo. I run down the stairs and then I bump into someone.

 “Cassie?” It is Tello. “I am just about to tell you that they were able to bring Lee back.” He says.

“Angus…” I tell him breathing heavy. “It is Angus.” COPYRIGHT 2012-2013 @ Avaritico. All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
89.6K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...