Two Butterflies- Kimetsu No Y...

By sujit17uchiha

Y/n Kamado, you are the eldest son of the Kamado family. You are two year older than tanjiro and three year o... More

Bio
Chap-1
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6

Chap-7

3.4K 75 25
By sujit17uchiha

The trio stopped in front a big mansion. Y/n was in awe when he saw it and was lost in his thoughts.

Kanae saw that and placed her hand on his shoulder which snapped him out of his thoughts. Then the three of them went inside and Shinobu showed him his new room. Y/n then entered his room, it was maintained nicely and he then changed his clothes. He went downwards looking for bathroom when he meet Kanae, she then asked him," Y/n-kun were you looking for the bathroom"?

Y/n nodded and a smile formed on her face. She then showed him the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make lunch. Then Y/n entered the bathroom.

After finishing his hot spring he came outside and was called by Kanae for lunch with Shinobu. He then went to the table and sat beside Shinobu. Kanae then brought lunch for both and Y/n could sense the smell of tense from Shinobu. She was sweat dropping while looking at the food and Y/n didn't understand why she was tense. 

Y/n: "Itadakimasu"

Y/n started to eat the lunch which Kanae had prepared while Shinobu was gulping looking at the food. When Y/n put the food in his mouth, he understand why Shinobu was getting tense. It was sour in taste, he then looked at Shinobu, she had just put the food inside her mouth and was about to throw.

Kanae: "How is the food"?

When she asked them both of them could see that she was eagerly waiting for their response with a hopeful look. Both of them looked at each other and said," It's delicious". Kanae smiled with joy when they said that. 

Both of them somehow finished the food in order to not make Kanae sad.

Time Skip (Tomorrow)

Y/n woke up from his bed and went to the washroom to get fresh. After coming out from the washroom, he went downwards and started to prepare breakfast for three of them. After sometime Shinobu and Kanae both came to the Kitchen and saw Y/n preparing breakfast. 

Both of them looked at each other and smiled. And Y/n saw them, told them that the breakfast is ready. He then served them the food and also sat beside them.

Both complimented him on how delicious it was. After finishing their breakfast Kanae and Shinobu took Y/n to the training hall. Shinobu asked Y/n," Y/n-Kun do you know about the Total Concentration: Constant( the ability to use the Breathing Technique all day and night long)?"

Y/n: "Yeah".

Shinobu: "Then you must be able to do it right"?

Y/n: "Yes i can do it. I am also doing it currently". 

(Sorry that i forgot to mention this in previous chap. Jigoro taught Y/n about Total Concentration: Constant)

Then they entered the hall, Y/n saw Kanae sitting in seiza position in front of a wooden table with cups of medicated water on it. She then called him, he went towards her and sat in front of her. Shinobu then explained Y/n about the cup game where you have to splash the water on your opponent and if your opponent blocks the cup you have to pick another one. 

Both Y/n and Kanae got ready for the game. Shinobu counted till three and shouted start. Both Y/n and Kanae moved their hand towards the cup and Y/n tried to pick it. But it got blocked by Kanae, she also tried to pick the cup but it got blocked by Y/n. Their hands were moving super fast trying to pick the cup and also blocking it.

Kanae then saw an opening and tried to splash the water but she felt something on her head. Y/n had put the cup on her head, at first he tried to splash the water but he then thought that it would be bad to throw this water on a girl and more importantly it stinks.

Kanae was in shock, she couldn't see him when he kept the cup on her head. Shinobu then declared Y/n as the winner. Then Kanae kept the cup on the table and they got up for the tag game in which you have to catch your opponent.

Both Y/n and kanae looked at each other. Shinobu then says," Start". Kanae then dashes towards Y/n and tries to catch him only for Y/n to grab her hand. This time both Kanae and Shinobu were shocked to see on how fast Y/n was.

Kanae: "Y/n-kun you are really fast. But how"?

Y/n: *scraches his head*"Well due to me using Thunder breathing i have to be really faster than my opponent".

Kanae: "I see but next time i am gonna win*pout*"

Y/n then smiled at her and thought that she looked more cute while pouting. He then said," Sure you can beat me". 

"Y/n-Kun why not we also play the both the game", Shinobu said. Y/n agreed with her and played the cup match with her in which he won. In the tag game also Y/n won but he had hard time in catching Shinobu.

Time skip

It has been one week that Y/n had started to live with the Kocho sisters. Y/n would write a letter in a week time to his family and Jigoro.

Currently all three of them were walking in a small town after finishing their mission. They were crossing the bridge when Kanae saw a bald man pulling a small girl with a rope. She then approached him.

"Excuse me do you have a minute?", asked Kanae.

"Huh? What?"

"Could you tell me why this child is tied with a rope"?, she asked.

"Isn't it a obvious she's flee-ridden and her face is dirty. She was sold to me by her parents and not to mention she might escape perhaps"? After the man replied she approached the girl face-to-face. "Hello there. Nice to meet you", she greeted her. The girl only stared at her in her eyes.

"My name is Kanae Kocho. What is your name"?, she asked her but the girl just stared at her then the bald man interrupted her. "She doesn't have any name. Her parents didn't gave her, now happy"?

He tried to push her away but his hand was slapped away by Shinobu. "Please don't touch her with your filth hands and it would be better if you stop being rude". The man rubbed his hand and looked at them with an annoyed face.

"What's the problem with you guys. If you want to talk with the kid then pay".

Shinobu reached out for her pocket," We will be purchasing her, would this be enou-". She was cut off when Y/n put his hand on her shoulder. "Shinobu-san i will talk with him", he said.

When she turned towards him, she saw that his eyes were covered with his front hair and was smiling but he stopped. Shinobu was shocked to see the face of him, she hadn't saw him being angry. Even Kanae was shocked to see Y/n.

Y/n then walked towards the bald man and looked him in his eyes with cold eyes. "Are you taking a small girl as a slave? Don't you have any heart? What if your sister or mother were in place of her would you still do the same"?, he said in such a scary tone which scared the man and the Kocho sisters while the girl just stared at Y/n.

"W-What are you talking about? I paid for her, her parents sold her to me. It was not my mistake", said the man while he was trembling.

"You are really a disgusting person. And yes it was not your mistake but your parents who feel that they made a mistake to give birth to a disgusting bald child".

When Y/n said that all the people who were listening to them laughed, even Shinobu laughed while Kanae was holding her laugh not to be rude. The man was still trembling while looking at Y/n's cold eyes. 

Y/n then grabbed the rope which made the man loose his balance and fall down. He then untied the rope from the girl and reached out for his pocket. He then looked at Kanae and Shinobu then towards the man. "We will be taking her", he said that with throwing the money at his face and carried the girl and ran away from the crowd with Shinobu and Kanae.

They reached the Butterfly Mansion and went inside. Shinobu took the girl to the bathroom to bath her while Kanae was choosing a dress for her. Y/n was in kitchen preparing lunch for her.

After Shinobu had finished cleaning the girl, she brought her to Kanae and she dressed her with clothes which she chose. Then Kanae started to think of a name for the girl and after a while she got one.

"From today onwards your name will be Kanao", she said while looking at the girl.

"I think it is a cute name", Y/n said while bringing then food for her. Shinobu then took the food and placed it in front of the girl while Y/n went and sat on porch. Kanae then came and sat beside him.

After sometime Shinobu complained to her sister about Kanao while Kanae was cleaning her sword and Y/n was just relaxing.

"Nee-san, Nee-san this child is hopeless. She can't do anything without being told! That goes for meal as well unless i tell her to eat! Even if her stomach growls".

"Ara~Ara~", Kanae said while keeping her sword down. "What are we going to do"?, Shinobu asked her sister.

Kanae then stood up, went near her and clasped her hand together," Ma Ma~ Shinobu don't be like that. I just love that smile of yours".

Shinobu grew a tick mark hearing her sister's comment and how carefree she was. "We can't do anything with the kid who can't decide for herself", she said to Kanae.

"Well you have a point but", Kanae said while walking past her. "She can't do anything on her own! She can't even decide for herself", Shinobu said clearly getting irritated.

Kanae then sat down in front of Kanao and gave her a coin and said," Alright, when you are on your own, you can decide by flipping this coin. Alright Kanao"?

Shinobu was getting more irritated as she said," Nee-san".

Kanae just smiled and looked at Shinobu," You don't have to take it seriously you know......Kanao is so adorable" she said that while raising her hand. This made Shinobu grew more tick marks.

"That's not a good reason! Please say something Y/n-kun", Shinobu said.

Y/n who was looking at them was smiling nervously and when Shinobu called him he said," It's true that Kanao is adorable".

"See even Y/n-kun agrees~",Kanae said while smiling.

Shinobu: "Not you too Y/n-kun".

"As long as it's given a chance, a person's soul will open up, so don't worry. when you fall in love with  some boy someday, you will change too, Kanao", Kanae said to Kanao.

"Also you should try to decide by yourself slowly. I know that something must have happen to you in your past but please try. And from today onwards you don't have to be afraid of anyone", Y/n said that while smiling and patted her head.

Kanao who didn't show any emotion slowly smiled at him and then returned to her normal expression. "Also from today onwards call me Ni-san, okay Kanao"? Kanao just nodded.

"Then call me Nee-san also Kanao~",Kanae said to Kanao. "Also call Nee-san to Shinobu she may not say but i know she also wants you to say that".

When Kanae said that Shinobu was blushing in embarrassment ,"Nee-san". Kanae just chuckled while Y/n just laughed nervously.

Time Skip

It has been 2 months that Kanao started to live with Kocho sisters and Y/n. They also started to train Kanao while taking turns. She was a fast learner and learned how to hold the sword and cut quickly. Now Kanae was teaching her Flower Breathing which she chose.

-Present-

Y/n just finished his mission and started heading towards the butterfly mansion. It was getting dark so he started to run and after half an hour he reached the mansion. When he entered the house," I am back", Y/n said that then Shinobu and Kanao came towards him," Welcome back Y/n-kun/ Nii-san", they both greeted him. After some time Kanae also came and greeted him.

Y/n then noticed a girl who looked like she was 10 years old just like Kanao and his brother Tanjiro behind Kanae. the girl saw that Y/n was looking at her and she was just shacking.

"Kanae-san, Shinobu-san do you know why she looks scared", he asked them.

"She just feels bad. Shinobu and i found her on a mission, she lost her family members and just like us she is also a demon slayer but she is afraid to fight demons".Kanae said while getting worried.

"Hello there! It's nice to meet you. My name is Y/n Kamado. And what may be your name?", he asked the girl. 

"H-Hello there. M-My name is A-Aoi Kanzaki", she said.

"Kanzaki-san don't be afraid i won't shout at you or eat you. Also, I won't mind if you are afraid to fight demons but if you want to help other people then you can help them while doing other work also", he said that while smiling.

Aoi's eyes widen when she heard that and she started to cry. Y/n saw that and hugged her and said," Don't worry Kanzaki-san no one will say anything to you. Also you can stay with us from now onwards as a family member. You won't be lonely from now ".

Both Kanae and Shinobu smiled at Y/n who was comforting Aoi. Kanao also smiled while looking at Y/n.

After calming down Y/n went towards the bathroom to bath. After finishing he went towards the living room and sat on the porch while looking at sky which was really beautiful. Then Kanao entered the room and sat beside him. He could tell from looking at Kanao who wanted him to comb her hair.

"Kanao, come here i will comb your hair". Kanao then came towards Y/n and sat in front of him. Y/n then started to comb her hair and after finishing he tied her hair in a pontail on the right side of her hair.

Shinobu then called them for dinner and both of them went there and sat beside Kanae and Aoi. She then brought the food and after finishing their dinner y/n cleaned the dishes even when Shinobu said that she would do it. And after finishing it he went towards his room to sleep.

Y/n was training Kanao on her sword while Aoi was drying the clothes. Kanae and Shinobu were sitting on the porch while looking at Y/n and Kanao. "Kanao and Aoi have really opened up to Y/n-kun more than us", Kanae said. 

"Yes Nee-san! He is also kind and also makes others happy around happy", Shinobu said.

"Your are right Shinobu and not to mention he looks cute and also handsome", Kanae said that while Shinobu nodded and suddenly they hear a cough sound. When they turn around it was Aoi.

"Looks like Kanae-samma and Shinobu-samma really like Y/n nii-san", she said that which made both the Kocho sisters blush really hard.

"W-What are you saying Aoi-chan?", Shinobu said that to Aoi. "But both of your face clearly shows that."

Suddenly Y/n came with Kanao beside him and say both the sisters face red. "Are are you both alright"?, he asked them.

"Y-Yeah we are alright but why are you asking us that"?, Kanae asked Y/n.

"Because both of your face are red", he said that and went towards her. He put his forehead on Kanae which literally made steam come from her head and he then moved to Shinobu and did the same thing while steam was also coming from her head.

"Both of you have fever and you two should rest", he said.

"Do-Don't worry Y/n-kun we are alright", Kanae said. "Yeah we are alright", Shinobu also said.

"No you both have fever. you should rest", he said.

Kanae was about to say again but Y/n went near her and Shinobu and whispered," I guess now we are equal now~".

Kanae and Shinobu were shocked to hear that while y/n was smiling. Both of  them remembered the day where they also did the same thing to Y/n. Both were looking down due to being embarrassed while blushing madly.

Y/n just chuckled while Kanao and Aoi were confused at why they were looking down. 

That's for the chapter. Hope you guys like it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 154 19
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...
13.1K 144 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
35.1K 570 35
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
23.2K 419 26
!!BEING EDITED!! Giyu Tomioka, an alpha, the water hashira, also known for his coldness and emotionless self (except when it comes to Tanjiro, he is...