⭐ dreams ⭐ -a sunki ff

By changlix_yoh

To smile and pretend he was okay, that was all he did. But his story... was far from what was visible. Living... More

INTRO: dreams
1. except.. he's a player...
2. so.. that's Yuna?
3. no! you can't..
4. wait.. is this..?
5. oh.. so, pretend, huh..?
6. are you.. sure?
7. w-what are you doing, ni-ki?!?
8. i hope you realise what you're doing..
9. stop looking at and flirting with girls!
10. i had never once thought that...
12. alright, ddeonu?
13. as if he truly loved me..
14. in the light of the shining moon
NOT AN UPDATE, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A/N
15. the cute sheep-looking guy?
spotify playlist!
just for fun /not an update
16. that's a pretty cute name, to be honest..
1k reads??
new coverrrr
GUYS WERE SO CLOSE RNN
happy niki day!!
17. hey! you!
quick shoutout
new jakehoon book
18. i think.. it's too late...
the end: a chance, my last
final shoutoutsss
why there was no hee
2K READS OML

11. but... i kinda enjoy having someone..

551 34 14
By changlix_yoh

"Uh- hey?" I awkwardly smiled at him. "I didn't expect your visit."

"Oh, I'm sorry, it must be cold out here, come on inside."

"Oh, okay." He replied.

I led him to my room, then went back downstairs to make him a nice cup of lemon green tea (my fav hehe).

I walked to my bedroom again, carefully carrying the tea in my left hand while opening the door with my right.

I handed him the cup and then sat next to him on the rug.

"So, what's on your mind, Riki-ah?" I question him, but not in an annoying way - it was more gentle, actually.

"Um- well- Yuna finally answered me."

"Really??! What did she say??" I loudly interrupt him.

"Well, she said she wasn't really interested in me as a person."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Riki. I promise that you'll find someone else, someone who actually cares about you. Maybe.. you've already met your match, you might just not realise it. But, eventually, you'll know - and really well too." I comforted him, slightly hoping that he'll somehow end up liking me.

" I hope so.." He replied." Do you think it's fair if we "break up" now?" He continued, making air quotes.

" Yeah, but.. I kinda enjoy having someone."

"Well, if that's so, I'm alright to stay like this a little bit longer."

"Alright!"

As time passed, my eyelids got progressively heavier and heavier, and slowly, I fell asleep in his arms, on my floor, yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
58.2K 2.5K 19
Who said that living alone is the best ...having someone by your side is the best . One winter. The winter that brought jake to sunghoon. Sunghoon...
51.2K 2.1K 28
Jake has a long time crush on his friend but sadly his crush has a crush on his bestfriend Sunghoon. His crush ask his help to date Sunghoon. Jake wi...
245K 2.2K 12
Tranမဟုတ်ပါ။ ရိုင်းစိုင်းသည့် အသုံးနှုန်းအပြောအဆိုတွေပါဝင်တာမလို့ မဖတ်ချင်ရင် လစ်ပါ။ စာတွေကို socialပေါ် တင်ခွင့်မရှိပါဘူး။ အဲ့တော့ ကိုယ့်အသိစိတ်နဲ့က...