Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 34 | Happy

16.9K 923 127
By winteratheart__

"It's okay no need to hurry" he speaks in his low calm voice keeping me close and holding me tight so I do not fall. With slow baby steps I walk and even after moving like a snail I feel like I will die if I take another step because of the sharp pain.

"Let me help you sweetheart" he looks down with soft eyes understanding the pain I am feeling "No it's embarrassing" I mumble rejecting the offer of being carried in his arm which he is offering from the time we left my classroom.

A sigh escapes his lips and he glares at me not liking the way I am behaving "why can't you walk straight? This is the third time in a week your falling" he groans and rolls his eyes at my truthful reality. "It's not my mistake if things are thrown on the floor instead of shelves and that I trip onto it" I try to speak for myslef but he shuts me up with his comeback.

"You literally stumbled on a plain floor and was about to fall on your face and let me remind you the floor was clean so don't give me this bullshit" he can be very rude at time, I stay quiet cursing on my clumsy self which is the only thing I can do, not finding anything to snap back.

He walks like there are 4 cameras attached on his left right straight back everywhere, he never embarrasses himself and I hate him for that!

A yelp leaves my lips and tear slips down my cheek when I press my leg on the floor by using some force "get me a chair" Ayaan looks over his shoulder and speaks and when I lift my eyelids up I see half of the college students are surrounding us, looking confused by this unexpected closeness between a normal college student and a billionaire, feeling embarrassed and shy I quickly look down.

"Come on sit here" he motions me to sit on the chair and without protesting I do as said but soon hear someone rushing towards us. I look up to see our Dean panting hard as if he ran miles to reach here.

Ayaan completely ignore this old man and crouches down beside me. His hand holding my left ankle which is not injured and he gently removed my shoe but time to time looks up to see if I am in pain.

When he moves to the right which is badly injured I hold his arm shaking my head with tears blurring my vision. "Please No..it hurts" he brings his hand up to wipe my tears and I sniff not knowing if I am crying because of pain or because of embarrassment.

"Sir please...we can do that—" The Dean panics and moves forward but stops when Ayaan speaks "do you have a doctor here?" He asks the old man who quickly nods "please call the doctor, she is injured and I want to know if she can walk" The old man stares at me and then at Ayaan not knowing why this rich man is on his knees for someone like me.

"I-yeah" he turns and whispers something to the teacher and soon the teacher jogs and leaves us taking whatever command he gave her.

"Kinza let me take this shoe off, trust me it will feel good once your leg is free and not packed" I gulp but shake my head as a no. "Please sweetheart" he cups my cheeks to wipe my tears away but I hear the old man gasping in shock.

"Squeeze my shoulder if the pain is unbearable, okay?" I nod hesitantly and he gives me a soft assuring smile before taking of the lace, he holds my ankle and with a swift pull he pulls the shoe away yearning a painful yelp from me. I do not realise that I am punching and slapping his shoulder "it's okay it over, calm down" he rubs my leg up and down to calm the pain which is hitting the right nerve.

He stands up and holds me by my nape, pulling my head closer to torso. He presses my cheeks against his torso gently running his finger on my back and caressing my cheek to calm me down.

And that is one hell of a movement to calm someone down. I am telling you, note it down.

"Where is the doctor?" I can feel him glaring at our Dean from the deep voice he is using and soon the old man forget his basic english and stumbles and stutters to complete his sentence.

Before he could faint fall from all the stuttering and pressure his weak heart is taking, the sweet lady nurse walks in a hurry "I am sorry, there were many—" Ayaan my impatient husband rudely cuts her off not wanting to hear any explanation "Please check her"

The nurse mumbles a quick apology, looking embarrassed by the sudden interruption when she was talking "where does it pain kinza?" She crouches down just like Ayaan did and asks me "In m-my right foot" she nods with a smile and takes my leg gently in her hold.

"Try moving your leg" I press my cheeks against Ayaan's bars which are rock hard shaking my head and crying like a baby when she pulls my leg up and down,  some movement which are only giving my leg sharp pain and nothing else.

"Sir I am sure it's a simple sprain and with one twist she will be alright but from the way she is crying I don't think so she will be able to take the pain" Ayaan looks down at me and I quickly shake my head telling him I can't take any more pain now it's already hurting like shit what more pain they are going to give me.

A sigh escapes his lips and he looks at the nurse who smiles at me "It's okay you can take her to the hospital, there they will take care about it more professionally" he nods at that "I am not going to the doctor" I already tell him before he could think about seeing me in those pale beds.

"We are going home now kinza" he beds down to take my shoes in his hand but again his assistant hurries to take it from his hold but Ayaan stop him "It's okay I will take this" he does not let his assistant do his personal work but the assistant who is overly in love with his boss does not take No as an answer "No boss let me help you" he snatches the shoes away from his hold only to find Ayaan glaring at him.

The not so talkative guy leaves his assistant alone and turns towards me "let's go" I nod and with the help of the nurse and Ayaan I stand on my leg ofcourse with difficulty.

Ayaan gently moves away asking the nurse to hold me for second, I look at him with my orbs which are burning from crying so much. My eyes widens when he unbuttons the only button in the coat before removing it giving everyone a nice view of his muscular body which is hugging his black shirt more than I have every hugged him. I am his wife or the shirt? I have never been so close to him as this shirt is being.

He looks at the nurse and speaks "you can move" she blinks her eyes confused and after a second she pulls away from me but the gulp she took didn't go unnoticed by me. Freaking hell everyone are eyeing something which only I can eye!!

Ayaan moves closer and wraps his coat around my waist before I could process on what is happening a gasp leaves my lips when he bends and takes me in his arm so smoothly that no one could have thought he was going to just carry me like I am some kind of baby.

"Ya allah! What are you doing?" I mumble against his neck not daring to look at the student and my class mates who are gasping and cheering behind Ayaan.

"Ask the driver to start the car" he completely ignores me and orders his assistant who with an 'yes boss' rushes out.

Freaking hell!! If I was not jealous in the first place this wouldn't have happened!! Kill me for being a fire ball and insecure queen always.

Ayaan ايان

I roll my eyes at the dramatic gasps the kids are giving me on my way. God they are dramatic than those daily soap drama's ammi watches where I always accuse those leads for being so dramatic that they spoil my good mood.

I feel like those actresses where chosen from this college, they can find very good dramatic people here with no doubt.

The way they are gasping at nothing is only pissing me off as if the girl in my arms was not enough to make me go mad.

"I am heavy...please put me down" she whines against the crook of my neck and I roll my eyes at her white lies, heavy? Is she for real?

"Shutup kinza" I walk through the corridor where girls are whispering something to each other and those little giggle is making me gag, can't they be quiet and do their work.

I adjust my coat against her hip which I wrapped around her waist so she does not feel uncomfortable that her shape is being seen and the thick coat is helping her hide her curves.

When I reach the car, I see the door is already opened so I bend forward carefully letting her sit on the seat. When I assure myself that she is comfortably seated. I move to the other side to get in.

"To your house sir?" My driver ask to which I quickly reply a yes.

After a long pause the numb girl beside me opens her mouth "I am hungry" she mutters under her breathe. I look at her when she grabs my attention with her voice.

"We will arrive home soon, you can eat there" I take her hand in mind but see her shaking her head "I am hungry now! Give me something to eat" she glares at me and I am looking at her confused what's wrong with these mood swings?

Is she pregnant or something? Wait—what am I saying! Just because you have read somewhere pregnant women's get terrible mood swings it doesn't mean whenever kinza acts weird you accuse her for being pregnant in your mind. You did not even touch her man calm down.

I cough at my unholy thoughts before looking around to see if we find a shop where I can buy something for this angry bird.

"Sir...does maam like yogurt?" My assistant calls for me and I see him holding a cup of strawberry yogurt in his hand "do you?" I turn to look at kinza who quickly nods her head and from the way her eyes are shinning when I took it from his hold after mumbling a thankyou I can tell she is a fan of yogurt.

I open the plastic cover first before handling it to the hungry girl beside me who quickly fills her mouth with the yogurt which looks tasty.

I lick my lips but throw my head back to take some rest.

2 days later

"Kinza stop acting and get up" I glare at the girl who is acting like she is sleeping when even a kid can say she is not sleeping from the way her eyeballs our moving from here to their.

A sigh escapes my lips at her childishness even a child behave better than this brat. After buttoning up my shirt I move towards the bed to wake this girl up who successfully missed two days of her college by feeding me lies but today it's not going to happen again.

I pull the sheets away from her body and she hides her face more into the pillow. When I see no trace of her moving and still acting like statue. I sit down beside her, flipping her body towards my side and even from the forceful pull she does not open her eyes. Is she serious?

I roll my eyes at her behaviour but do not show any mercy on her.

"do you want me to pick you up and throw you into the tub, I wouldn't mind bathing again if it's with you" She presses her lips together and her jaw tightens as she is trying her best to not smile.

I bend forward to torture her more with my words, liking this talk more than I should "Does this baby wants to have a shower with her husband hmm?" I caress her cheeks ever so gently knowing how much this action effects her but this stubborn brat still does not move.

So I bring my other hand up to her back slowly sliding in her shirt which has raised up, she trembles when my cold finger tips touches her smooth skin "wake up sweetheart, you don't want  me to rub soap here? Or do you?" I do not stop teasing her, rubbing my finger tips against her strap which I am so close to unbuckling, but I stop myself from going any further and doing something which can loose me in the morning.

I press my lips against her cheeks and when I squeeze her waist she looses her control and giggles loudly, telling me that she is sensitive with some touches on her waist and that was enough for me to make this morning filled with laughter. I bring my hands to squeeze and tickle her waist trying my best to not look down at her skin which is completely exposed because of so much wiggling and squirming.

When she pants hard, I stop the torture but bend down to peck her lips "wake up or another round is waiting for you" her cheeks turns bright red at my sentence and she quickly shakes her head with a smile playing on her soft lips.

40 minutes later

"Please! My friends are going to kill me with questions...I don't want to go!!" She whines from the past five minutes not getting down from my car which is parked infront of her college.

"One day you will be facing them kinza, so stop whining and go" I tell the same thing again, patiently waiting for her to go. "But they will look at me oddly and what if they bully me with words?" She speaks nonsense to convince me.

"Then I'll make sure they do not get admission in any other college for the next five years after being sued from this college the next hour they harm you" I tell her truthfully not liking this topic of she being bullied in anyway.

She rolls her eyes at that and mumble something under her breathe before open the door roughly looking so pissed off by me and my audacity.

I pull her down by her wrist so she does not leave being angry "Sweetheart if you skip your classes like this it will affect your studies and I don't want that ...now stop whining and quickly give me a kiss before we part our ways" she tries her best to look serious but couldn't help her self from smiling with red cheeks when I eye her soft lips "come on fast I am waiting" she bites her lower lips looking nervous as she eyes mine contemplating whether she should act bold or not in her mind and here I am loosing my patience.

I am so close to smashing my lips against her's but I let her take the lead.

"God you are too slow and I am way too impatient" with that I hold her nape and pull her closer, taking her soft pairs in between mine gently sucking on them and showing my love and her important through this kiss. I kiss her for a good few seconds loving the way they are moving against mine.

Even though I am not able to break this soft moment of ours I force myself to pull away when the bell rings indicating that the class will start soon.

"Take care" with a last kiss on her sweet lips I move to sit properly, she licks the place which I was licking a few seconds and holds her hot cheeks to calm herself from blushing so much and that sweet action makes me chuckle lowly. She is cute as hell and I love that.

A week later

"Give me your hand" Kinza climbs on the bed with a box in her hand and I look at her confused. She flops her butt beside me but giggles when she was about to fall.

I shake my head at her daily clumsiness and bring my attention towards the mail I am typing.

"Husband, I asked for your hand" she sounds annoyed now, so I place my left on her lap knowing that she is going to measure it or play with it which she always do when she is bored.

When I hear her shuffling things and then when she rubs something on on the back of my palm I glance at her only to snap my head back when I see her applying different shades of lipstick so carefully on my hand and then looking at it with so much attention.

"What are you doing Kinza?" Her head snaps up as if she did not expect me to turn and look at her but act like a statue when she is literally applying lipstick on my hand. She covers my hand and glares at me "Do your work! Don't look at this" she shakes her head only to earn a decent clear eye roll from me because of her actions.

I who has learnt how to be patient because of kinza, turn towards my laptop to do my work and let her do whatever she wants.

"Mmm this is dark" she mumbles to herself and opens another stick to draw a line below the other.

After sending the mail, I open the website where I was booking the tickets "Do you like Paris kinza?" I ask the girl who mumbles in an uninterested tone because these lipsticks has taken her full interest "who doesn't like Paris?" She answers me with a question.

"Which one will you choose in this three" she taps my shoulder to get my attention, I eye my hand which is now filled with colourful thick lines "the one which tastes good" I tell her truthfully only to be gifted by a smack.

"Your unbelievable" she mumbles and opens another tube or whatever they call it to again apply it on my hand.

"Do you want to go to Paris?" That was enough for her to stop doing whatever she was doing "huh?"she blinks her and then peeks at my laptop to see what I am doing and when she sees me in a website where they book tickets she abandons her lipstick and literally throws it away and jumps on me and squeals right near my ear.

"Are we going to Paris?!" She wraps her arms around neck and pull me closer, I smile against my will when I see her getting so excited I should have planned this long ago but all the wait is worth.

I am sure she will break my neck from the way she pulling and jumping. I place the laptop down to give her what she wants and she quickly sits on my lap.

"Yes we are" I smile at kinza who is grinning widely "thank you thank you thank you!!" she pampers me with kisses, doing something which I doubt she will do if she was in her sense.

"When are we going?" She asks me with bright eyes "Next week after your exams" she nods happily and hugs me "Thankyou!" She does not stop thanking me and I am not able to stop smiling at her cuteness.

"There is nothing to thanks...we are going on a honeymoon trip which I should have planned long ago but did not have a correct time to do...sorry for that" she being the sweetest shakes her head mumbles an 'it's okay'.

"For how many days are we going?" She looks at me with some hope in her eyes and I couldn't stop myself from chuckling at her innocent face "Umm A week?" Her eyes widens at this information the next second she throws her arms around me to show me her gratitude towards this sudden trip which I was planning since long time but only in my mind.

"I am going to pack lots of clothes and lots of Abaya's and also buy all different types of Abaya's for seven days" she already starts planning and I nod to everything she asks me to do.

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 796 29
Desi four love stories in one series! Will you guys be able to handle that? ______________ Hania X Zaan: •| An Unlikely Bond Zaan Rehmani: "I'd soone...
87.4K 6.9K 34
'When I first saw you I said Mashallah and then I said Inshallah' ...... "I am so close to smacking your head with this pen now, Don't get on my nerv...
3.6M 128K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
75.8K 464 6
Since ancient times orange blossom flowers were equated with purity, innocence and chastity, and were consequently associated with brides. It is trad...