A Beautiful Relation ☑️

By Suzumi19

Two individuals of an age gap of 13 years meet each other through an arranged marriage. She is childish, he... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHARACTER SKETCH.
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY ALERT!
NEW STORY ALERT
CHAPTER: TRAILER OF THE BOOK
A NEW SHIVIKA STORY
NEW STORY FOR YOU!
new story
NEW STORY

CHAPTER: 7

4K 192 12
By Suzumi19

After the honeymoon trip finally both of them came back to their home.

P: o my mataa my childrens are back.

S: mom you were supposed to go to Bareilly right. And badi mom you too.

J: beta actually Rudra and Priyanka have to go for their respective works and Shakti and Tej will also stay in office, mummy ji had to stay alone and now Gauri's sister-in-law and her brother also came so Om decided to bring her back here.

S: that's very good. Btw where are they?

J: on their room.

R: bhaiya you know these days gauri bhabi shouts too much on O and he having long hairs like a lion behave like a bheegi billi in front of bhabi🤣🤣🤣🤣

A: these are just pregnancy symptoms. It happens.

S: how do you know?

A: I've taken care of my mother when she was pregnant with Bhavya.

S: but you yourself were just 3 or 4 I guess.

A: but still na I took care and dad told me.

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief. After they came freshening up, Gauri also came. Everyone was present in hall

G: hey you're Annika right?

A: umm yeah

G: but why are you here?

O: Gauri she's Shivaay's wife and our bhabi that's why.

G: oh! So you're Shivaay bhaiya's wife! I'm surprised to see you.

A: umm may I know you?

G: your mother Anjali aunty's friend Sanjana aunty you remember?

A: yah I know her very well.

G: areh I'm her daughter your Chutki didi!

A: oh my god chutki didi I didn't recognised you I'm so sorry.

G: it's ok when we met last time you were 10 years old and I was 18, after that I went at Chennai for studies. But I didn't expected you to be here.

A: same chutki di.

J: wow this is great if you guys know each other already.... Annika you got a companion along with Rudy here.

G: Annika I'm so happy that you married bade bhaiyya.

S: Gauri didn't Om told you about Annika?

G: He told me bhaiyya that you got married and he said I should meet my jethani by myself. I'm so happy that my little Annie is my jethani. Now she can accompany me.

A: of course di.

D: baccho tomorrow is a puja for Shivika and Rikara.

P: what kind of Puja mummy ji?

D: puttar I trust on Annika she's very nice but I just want to do the puja for securing their relationship. And Gauri is going to give first child of this generation to oberois so I want to make sure everything goes fine. But this Puja should have include all the Oberois to bless Gauri and I don't want to hear any excuse tomorrow from anybody.

P: means mummy ji Bua maa ji will also come?

D: yeah I've invited her and told her strictly to come on time even she said she will reach by tonight.

A: Shivaay who is bua ma ji? (Whispering)

S: Dadaji's sister. You know she's very kind hearted and cool.

A: okay but what should I call her?

S: we call her bua dadi. You call her that only.

J: mummy ji that means Roop will also come?

D: obviously!

J: mummy ji I don't understand why do you still want her after knowing her son's deed. Whatever happened I can never forgive them. On reception also you invited them even that Mallika and Siddharth came. What impact will have on Shivaay's life.

D: calm down Janhvi I understand your problem but Roop is our daughter na. If tomorrow your grandchildren do something wrong then will you kick your kids too from your life?

J: I don't know mummy ji but if any situation like this comes I'll tell them to either choose their children who are at fault or their parents. Choice will be theirs only.

D: why would you trouble the one who are not at any fault Janhvi? Already they're having tough time and you'll give more? No Janhvi.... And about Roop she already lost Siddhant. And after him Siddharth is his only son. And I'm calling Roop only for puja tomorrow. Without her blessing it won't be complete and I don't want Gauri to face any problem.

P: mummy ji is right Jethani ji. No matter how much we hate Mallika and Siddharth but we shouldn't hate Roop. She even had a heart attack after knowing her son's deeds. She's not at fault.

J: I'm okay if you all are okay. On reception I even allowed Mallika and Siddharth to come in Oberoi Mansion just because I wanted to let them know that Shivaay can live without her and now he is happy. But this time I won't allow them. Who knows, if something happens to Gauri on a home wrecker's presence during a child's arrival.

P: right Jethani ji, that Siddharth and Mallika's shadow is even harmful for Gauri and Omkara's child. He was like our son but now for us he will always be a home wrecker.

O: I'm glad that Shivaay got Annika. I don't even want to see their face.... I'll make sure that they won't enter in our house anymore again.

S: it's ok Om, its a puja we can't stop anybody to attend it. God has never discriminated among his devotees then why should we discriminate?

A: Shivaay is right Om. Moreover what has happened we can't change.... bygones are bygones.

S: even I don't have any regret, it was her life she did what she wanted. I'm glad that now Annika is standing with me as my wife and woman like Mallika doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm happy with my wife.

Everyone was shocked hearing Shivaay. Till today he used to be sad and blurt out bad things cursing Mallika for what she did but today he said it doesn't matter to him because he is happy with Annika. Janhvi understood that she made the right choice by chosing Annika.

G: Annie nothing is better than hearing that bade bhaiya is happy with you

O: Shivaay I'm so happy hearing you.

J: I knew Annika that you'll heal him.

P: we got a heera bahu for our heera beta.

D: akhir mere billu ko uski sacchi jeevansathi mil gayi. Sada khush raho dono.

O: you know now I'm not even looking if Mallika wants to come or not. Because Shivaay is happy that's all I wanted.

J: Annika and Shivaay finally you both decided to start your journey as a married couple right?

Shivika: yes.

They smiled looking at each other holding each others hand sitting on a sofa together.

Bua dadi's arrival:

BD: sat sri akaal sat sri akaal. How is everything doing? Oh my my Bhabi you're looking so happy aww I'm also happy.
Hey! Janhvi you know even on this age you look so cool but unfortunately not more than me and Pinky your english is still not better than me afsoos.
Omki gauri my children I'm very happy for you guys. It must be very obvious that you both are happy. My Bareilly ki chiraiya dudho bahal tuto phalo and Omki I brought your fav. Oil from Nagpur.
Shivaay my son my masterchef. Till I'm here I'll eat food only made by you... These servants doesn't make food better than you and this Pinky and Janhvi doesn't even know to cook....umm umm she must be your wife right? Aww so beautiful I'm sorry Annika beta I couldn't come on your reception. Thanks for coming in my Shivaay's life. Where's Tej, Shakti, Ru and Prinku? Btw I have brought so many gifts for you guys.

D: Vishakha take deep breathe. No one is running from here. Everyone will talk to you.

Bua ma ji shows everyone their gift. 1st she gave a white kashmiri shawl to dadi, ear rings to Janhvi, pendent and chain to Pinky, Lord Mahadev's idol & bangles to Gauri, Coconut and mustard Oil set to Om, Video game to Rudy, salwar for Priyanka, A three piece blue suite to Shivaay and Red saree and bangles to Annika as she's suhagan.

After taking their gifts everyone went at their room. Annika and Gauri were talking at poolside while bua dadi joined.

BD: Gauri you must not work now for 9 months. I'll make everyone understand when I'll go.

G: bua dadi it's ok...many pregnant woman works during their pregnancy.

A: chutki didi it's alright... You spend time with Om jiju and I'll do all your work.

BD: Areh Annika why are you calling her didi and omkara as jiju?

A: actually bua dadi she is my mother's bestfriend's daughter.

BD: wow devrani jethani as sisters that's something new.

G: yes even I didn't expected Annika to be here.

BD: Annika I must say that after your arrival Shivaay is changing. The day is not far when he will love you also. And don't worry if tomorrow that two bastards come I'll do their oh my mata. You guys enjoy ok.

Aniri: ok bua dadi.

BD: good night kids go to your room it's been so late.

Aniri: goodnight bua dadi.

Like this both of them headed towards their room. Annika entered and saw Shivaay working on laptop. She sat beside him encircling his arms.

S: Annika what happen?

A: nothing....what are you doing?

S: I'm doing my work.

A: you're doing from last 3 hours.

S: just going to finish you go and sleep hmm..

A: did you had food?

S: ermm noo

A: then have it first.

S: I'll have after completing my work. Did you had?

A: you didn't had food then how could I? After you complete we will have it together.

S: ok sweetheart.

A: hmm you complete your work till then I'll bring food.

Shivaay completed his work and Annika bought food for both of them. Shivaay was leaning on sofa bring tired. Annika understood his state and massaged his head while talking. After he felt relax she started feeding him. He did the same but still he was very tired. She held his shoulder and made him lay down on bed. She closed the door and off the lights turning on the dim light.

Their room was looking like this.

After that she came back on her room after taking bath wearing her night suite, a satin top & shorts & slept beside him covering themself with duvet. She knew that he is tired, she ran her fingers on his hair to make him feel relax. He kept his eyes shut then Annika turned towards another side but suddenly he hugged her from behind nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

S: where are you going?

A: nowhere.... Where will I go?

S: then why did you turned on that side?

A: just...

S: are you angry with me for anything?

A: no Shivaay nothing like that.

S: then turn on my side.

When she turned he hugged her tightly and she pecked his chin.

S: uhh not here and not like that.

A: not now.

S: comeon

A: ok but just one kiss.

S: hmm it's enough.

She went on the top of him, cupped his face while he grabbed her waist. They started kissing each other passionately. While kissing her he slid his hand inside her top. She was so busy in kissing him that she didn't realised his hands inside her top. Breaking the kiss both started breathing heavily. Slowly he freed her from her top and turned their position. Now he was on the top of her. He gently looked at her half naked body, she wasn't wearing a bra too. She looked and him with full of love. And started unbuttoning his shirt. She open it and threw it somewhere. She almost forgot that she doesn't wear bra at night....when realisation stuck on her, she hugged him tightly due to embarassment. He reciprocated and parted them after while. Then he started kissing her neck and she moaned. She kissed him on chest and pecked his lips. He bent his head down in kissed her cleavage grabbing her bosoms, she held his hairs and ran her finger on it lovingly.  Then he looked at her one bosom grabbed it on his mouth in next second while caressing the other one. She moaned his name. Then he gave wet kisses on her belly &  left lovebites there. The next second he came on the top of her and put his lips on her. She reciprocated and turned their position. After they parted she said.

A: Shivaay lets stop here I'm not ready for it.

S: ok as you say I respect your decision.

A: enough for tonight ok

S: hmm. We will complete our unfinished work only when you'll want.

A: thanks for listening.

S: hmm now sleep.

A: goodnight.

S: goodnight ( pecking her lips)

After that she slept keeping her head on his chest still being half naked.

Precap:  Shivika surprised everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 8.7K 11
Annika who had returned to India to attend her sister's wedding, ends up marrying her sister's fiancee, Shivaay after a series of dramatic revelation...
130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
188K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
308K 22.9K 46
*COMPLETED*☑ Highest rankings- #1- Ishqbaaz (5.1.19) #1 - Ishq (28.12.18, 28.02.19, 02.05.19) #1- narbhi (26.09.19) #2 - Anika( 12.11.18) #5 - In...