CHAPTER: 7

After the honeymoon trip finally both of them came back to their home.

P: o my mataa my childrens are back.

S: mom you were supposed to go to Bareilly right. And badi mom you too.

J: beta actually Rudra and Priyanka have to go for their respective works and Shakti and Tej will also stay in office, mummy ji had to stay alone and now Gauri's sister-in-law and her brother also came so Om decided to bring her back here.

S: that's very good. Btw where are they?

J: on their room.

R: bhaiya you know these days gauri bhabi shouts too much on O and he having long hairs like a lion behave like a bheegi billi in front of bhabi🤣🤣🤣🤣

A: these are just pregnancy symptoms. It happens.

S: how do you know?

A: I've taken care of my mother when she was pregnant with Bhavya.

S: but you yourself were just 3 or 4 I guess.

A: but still na I took care and dad told me.

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief. After they came freshening up, Gauri also came. Everyone was present in hall

G: hey you're Annika right?

A: umm yeah

G: but why are you here?

O: Gauri she's Shivaay's wife and our bhabi that's why.

G: oh! So you're Shivaay bhaiya's wife! I'm surprised to see you.

A: umm may I know you?

G: your mother Anjali aunty's friend Sanjana aunty you remember?

A: yah I know her very well.

G: areh I'm her daughter your Chutki didi!

A: oh my god chutki didi I didn't recognised you I'm so sorry.

G: it's ok when we met last time you were 10 years old and I was 18, after that I went at Chennai for studies. But I didn't expected you to be here.

A: same chutki di.

J: wow this is great if you guys know each other already.... Annika you got a companion along with Rudy here.

G: Annika I'm so happy that you married bade bhaiyya.

S: Gauri didn't Om told you about Annika?

G: He told me bhaiyya that you got married and he said I should meet my jethani by myself. I'm so happy that my little Annie is my jethani. Now she can accompany me.

A: of course di.

D: baccho tomorrow is a puja for Shivika and Rikara.

P: what kind of Puja mummy ji?

D: puttar I trust on Annika she's very nice but I just want to do the puja for securing their relationship. And Gauri is going to give first child of this generation to oberois so I want to make sure everything goes fine. But this Puja should have include all the Oberois to bless Gauri and I don't want to hear any excuse tomorrow from anybody.

P: means mummy ji Bua maa ji will also come?

D: yeah I've invited her and told her strictly to come on time even she said she will reach by tonight.

A: Shivaay who is bua ma ji? (Whispering)

S: Dadaji's sister. You know she's very kind hearted and cool.