CHAPTER: 4

After getting into the jet both of them sat properly. Shivaay was reading a magazine while Annika was talking with her sister Bhavya on phone. After sometimes she finished and due to tiredness she slept. Shivaay saw her and thought she's uncomfortable on her seat. He picked her up in bridal style and placed on the bed. When he was going she pulled him on sleep which made him fall on the top of her.

He tried to get up but he couldn't, her nuptial chain stuck on his shirt's button. He tried to free his button from her nuptial chain but he failed on it. On sleep she hugged him making it more difficult for him, he doesn't even want to disturb her sleep. Suddenly her sleep broke and when she opened her eyes and found him on the top of her. She got shocked and got up with a thud which made him to lay on bed and now she's on the top of him.

A: what were you doing.

S: I put you on bed when you slept and your nuptial chain stucked on my shirt's button.
I was just trying to fix it.

A: so you should tell me nah

S: no actually I didn't wanted to bother you.

A: it's ok lemme fix it.

While she was trying to fix it her blouse went down which was making her cleavage quiet visible. He gulped trying to control his hormone but she was moving so much which make her waist rub on his body. He grabbed her waist but in an order to stop her from moving.

S: if you'll move continuously then how will you fix it. Now do I'm holding you and you can't move.

A: hmm

Finally after trying for 5 mins she fixed it. She tried to go but couldn't go because of his hold on her waist.

A: Shivaay let me go

S: who stopped you?

A: leave my waist orelse how will I go?

S: oh sorry.

He left her waist. She was about go get up but suddenly her bra got unhooked by itself. So she didn't move, instead hugged him.

A: shit no!

S: what happened?

A: my bra got unhooked.

S: I did nothing I swear

A: you didn't, it happened by itself. What will I do now I can't even get up😭

S: don't cry I'll help you. Just trust me

A: ok.

Saying this Shivaay tried to find out her bra hook.

A: Shivaay you won't get it. Open the doori then only you'll fine.

S: ok....btw who told you to wear this kind of blouse with 3 doris huh?

A: woh dadi gave me.

S: ughh!

Shivaay slightly open her first dori and touched the area to find the hook but he couldn't. She felt shiver on her body.

S: it's not here.

A: bra hook doesn't place on the top. See between the middle and lower part. Its on the edge.

S: ok

Then he opened the 2nd one but still couldn't find the hook. She was controlling herself breathing heavily and he smirked on his mind seeing his effect on her. He opened the third one and try to find on the lower side but still couldn't find. Now her blouse was half opened. He touched her back starting from upper to lower trying to find it. His hand reached near her bosom and there he find it. Somehow he fixed her bra and again tied her doris. In the whole process he touched her whole back and he was enjoying it totally. She was still Shivering.