High Sea's Love (Rosé x Fem R...

Door LittleRed11204

In the late 1600's, two rival captains of the seas are put to their toughest test: surviving together on a de... Meer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen [M]
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight [M]
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

1.9K 102 463
Door LittleRed11204

Intense ringing in my ears was the only thing I could make out. I was basically deaf right now as the bullet Mr. Park shot went right next to my head. I blinked a few times out of confusion and just saw him shouting angrily behind him. I watched as he then fully turned around with his musket tight in his grip. He opened his mouth and apparently yelled at the guards who had just barged into the room. They said something and then ran off somewhere as Mr. Park became very animated in his movements.

The ringing was still happening and as I panicked because I didn't know what was happening, I tried my best to look over at Rosie. She was already looking at me with a small smile, which made me even more confused. Her eyes widened as she realized I was basically deaf right now. I watched her mouth 'someone's here' to me. I weakly nodded my head and watched Mr. Park stormed out of the room, furious at whatever was playing out.

I was still on high alert as I didn't have a single clue on what was happening outside of these walls. But it had to have been something pretty big to get the man out of here. I started to get a painful headache as the ringing slowly started to subside. I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face in discomfort. I tried to even out my breathing for a bit before opening them back up.

My vision was still slightly blurry out of pure exhaustion, but I could still see well enough. I slowly turned my head to the side to see Rosie now laying sideways on the floor, still tied to the chair. My eyes widened in a bit of a panic as I thought she was hurt,

"Rosie," I called out, even though it was muffled to me, so I don't know how loud it really was. I guess it was loud enough as Rosie quickly glanced over to me. She said something to me and I just furrowed my eyebrows together as she said it too fast for me to read her lips. But I watched her scoot herself across the floor and get closer to something on the marble flooring. I squinted and with my not so hot vision was able to make out a small pocket knife by the oak door.

I smiled slightly to myself as I realized it probably came from one of the frantic guards. She's going to be able to free herself and be okay. She was fighting towards it and came in reach of it, scooting back to it and feeling around for it. Rosie kept missing grabbing it, so I spoke up as best I could,

"Right." She shot me a grateful smile and moved her hands to the right. I was able to make out her yelling 'yes' to herself as she skillfully worked it through the rope still holding her down. She was able to do it quite quickly and it made me proud of her.

Watching the ropes finally fall around her was the best thing I could've ever seen. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes, letting my head rest against the cold floor. I felt the vibrations in the floor of her sprinting towards me. Next thing I knew, I felt trembling hands cupping my face as gently as she could.

A tear fell on my cheek and I opened my eyes weakly, looking up into tearful brown eyes. But the smile that graced her lips was a beautiful sight. I honestly couldn't move any part of my body and Rosie noticed this rather quickly. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead before scrambling to her feet and going over to the table of death. She grabbed multiple weapons and flinched at something. I saw her run to the window in the back of the room and my hearing started to come back a little more. Her eyes widened at whatever sight she was seeing and a bright smile appeared on her lips.

What the bloody hell is happening?

"Rosie, what's happening?" I asked her quietly. I could actually hear myself somewhat clearly now, so that was a relief. She looked down at me and ran over, heavily breathing. She scanned my face,

"Can you hear me now?" She asked me. I nodded my head. Her once concerned look was washed away,

"Great. Long story short is apparently Irene wasn't captured and she has a lot of backup for us."

"Good," I said before coughing up a small amount of blood. Of course when Rosie is happy, she becomes absolutely mortified when I cough up some blood. I mentally groaned out in annoyance as I know Rosie is going to freak out.

"Yeah you're not doing anything else. And don't think you're off the hook yet." She said threateningly. I just blinked at her and she sighed, "ugh, you know I can't stay mad at you for long. But we are still going to talk about your stupidity after we get out of here together, alive."

I didn't feel like responding because it'll probably make me cough more and I don't want to worry her anymore. Can I feel my body kind of shutting down? I mean a little, but I'll be fine.

Rosie was about to pick me up, or well try to, and I gently moved my hand on top of hers, halting her actions. She looked at me confused and I shook my head,

"Get the others first." I told her weakly, my throat burning as I spoke.

"But, you're the one in the most pain! They weren't tortured at all because my father was just focused on you!" I didn't care if they were the healthiest people alive, I wanted them free before me. Plus, if they are healthy, they can help everyone out with whatever Irene is planning.

"Please." I said to hopefully have her go to them quickly. The conflict in her eyes was intense, but she slowly nodded her head in defeat,

"Fine, but stay here." I just stared at her and realized how stupid she sounded telling me to stay here. Like I had the physical strength to do anything. She gave my forehead a kiss before grabbing a sword and gun. She gave me a quick glance before running out of the room and turning down the hall.

I just laid on the floor, listening as best I could to what was happening outside.

I heard Rosie's frantic footsteps disappear down the stone stairs. I heard multiple gunshots and loud yelling coming from all directions honestly. Then there was just my breathing, which was weak and uneven. None of it was helping my raging headache, but I can't do anything about it.

As time moved, I stayed still. Maybe moving my hand ever so slightly before wincing at the pain that shot through my body.

Footsteps soon came back into the room and before I knew it, I was getting dragged out of the room forcefully. I didn't have the energy to fight the person back, and I knew even if I had some, it wouldn't have done anything. By the muttering the person was doing, I could tell it was none other than Mr. Park himself.

After a small amount of time, he got his strength and threw my body against the wall; my head snapping back and hitting it. The already thumping that was happening in the back of my head became unbearable now. I screwed my eyes shut and then felt his hand yank my collar towards him, making me fall forward onto the floor, hard. I felt a small crack in my wrist and yelled in pain as something definitely broke in my left wrist. I heard my friends and lover shouting as they made their way up the stairs in a rush. I wanted so badly to yell at them to not come up here, but the hand that had now moved it's way up to my neck was preventing me.

I was gasping for air, clawing my hands weakly at his right hand. Every time I sharply breathed in to get air, my lungs felt on fire and it made the whole situation worse. He smirked at me because he knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this. The lack of air I was getting was becoming too much as my vision started to cave in a bit, darkening around the edges.

"Y/N!" Rosie screamed at the top of her lungs. My eyes went beyond Mr. Park's face and saw Rosie and everyone else sprinting towards me. Mr. Park knew they were coming and aimed his gun back behind him, shooting blindly.

Thankfully people knew he was going to do that and they all ducked, racing towards me again. Rosie was surprisingly the fastest one, even though she's also been hurt a lot.

Finally, Rosie raised her sword up and slashed at an angle downwards across her father's back. He howled in pain, immediately releasing me from his grip, causing me to crumble to the floor lifelessly. He hissed in pain and Rosie was now standing overtop of him, the tip of her sword pointed directly at his throat.

"You! You have been the worst father anyone could ever think of! I can't believe you think you're a good man! The things you've done to me, Alice, the people who serve you, my lover, are all absolutely a disgrace to God! And now you're going to pay: with your life!" She yelled, pressing the metal against his skin, breaking the surface of it, causing a small amount of blood to appear.

"Sweetie, I didn't even—"

He couldn't even finish his speech because Rosie thrusted the sword right through his throat in one clean motion. Alice now went to stand beside her sister and she said something to her, I don't know, I couldn't hear.

The next thing in my field of view was Lisa's big head. She was now crouched down in front of me, her hands resting on my shoulders as she kept me upright on the wall. A few tears were escaping her eyes as she looked me over,

"Y/n," she breathed out.

"I want to sleep." I said softly to her as I couldn't raise my voice. My vocal cords are definitely damaged, so it's as loud as my voice is going to get. Her eyes widened,

"No, no you can't go to sleep now!" She said as her voice became louder, making everyone else rush over to me. Great, just what I wanted. Rosie literally shoved Lisa to the side and cupped my cheek as she was now at my level,

"Hey babe, stay with me. He's gone now. He can't hurt us anymore. We can live our lives together." She said with a tearful smile. I blinked slowly at her,

"Good, I'm glad." My blinks became longer, causing alarm to every as that's not particularly a good thing when someone is close to dying.

My eyelids were then forcefully opened by Jennie's fingers,

"Hell no, you are not dying! You are not going to leave my best friend and I am going to make sure of that!" My eyes now stung as a lot of air was hitting them. Rosie swatted Jennie's hands away and told her to 'get the hell away, you idiot'.

I saw Irene run into the room from the left, searching around the area before her eyes landed on us. Her eyes widened in fear as she came over, grimacing after seeing the state I'm in. I've never seen this woman cry in my life, but a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"We won." She told me with a faint smile. I raised an eyebrow, conveying that I didn't know what she meant by 'we'. She understood and explained,

"I wasn't captured before when you guys got taken, I was still hiding in the trees. I knew I needed to get you guys out of there, but I couldn't do it myself. I ran all the way back to the town and stood in the middle of the market, telling everyone the current situation. Needless to say, people hate the Parks, no offense Rosé and Alice,"

"None taken." They said at the same time.

"And people love you as well. So with people wanting revenge on the Parks and how they wanted to fight for you, they all followed me here. We easily outnumbered the guards because we had common folk and obviously both the crews. I just wish I would've gotten here quicker." I could tell she was guilty because she thinks it's her fault I'm like this. But it's not, I just can't really speak right now.

"Irene?!" A woman said from somewhere. I heard what sounded like at least a hundred footsteps on the marble floor, coming towards this room.

"In here, Seulgi!" I then saw a woman walk in with her sword, leading so many more. They all gasped as they started to file in, getting a clear view of me. The crowd parted as an older man rushed forward with a bag,

"I'm a doctor! Let me help Miss y/n/l!"

"I can help too!" A woman shouted amongst the crowd.

"Me too!" Someone else called out. Rosie moved out of the way for the people, but still kept a gentle hold on my hand, bringing me comfort. The doctor opened his bag and pulled out scissors, cutting my shirt off of me. The air hitting my wounds made me groan in pain, squeezing Rosie's hand in discomfort. She squeezed it back softly though, as if to tell me it'll be okay.

I felt my eyelids growing heavier and the one woman noticed, pointing it out. Everyone looked at my eyes and I soon slipped into the darkness, hearing my name fall from people's lips as I did.

~~~~~

The sound of someone walking out of whatever room I'm currently in stirred me awake a little. I knew not to move a muscle of my body, so I stayed still and just slowly opened my eyes.

The room I was in was fancy, making me already question where the hell I am. The walls were white, some having a golden trim around the top and bottom. The furniture was way too nice for the average person and it was warm, meaning the room was well built. Floors were cleaned and polished wood, bringing a little homeliness.

The bed I was in was like an actual mattress, which is weird because I've never laid down on a mattress before. But it's really comfy and soft, the sheets are made of a silk material. The blanket tossed neatly over the top of my bruised and broken body. I could feel multiple bandages wrapped around my body, trying to hold the battered me together. There was also a wooden brace on my broken wrist which was a little uncomfortable. I guess it was doing a good job because I'm apparently still alive.

Unless I died.

Welp, whatever. I let my eyes scan the room a little more, taking in smaller details this time. I heard distant footsteps coming towards the room, so I closed my eyes again and used my ears to help me out. The doorknob turned and the door creaked open. I heard someone mumble a curse word underneath their breath, but I couldn't tell who's voice it was.

Soft and quiet footsteps approached my bed and I slowly tended myself for something bad to happen. The person set something glass on the side table and then let out a small sigh.

I could recognize that damn sigh anywhere.

Rosie.

"Hey babe, it's me Rosie. Uh it's been two days now since you've been unconscious/asleep. So it's been constant torture for me; worse than what my father put me through before. We don't know when you're going to wake up, if ever. Um," I heard a sniffle, "I really miss you. You can't leave me, I need you. I really do love you."

I was about to speak up because I thought she was done talking, but she continued,

"I got you some flowers today. It honestly took Jennie, Lisa, and Alice to all convince me to leave your side. But once I did, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Even when Alice and I were catching up, you were always on my mind. And I know you probably wanted me to forgive my sister, and I wanted to let you know I did. She told me to tell you that she thanks you for looking out for me when we were on the island. She truly loves you and I'm so happy about that."

"Who wouldn't love me?" I said with a scratchy voice, cracking one eye open.

A loud gasp fell from her lips as her eyes that were apparently on the flowers snapped right over to my awaiting one. She didn't know how to respond, so she just sat there, jaw dropped, staring back at me. I gave her the best smile I could,

"By the way, I love you too."

"You're okay! You're alive and speaking to me! Being annoying and everything!" Rosie shouted at me as she shot up from the chair she was sitting in before. She was then talking to herself, pacing the room out of shock really.

"Baby, lay next to me, please." I asked her quietly. She looked over at me and made her way over to me. She also grabbed the glass of water that was sitting on the table and brought it to my lips, helping me drink it. She set it down and then nervously glanced at me,

"Are you sure? It's going to hurt a lot if we cuddle." She stated softly. I rolled my eyes at her,

"I don't care, I just wanna be next to my girl." A smile spread across her face as she nodded her head,

"Okay. I can go and tell the others that you're up in a while. I just want to be alone with you while having no worries about anything."

Rosie moved to the other side of the bed since I was laying on the right side and lifted up the blanket. I smiled as she very cautiously got into the bed next to me. I told her to move my arm up and place it over her shoulders. She was hesitant at first, but did as I requested. I bit my tongue to stop the wince of pain I wanted to let out because I didn't want her to worry too much about me. I sighed though when I felt her head resting gently under my chin; my skin getting those oh so familiar goosebumps because of her breathing. I closed my eyes out of comfort and then felt Rosie slowly press her body against my side, making sure she wasn't hurting me.

"You're fine, I promise." I told her to hopefully reassure her that everything is fine. I mean technically it's not, but for now, it's fine. I heard and felt her let out a sigh too and she laid a gentle kiss on my exposed collarbone.

"I missed you so, so much." I know those words aren't just referring to when I was asleep, but to the beginning of all this. When she left me.

"I forgive you if you were wondering." I said. She didn't say anything and I knew I hit the nail right on the head.

"But you shouldn't though. I did the unthinkable: I pushed you away and told you I didn't love you." Her voice became quieter as she finished speaking.

"Did you really think I believed your horrible lie? I don't know if I've ever told you this, but you are a terrible liar." She huffed out annoyed,

"Okay, whatever," she calmed herself down, "but I'm glad you forgive me. Now I wanna stop talking and sleep with you."

I smirked at her words, noting the double meaning, even if she didn't mean it that way. I heard a soft laugh come from her,

"I know what you're thinking there, y/l/n. And no, we are going to have to wait a while until you're healthy enough to make love again." I dramatically sighed, even though it kind of hurt.

"But I can move my fingers and tongue." I told her truthfully. That got a good laugh out of her. I smiled at the sound that I missed so much over the past who knows how long. I leaned my head on top of hers and she nuzzled her head further into me.

"By the way, where are we?" I asked her, the question still floating around in my mind.

"My home."

"What." I stated.

"Well since I killed my father and my mother ran away to who knows where, the home is mine since Alice doesn't want it. I'm obviously going to sell it soon because I do not need to relive any of these memories that have happened here."

"Can we keep the mattress? It's really nice."

"We can keep the mattress."

"Good."

—————
SURPRISE SHAWTY, WE LIVED!!!!!!! did i get any of u with the last authors note lol (probably not). and using prior knowledge from what i've written, aka back when Mr. Park shot at us on the island, we heard the gunshot, therefore tell us that we didn't die :). also the way NO ONE noticed Irene wasn't captured is BEYOND ME. so honestly, all of y'all should've figured it out lol. and did u guys REALLY think i was gonna end the story with us dying? come on, be realistic. thank u for reading this chapter and i'll see u all in the next one... <3

side note: happy 100,000 words lol

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

316K 10.7K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
155K 7.6K 34
The touring life. One that people desire and want for themselves. Blackpink is embarking on a world tour for their new album Born Pink and have multi...
356K 13.1K 75
This story is a special one. 22-year old Y/N (your name) finds herself thinking often about a bigger purpose. She takes the chance when an offer by h...
22.2K 832 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...