Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler👀
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 46

1.8K 109 23
By shawdss

Lily POV

"Well someone's in a good mood." I turned at the sound of my brother's voice but what I wasn't expecting was to see East standing next to him.

My brother walking in on me dancing to soca is normal but East seeing it was embarrassing. This is a total invasion of my privacy.

"Haven't y'all heard of knocking?"

"What's the point of knocking if the door is left wide open."

"Don't get smart with me Chris."

"Don't mind us we ain't staying long." I didn't expect them to be here long. I don't know why Chris doesn't just completely move in with Lori anyway. He practically lives there already. If he moved all his stuff to her apartment there would be no more run ins with East and I'd have my privacy back.

My grandmother called for Chris so he unfortunately left East in my presence.

"You got a weird taste in music."

"It's called soca and I may have been raised in Harlem but I still got Caribbean roots. It's literally Bajan blood pumping in my veins so this 'weird taste in music' shouldn't surprise you."

"My bad then. You seem in a better mood than I expected though for someone who just got dumped."

"You couldn't be any more blunt even if you tried East."

"My fault."

"Yeah no shit and I'm doing just fine thank you very much. Soon enough I'll be returning to school. I'm going to enjoy the rest of summer and program myself to stay focused and not be bothered about a petty breakup."

"Oh is that what it was a petty breakup? I already said pretty boy wouldn't have you for too long but I gotta admit I ain't expect y'all to breakup this soon."

"Please don't full my head with your bs right now East. You talk alot of shxt for someone in a relationship or whatever you call what you got going on with Millie aka 'Lu Lu'."

"Easy there ma, it almost feel like you attacking me and I been told you Millie and I ain't serious." He shrugged casually.

"Your little birthday post for her said something different on the gram." Why tf would I even say that. Sure it felt a little weird seeing the post but that was three whole days ago. It's not like I was bothered by it and I sure as hell don't have a valid reason for bringing it up.

"It ain't that serious ma. No reason to get all tight about it."

"Don't get it twisted East I don't give a fucc what you do or who you're doing-

"That's too bad cause now it gon seem unfair that I can't relate to that especially since you officially single." What tf is he going on about now.

"Yow East they're ready." Chris said rushing in my bedroom. Dave just nodded and left the room... okayy.
*
*
"This place is incredible." Well as incredible as a strip club could get. Danny convinced us to come to the opening of Dave's new club. The turn out is pretty huge. The lights in here illuminate the room so amazing. Danny and I just arrived but Lori and Safi have been here for a while. Karla was supposed to come through but changed her mind at the last minute. Apart of me believes that she figured she would run into Kaedan here and just wasn't prepared for that.

"C'mon Lily let's get some drinks." Danny pulled me along as we made our way to the bar. We ordered a drink each then found Lori and Safi shortly after.

"There goes East." Safi motioned behind us.

"He's actually out with his babymoms. Been a minute I seen that happen. They must be serious this time around." Lori commented.

"Or they're just on good terms again. Dave is so stupid when it comes to Millie. I swear he's gon learn one way or another." Danny never hides the fact that she doesn't like Kairi's mom. This is the first time that I've actually seen her in person. Honestly I didn't expect to see them together tonight especially after he claimed it's not that serious.

"I guess East will never be done with Millie." I said still looking at them.

"I don't see it happening in this lifetime sadly." Danny confirmed. Truthfully, it wasn't what I was expecting or probably not what I was hoping to hear.

Dave

We were just pulling up to the club and it was mad people here already. The lot was filled to the brim. That had a nigga feeling good. Despite everything, people always show out. I don't know if it's because of the type of business I deal with or if my new yorkers just be showing love to a real nigga. Sure, clubs automatically bring a crowd cause who ain't like a good time but my restaurant be doing just as well.

We hopped out the whip and made our way inside. The club itself had even more people than the lot had vehicles.

"Damn talk about a turn out babe."

"This bout to be one of the hottest spots from now on just watch and see East." Shooter added.

The night was going better than I expected. I brought a few of the strippers from my other club and recruited some new ones too. The girls were working their magic on the poles and the crowd would agree with me too. I even spotted couple big bawlers in here and one or two go into the private rooms. From where I sat everything seemed to be running smoothly.

"Babe some of these strippers are literally half naked. Look at all her boobs out. Don't you got a dress code or some."

"They following the dress code don't worry. They got a choice as to what they wanna wear and if they rather just do without. These ladies don't got no problem."

"It's disgusting if you asked me. I hope you not gon be up in here while I'm at home with Kairi. This mad disrespectful."

"Disrespectful in what way? I'm a businessman and this is my club Millie. You buggin out."

"No I ain't nigga. I'm not bout but o be at home like a good woman and you out here with tits and ass in your face all night." This headache I could've done without. I only brought her along because her friends cancelled on her at the last minute and she wanted to step out to celebrate her birthday. I took her to dinner and was gon drop her off but she insisted on coming to my opening night. Now she got the nerve to complain. If she continue like this I might just dip early for the night cause ain't no way Imma sit here and put up with her naggin or attitude.

"Y'all ladies down there having a good time. Why not call em up to the section." Bully said looking downstairs.

I forgot Danny and the girls were coming tonight. Our section was one of the VIP's upstairs with a full view of the stage and exclusive drinks. Chris ain't waste no time in going down there. He probably couldn't wait to get Lori up here. That man been in love with shawty so long I'm almost surprised they ain't got no baby.

When the girls came up I was a little surprised to see Lily here. She looked good and in an outfit I ain't expect to see her in at all. Lily stay in baggy clothes and when she ain't she normally well covered up for the most part. This outfit she got on tonight is sumn different though. She was wearing a short tight dress with a slit on the side. It had all her back out and a low neck showing off some cleavage. I smirked when her eyes landed on me but the glare she shot me should've been predicted. The last time I saw Lily earlier in the week she caught a little attitude I think over my post for Millie. If my brain working right my guess is she ain't too pleased to see Millie sitting next to me right now. Females so complicated bruh. Shawty gon swear she ain't feeling a nigga but gon get tight cause I'm with my babymoms.

Lily POV

Seeing Millie up close was rather disappointing. I would expect better from East and I can't believe she made such a cute baby—but then again Kairi took Dave's whole face so it's understandable.

She was sat there looking all stuck up. Her face all scrunched up and sour looking like someone told her thick girls not allowed or sumn. I even peeped the stank look she gave Danny when we arrived so I guess their little feud ain't one-sided after all.

Nevertheless I ain't pay too much attention to Ms Lu Lu. I was having a blast with my girls. Nothing hits better than having VIP treatment. It's exclusive drinks up here and chileee they unlimited. It's three whole Hennessy bottles in the section. Honestly I think Shooter and Bully alone got one. Lori been dancing on Chris almost the whole time. I love them but it's almost upsetting like chilee y'all live together, damn. Danny on the other hand doesn't seem to care that she's in the presence of her brother and his friends. She's been twerking non stop and doing the most with not a care in the world. I absolutely love that about her. I on the other hand gotta hold bacc a bit because ain't no way I'm having Chris embarrass me tonight. He keep forgetting I'm a grown woman sometimes.

"So she just gonna sit there all night? Talk about being a prude." Safi said looking at Millie.

"Maybe she forgot where she at." I joked.

"Or she trynna sit pretty, quite frankly it's not working out in her favor." I couldn't help but burst out laughing at Safi's slick remark. Lori and Karla my only friends with some chill, the rest just don't be caring what come out their mouth or who got a problem with it.

"Y'all not gon share the joke." The hair on my skin stood at attention hearing East voice. I didn't even see when he made his way to us.

"Nope not really. Why you got ya girl sitting by herself?" Safi spoke to him.

"My girl?" He questioned like he was lost.

"Yeah nigga, the one that'd walking to us right now." I said form in between them.

"How you just up and leave Dave, yunno I don't really fucc eit nobody here."

"That's exactly what I asked him and believe me, we don't bite." Safi told her trying to be nice I guess. Personally, I wasn't too interested in entertaining Millie at all.

"Your sister is crazy babe, at this rate she might as well get on a pole." Millie said blatantly ignoring Safi.

"Fucc you mean by that?" Dave snapped at her.

"Mouth ain't got no brakes type shxt." I said shaking my head.

"Excuse you little girl?" She gon ignore her babydaddy but come at me? Why lord, why.

"Little girl? Please don't try it."

"Stay out of grown folks business you too young to be-

"You TOO OLD to be in here in the first place. You look like fifty, don't try it with me. You lucky I ain't check you for saying that slick shxt bout my friend granny."

"Nah deadass but don't waste your breath on this one Lily, she ain't even worth it." Safi was talking to me but her focus was on Millie. She looked like she was ready to swing if it came to it but it really wasn't that serious for real. I don't know who this chick think she is for real.

"Cut the crap, this ain't the night for that shxt nor the place. Y'all better chill out for real." Instead this nigga check his bm he trynna check us all like we weren't defending ourselves.

I scoffed at his audacity and got up to go join Danny. Best believe I kept my distance from East for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...
151 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
655K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
640 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...