The Idol, Now Villainess does...

Da IvoryValentia

"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die..." God said as he stared at me "Say what now?" °•°•°•°•°•... Altro

Prologue and Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Abilities and Opportunities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Get to know the Author and New Book!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Academy Outfits
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Song of the Tempest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Euphemia's New Look:
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement
Announcement! + Snippet
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
HIATUS

Chapter 29

11.4K 607 60
Da IvoryValentia

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

It was time for me to go through the 7th year classrooms, I already manage to go through the dorms earlier since I had to catch it when they were actually in the dorm and a few insulting words were exchanged between students which I also wrote down.

I was just casually strolling while observing every little detail. The best comparison is to enter the best class then the last class. I knocked on the door in 7-S, an old kind looking man opened the door for me. I presume he is the professor, I smiled and bowed. 

"Ah, did I die during class?" He looked behind him and then back to me. 

Ha?? 

I showed him my student inspector ID and it seemed to remove him from his confusion.

"Oh, I thought a goddess was going to pick me up. Bless my old heart." He said in mumble and waddled away but I still heard it.

He thought he died?? And I was going to pick him up?? . . . Is this what Perse meant?

I entered the classroom and all stood up but two students, one male the other female. They must be a royal then,

The pink haired girl from earlier, she's smiling but I know that smile. It's the kind of smile that in the back of your head you're cursing that person. Yeah, as an idol in my past life I've encountered many people like her.

The other male students wasn't even paying attention to me nor the teacher so I just went to the back and observe. He has platinum blonde hair and I think red-ish eyes? I couldn't see it well since his eyes were almost closed but he is quite the looker, just not my type. He feels familiar almost

I just sat there for fifteen minutes, protruding stares from students and a pair of eyes that I felt if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.

With a sigh I stood up not without their eyes following my every move.

'Please listen to your lecture~'

I bowed and left the room, ok what they need is more focus.

I moved to the F class and I didn't have any problems like usual except for the stares again.

Three more grade levels and I'm done~

I went down the large flight of stairs just to climb another flight of stairs. 

'Eight year..Eight years..Is there something up with this map?' I squinted my eyes at the horribly drawn map.

"Are you looking for the Eight year classrooms?" 

I look behind me and a gorgeous tall  woman stood, "Yes I am, could you please tell me where I could find them?" I asked politely.

"Oh, it's their special classes right now. I'm a Performance Arts Instructor for the Eight years and you're the student inspector yes?"

"Yes, if I can could I monitor your class?"  

"Of course!" She clapped her hands and guided me.

"Also just wanted to say, you're unbelievably beautiful. I thought for a second a goddess descended." She laughed. 

"Ah, thank you. You're very beautiful as well." I smiled.

"Ack-" She looked away.

She opened the door and it was a large gymnasium, it was separated into two. Those who didn't have special classes are placed aside and were able to do whatever they wanted while the ones who did are by the stage.

"Ok students, we have the student inspector with us today." They all stood up properly and bowed, but just like earlier there were students who didn't bow. This time there were a lot, nine students to be exact but all of them seemed uninterested.

I sat where the students who didn't have the special classes. This is Performing Arts, Dance Class. I stood by observing everything, it seemed that those ten students whom didn't bow earlier were very popular students since the girls are squealing.

Quite irritating to my ears but I'm glad since when this class bowed earlier they didn't really pay any attention to what I looked like so less headache for me.

As I watch I noticed that they are really good at what they do. Ten minutes passed and a song I'm very familiar with played, River.

She has a very good style and I'm quite happy watching their dance styles.

I clapped my hands and then the dancer moved near me.

"Did you enjoy my performance?" She asked me with a smile

"Yes I did, I love your dance style and the flow of your body with the beat..." I further explained why I found the dance great.

"Wow, how come you have a lot of knowledge about this?" The instructor asked me.

Ah..crxp.

"Ah..because I'm part of the Idol class?" I explained.

"Really?! c-can you do a special number for us?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Uh-um.." 

"Please?" The instructor pleaded..ughh

"Um..*sigh* I guess I could." 

"Ah, but what song should she dance to?" 

"The song you danced to would be fine." I smiled.

"Ack- ok." She blushed.

Seriously, I knew there was a disease spread out in this school.

I stood in front in the stage, their eyes were focused on me. Even the nine who were swarmed by girls earlier.

Gasps from the students as my clothes and the scenery changed.

(A/n: I LOVE ITZY!!! Yeji Queennn My Vampire Cat Queen (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡  )

Using my puppet magic, my puppets turned into back up dancers and my outfit changed once more. When I ended my performance all of them had different emotions etched on their face.

Jealousy, Amazement, Adoration and Amusement.

"Oh my! Oh my! How talented!!" The instructor clapped her hands frivolously.

"It was breathtaking! I can't believe you danced to the same song I did!"  The girl gushed.

"A-ahahaha..thank you" I laughed(?) 

"Oh well look at the time, thank you for letting me use the stage but I must leave. Thank you~" I said and scurried away. 

I managed to leave the place successfully, Phew~

I have to do two more years and I'm done!

. . .

Let me see here, I went to all the places that were said in the map. I can leave today.

"Sister!" I turned around and saw Perse, this is the hardest part of all.

"Come here you~" I opened my arms and he buried in my embrace.

"I'll miss you" he mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?" I teased.

"N-nothing."

"*giggles* I'll miss you too~ I love you." I said.

"I-I love you too sis." He held me tighter then let go.

"*sigh* I have to deal with our mess of a family by myself again." He sulked.

"You can do this." I patted his head and kissed the top of it.

"Stay safe sister." I held my hand as I climbed in the flying carriage.

"You too Perse. I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to you." 

"hehehe, it seems like I'm important. I'll take note of that." He stood up properly.

His eyes were glassy, he was trying his best not to cry. My adorable baby brother, sister loves you very much. You look just like me when I was Sumiko whenever I had to see off my sister.

"I'll secretly visit you on your birthday and on the Empyrean Festival" I promised.

Empyrean Festival is like this world's Christmas.

"You better..*sniff*" He pouted.

"Bye Perse.." I smiled.

"hungg..*sniff* *sniif* B-bye sis." He waved. The carriage started lifting and his eyes becoming more and more red. I can't..

"Agghhh..wait a minute!" I opened the carriage door midair.

"Princess!!" Filo's faced turned pale as I jumped.

I opened my arms and safely landed infront of him then gave him a hug.

"Perse, sister is going to do her best in Crestbreeze so you do your best here in Whytemoon ok?" I rested my cheek on his head.

"hunggg..sister..."He cried. as he nodded his head.

"mhm..sister believes in you." I smiled.

"*sniff* I-I'm ok now, take care sis. When you come back I'll be in the top of the class." He swore.

"Sure you could." I winked and using my water magic I made a water whip and reached back up.

With that I headed back to Crestbreeze

-No one's POV-

"Was that..no it couldn't possibly be."

To be Continued . . .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

966 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
188K 7.9K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
7.9K 209 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
7.6K 503 14
Being isekiaed into a strange world, MC tries to survive and find true love in the form of mates. Being betrayed so many times she decides to not ope...