Mafia = Soulmate

By _SippingTae_

To cut the story's plot short, Everyone gets a soulmate at the age of 18, and well both soulmates get the cho... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
I'm stuck
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX

XIX

24 1 0
By _SippingTae_

'The plan seemed somewhat simple enough, but would it really work? I hope it would work, but at the same time I was scared to death by it. I can't believe this is actually happening...'

///

So just as planned we waited for them to fall asleep, it was around 3:34 am when we were sure they were sound asleep, and made our move.

We all tipped-toed down the stairs and into the room. Yunah remained on the other side of the door and kept guard while Soyoung and I entered the room.

"Woah, there's so much stuff in here." I gasp a bit at how the room looked. I have to admit that it's very well decorated.

"Right?" Soyoung makes way to one of the computer and logs in, I'm assuming she remembers the password from last night.

She begin typing away, and doing nerd kind of stuff while I stand behind her like a little kid watching their older sister play games.

"How long is this going to take?" I ask while going to take a seat at another computer desk.

"Give me around 20 minutes." 20 minutes?! This is was going to take a while.

///

"Y/n! Come here now." Soyoung calls out to me. I quickly get off 'Snake game' and log out of the computer that Soyoung told me the password too.

I run up Soyoung and waited for her next command. "Alright, everything is set in place, but the thing is I can only turn your visions for you and your soulmate, I thought I might be able to find your soulmate but it says they're not on the system oddly enough."

My smile faded a bit but that didn't stop that fact I would be getting my first vision soon. To wrap everything up, I was excited.

"Have you turned it on?" Soyoung replies with a simple 'no', and I urge her to continue her process.

With one click of a key, I was knocked out. Yeah, I know, dramatic much? But what else what the author supposed to put here?

///

My eyes flutters open just like those princesses in those Disney movies. I felt so different, I felt...good?

"Y/n! Don't ever scare me like that, I thought I might have killed you!" Soyoung immediately embraces me into this death hug.

"Well, how do you feel?" Yunah asks. I pull away from Soyoung and think of my answer. "I feel quite relieved, like I don't feel anything pressure on my chest."

"Good, cause we did not carry you all the way upstairs for nothing." Yunah argues, I kinda laugh it off.

"We couldn't even wake the others up to help us, so we just prayed that you'd wake up." Soyoung pipes in.

We all start bursting out laughing and that attracts a little someone into the bedroom.

Our laughing drops and we all turn our gazes towards the door. "Hey ladies-"

"Get out Jimin." Yunah says sternly, I had to suppress my laugh from the tone of her voice and I can tell Soyoung is doing the same.

///

"Finally, you guys are up." None of us respond to Namjoons witty retort, I think we all were just a bit nervous about what we did last night.

"Where's breakfast?" Soyoung mentions when she sees nothing on the table. We hear a deep chuckle erupt from the living room.

"You guys aren't our guest, do I have to remind you we kidnapped you?" I roll my eyes at him even if he couldn't see it. They're really going to starve us? What was the point of wanting us awake then?

Questions were flying around my head out of frustration and anger, but they were soon interrupted when Namjoon calls out to us again.

"Today is Thursday, meaning the Masquerade Ball is tomorrow night..." Way to point out the obvious Sherlock.

"Which also mean, it's time to run down the plan, so listen carefully everyone." Everyone seems to take a seat and put all their attention on their leader.

"So we all know Yunah's family has a specific Jewel we need to get right? At the night of the ball Jimin and Hoseok are going to get Yunah to escort them into the vault." He stops and glares a bit at Yunah.

"Don't try any funny business while your there, I won't hesitate to get either one of them to put a bullet through your-"

"Off topic!" Yoongi says out loud to cut off Namjoons sentence. I look at Yunah at the corner of my eye and see that she's not effected by his sentence in the slightest bit.

"Right, while they're doing that, Y/n, Jungkook and I are going to actually enter the mascarade ball and wait for the 'big announcement' they want to make, and finally we get the hell out of there."

"Taehyung and Yoongi, make sure your on look out in the van, make sure we don't run into anyone we don't want to see." With that said, no one said anything and they all began to go back to what they were doing before.

"Y/n, you come here." My head turns to the direction of where the voice was coming from and make eye contact with the one and only 'sunshine'.

I get off the chair I was sitting on and walks towards him, to which he leads me into an unknown room.

"Why did you need me in here? I ask the most obvious question. He ignores my question and goes towards the table where multiple dresses are spread across.

"For the Ball, you're going to need and outfit, these are just some of the dresses I put together." My eyes scim and scam the displayed dresses.

There a was a cute floral white dress, you know that ones you see in weddings, yeah that. There was another that was a black silk dress, there was a slit on the side and it was covered in sparkles, it actually looked quite good. Then there was this dangerous maroon dress, it was a bit shorter than the rest but the design was to die for, probably the prettiest dress I've ever seen.

"Well, which one do you like?" I blink a couple of times trying to think of the answer, I didn't want to seem desperate so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"No offense, but you're no help-"

Hoseok was cut off when someone opened the door, both me and Hoseok turned towards the person.

"Oh sorry, I was looking for Jimin-" It was now Hoseoks turn to cut off Jungkook, as he rushes towards the door before it can close.

"Wait, it's good your here! We need help with choosing a dress." He pulls Jungkook back into the room and in front of the dresses.

Jungkook takes a few second to take a good look at them individually, and after a while he shrugs he's shoulder too. Wow, great help.

"How about we get Y/n to try them on, and from there we'll pick." Hoseok thinks for a while but gives into the idea. They both just stare at me as I stand there blankly.

"Oh, like right now?" I question, they want me to go change into the now? Hoseok nods his head and passed me all of the dresses to try on.

"The changing room is there." He points at the left corner of the room where a door is. I walk towards the wooden door and gently twist the knob, entering the room.

I made sure to lock the door behind me and set the dresses on the the clothing rack while I start to undress.

—————————————

Fast updates cause I'm speedy like that 🥵 But like the truth is that I actually like where this book is going, at first I kinda stopped updating because of the fact I was stuck, but now I have so many ideas.

BE READY!

Vote too please or kindly leave :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
22.5K 852 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
1.6K 131 41
โYou are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.โž โ•ญโ”‰โ”‰โ”…โ”„โ”„โ”ˆโ—ฆเณ‹ โ€ขโ—ฆโฅโ€ขโ—ฆ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
103K 5K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...