🐾Feline Criminal🐾

Autorstwa GothNebula

After discovering that his father is Shadow Moth, he runs away and becomes the top most wanted criminal as Ca... Więcej

New Life
Life As A Criminal
Robbery
🦊Volpina🦊
School Reunion
🐁 Multimouse🐁
Forgiveness
Stormy Weather 3
Nightclub
Kiss
Cat Noir vs Hawk Moth
Chase
Bat Miraculous
🦇Bat Noir🦇
Bat 🦇, Cat🐈‍⬛, and Fox 🦊
Cat Noir vs Hawk Moth 2
Reveal
Love
Cousins Forever
Mother
Trust
Assassin
Hawk Moth's Defeat
Awaken
Divorce
Cat Noir Interview
Adrien Agreste Interview
Anti-Hero
Taming
Addiction
Volpina Defeated
One Year Later
Hero Again

Friends Again

305 9 1
Autorstwa GothNebula

(Cat Noir's POV)

I pole-vaulted to the chimney wall and smirked if she can hear me. She's still like my Multimouse in my claws.

"Meow," I said and she saw me sitting like a cat on the chimney near her balcony. I jumped down to the rails.

"Hello there, kitty." She walks up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Miss me my purrincess? You seem lonely without your favorite kitty" I flirted.

"Yeah, but I'm glad Hawk Moth's locked up and Paris is safe," Marinette said.

"Actually, he's locked up in an asylum this time. Police say that jail will make him go insane" I explained to her.

"Well, no more akumatizing for now," Marinette said.

"But there are still bad guys out there. Not supervillains, criminals that steal things. I'm not like them" I chuckled and we head in inside as we landed on her bed.

"Well, you were one of them, Adrien. But in a good way." Marinette said, I sat near her and held her hand.

"Trust me, I have been nearly arrested a few times but those handcuffs, they never work on me. Cats can squeeze through tight things without getting stuck." I said.

(Flashback)

I was pinned by officers against the wall and they handcuffed me and dragged me to their car. They almost caught me from the jewelry store theft and they can't remove my mask the same way Lady Wifi couldn't do to Ladybug because it's magic.

"These handcuffs aren't gonna stop me, officers. You have no idea what this cat can do" I chuckled evilly and slipped my hands through them and handcuffed their wrists together. So slow they are.

"What the?! HEY!" The cops gasped that I got away.

"So long officers!" I laughed and jumped back to the rooftop with my loot.

(End of flashback)

"You bad boy. Since when did you learn to do that?" Marinette asked as she scratched my chin.

"My cat instincts maybe. But you being a bug should fly somehow if you had wings." I teased her.

"Flying is not my style, kitty cat. Birds will eat me" She teased me back.

"Oh yeah. Still would have been cool." I pulled her close on my lap.

"Naughty kitty. You still haven't eaten Multimouse. She's too sneaky to get away from you. And yet you are very protective of Ladybug. Better behave yourself" Marinette stroked my hair and my cat ears.

"I will." I leaned in and kissed her neck and bit her hard which made her yelp a little, marking her as my lady. No man is ever allowed to touch her! My feline instincts made me growl lowly at the thought of it.

"Ohhhh, Adrien." She moaned as I marked her.

"You're mine" I playfully growled and had my hand on her thigh.

"All yours only," Marinette said, holding my neck.

"Good girl. And you still have to tame me" I purred seductively while rubbing her leg.

"Pucker up kitty." Marinette pulled me into a kiss.

I wasn't expecting that but I melted in the kiss. The love of my life has finally loved me. I held her by the waist kissing her back as we laid down on the loft bed making out. I wish I was the old Adrien kissing her but at least she likes the new Adrien who is Aiden Bastet. I felt the urge to make love but I controlled my hormones. We are way too young to have any kids. I always wish to have cute little kittens that look like us but we are not ready.

"Oh, Adrien. That felt great." Marinette said.

"I got you under my claws" I licked her cheek seductively, "And Adrien became a new man."

"You're still him no matter what and I love the new you more," Marinette said.

"Black is a depressing color you know. Especially my ears pierced. Be grateful I didn't pierce my nose. Too many piercings" I said got off of her and lay down on the right side.

"It would make you look weird. We both have earrings, but mine is miraculous." Marinette pointed at hers.

"My bugaboo. You have no idea how long I waited for you to love me. I was starving for your love" I purred.

"I gave my word I would never leave you," Marinette said.

"Pet me" I did the cute baby doll eyes and she stroked my back head and I let out a purr and my cat tail belt moved swiftly from my happiness.

"Good Kitty," Marinette said.

"Am I cute like a cat, milady?" I purred.

"Yeah, you're the cutest out of them." Marinette touched my cat ears.

"Meow" I purred.

-

Later, I was back home but the portrait of me and my father really gets me angry when I look at it. It makes me wanna scratch it, destroy it.

Mom saw what I'm feeling and she always appears on my mind to not do anything catastrophic. I decided not to destroy the portrait. Even if I did use my cataclysm, it will make a mess in the mansion, especially on the stairs. But I thought of what my father told me that Lila is his successor after all. But how, Marinette has the butterfly miraculous stored.

"What're you thinking, sweetie?" Mom came out of the dining room with a cane to walk around with.

"Just thinking about my dad's actions. I just hope for sure no one succeeds him." I said.

"I don't know, Adrien. I've been in a coma for a long time. But you and Ladybug always managed to defeat the akumas." She said.

I played with my tail belt in stress, "I know but way before I became Cat Noir, he has filled my head with lies and always blames me for everything. Especially accusing my friends as a bad influence. He cannot see how much I suffered from isolation. I blame myself for being naive"

"I never expected my husband to sink that low." Mom said.

"And I saw how blameless he was. Especially the time when I went to New York to spend time with my friends, he was Hawk Moth and he akumatized a bad guy and caused terrorism. He blamed me for being in a city that is dangerous, he forced me to leave my friends behind. I can't believe he played my guilt" I said, feeling the urge to cataclysm that portrait.

"What a monster he is. That's unacceptable!" My mom got mad at what my father has done.

"Yes, and there's more. He took Marinette's gift and made it think it was from him." I continued, "Also that he scolded me for joining the strike to cancel Project Oxygen, which was actually necessary since the trees are the natural oxygen producers." I said with my fists tight.

"I can't believe your father changed like this. We used to be a happy family together but I never realized he became corrupted like this. It's not your fault, dear. Come here" She hugged me and I purred.

"I thought it's because he wasn't himself when you were away. I thought that he could move on from this but he didn't. He even lied to me when he said you disappeared but he had you in a secret lair the whole time. But that's the past, mom. Since I have you back, I can finally heal and no longer hide anymore from him. Being Cat Noir gave me the freedom that I always wanted. You're not mad at me that I became a criminal for a year? I didn't mean to look like a bad guy but I had to steal to survive. I didn't have a choice" I said, purring in the hug.

"No, I just missed the boy I gave birth to. Besides your bodyguard showed the news you got a pardon from the Mayor for defeating Hawk Moth." Mom said, petting my cat ears.

"Then I don't have to worry about the trial." I looked up at her.

"And since you told me that your father has neglected you and put you in your room, you deserve all the freedom, sweetie. I don't mind you being the cat hero." She kissed me on the cheek, "You are a hero for so long, sweetheart."

"Thanks, Mom. You're the best." I smiled.

"Your friends also wanted to come to see you at our home soon. They really miss you so much. I'll be resting a bit. My recovery is getting better" Mom said and kissed me on the cheek and she carefully goes upstairs with her cane.

"Sure thing." I went back to the living room, waiting for my friends, "Claws in" I transformed back to myself again.

"Your mother is much nicer than that cold-hearted father. At least you don't have to be living a criminal life anymore. Do you have any idea how much of a nightmare it is to me?" Plagg complained.

"I know, stealing and stuff but hey, I brought you so much cheese as you wanted," I said.

"Well, that's one thing," Plagg said.

"But I don't have to steal anymore. I returned the stolen jewelry back where they belong. But I still like fighting bad guys like an anti-hero. That flip I did at the asylum was crazy. I just thought it wouldn't work but I got it right this time" I said, looking at the clock of my friends coming soon. Chloe might come since she might rant at me for hiding all year. And Lila, I know she'll come uninvited but I have a plan on how she'll react to the new me. But at least milady Marinette will come.

-

Ten minutes later they arrived.

"Adrien, dude, glad to have you back!" My best friend Nino fist-bumped with me.

But I suddenly received a slap from Chloe but I was not in pain as I looked back with a glare.

"How dare you! You've been pretending to be that punk all along? Utterly ridiculous!" She ranted me.

"Now you're insulting me again, Chloe? Wanna hold my hand?" I smirked and grabbed both of her wrists and I did a cartwheel flip to twist her arms but not too hard.

"Agh!" She groaned and pulled away.

My friends went 'whoa' at the crazy flip I did. I didn't mean to but I was sick of Chloe being disrespectful to me and not even missing me that much.

"Argh! I'm out of here!" Chloe left the mansion like a whiny brat.

"Wow! That was unexpected." Alya said.

"Something I learned myself," I said.

"I'm starting to feel petrified and amazed at the same time" Nino was shocked at what I did.

"Well, I just had enough of the insults," I said.

"It was quite fun having you posing as mine and Juleka's cousin. But this is the real you." Luka said.

"Well the brand new me." I corrected.

"So how does it finally feel to be free from your father's bossy and strict rules," Juleka asked.

"Much better. I've never felt free. My mother's back but still weak from the coma." I said and I see Lila coming inside but I excused myself since I need to talk to her alone outside the mansion. She may not know I'm Cat Noir but I know she has a crush on me.

"Adrien, I'm so glad to see you!" Lila hugged me.

I gently pushed her away from the hug, "Yeah, sure. But I bet you just like how I dress as this. I saw you get akumatized a lot as Volpina" I said with a little glare.

"Well, I got bored of it getting my butt beaten by Cat Noir and Bat Noir. That bat wanted to suck me dry on blood." She lied.

"Vampires do not exist, Lila. I don't believe in monster stories. I know you were an ally to Hawk Moth the whole time" I glared at her and crossed my arms.

"How did you know?" Lila asked.

"Come on. I saw the news that my father is Hawk Moth. It's obvious that he never lets me spend time with my real friends which explains why he wanted you to frame Marinette." I growled lowly that it's time that I should've done something a long time ago, "You're always a liar, Lila. And I do not like liars like you" I wanted to slap her in the face but that's too easy. So instead, I did a headbutt at her in the face and she stumbled backward.

"AAAAGH! You broke my nose!!!" Lila screamed in pain.

"Yes, I did Cat Noir taught me that. I do not care that you're a girl, Lila. Like I told you, you hurt Marinette and it's not okay" I said coldly and walked back inside my mansion where I see my friends looking shocked at what I did.

"Yes, I know you miss the old Adrien but I moved on from that. I'm not cold-hearted" I smirked and they finally woke up from their shocked state.

"Since when are you a crazy fighter?" Nino asked.

"While I was gone, I had to train to defend myself, even from criminals with guns," I said.

"Oh well. And I thought Cat Noir was a crazy Ducati racer." Nino said.

"Cat burglars always ride motorcycles, Nino," I said.

"Yes like Catwoman," Alya said.

"And she inspired me," I said.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
31K 862 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
26.8K 1.2K 8
Three important changes have happened in Adrien's life - he discovered Ladybug was Marinette, Hawk Moth disappeared and now at 20, he became a big br...
2.4K 38 12
Adrien Agreste's life begins to feel like it's been turned upside down when his father, Gabriel Agreste, starts to act more aggressive towards him...