Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten

De LandofEvil42

Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten Mai multe

Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 1
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 2
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 3
Quack Pack Part 1
Quack Pack Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 1
Louie's Seventeen Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 3
Louie's Seventeen Part 4
Louie's Seventeen Part 5
Louie's Seventeen Part 6
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 1
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 2
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 1
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 2
The Trickening
The Engagement Ring
Lets get Dangerous Part 1
Lets get Dangerous Part 2
Lets get Dangerous Part 3
Lets get Dangerous Part 4
Lets get Dangerous Part 5
Lets get Dangerous Part 6
Lets get Dangerous Part 7
Lets get Dangerous Part 8
Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 1
Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 2
Teamwork Makes a Dreamwork
New Gods on the Block
The True First Adventure
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 1
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 2
Fight for Castle McDuck
The Last Adventure Part 2
The Last Adventure Part 3
The Last Adventure Part 4
The Last Adventure Part 5
The Last Adventure Part 6
The Last Adventure Part 7
The Last Adventure Part 8
The Last Adventure Part 9

The Last Adventure Part 1

325 0 0
De LandofEvil42

Ducktales Intro Remix

It's a very special day, today. It's Webby Vanderquack's Birthday and a party was being held in Funzo's for her. A lot of friends and family have attended but surprisingly not everyone. Chip, Dale, Storkules, Selene, Penumbra, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and plenty of other friends haven't attended for some reason, despite showing up to Donald & Della, Huey, Dewey and Louie and Daisy's birthdays. (1) Something was off but no one noticed yet.

The ones who were at the party right now were Donald, Della, Daisy, Scrooge, Gladstone, Fethry, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, Beakely, Launchpad, April, May, June, Drake, Fenton, Officer Cabrera, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Gosalyn, Panchito, Jose, Xandra, Humphrey, Ari, Gyro, Manny, BOYD, Matilda, Downy, Fergus and even Goldie along with Sora, Riku and Kairi so it wasn't that bad, especially since Webby is having the time of her life.

Inside a Banner reads "Happy Birthday Webbigail Vanderquack!" and the place is decorated in balloons.

Funzo's robot play a song and Webby flips up, becoming giddy with excitement.

She runs past Gyro, Manny, Mickey, Riku watching BOYD whack a piñata. He does just that, whacking so hard some confetti sprays over Gyro, causing Mickey and Riku to laugh a little.

Sora and May were playing a video game together. Sora was playing and May was directing. When they win and move up a level they share a high-five.

Gosalyn and Lena are watching Dewey and Violet play against each other in Uke or Puke. Dewey was winning until Lena cheats by aiming a finger beam to make Violet play faster and score more points. The sisters share a high-five and Dewey glares at Lena for the dirty move. Webby giggles at them having fun.

April, Kairi, Minnie and June were sat down together having ice-cream and happily conversing. When Webby comes by Kairi happily offers the second cone she has in her hand and Webby joyfully takes it before sitting with them.

Fergus and Goofy were competing with one another in whack-a-mole. Goofy was winning until he accidentally bashes his face with the play hammer and knocks himself out. Fergus goes into comical rage when he fails to land a single hit, prompting Downy to calm him down.

Panchito and Jose were playing their instruments while Xandra was drinking some pep through a straw, leaning casually against a table.

Ari, Humphrey and Pluto were eating together.

Fethry just took a burger from Jane to eat and Webby runs over

Webby: Could I get a large cup "for water".

The mischievous look on Webby's eyes helps Jane know what Webby means and hands an empty cup. Webby whistles as she heads over to the machine and takes Pep instead of water, making Louie so proud he sheds tears.

Louie: That wasn't a cup of water!

Webby: I learned from the best!

She gives a wink before walking off. Scrooge, Matilda and Beakely are stood near the robots watching them skip by to her at her happiest.

Webby: MY VERY OWN BIRTHDAY AT FUNZO'S! How many coupons did you have saved up Uncle Scrooge!?

Scrooge: Oh…uh…well…

Beakely: He actually paid full price!

Webby was so shocked and touched by Scrooge paying full price for her he runs into him for a big hug. He's a little embarrassed but he returns it. Matilda teasingly places a hand on his shoulder.

Matilda: Ooh! Paid full price, did you brother? Always knew you were a big softy underneath all that adventuring and money-loving exterior.

Goldie: Goldie arrives to playfully nudge his shoulder. You weak but sweet, loveable man. She looks to Matilda, greeting her with a nod. Matilda.

Matilda: Goldie. I see you invited your old girlfriend, eh, Scrooge.

Scrooge: Oh, shut up. Though, believe it or not Webbigail it was Donald who set up this party, suggesting we hold it in Funzo and convincing me to pay for it.

Webby: Webby is joyfully stunned. Really!? He did!?

Huey: Huey arrives wearing party hats. Don't forget your party hats! We got a few no shows with an RSVP but the areas free of Beagles, Sorceresses, Heartless and Glomgold in disguise so we should be a good for a very "normal" party.

Scrooge, Matilda, Goldie and Beakely exchange serious glances before placing on their party hats. Little did Webby know that there was more to Webby's party that meets the eye.

Donald, Della and Gladstone were playing the ball tossing game. Unsurprisingly Gladstone with his luck scored 100 points every time…with his back turn…while eating hot dog while Donald and Della threw as hard as she could but couldn't score a single point. One of the balls bounced back in Donald's face. Daisy arrives with a smirk and rolls in a ball calmly enough for it to land in the 100 points hole.

Daisy: Looks like I win.

Della: Well dang. Della wraps her arm around Daisy. Guess you hit the jackpot too Don.

Fethry: Isn't this great, the five of together in this party.

Donald: The four smile with Fethry. Yeah, it is real nice. Last time us 5 were together was during my normal wish stunt.

Gladstone: Yup! It's nice to come together and really enjoy ourselves.

Della: Never thought I'd hear that from you cuz.

Gladstone: Well, losing my luck was quite the eye opener for me.

Daisy: I'll bet. This is a really wonderful part. And it must make Webby happy that we're enjoying it together.

Gladstone: By the way, congrats on your marriage proposal Don.

Fethry: Yeah, I heard about that. It's great you and Daisy are getting married soon.

Donald: Thanks Gladstone, Fethry.

Daisy: Ooo! I can't wait for it!

Della: Me too! I just know the wedding is gonna be everything I've been hopping for both of you!

Fethry: By the way Donald, allow me to bequeath you a bon voyage gift. He gives Donald a pair of tiny gloves. May it help you pick up tiny items on your journey.

Donald and Daisy freeze, they told Fethry not to say anything about this near Della.

Della: Journey?

Daisy: Oh, he must be confused!

Donald: Donald tries to shut Fethry's beak. Crazy, cousin Fethry!

Fethry continues blabbing much to Donald and Daisy's dismay.

Fethry: Oh, so you're not leaving with your lady love a month after your honeymoon to sail the ocean blue and it won't be just the two of you on the houseboat far away from your family which I'm not supposed to tell…Del-Oh…

Fethry realizes the stupid mistake he's just made. Gladstone had hot dog in his mouth from the awkwardness and Della was so shocked Daisy was getting strangled in her arm.

Della: What…? You're…leaving…

Donald: Well, I…uh…we wouldn't be gone forever…just maybe 1 or 2 years.

Daisy: We thought we'd have our own little adventure!

Daisy get's strangled again and is struggling to breath under Della's arm as she tries to suppress her hurt and rage.

Della: That's great…! I'm very happy for you both.

Donald: Donald rubs his arm. Della, I-

Della: No, no, it's fine. She squeezes Daisy harder. Fine that you both suddenly want to live far away from me even though I'd just got back.

Daisy: Della, it's nothing like that, really.

The three of them sadden. This was not how Donald and Daisy wished to tell Della, the pilot is about to separated from brother after they finally reunited, Gladstone feels sorry for the scene happening and Fethry is a little guilty over blurting out Donald's secret. Gladstone helps Fethry get away from taking the blame.

Gladstone: Hey, hey! Look! 20$! Over there…far away from awkward family drama.

Gladstone pushes Fethry away for his cousins to sort this out. Fethry still feels guilty and double facepalms.

Fethry: I'm such a moron! How could I give away Donald's secret! Now things are gonna get weird!

Gladstone: Don't worry Fethry, Don and Dell always get in arguments like this and this isn't the first time you've given away secrets like that. It'll be fine, they'll sort things out and make use of the time they have left together.

Fethry: I guess. But Donald must really hate me now.

Gladstone: Relax, he'll get over it and forgive you in no time.

April, May and June approach Daisy after overhearing everything much all their dismay.

April: Aunt Daisy…you're…leaving us?

May: And you weren't gonna say anything about it?

Daisy: Girls, it's not what you think, really?!

June: But…why do you have to go?

Daisy: Donald and me thought we could have our own adventure!

May: But what about the adventures with us! You're our Mom! Are you saying none of it means anything to you now!

Donald: No! That's not it at all! Girls, if you'd just listen-!

May: Save it…both of you! We wouldn't want to ruin your chances of ditching us!

Daisy: May runs off crying. May, wait!

She looks to April and June regarding her with sad looks before walking off in sorrow to cheer up their sister and now Daisy feels worse, as do the twins. The awkward moment is erased when Webby giddily appears before Donald, causing them to smile.

Della: Hey, hey, how's our little Birthday girl doing!

Webby: I'm having the best party ever…even though some of our friends can't show up for some reason! It's still so amazing! Believe or not this is my first birthday party!

Daisy: …Because you didn't have anyone but Beakely and Scrooge to celebrate with?

Webby: That and I was always busy training with Granny! Uncle Donald, is it really true you set this all up and suggested to Uncle Scrooge we hold the party in Funzo's.

Donald: Uh…well…I…uh…

Daisy: He sure did, Webby. Donald felt you deserved to have the best first birthday party in the world so he convinced Scrooge to pay full price.

Webby gasps in sheer joy with baby doll eyes, causing Donald to blush as Webby ran into him for a hug which he gladly returns with a chuckle.

Donald: Happy birthday Webby.

Sora, Kairi and Riku are with Panchito, Ari, Xandra, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy now. They all talk about how worried they are about their friends. Sora tries calling Ventus but no matter what he's unable to.

Sora: Something's seriously wrong you guys. I keep trying to call Ventus but he won't pick up.

Goofy: Gawrsh, you know we haven't heard from Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, Hayner, Pence or Olette ever since those FOWL guys showed themselves.

Riku: You're right, Goofy and that's really worrying. They'd never miss a party like this.

Minnie: Not just them. Mickey and I tried to get into contact with Leon and the Restoration Committee but no call back.

Mickey: Even Ansem the Wise and his apprentices wouldn't contact us.

Kairi: I'm really worried; I hope they're all okay. We should check up on them after the party to see what's going.

Riku: Good idea. What about our friends and allies in this world.

Xandra: It's the same here I'm afraid. I tried to find Storkules and Selene but they've been missing for a long time. Even Zeus is gone.

Jose: As a matter of fact King Arthur and almost all of our good friends we've made over the years have gone MIA.

Mickey: So have Chip, Dale, Amunet and D'Jinn. I went to Master Yen Sid's Tower to find out more but he's gone missing too.

Now they're more worried than ever. Even Master Yen Sid, the most powerful mage ever is MIA.

Minnie: Oh dear! Master Yen Sid too. That really is worrying!

Sora: What the hell is going on here?! Almost all of our friends are missing, even from other worlds and dimension!?

Panchito: Maybe the evil agent organisation we're trying to fight have kidnapped them using the Gummiship blueprints to kidnap our friends from other worlds and then in our world.

Normally they'd be miffed with this but in this case they have to agree with Panchito, for it seems like the only logical explanation right now.

Minnie: I'm afraid you might be right, Panchito.

Riku: If FOWL really is behind this then it looks like us humans will have to get involved after all.

Sora: Looks like it.

Goofy: I sure hope we're ready.

Huey walks up them with a serious.

Huey: Party hats on people! It's "Cake" time…!

Panchito, Jose, Xandra, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Sora, Riku and Kairi nod with serious expressions, knowing the time has come and put on their party hats.

Drake, Fenton, Launchpad and Officer Cabrera are stood together holding presents too. Fenton is in panic over Gandra's disappearance, not knowing what has happened to her. His mother holds his shoulder to provide comfort.

Fenton: This is never-wracking! Panicking inducing! Positively hyperventilatory! Where's Gandra! Has she been taken by FOWL! I haven't been able to contact her for weeks!

Launchpad: Don't worry, I'm sure her phone just ran out of battery and when she went back to office to get the office to get the charger the evil organisation she works for captured her, happens all the time.

Fenton is more nervous than ever now, Officer Cabrera glares at Launchpad and Drake facepalms.

Officer Cabrera: You are an idiot. Fenton, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about pogito. There must surely be a reason for why your girlfriend has been missing for the past few weeks. Besides, I'm sure she's fine; she's a strong girl, after all.

Drake: Fear not Fenton, you can count on your closest compatriots to succeed where that absentee avenger Gizmoduck has failed.

Fenton tenses, he still hasn't told Drake he's Gizmoduck even though he's told him he's Darkwing Duck.

Fenton: I'm sure Gizmoduck-

Drake: Isn't even here in your hour of need. Ugh, how frustrating for you.

Drake smiles and holds Fenton in reassurance while the officer whispers in her son's ears.

Officer Cabrera: You still haven't told him you're Gizmoduck.

Fenton: I can't! He hates Gizmoduck Mama. I have to wait 'till he grows to like him.

Huey: Huey arrives handing over party hats. We're on a schedule! Hold onto your hats, it's almost time for "Cake"!

The 4 ducks exchange serious nods; the signal they've been waiting for is approaching.

As Webby enjoys her party she becomes taken aback by Dewey stood in front of her.

Webby: Oh! Hi Dewey!

Dewey: Hey Webs! So, you liking the party birthday girlfriend?

Webby: I don't like it…I LOVE IT! I'm finally having my own birthday party! IT'S SO AMAZING!

Dewey: I'm guessing you've never had a party before, right?

Webby: Not really, but because I met you guys and made friends I finally have the right to enjoy my life however I want and now I'm having the best time ever, tied with my first date with you.

Dewey: Whoa…tied with our first date. I bet you're really happy then.

Webby: They laugh a little from his joke. But seriously, you've all given me a real wonderful gift. And I wanna thank you for that, Dewey. You've all helped me become the person I am today.

Dewey: We're grateful to you too Webby. You've helped us become better people too and you helped bring a lot of us together. Also, there's something I wanna give you. He holds out a gift. …A little birthday gift.

Webby gladly takes the gift and when she opens it up she gasps. Inside an open box was a heart case. She opens the heart up to find a heart-shaped mirror, causing her heart to melt.

Webby: Oh, Dewey! I don't what to say! It's beautiful!

Dewey: I picked that out from the mall. Do you really like it? I mean, it's okay if you don't; I'm not really an expert on Birthday gifts.

Webby: I love it! Thank you so much Dewey! This was so sweet of you! You didn't have to go through the trouble to get this!

Dewey: Yeah, but I wanted to. I know ever since FOWL showed up our relationship got a little messed up…but I'm glad you and I patched things up.

Webby: Webby clutches the mirror with both arms. Yeah…me too, Dewey. If we had actually broken up, I don't think I'd ever enjoy anything anymore. Seeing you everyday is the best gift I could ask for. The both of them blush. Dewey, thank you for being my boyfriend.

Dewey: Dewey smiles. I'm glad to be your boyfriend. Happy Birthday Webby.

*And with that Webby runs into Dewey pressing her beak against his and they embrace in a romantic kiss. They pull back warmly smiling at each other.€

Dewey: If you thought this was great wait 'till "cake" time! We've all got a real big surprise for you, something you'd absolutely love!

He secretly nods to Huey who returns it before strapping on his party hat.

Scrooge, Beakely, Goldie and Matilda were stood distances away with serious looks. The time had almost come.

Goldie: Whelp! Showtime!

Matilda: This is it. The moment we've all been waiting for.

Beakely: Indeed. Once we have cake, there's no turning back.

Scrooge: Our family tamed the untameable bunya for bundabot, two steps through the tomb of tarantulas. I think we can handle a little cake.

He blows the noise make, giving everyone the signal they've been waiting for. Lena, Violet & Gosalyn, Dewey & Louie, Fergus & Downy and Donald, Della & Daisy look on with serious looks. Gladstone and Fethry approaches with the same expression.

Gladstone: It's time isn't it? The big finale we've been waiting for?

Donald: Donald stands in front of the four of them. Alright, gang. This is it. It's "cake" time. We've been planning this for months. You all ready for the biggest adventure of the lifetime.

Gladstone: You bet!

Fethry: Absolutely!

Daisy: We're with you all the way!

Della: Yeah! I'm totally game!

Donald: Then it's time…to end FOWL once and for all!

Everyone is gathered around the main table with Webby at the centre and Jane places the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cake in front of her. Everyone is seemingly filled with joy.

No one notices the cameras that have been hidden around Funzo's, especially inside the one of the musical robots.

Once again FOWL is spying on the family. The table consisted off Bradford Buzzard, Steelbeak, Black Heron, Don Karnage, John , Phantom Blot, Falcon Graves, Negaduck and even Pepper who's been promoted after proving herself to the Blot. They're suspicious off the party.

Karnage: Scrooge's entire family!

Negaduck: They even brought that hack actor, Drake here!

Rockerduck: What in odd bodkins are they doing here!?

Pepper: They can't fool old Pepper with decorative crepe paper!

Blot: Something strange is going on!

Graves: He's right. I find it suspicious they're holding a party right above this lair.

Steelbeak: Yeah, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry? No real party has the kind of variety! It's a cover-up!

The agents remain silent and just watch, focusing on Donald and Scrooge the most.

Panchito and Jose Happy Birthday song

Panchito, Jose, Ari and Humphrey all sing and play a special birthday song for Webby. Panchito winks at Huey to make his move which he does. He nods to Dewey and Sora.

Dewey and Sora respectively and secretly summon their Quad Blasters and Double Arrowguns behind their back.

Huey gives Gosalyn, Lena and Goofy the signal too. Gosalyn slips away as she drinks Pep, Lena brings her hands together to gather blue energy while Goofy slinks away like a snake to summon his shield.

As Webby blows out her candles and the singing goes on everyone makes their moves. FOWL is unaware the Duck family knows about their little cameras. BOYD sat on Manny twists his head to blast eye beams that destroy one camera and Gosalyn fires an arrow from her crossbow destroying another.

Gosalyn casually twirls while drinking, firing another arrow and Lena unleashes 3 balls of energy that destroy more cameras.

An energy shot destroys a camera, followed up by an arrow shot. Dewey stylishly spins his blaster, firing a couple more shots without even looking to take down plenty of cameras. Sora fires more shots too and when he holds his Arrowgun up he releases a barrage of them.

Donald releases five small bolts of electricity from his fingers, destroying 5 cameras.

Some of the cameras are cut down by Goofy's tossed Knights Shield which he catches and tosses again.

FOWL was losing their visual on the party.

Panchito and Jose sing the penultimate stretch of their song just as Webby finishes blowing out the candles. Goofy's shield cuts down the robot drummers and together Sora, Boyd, Gosalyn, Lena and Dewey shoot and destroy the last camera hidden in the blue crab.

FOWL has lost all visual but they are not deterred.

Heron: What say you Bradford?

Bradford: I say we're a step away from victory. It's time…for The Last Adventure.

All the agents, even Pepper release maniacal laughter but Bradford was not having it.

Bradford: NO! No, maniacal laughter, we are not common villains!

Heron: No of course not. ACTIVATE THE HERON PROTOCOL!

She presses a button and their plan begins.

Panchito and Jose sing the final stretch of their song. With the camera's taken out everyone makes their move. Drake and Fenton sneak off in opposite directions to gear up. They get in secret rooms and suit up.

*In his room Drake epically dons his suit, push his arm through the sleeves, rolling his cape down, placing on his mask and then his hat. He is Darkwing Duck once more.8

Fenton: Blathering Blatherskite!

The Gizmoduck Armour in his duffel bag responds to Fenton's voice and epically attaches to his body. The symbol glows and he is Gizmoduck once more.

Huey motions everyone to follow. The Duck Family run for it and Huey drags Webby much to her dismay since she never had a chance to have cake.

Webby: But cake!

Sora's group, Mickey's group, Xandra, Fergus, Downy, Goldie and Officer Cabrera applause and Pluto howls as Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, Launchpad, Beakely, Gosalyn and Matilda run and dive inside the ball pit.

All of them fall down a tube and are crushed in a comical dogpile. Even Gladstone's luck couldn't save him from the pain. They find themselves in the lair Dewey and Launchpad had fought Steelbeak in.

Huey: My theory was right!

Webby: Wait a second, where are we! Did you guys pay full price to throw me a fake party as an excuse for a surprise spy raid!

Dewey & Lena: Happy Birthday Webby/Pink.

Webby: Webby is ecstatic. Aww, I have the best family.

Darkwing Duck falls down the tube and comically lands at the bottom. When he gets up dazed Webby hugs him.

Webby: And you guys made it even better by inviting my favourite superhero! FUN!

Darkwing: Thanks for the compliment little miss.

After getting out their dogpile and exiting the tube, everyone gets ready for exploration. Donald and Darkwing shake hands.

Donald: Glad you could make it. Thanks for helping us Darkwing. Sorry we had to drag you all the way from Saint Canard for this.

Darkwing: No need to apologize, like I said, if you ever need my help to fight FOWL I'd gladly provide it.

Gosalyn: Gosalyn playfully punches his leg. You mean we'd gladly help, right?

Violet: This must be FOWL's secret lair. But why hide it under a place like Funzo's.

Lena: The answer to that is simple sis. It's because Scrooge hates Funzo's.

Scrooge: Aye. They knew I'd do my best to avoid this place.

Matilda: You never were one for video graphical games, Scroogie.

Louie: …Which makes it the perfect location to hide a secret lair.

Fethry: Pretty clever for an evil organisation.

Donald gets a call on the Gummiphone and picks up to get split screen images of Mickey, Sora, Panchito and Fergus.

Mickey: Donald, was Huey's theory correct?

Donald: It was Mickey. We're inside FOWL's secret lair.

Daisy: How are things on your end?

*At the upper level the team left behind prepare for battle. Goofy, Ari, Humphrey, Pluto and Manny escort all the other Funzo guests outside. The entire gang have their best weapons summoned. Sora, Fergus, Panchito and Mickey have their own phones.€

Minnie: We're all set up on our end too.

Downy: We've evacuated all the guests in case FOWL show up.

Goldie: And we sent Gyro, Bulb and the Headless Man-Horse back to the mansion to be ready, you know in case something goes wrong.

Sora: While you guys deal with FOWL, the rest of us will hold the fort up her and be ready for any agents that might pull a dirty one and ambush us.

Fergus: Hopefully, this will all go as we planned.

Gladstone: Don't worry gramps, everything will be fine here.

Matilda: Aye. It's us after all Da.

Fergus: Fergus and Downy smile. That's why we're worried.

Scrooge: Trust us Da. We've been through worse.

Fergus: I know lad. Good luck Scrooge, Matilda.

Downy: Come back safe, all of you.

Goldie: Scrooge, if you die down there and destroy every faith I have you I'm going to hate you for the rest of my life. So don't you dare die on me?

Scrooge: You needn't worry, Goldie. I'll be fine.

Panchito: We'll also get ready for the victory party for when you capture those evil agents.

Jose: And a victory song to boot! We're all rooting for you.

Riku: Hopefully you'll find information on what they've done with our friends and everyone who couldn't show up to help.

Xandra: Good luck you guys!

Goofy: Go show those FOWL guys who's boss!

Mickey: Make us all proud Donald!

Minnie: You, Huey and Scrooge lead your family to victory!

Everyone smirks and Donald gives the thumbs up.

Donald: You can count on it!

Donald sees some take Sora's phone and his image is replaced with April, May and June.

April: Uncle Donald, could you give the phone to Aunt Daisy?

Donald does so and Daisy speaks with her still sad nieces.

May: Um…Aunt Daisy, about what happened before…we…

Daisy: Daisy just smiles. April, May, June, it's alright. We'll talk about this later, I promise.

June: They smile. Good luck Aunt Daisy.

Daisy: You too.

Everyone hangs up and Huey takes charge.

Huey: Party hats off people.

Everyone obeys and Dewey looks around with LP.

Dewey: This place seems familiar…

Gizmoduck arrives, though his size makes it hard to go down the tube and he accidentally bumps into Darkwing much to caped hero's annoyance.

Gizmoduck: Oh! Sorry Wingy!

Darkwing: Look, who finally decided to show up! No gift I see.

The part hats are unwrapped now and Huey takes 4 pieces, combining them into a map.

Gladstone: Whoa! Is that a map? What's it off?

Gosalyn: Isn't it obvious luck boy. It's a map of this HQ.

Louie: How'd you score a map of FOWL's secret headquarters?

Violet: Elementary Llewellyn, the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook has the answers to everything. And it's also thanks to Launchpad.

Huey: Launchpad's been talking in his sleep lately…in a British accent for some reason.

Launchpad: They look to the confused pilot. Buh…

Huey: Violet, April and I used the JWG chapter on dream analysis to deduce what his dreams were about.

Violet: Together we determined his warnings were actually detailed descriptions of FOWL's real-life secret lair.

Huey: And the three of us formed a map out of it. It was mostly thanks to April, though since she's the real expert in this department. I theorized afterwards that FOWL's secret lair would be underneath Funzo since Launchpad also said he entered it via the ball pit.

Violet kisses Huey on the cheek and Scrooge places a hand on both of them.

Scrooge: That's the Woodchuck spirit lad and lass!

Della was stood with Donald cracking her knuckles.

Della: Now let's take down those fiendish FOWL foes! She glares at her brother. …Unless you had somewhere else to be.

Donald: Oh, get over yourself, Dumbella.

Donald and Della angrily turn away growling over their argument upstairs. Fethry and Daisy get in between them.

Fethry: Whoa, whoa, easy guys. Let's not ruin this mission with a petty sibling argument.

Daisy: Fethry's right, we can talk about our argument upstairs later. I didn't come here to watch you both fight again.

Fethry: Besides, Donald we need you to stay focused and lead us.

Everyone smiles to Donald waiting for him to give out his orders.

Beakely: He's right, Donald. You, Huey and Scrooge are in charge of this mission.

Gosalyn: Ok, Donald! What's the play!?

Gladstone: This is the part where you give an amazing pep talk and really inspire us, Donaldo.

Launchpad: Mr D's been training for stuff like this his whole life!

Darkwing: We're all ears pal!

Scrooge: Go on lad, we're waiting.

Daisy: We'll follow you to the end Donald.

Webby: What's your big speech this time!

Donald: Donald smile and gets up in front to address his family in an epic manner. Okay, Duck Family. This is it! It's time for the final showdown against FOWL. We've spent week searching for their headquarters and now here we are. It's time to finish this evil agent organisation once and for all and show Bradford the huge mistake he's made with picking a fight with our family! We don't know what his plan is for us and the world, which is why we have to stop him right now before he has a chance to carry it out! We're gonna show FOWL why these DUCKS DON'T BACK DOWN!

Everyone: They raise their fist in the air. YEAH!

Lena: You go, unc!

Matilda: I'm impressed Donald. You really know how to lead and give inspiration. I'm very proud.

Donald: Thanks Aunt Matilda.

Webby: Of course he can lead and give inspiration. Uncle Donald was our leader in the Shadow War and The Moonvasion.

Scrooge: Aye! And that's why I've gladly made him our field commander.

Donald: Everyone, suit up!

Donald throws off his sailor attire and dons his World Travelling Attire (KH3) with an epic grin.

Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Launchpad and Beakely do the same, throwing off their clothes epically and revealing their full battle outfits and headwear. They're all poised with determination.

Violet: Question? Why did we wear our battle outfits underneath our clothes when we can just don them after swiping our bracelets or tapping our shoulders?

Donald: I thought the added drama would be fun.

Gosalyn brings up her hood, she places a black mask around her face like Darkwing and gets out her crossbow. Darkwing looks at her proudly.

Matilda brings up her own sword she borrowed from the mansion. It's shining silver and has a gold handle.

Donald: Let's begin the operation. Huey, what's our plan!

Huey: Time to divide and conquer!

Everyone splits into teams and all our stood in epic poses except for Donald and Della who look away from each other with their arms crossed.

Team Scrooge consists of Scrooge, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Gladstone, Beakely, Gosalyn and Matilda.

Huey: Scrooge's team will retrieve the missing mysteries.

Team Donald consists of Donald, Della, Daisy, Huey, Violet, Fethry, Launchpad, Darkwing and Gizmoduck.

Huey: While mine and Uncle Donald's team will capture FOWL.

Beakely: Everyone, keep on your toes.

Donald: Let's move people. We've got work to do.

The two teams split up and run along two corridors. Webby reads her map and Gosalyn holds up her crossbow.

Webby: Okay, now we turn at… sweat drips from her hand. Ew! Why's this part of the map all wet.

Louie: My head sweats when I'm nervous, it's why I don't wear hats, okay?

Lena: We gotta hurry and find those missing mysteries. I do not want to know what FOWL wants do with them.

Scrooge: No need to worry, we can find our own way. They probably don't even know-

Heron: Suddenly the alarm sounds. Welcome intruders, this base will explode in t-minus 5 minutes. You are doomed. Mwah, ha, ha.

Gladstone: And…now they know we're here. Great. So much for my luck.

Gosalyn: And stealth.

Beakely: Abort mission!

Scrooge: No, Beakely, we're so close!

Matilda: And my husband must be here somewhere! I have to find him!

Gladstone: The olds aren't wrong Mrs B. We've planned this raid for weeks, we can't turn back now! 5 minutes is more than enough time to find those missing mysteries.

Dewey: Dewey is hit with realization. Wait! I know why this place looks familiar…and how Launchpad remembered it from his dreams! Remember when I told you guys Launchpad and I fought Steelbeak, thinking he was a boss in my favourite video game, Double O'Duck?

Gosalyn: They're confused. Yeah, I remember that. But what does that have to do with any of this Dewey.

Dewey: This is the place Launchpad and I fought Steelbeak and some of FOWL's Agents! He imprisoned us here; I didn't think anything of it since I thought it was the last level in the game! I can lead us there!

Louie: Wait, this can't really be the plan we're going with, right?

Lena: We're not seriously gonna let Dewey lead us to the missing mysteries…are we?

Dewey: Dewey points to a couple of doors. Okay, the jail cells are here, the security room's there and I remember henchman coming out of a door, right… He points to the door behind. There!

Egghead: An egghead approaches. You guys gotta get out of-

Beakely and Matilda knocks out the soldier with a punch.

Dewey: And more should be incoming in front of us!

They look to the front to see 5 Eggheads running at them.

Gosalyn: I got this!

Gosalyn fires an arrow with dynamites attached and fires. When one of the eggheads catch it explodes and comically knocks them all out.

Webby: Explosive arrows are so cool! When'll you give me one Gos!

Gosalyn: That's actually gonna be my present for you for when this is all over.

Dewey: We're not out of the woods yet!

More come out of the security room but Gladstone charges.

Gladstone: Leave it to me!

Gladstone jumps and knocks out a large egghead with a punch to the face. He ducks a swing from another before tossing him over his shoulder into the walls and when the female attacks he flip kicks her into the ceiling. He sees more in the security room running at him but a couple tosses with Energy Daggers sticks them to the walls. He gives his family the thumbs up.

Scrooge: I cannae believe I'm saying this, but well done lad!

Matilda: I can't believe how much my family is changing.

Dewey: Just a couple more. Dewey slowly prepares one of his blasters. And they should be coming out of… He aims for the jail cell doors. There!

When it opens 3 more eggheads appear and before they even had a chance to attack Dewey knocks them out with a couple of electric shots. He spins his blasts and blows the smoke before high-fiving Gosalyn.

Gosalyn: Alright, way to go, Dewey!

Webby: Webby gives a kiss on the cheek. My boyfriend, the sharpshooter.

The rest are stunned how well Dewey knows the layout of this lair inside and out, especially Louie and Lena.

Scrooge: Bless me bagpipes.

Lena: I can't believe I'm saying this, but…I think we should follow Dewey.

Scrooge: Lead the way Dewey!

Dewey: Dewey gasps. Come with if you want Dew live. Dewey leads the way. Okay, that one was a stretch but not that bad.

Meanwhile, Donald, Della, Daisy, Fethry, Huey and Violet hold onto Gizmoduck as he wheels through the corridor having the time of their lives.

Gizmoduck: I'll save you Gandra! Even if I have to tear this whole place down…uh…you know, before it explodes.

Darkwing: HEY, FOCUS! Darkwing soars on ahead using his grapple gun No time for showboating!

Darkwing shows off, cartwheeling, flipping and making a turn with his fingers. Launchpad has a hard time catching up with them while holding his trident.

They arrive at another turn only for their path to be blocked by the series 10 tre-bubble which is now wearing a hat.

Daisy: What is that!?

Violet: The series 10 tre-bubble. Webbigail and Mrs Beakely told me about it.

Huey: According to our research it can absorb-

Gizmoduck fires a rocket only for the explosion to be absorbed upon impact and then sent back int the form of energy beam that everyone barely ducks. Donald and Darkwing's hats get grazed and they comically try to cool it off.

Huey: …Any energy that's directed at it. Huey notices the rhythm of the bubble's bouncing. Follow the puzzle patterns, you got this.

Huey jumps off and charges the bubble.

Della: Huey, no! It's too-!

Just as it bounces Huey slides underneath at the right moment and leaps up to take off its hat, covering the hole Webby made in the past and it deflates like a balloon.

Violet: Bravo Hubert!

Fethry: Way to go Huey!

Della: Woo-oo! That's my kid!

Darkwing: Wait! Look! More company!

15 of Heron's robots approach them, eyes red and set to kill.

Donald: Heron's robots.

Fethry: Robots wearing shirts.

Gizmoduck: They can send as many as they want but none is a match for the Gizmoduck armour.

Darkwing: They're not match for all of us!

Daisy: Let's go!

Everyone smirks and then look to Huey who nods. All of them summon their weapons and attack.

Huey avoids getting punched, cuts his robots arm and then impales it in the chest.

Violet leaps and crushes her robot's head with her mace.

Daisy and Della charge their robots and cut them down in half.

One of the robots fires lasers but Fethry deflects by spinning his trident and then using some parkour to approach the robots to gash its body and then impale it.

Gizmoduck ducks a punch before ramming his fist through the chest and blowing it up with his lasers.

Launchpad impales one robot before smacking the face of another.

Darkwing punches a robot in the face, high kicks another and then rams his fist through the 3rd one's stomach.

Donald charges, deflecting laser shots and cutting through the remaining robots in half in a cool manner. He spins Monado before dismissing it.

Everyone exchanges high-fives and Huey and Violet fistbump.

Darkwing: That was too easy. We've got some serious skills.

Gizmoduck: Up high, Darkwing!

Darkwing: Darkwing glares. Not on your life Gizmo.

Donald: Good job team! We're getting close.

Della: Della nudges Donald a bit. Kind makes you not want to leave, eh, Don.

Donald and Daisy sigh and Fethry looks to Huey.

Fethry: Huey, Violet, how far is the boardroom.

Violet: We should be just outside it.

They see the door at the end and approach it. Huey gets out his Bulb Phone to contact Dewey.

Huey: This is The BirdBrain to Papa Bird. We're outside the boardroom.

Scrooge's group are just outside another door.

Dewey: Copy that BirdBrain. We're entering the lab. He run to the door. Leave this door to me. Front kick!

With a strong front kick Dewey kicks down the door right off its hinges and they enter the lab, looking around as it releases a mystical glow.

Huey is ready to open the boardroom door and is excited.

Huey: This is it, answers about everything you've been searching for. He becomes giddy with excitement and proceeds to open but it won't budge. This door's shut! It won't budge!

Violet: Hubert! Over here! Huey approaches Violet in front of panel. It seems we need to input a password in order to open the door.

Huey: Let's see, what kind of password would Bradford use. Perhaps-

Donald: No time! Donald grabs the intelligent couple and places them with his team behind before walking up and holding his hand out. Everyone, stand back! I'm gonna blast this door open before FOWL escapes!

Fethry: Wait, what!?

Darkwing & Della: Do it! Do it!

Daisy: Donald, hold on!

Huey: This require subtlety, decorum and-

Donald: Not this time! FOWL's finished!

With a shout he unleashes a big beam of electrical energy and it smashes against the door completely sending it flying off its hinges from the explosion. They run inside the main boardroom.

Violet: I suppose that'll work.

Huey: Alright, Bradford! He approaches Bradford's chair. The jig is up!

He's met with a horrifying sight to spin his chair and find it empty. He gasps, searching all the chairs only to find no one. All the agents have escaped.

Huey: WHAT!? NO!

Gizmoduck quickly presses a button and shuts down the self-destruct sequence.

Fethry: Th-they knew we were coming!

Daisy: They ran off and cleared everything out!

Donald: THOSE COWARDS!

Della: DARN IT!

Darkwing: Grr! Should've expected cowards like them to do pull this off!

Huey: Huey gets out his phone. They cleared everything out!

In the lab, Scrooge's team were stood with their beaks wide open in sheer shock. They didn't find the missing mysteries but they found something much more shocking.

Louie: Uh…not quite everything.

In front of them were tubes filled with liquid and inside those tubes were two girls that look and are dressed exactly like Webby.

One of the girl's outfit is a mixture of yellow, dark yellow and light yellow, her hair is tied in a ponytail and she wears a yellow bow.

The other girl's outfit is a mixture of blue, dark blue and light blue, her hair is tied in short pigtails and she wears a blue bow.

Webby is shocked to see two versions of her sleeping inside these tubes. She turns to her family trying to process it all.

Webby: Wait, what…?!

On Donald's end he hears fuzzing and quickly gets out his Gummiphone. Speaking to him was a panicked Sora but he couldn't see his image.

Donald: Who is this!? Who's there!?

Sora: CODE RED! CODE RED!

Everyone: Sora!

Panchito: Donald! We have an emergency! FOWL has ambushed us!

Fergus: Donald! Scrooge! It was a trap! We've been tricked!

May: Get us out of here!

Goofy: Help!

They hear shouting and clashing on the other side until it all goes silent. Donald and his group are in shock and absolute horror.

All two teams quickly run back to Funzo's, going back up the tube and when they get out the ball pit they're completely horrified. The entire place has been blasted, burnt and torn apart. No sign of their friends can be seen.

Launchpad: Whoa! This is messed up!

Beakely: What in the blazes…?

Drake: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE!?

Donald: Mickey, Goofy, Panchito, Jose, Sora, everyone!?

Matilda: Ma!

Scrooge: Da! Goldie!?

Gizmoduck: Mama!

Della: What's going on!? What happened to our friends and family?

Daisy: Where are my nieces!?

They hear the groaning of girls and look to see something moving in the ball pit.

Dewey: The ball pit's alive!

Emerging from the pit were April, May and June and they were in a terrible state much to their horror, especially Daisy.

Dewey: May!

Huey: April!

Louie: June!

Daisy: My nieces! Daisy runs up trying to bring them out the bit. Girls! What happened to you!? What happened to the others?

May, April and June were struggling to speak due to their injuries.

May: It was FOWL…

April: They…ambushed us. It was all a trap.

June: And…they took everyone…

May: Panchito… Jose… Xandra… Ari… Mickey… Sora… Goofy… everyone's been taken.

Everyone was frozen in shock and horror as the girls fell unconscious. Daisy was desperate to wake them up as she called them out. First FOWL escapes, then they find two Webby look-alikes and now almost all their allies have been captured.

References

(1) Referring to 's Birthday Fics: "Donald & Della's Special Day", "Happy Birthday Boys" and "Daisy's Day out".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.1K 85 41
Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten
5.7K 67 8
The Ducktales series finale finally airs, but when Y/N tries to watch it, she's sucked into the world of Ducktales. Y/N has no idea how to get back h...
2.1K 78 16
Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not own DuckTales!
16K 456 51
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ humanity . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...