Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten

De LandofEvil42

Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten Mais

Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 1
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 2
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 3
Quack Pack Part 1
Quack Pack Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 1
Louie's Seventeen Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 3
Louie's Seventeen Part 4
Louie's Seventeen Part 5
Louie's Seventeen Part 6
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 1
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 2
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 1
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 2
The Trickening
The Engagement Ring
Lets get Dangerous Part 1
Lets get Dangerous Part 2
Lets get Dangerous Part 3
Lets get Dangerous Part 4
Lets get Dangerous Part 5
Lets get Dangerous Part 6
Lets get Dangerous Part 7
Lets get Dangerous Part 8
Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 2
Teamwork Makes a Dreamwork
New Gods on the Block
The True First Adventure
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 1
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 2
Fight for Castle McDuck
The Last Adventure Part 1
The Last Adventure Part 2
The Last Adventure Part 3
The Last Adventure Part 4
The Last Adventure Part 5
The Last Adventure Part 6
The Last Adventure Part 7
The Last Adventure Part 8
The Last Adventure Part 9

Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 1

328 1 1
De LandofEvil42

It's been a week since the craziness that went down in Saint Canard, Darkwing Duck defeated Taurus Bulba, took Gosalyn in as his crime-fighting partner and Bradford Buzzard was finally revealed as the leader of FOWL. The Duck-McDuck family were on high alert now that they know their greatest enemy has returned and their adventure has become more dangerous than ever before.

We go inside of McDuck Manor at night where Beakely and Webby are informing Donald, Dewey, Huey and Violet about F.O.W.L as they sat on the stairs. Donald, Huey and Violet were serious while Dewey lay on his sides. Beakely and Webby are more serious than usual as they stood near a board of information and at the centre of it was a picture of Bradford.

Beakely: F.O.W.L., the Fiendish Organization for World Larceny, is back. Long thought to have been eliminated by agents of S.H.U.S.H., they've risen again, led by a devious traitor.

Scenes then cut to Scrooge's office in the Money Bin where Scrooge informs Della, Louie and Lena sat in front of his desk. He points his cane at Bradford's picture.

Scrooge: Bradford Buzzard, the head of my board of directors, and my most trusted business partner, was surreptitiously (slams desk) spying like a sanctimonious snake of secrecy, SINISTERLY SLITHERING IN SLIMY—

Della, Louie and Lena exchanged looks over Scrooge's ranting.

Scenes shift back to the mansion.

Huey: Violet, remember that Steelbeak guy we encountered on our first date.

Violet: I remember him quite well.

Donald, Dewey, Webby & Beakely: Steelbeak?

Violet: He was a cyborg Hubert and I once encountered. He tried to assassinate us because we were close to discovering something we shouldn't. Hubert and I barely drove him off and survived.

Beakely: I know Steelbeak. He was one of the last agents FOWL had recruited before it fell. It seems they have been keeping an eye on us for some time now.

Dewey: Didn't you guys tell us about him in our sleepover?

Huey: Yeah, we did. He wore white, black pants, fancy shoes and he was as muscular as Launchpad.

Dewey: Wait a minute… Dewey widens his eyes in shock. That's the same guy I encountered in Funzo with Launchpad when we played the VR video game together. I forgot about the story back then 'till today. That means…the villain Launchpad and I faced was actually real life. I didn't think he was real, I thought it was a game.

Donald: Why would you assume it's a game?

Dewey: We were wearing high-tech glasses that took us to a different world, LP and I thought he was part of it.

Violet: It would seem FOWL's been trying to strike us down when we least expected it and it's almost worked because we barely managed to survive their agents.

Donald: FOWL hates magic, Phantom Blot could be a member of FOWL too.

Beakely: Perhaps. But FOWL's next betrayal could come from anywhere or anyone.

Webby: These are our top suspects.

Webby flips the board into a whiteboard to show a drawing of potential traitors: Lil Bulb, "Uncle" Donald, Fenton, Bluescreen Beagle, and "Louie". Donald was surprised to see himself on the board.

Dewey: Dew-abolical.

Violet: Huey reads his guidebook. That makes sense.

Donald: Donald is outraged. WHAT!? You think I'm an agent for FOWL!

Scenes shift back to the Bin where Scrooge brings out a device from his desk.

Scrooge: I've secured the bin with the most devious defence system known to man. Della is excited, Lena is raring to go but Louie is uninterested. I need you, the three most cunning individuals I know, to spot any weaknesses.

Louie: Louie brings out cherry pep and groans. All right, but only because I love the money- Uh, I mean, you!

He takes a sip of Pep just as scenes shift to the mansion again where Donald is desperately trying to wipe his drawing off the board, even climbing onto it but it's indelible.

Beakely: We have to be ready for another sneak attack, but with Webby's help, I will train this family to become the best prepared defence team of all time.

Now the three kids are deadpanning and Dewey crosses his arms.

Dewey: Mrs B, we don't need training. We're strong enough as it is. We've been training together for ages and Uncle Donald, Mom and Uncle Scrooge have taught us everything we need to know.

Huey: Not to mention we've got magical powers.

Violet: Plus, not to be offensive Webbigail, but there isn't much fighting skills you can teach Dewford since he's pretty much stronger than you and you've learned each other's moves.

Webby: We're not gonna teach new fighting techniques. We're gonna train you guys on how to deal with an Agent of FOWL so we'll all be ready.

Donald's efforts to wipe off his drawing cause him to comically spin around the board.

We go back to Scrooge.

Scrooge: We will be armed for every eventuality...

Then we go back to Beakely.

Beakely: Prepared for any possibility…

(Split Screen) Scrooge & Beakely: …So, what say you?

Dewey, Huey, Violet, Lena and Della cheer in determination.

(Split Screen) Della, Dewey, Huey, Violet & Lena: YEAH!

Louie remains indifferent as he took another sip.

Beakely and Webby deadpan as Donald hits the floor with swirls in his eyes.

Webby: You know attempting to wipe your drawing off the board makes you more susceptible to be a traitor.

Donald: Donald gets up glaring in outrage at Beakely and Webby. How could you two think I'm an agent for FOWL after everything we've been through!?

Webby: Webby and Beakely remain firm. We don't think you you're a FOWL agent. You're just our top suspect.

Donald: Have you both lost your minds!? What makes you think I'd ever work for those jerks!? That'd be the dead last thing I'd ever do! The day I work for FOWL will be the day I'm controlled by the Mind Stone or another mystical object!

Webby: A lot of people can be easily influenced, especially when it means FOWL can give you whatever you want. Plus, you were willing to go on adventures with Xandra, Jose, and Panchito after she said there'd be treasure involved.

Donald: That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard! I like treasure, but I would never do anything to dominate the world, especially through larceny, maybe Louie but not me! That kind of dumb excuse for me joining FOWL is the kind Launchpad would make.

Beakely: You can never be too careful Donald. This is FOWL after all. You never know who's been turned.

Webby: Webby lowers her eyes in suspicion. Besides, for all we know you're a Donald doppelganger.

Donald: The other kids gasp and Donald is set off. If I were a doppelganger could I do this!?

Donald holds his hands to the side and fires a thunder blast that destroys a suit of armour much to Dewey, Huey and Violet's amazement but Webby and Beakely are unconvinced.

Beakely: Still a suspect, doppelganger or not.

Donald: Well, here's what I think of your stupid suspect list.

He angrily slugs Beakely in the gut. She shouts in pain and drops down groaning much to Webby's shock as she ran over.

Webby: Granny! She glares at Donald. Uncle Donald, how could you!?

Donald: She should be glad I didn't decide to worse and blast her!

Webby: That's another reason why you're a suspect!

Donald: We're supposed to be family! We should trust each other, not suspecting each other as traitors!

Donald angrily scoffs at Beakely and Webby and stomps out of the room. The former spy and spy in-training earned glares from Dewey, Huey and Violet for their mistrust in Donald.

Webby: What? What'd we say?

Beakely: Beakely lifts herself up. Perhaps the traitor is not Donald?

(Insert Intro)

Unsurprisingly Della and Lena are excited, Louie isn't.

Della: Traps, huh? No problem. Where are they?

She spins a globe, look under the desk and plays with the stapler until Scrooge grabs her wrists and stops, forcing her to sit back down.

Scrooge: Please don't waste those. Each room of the bin has its own unique traps designed by Duckburg's most dementedly dangerous minds: Gyro, Quackfaster...

Lena: Is it weird that the "most dementedly dangerous minds" are all friends of ours?

Scrooge: I'll set the system to test mode. You three will try to beat each of my defences and if you make it outside without driven to the brink of madness... He casually turns his chair. I'll buy lunch.

Louie: They exchange looks. He really does not expect us to make it…

Lena: Relax, Lou, we'll make it. We've survived way worse than this, haven't we?

Louie: Yeah, but this time Scrooge is gonna kill us, not a villain.

Scrooge: Behold… Scrooge turns on the mini-computer. the ImpossiBin!

The entire room is covered in lines of light.

ImpossiBin: ImpossiBin, now in test mode.

Louie: Well, that sounds ominous.

Scrooge: Bradford won't best me again

Della: So, where do we start?

Scrooge: We'll start simple with the Hallway of Hidden Horror.

Now Lena is worried with Louie.

Louie: Oh boy…

Lena: Lena whispers in Louie's ears. Hey, is it just me or Scrooge acting a little more…tense than usual.

Louie: Glad to see I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Huey is examining his Junior Woodchuck Guidebook and Isabella Finch's journal.

Violet: There must be something in our guidebooks or Finch's journal about FOWL.

Huey: We just gotta keep looking.

Violet: Violet can't help but be nervous. Hubert…do you think we're ready for this.

Huey: Huh? For what Vi?

Violet: For FOWL? We may have faced Steelbeak before but he was there most recent agent and we barely survived. And I know we defeated Lunaris but… this is much different. We're up against an organisation who knows Scrooge McDuck in and out. With Lunaris it was just one man commanding army. With FOWL it's group of villains that have formed an unstoppable team.

Huey: Huey smiles and places a hand on her shoulder. That may be, but I'm sure we're more than ready for FOWL! As long as we stay united as a family and keep trusting one another FOWL won't stand a chance. That's how we've gotten through every one of our adventure. They may be a team like us but one major difference is they don't trust each other and they aren't family.

Violet: Trust… She smiles at her boyfriend. Yes, you're right, Hubert.

They share a smile until they hear and see Dewey is struggling to drag a sword into the room.

Dewey: So Beakely wants us to be ready for a fight, huh? Well, get a load of this! He tries to raise the sword but fails. This… Thiiiisss… Come on! He calms down. You know what? I don't want to terrify the enemy this early in the game. He puts down the sword. Strategy.

Violet: Might I ask why you need a sword from this mansion Dewford? You already have two sabres, blasters and a Keyblade. I do not see the point of you having another weapon.

Dewey: Because I can and this sword looks cool. Plus, since it's so heavy and I don't have super strength this will be good for training.

Huey: Fair enough. But how are you struggling to move it, anyway. Your Keyblade and twin sabres are twice as big and you move them easily.

Dewey: Guess those were just made of special light materials. He walks to Huey and Violet. So what are you doing? Nerd stuff?

Violet: Hubert and I looking for clues. If FOWL has been spying on us for so long they must know about our quest for the mysteries of Isabella Finch.

Huey: There has to be something in here about F.O.W.L. or Bradford or how they tie to the missing mysteries of Isabella Finch.

Dewey walks on the table snatching Huey's JWG.

Dewey: Right, when was the last time a book solved the problem?

Huey: The Junior Woodchuck Guidebook has the answer to everything.

Violet: But there are situations our guidebooks will not have answers too, which is why need to keep an open mind Huey.

Dewey: Vi's right, we won't find our answers from just looking in a book. Well, we're the Duck family and we're ready for anything. He throws the book away and Huey catches it. Now, pass the toast!

Huey opens the cloche, but instead of food there is Webby underneath holding spoons.

Webby: BOOM!

Dewey, Huey and Violet scream in horror.

Violet: Webbigail!

Webby tosses one spoon at Dewey pinning him to the wall by the back of his shirt. Huey and Violet ran for their lives but Webby gave chase and picked up another spoon. She tosses one at Violet and the hummingbird is pinned to the ground by her sleeves and she is well stuck. Huey almost escaped but Webby jumped onto him, effortlessly pinning him and sticking the third spoon right next to his face. It was like Webby was using a dagger of some kind.

Beakely walked in disappointed with the other kids.

Beakely: Excellent, Webby, I see you've already started.

She pulls the spoon out, releasing Dewey and after he's released Huey pulls Violet's spoon off before helping her up. The three of them are shaken up after the attack and Webby runs to her grandmother.

Beakely: F.O.W.L. can strike anywhere at any time. For your training today, Webby will pretend to be a F.O.W.L. agent. Webby cracks her knuckles. She will launch an attack on the three of you when you least suspect it.

Now the boys and Violet are terrified. The thought of Webby attacking them from every corner scares them.

Huey: At any time? Any place? But how can we prepare for that?

Beakely ignores his question and Donald is on a ladder outside, struggling to maintain his balance before dropping down and comically hitting his beak against the steps.

Beakely: In the meantime, Donald and I will secure the rest of the mansion.

Violet: Mrs Beakely, don't you think you're getting a little bit carried away. We just merely need to learn how to deal with an agent of FOWL, not scare each other.

Beakely: And that's why Webby will attack you as though she is an agent of FOWL.

Violet: That's not what I-

Beakely: Training starts now.

Webby: Oooh! This'll be fun! She runs up and wraps her arms around the three of them. (Whispers) I am Webby, Bringer of Death.

The boys and Violet are more scared than ever of what horrors Webby has in store for them.

Scrooge leads Louie, Lena and an excited Della out the elevator to a door.

Della: So, what do we got? A minotaur? Lava? Snakes made of spiders? I'm ready to be impressed.

Lena: Lena waves her hand. Please, it's Scrooge McDuck. His traps are bound to be something original. Alright, old man, what's our first obstacle!

Scrooge opens a door to a corridor full of purple-coloured sawblades and double-bladed axe. Louie gasp in sheer horror while the girls are unimpressed.

Lena: This is one of your deadly traps… a couple of lame purple sawblades stuck to the floors and walls. (Sarcastically) I'm sure FOWL won't see this coming. She crosses her arms. Lame.

Della: Louie sips some Pep. Yeah…Lena's right. I mean...the purple is a weird touch, but otherwise this is pretty standard.

Scrooge: Scrooge speaks sarcastically. Bless me bagpipes, you're right! Oh, I've wasted my hard-earned money on standard, easy-to-avoid traps. He brings out the security remote. Oh, well, maybe I should DO THIS!

Scrooge presses a button on the security remote. One of Gyro's bulbtech emerges from the ceiling and lights up the entire corridor with the same colour as the sawblades, making the completely invisible. Everyone but Scrooge is confused.

Lena: Whoa…what's with the purple lights!?

Louie: Wait, where did the saws go?

Della: And why can I still hear them?

Louie cautiously walks through the corridor while holding his pep. The can suddenly gets cut in half and the pep splashes. He drops the can looking terrified, then takes out another can from his pocket. Della and Lena are shocked while Scrooge smirks.

Scrooge: The Gearloose Ultraviolet Ultraviolent Bulb. It emits a special violet-covered light that makes anything purple completely invisible, including the saws.

Della: Now this is a challenge!

Lena: Oh yeah! Bring it on, man!

Louie: Mom, Lena, you got this!

Louie attempts to leave only for Scrooge to spin him around and he, Lena and Della push him forward.

Della: Nuh-uh! We got this!

Lena: Louie is terrified. No one's chickening out today!

Louie: Hey, I am not chicken!

Lena: That's right, you're one of the bravest guys I know and we're taking this trap on together!

Louie is still beyond horrified and not liking their chances for survival.

The same can be said for the group in McDuck Mansion as Huey is walking through the hallway, keeping a sharp eye out for Webby.

Huey: The suit of armour? No, predictable. Hidden doorway behind the candlestick? Meh, cliché.

Violet drops down attacking Huey. The both of them roll on the ground struggling to pin one another and fight each other off. They stop in a comical position after realizing they're fighting each other.

Huey & Violet: Violet/Huey! I thought you were Webby/Webbigail!

They quickly separate blushing deep red sheepishly after that little embarrassment. Violet nervously rubs her arm.

Huey: What were you doing up in the chandeliers!?

Violet: I was hoping to keep a better eye out for an attack from a vantage point.

They hear the sound of metal and deadpan when they turn to see Dewey still dragging and lugging the heavy sword with him along the hallway. He rests on the floor with a smirk.

Violet: Do you seriously intend to drag that weapon for the entire training, Dewford?

Dewey: Yes I am and I'll keep dragging it around until I can lift it like I lift my other weapons.

Huey: Dewey, that ridiculous sword isn't gonna save us. Clear-headed logic is. We're trying to figure out possible points of attack for Webby.

Dewey: Webby? Where? He swings the sword in panic and accidentally breaks a vase. He refuses to be deterred. Well, she's not hiding in that vase, so...

Violet: A well-trained Woodchuck prepares for any attack and any event.

Huey: That's right. She could be…anywhere…

They see Webby's shadow on the wall, meaning she's nearby. The kids jump out the wall for a surprise attack only to be met with shock.

Dewey: Got ya Web- huh!?

What they're seeing is really black paper that was cut to form Webby's shape and taped to make it look like they were seeing her shadow.

Webby: Did you enjoy my scherenschnitte, the ancient art of German paper-cutting?

The terrified boys and Violet turn and yelp to see Webby was stood behind them with her arms crossed and a crazy-happy expression.

Huey: Huey calms down and walks over. Very clever. You may have fooled us this time, but you won't fool us again.

When he touches Webby her head falls off, causing him to shout in surprise. Dewey and Violet gasp in shock.

Violet: A decoy? Then where's the real Webby?

The real Webby emerges out of hiding and is standing behind Dewey and Violet with a smug look.

Webby: I've also been working on throwing my voice.

Dewey and Violet stumble back to Huey as they yelp and hug onto each other. Webby walks by unimpressed over to Dewey's fallen training sword. Dewey is in fear as he watches his girlfriend effortlessly lift and throw up the heavy sword he's been struggling to drag for the entire night as though it were nothing but paper. Sure he knows she has super strength but tonight she was making it terrifying. And she does so with a smug look of arrogance. She proceeds to leave, resting the sword on her shoulder but then eerily.

Webby: Oh, and by the way… this isn't the attack. Nice sword.

With an arrogant grin she tosses the sword and is smashes right in front of her friends, causing them to yelp and Huey jumps into Violet's arms. Then in almost an instant she had disappeared and they were more shaken than ever.

Violet: Okay…I know Webbigail has super strength…but that was just terrifying.

Huey: Dewey, you know Webby better than anyone, what do we do.

Dewey: I-I don't know. She's not being the Webby I know and love! She's acting like a completely different person. I don't know what she'll do.

Huey: Well, we have to figure something out quickly or we won't have to worry about FOWL killing us, Webby will do it for them!

Violet: Perhaps I can try to talk to Webbigail and attempt to reason with her. She might listen to me.

We go back to the bin where Louie, Lena and Della are stood in the middle of invisible chainsaw, trying to figure a way to see and evade them. Scrooge is casually stood proudly watching his traps at work.

Della: Alright kids, it's us vs Gyro's Bulb-tech powered invisible sawblades! Tough spot, any ideas.

Lena: When you're dealing with something invisible the only way to see it is to spray with flour or paint or…

They turn to Louie taking another sip of his Pep. The looks on their faces force him to sigh in acceptance, especially since his survivals at stake.

Louie: Fine, if I have to.

Louie throws Lena another can of Pep which she spray in front of the splashing all the sawblades in front of them.

Lena: There they are!

Della: Move!

They make a run of it, dodging the sawblades that were painted in Pep. Lena and Della exchange smirks.

Lena: All we have to do is spray the sawblades with Pep until we reach the exit!

Della: Louie, Pep me!

Louie: Oh man, do I have to!?

Lena: Louie!

Louie: Alright, alright!

Louie tosses Della a second can of Pep which she opens and sprays the drink in front, revealing another sawblade which they run past but almost get cut up by another nearby.

Scrooge: It seems you might just be a tad bit doomed you oafs!

Lena: Louie and Lena deadpan at Scrooge's evil laugh. Okay, now that was just evil.

Louie: This is hard enough, do you have to insult us!?

Scrooge: Yes, yes, yes, making you feel bad is all part of trap.

Della: Another Pep.

Just as she said that Della and Lena look to see Louie drinks down his final Pep, causing him to become sheepish and making them annoyed.

Louie That was the last one, sorry, trying to survive makes me thirsty.

Lena: Lena facepalms. Ugh…Louie! Well, if we can't outsmart our way guess I'll just use my magic.

Lena's hands flare up with blue energy but Scrooge casually presses another button and magical writings are revealed everywhere around the Bin's walls.

ImpossiBin: Magical defence systems activated.

The writings glow with a red light and Lena's magic suddenly disappears much to her shock.

Louie: Lena, what are you waiting for? Blast these sawblades!

Lena: I can't! My magic just disappeared on me!

Scrooge: The walls of my ImpossiBin are made out of special materials designed block the use of magic. FOWL will not use magic, so we shouldn't use it either. You'll face my defence system with powers of any sort.

Lena: You couldn't have told us that sooner!

Della: Della thinks. Okay, so we're out of Pep and can't use any of our powers. Plan B, I can't see the sawblades but if I can use my robot leg to find them… She moves her metal forward and it grinds against one of the saws. Her scream turns into a laugh of joy. THIS IS SO COOL!

Lena: Well, that's one way to solve a problem I guess.

They cautiously moves forward with Della feeling out for as many sawblades as she could. It was going well until she gasps from feeling there's now sawblades everywhere around them which means no way for them to move onwards.

Della: And I'm stuck…

Scrooge: Yes! If you lot can't work your way through here then FOWL doesn't stand chance! He brings out the remote. Right, I'll just enter my password and shut the system down. To his surprise the password he entered wasn't accepted. Eh…well that's odd…I must have got my number wrong.

Lena: Seriously! You don't remember your own stupid password!?

Louie: You're the oldest man in the world! How is your password not 1234!?

Scrooge: I am the only person on Earth that knows this password!

ImpossiBin: Scrooge types again but once again his password is wrong. Password incorrect, you are now locked out of the system.

Della: We're what now?

Scrooge: Oh…there's nothing, it just means I-I no longer have the ability to turn the security systems off and all communications are blocked until the system is shut down.

Della: Not good news. So…you're saying…

Lena: We're stuck in here? And we can't get help from Webby and the others.

Scrooge: I'm afraid so. We cannae call for help. If we want to get out of my bin alive…

Louie: We'll have to survive the ImpossiBin for real!

And the only exit is blocked by sawblades. The family is completely surrounded with no way to escape and Scrooge makes his way over using his cane to feel out for the sawblades.

Della: Okay, no big deal we're trapped in a room filled with invisible saws but I've been in worse spots. I mean I escaped the moon, granted that took years.

Scrooge: You have to admit, I've really done it this time.

Louie: STOP SOUNDING PROUD OF THAT!

Della: Ugh…stupid Gyro, stupid Bulb Tech.

In response to that the Lil'Bulb hanging from the ceiling turns red with anger, turning the entire room red and making the sawblades visible. They look up to see the bulb go back to being purple and saws disappear. They've finally found a weakness, when Gyro's bulb gets insulted they turn red, turning the entire room red and making the saws visible since they're purple.

Lena: Great, so once again our lives are in danger not because of magic but because of Gyro's dumb, stupid Bulb Tech!

Once again it glows and saws become visible for 5 seconds.

Louie: Wait, Bulb Tech, whenever Gyro's bulb's get mad they always turn red and try to kill us but they never do because they're so glitchy!

It happens once again. Now they know how to escape and Scrooge is outraged with the flaw. Louie, Lena and Della exchange happy looks.

Lena: The saws are only invisible because that Bulb makes the entire room purple!

Louie: When it's red, we can see the saws!

Scrooge: Gyro allowed a flaw into my systems! I paid millions for this wealthy watered waste!

Louie: It happens again. That's it Uncle Scrooge! We have to keep insulting!

Lena: Finally, my insults can be used to save us. Hey, stupid Bulb! Bulb Tech is the dumbest, lamest and most pathetic technology that's ever been invented, makes sense since the creator is just as pathetic as his dumb little bulbs!

It glows red and they quickly evade the first set of saws.

Louie: I've heard of dim bulbs before but you've got to be the biggest burnout I've ever seen!

They make another break for it and halt in front of the last set of saws right near the exit. Now it was Della's turn and her insult was the biggest.

Della: Another classic Gyro failure along with his weird tiny glasses and his dumb tiny hat and his complete to perform even the basic functions required to pass for a toon!

The bulb is at its angriest after Della let's out all the insults of Gyro she's had bottled up.

Lena: Whoa…that was the biggest insult I've ever heard in my life.

Louie: Wow…Mom, you had that Gyro insult locked and loaded, huh?

Della: A man makes you chew black liquorice for a decade, you come up with some insults.

They quickly make a break for the door. What was supposed to be a test has turned into a fight for survival.

Speaking of survival, Dewey, Huey and Violet are having a hard time surviving Webby's extreme and horrifying training.

Violet fearfully walks through the corridors, looking for Webby but also afraid to encounter her, considering the way she's been terrifying them of late.

Violet: Webbigail? Are you here? We need to talk.

Unbeknownst to her Webby is hidden in the shadows above, jumping from chandelier to chandelier. When Violet hears rattling she looks up gasping in fear but finds sign of no one which made it easy for her to trip on some wire. A pillow is show from a chair, hitting Violet and she falls back with a shout. She opens her eyes to gasp in horror at Webby hanging upside down from the chandelier with dart guns aimed right her and an evil grin on her face.

Webby: Hello. Meet my friends Des and Troy, because when I put them together… they destroy. (1)

She fires a barrage of darts and Violet runs for her life screaming in sheer horror and panic. Webby relentlessly follows after her via her grappling hook while continuing firing the darts that Violet continues screaming from, until she hits a panel on the floor that causes holes to open up in wall in front and they shoot out arrows. Violet screams even louder and the next thing she knew she's stuck against the wall with 5 arrows stuck to her sweater and trousers. Webby hung down in front via her grapple gun and tugs on Violet's sweater with a disappointed look followed up with a grin.

Webby: Come on, Violet! You're much smarter than this! If you can't handle or anticipate a simple trap like this then you and the others are nowhere near ready to handle FOWL.

Violet: Before you leave me to process the terror I've just went through can you permit me to speak my mind out!?

Webby: Speak.

Violet: Violet tries to be sincere. Webbigail please, I'm advising you as your friend and sister to stop this.

Webby: Webby widens her eyes in surprise. Huh? But, why Vi?

Violet: Webbigail, I understand we must all be ready for FOWL, but this is going too far. What we were hoping for was training to be ready for FOWL, not more trauma and torture that we've already been forced to endure.

Webby: Unfortunately, Webby being Webby takes this the wrong way. And that's what this is all about! To give the kind of torture and training FOWL would give to their agents so we know how to counter them and get ready to strike our hidden enemies down!

Violet: Uh…I think you misunderstood what I said-

Webby: Thanks for the support! See ya!

Violet: Wait!

Too late, Webby pulls back onto the chandelier before turning her head to Violet.

Webby: Oh, and by the way Vi… Her look and voice become deviously ominous. This wasn't the attack. The real fun begins soon.

And with that Webby disappears, leaving Violet to groan over her inability to understand what she's doing is wrong.

Violet: Ohhh…by sweet Akhiezer's theorem... what did I do to deserve this…? I tried to help Hubert and Dewford but instead I ended up making this worse…

Violet struggles hard but she manages to escape the arrows, dropping down with a yelp and tearing some of her clothes in the process. Unfortunately, she finds she landed on another panel, which results multiple machine weaponry to appear and she gasps to find herself covered in laser marks.

Violet: Her voice becomes squeaky. Newton's Apple…

Dewey is walking along the hallway a bit fearful of Webby attacking but tenses when he hears Violet screaming and lasers and missiles blasting.

Dewey: Vi?

Dewey runs to a corner only to stop in shock when Violet onto the floor on her chest, bruised and singed. She's panting in pain and exhaustion and when more lasers fires she screams, prompting Dewey to pull her to safety and they hide against the wall.

Dewey: Violet, what the heck happened!?

Violet: Webby has gone insane, Dewford! She and Mrs Beakely are determined to train us like they're FOWL agents until we break! They've set up traps everywhere around the mansion to train us!

Dewey: Didn't you try talking to her!?

Violet: I did, but that only made her more determined! Both of them have gone completely paranoid and taking this training too far.

Dewey: Well, what are we supposed to do!?

Violet: Right now…Webbigail is filled with far too much energy and with the way that it's being vented out we all may not last much longer. The only way we can truly defend ourselves is…

Dewey: Dewey worries when she saddens. Is what, Vi?

Violet: …Is to engage her in combat.

Dewey: Dewey widens his eyes in horror. WHAT!? You mean…fight her!? You're saying we might have to fight her!?

Violet: In the worst case scenario…yes. Engaging Webby in combat would be the best way to vent out that excess energy as well as her fears. Plus, as I recall you once told me you and Webbigail had fought once before and you reached a deeper understanding. Perhaps if you were to fight her again it might bring some sense to her.

Dewey: Dewey is shaking his head. NO! No way, forget it! I'm not fighting Webby again! She's my girlfriend! She might be crazy right now but I love her! I don't want to hurt her again! I'm afraid if I fight Webby again I'll sink down to a level I'll never forgive myself for stooping to! Just because Webby and I understood each other better after our fight in Ithaquack doesn't mean I liked it. I mean, sure, it was an awesome fight but on an emotional level it didn't feel right.

Violet: Violet places a hand on Dewey's shoulder with a smile. Dewey, I understand your feelings. Believe me, I don't feel it's right for you and Webbigail to fight. I'd do it myself and as Lena would say: "Slap some sense into her"… She frowns. …But Webbigail is stronger than I am and in the traumatised, anxious state that he's in Huey won't be able to fight. You're the only one who's strong enough to hold your own against Webby long enough to convince her that this is all wrong. Think about it, Dewey, if Webbigail keeps up this training she might end up doing something she'll regret for the rest of her life… like injure her family… or worse.

Dewey: Dewey's eyes widen before looking down in sadness. I…I never thought of that before. He hugs his knees, almost about to cry. What do I do? If I fight Webby again, I'd be going against everything I stand for as a boyfriend… protecting and loving her.

Violet: I'm sorry, Dewey, I truly am, it isn't fair, it shouldn't be you but it has to be. Part of being a boyfriend or girlfriend is ensuring that the other stays on the right path and they do not end up doing something that will destroy him or her. Webby may not realize it yet but she needs you to set her back on the path of trust.

Dewey: But…what if I become a bad person, Vi.

Violet: Dewey…you are not a bad person. You never have been, never will be. I've known you long enough to see you as one of the greatest people who have lived. Webbigail sees you the same way; otherwise the Keyblade wouldn't have chosen you. She gives a kind smile. Just know that if you do feel as though you've become a bad person I will share that burden with you.

Dewey: You will?

Violet: I suggested it, so it's only fair. That's what friends are for right.

Dewey: Dewey manages to force on a smile. I…don't know what to say. Thanks Vi. He sighs. Let's see how things go…if it all goes to far…then I'll fight. Hopefully, it'll be the last time.

Meanwhile, Beakely opens the door to the Other Bin with Huey popping up from behind her.

Huey: Uh…Mrs B, a word. They walk down the stairs. While I really appreciate you training us, so fun, it's bit hard to focus when an attack can happen at any time.

Donald is on a ladder setting up security cameras in the Other Bin.

Beakely: That's the point of the exercise, we need to be prepared.

Huey: But I am prepared.

Donald once again struggles to keep the ladder balanced until it turns flat and he falls flat on his face.

Huey: Wait…I knew nothing about this secret chamber until Webby showed it to us last year. And behind these doors are monsters and artefact beyond my wildest imagination! He begins to lose his sense of reasoning as he moved back up the stairs in fear. I see…new information, no problem, old Huey is great at rolling with the punches.

Beakely is confused by the strange behaviour, not realizing what her actions are doing to the children. Donald then walks up to her dusting himself off.

Beakely: Donald, have you finished setting up all the cameras around the Other Bin.

Donald: Yep, everything's all set up. Donald then gives a glare. But are you sure you want ME to set this up, as far as I'm concerned I'm not trustworthy in your eyes.

Beakely: Beakely gets annoyed. Are you still angry over that!?

Donald: How could I not be angry to know that one of my friends don't trust me and think I'm a FOWL agent?

Beakely: We never said you were a FOWL agent, you're just a suspect! With FOWL on the loose again it's not safe to trust anyone.

Donald: Trust is what got us this far Agent 22 and if we start mistrusting each other then this family will be torn apart! Speaking of trust, why didn't you tell me you were having Webby train the kids? I never authorised or gave you permission for that.

Beakely: The children's training is not your decision to make. This is my training so you answer to me.

Donald: I've already told you once before, I answer to no one but myself.

Beakely: That kind of attitude and lack of discipline is what will result in our downfall against FOWL.

Donald: The only thing that'll result in our downfall is that you can't trust anyone and from how scared Huey is your training could kill the kids before FOWL even gets their hands on us. Don't think I didn't notice how traumatized he looked. What kind of training is Webby giving anyway?

Huey bursts into his room driven to the brink of insanity and anxiety.

Huey: WE KNOW NOTHING!

He gets next to a concerned Dewey (who is supposed to be with Violet currently) clutching his head, his mind struggling to process new information.

Dewey: Whoa, Huey, it'll be fine. I know Webby's really good but I've just come up with the perfect plan. He walks over to his drawer and presents himself wearing a moustache. She can't find us if we're not us. This does nothing to ease Huey at all as he drops to his knees then his sides in a fetal position. Dewey helps him sit up. Hey, take it easy, I know this is scary but I also know I've never met anyone smarter than you. We're the Duck Boys, we'll be ready.

All of a sudden another Dewey (the real Dewey) comes in to greet his brother.

Dewey: Hey Huey, hey me- wait…what!?

*Dewey is stupefied and horrified. When Violet comes in to see two Dewey she gasps in horror but none could be more frightened than Huey right now. If that's the real Dewey by the door then who has he been talking with?€

He whimpers as slowly turns to see "Dewey" is actually Webby in disguise. She gives off smug, arrogant and evil grin as she threw off the moustache and shook her head. Her hair turns back to normal and the moment she reveals her Huey moves back anxiously whimpering in terror as Webby stomped towards him with an evil grin, like she was going to kill him.

Violet: Ohmygosh…

Dewey is beyond horrified and creeped out with Webby's imitation of him and Violet is appalled by the emotional torture his boyfriend is going through. Huey gets cornered and Webby is stood with her hands on her hips.

Webby: Also, I've perfected the art of impersonation. Stick around long enough with your boyfriend and best friends and you can imitate them perfectly. (Dewey's voice) Boom! "Dew-ppleganger"! He learns her head right in the terrified Dewey's face. Oh and this still isn't the attack.

Huey sweat and whimpers in fear until he can't take it anymore.

Huey: DEWEY! GET US OUT OF HERE!

He delivers a kick in the face that sends Webby screaming (in her normal voice) to their closet. Dewey uses her Super Speed to grab Huey and Violet's hands and blast out their room.

He zooms across to the foyer.

Violet: Where are we going!?

Dewey: We're getting out of here and running the Bin! It's the only place we'll be safe until we figure out what to do about Webby and Beakely!

He ran to the door and the three try to exit only to comically slam into the door without it being opened much to their shock, causing them to hit their backs.

Huey: It's not opening!?

Dewey gets a text message and looks to see a message sent by Webby. They all read it together.

Dewey: "Nice try, but no one's going anywhere. I've glued all the doors out the mansion shut."

They see the door has indeed been glued together so they can't escape but Dewey isn't giving up.

Dewey: You'll never get us alive!

He tries to jump out the foyer window only to find the glass is made out of rubber that sends him flying to his brother and sister-figure. They hit the door comically disorientated. Another text message is sent.

Violet: "And I've replaced most of the glass in the mansion with rubber so you can't escape through the windows too."

Huey: Then that means…

Violet: We're trapped. The only way we can make it through this is to…

Dewey: …survive Webby and Beakely's training for real or hope Uncle Donald finds out what they're doing to us and intervenes.

Huey: What's the point of waiting! Huey is close to tears. We're all gonna die! There's point of living anymore.

He hugs his knees tightly, rocking in fear. Dewey and Violet do their best to comfort him.

In the Other Bin, after setting up some more security cameras Donald is holding an iPad watching Dewey, Huey and Violet's fear and trauma through the other camera's he's installed throughout the mansion. To say he is horrified, appalled and disgusted by what he's seen is to say the least. He turns red and snaps the pad in half.

Donald: Oh…don't worry Dewey. I'll intervene alright, I'm going to intervene. BEAKELYYYYYYYYY!

We go back to the ImpossiBin, where Scrooge's group is screaming and falling down a shaft after surviving the sawblades room and a Time loop room. They fall through an exit and land in the archives. They manage to get up.

Della: Whew! We finally got out of that time loop room! Whew! We finally got out of that time loop room! Whew! We finally got out of that time loop room!

Louie: It takes Louie shaking his mother to stop her. Snap out of it Mom!

Lena: Ugh…I don't know what was more exhausting, that or my ex-Aunt, that or my ex-Aunt, that or my ex-Aunt.

Louie: Louie shakes Lena too. Don't you go crazy on me too Lena.

Lena: Sorry. They look to Scrooge, So what are we dealing with next old man?

Scrooge: We've made it to the archive. Quackfaster designed this room.

Lena: Everything looks normal to me. What traps did she put in some dumb library?

Scrooge: They join Scrooge. Believe it or not I have no idea. She kept her plans a secret, even from me but if I know Quackfaster we should be prepared for something manically mystical at any moment. Nothing happens yet. I'm sure something would've by-

When he steps on a tile with a symbol it glows green and so does he. Scrooge is sent screaming up the ceiling and now he lays on in, as though it were the ground. He's upside down.

Louie: What the-!?

Lena: What the heck just happened!?

Louie gets a book, he throws it onto the tile and it flies up. Scrooge catches it.

Scrooge: Ah, Quackfaster, you genius! Look around the room kids! Ancient Rosa Runes, they change your field of gravity, oh, I'd like to see FOWL deal with this.

Louie: That would involve us surviving this.

Lena: Forget about FOWL, we're all gonna die anyway if we don't figure out a way to get out of here. And what's worse, we'll die in the most boring place on Earth.

Louie & Lena: A library.

Louie: He looks to Scrooge. How do we get you down?

Scrooge: Scrooge is unable to jump back down. I may need a wee bit of help.

Della: Don't worry, I got this!

Della looks to a rune but Louie and Lena know better.

Lena: Hold on, wait!

Louie: NO! Don't do it!

Louie tries to hold his mother back but Della jumped onto a rune pointing to another direction. Della and Louie are surrounded in yellow light that sends them flying and shouting in the other direction. Della grabs one of the shelves and Louie holds onto her organic leg.

Lena: Lena reaches out. Louie! No!

Della: And Aunt Della!

Louie: Relax, babe! We're fine…for now I guess.

Della: She cringes. But, uh…we're gonna need help too.

Louie: Why do you always have to rush in without thinking?

Della: Sorry, hard habit to break down, last time, promise. It's up to you Lena.

Lena: Lena cringes. But what am I supposed to do! How do I turn the gravity back to normal for all of you!?

Scrooge looks to the very edge and on the wall is a tile different from the others. He points to it for Lena.

Scrooge: There! Lass, look! That's the master rune! If we touch that all our gravities should return to normal.

Lena: Lena tries searching for things to help. There has to be a way to reach them. I can't use magic so there's gotta be another way.

Louie: Lena! The books! Grab whatever you can and send them to Scrooge!

Lena: Lena is confused. Uh…Lou, as much I love throwing away books now's not the time to-wait a minute… She looks up to Scrooge, seeing she's directly below him and gasps when she realizes what Louie's suggesting. Of course! Louie, you're a genius!

Louie gets a couple of books and throws them onto the tile, they're sent up for Scrooge to grab and begin stacking until Lena throws enough books for Scrooge to create a big enough stack.

Scrooge: Atta lass!

Lena climbs up the shelf and Scrooge climbs up his book stack. They reach out for another as far as they could, connecting hands and pulling themselves up respectively. Scrooge and Lena stand one each other's feet and air-walk towards Louie and Della like they're tightrope walkers. They struggle to maintain balance but manage to arrive near Louie and Della are who are barely holding on.

Lena: Ready guys!

Louie climbs up her mother. Louie, Lena, Della and Scrooge reach out and connect hands together, resulting in the gravity getting messed up for them when they form a square and then a spinning wheel that rapidly flies across the library screaming. Della manages to straighten out and press the Master rune with her robot leg. They glow once more and the gravity turns back to normal. This results in the four comically hitting the floor but they're alive.

Louie: We're alive! We did it! Way to go Lena!

Lena: Thanks…

Scrooge: Scrooge groans. Lousy, ineffective death trap…

Louie: They all glare at Scrooge. That is a good thing!

Lena: Do you want us to die!?

As for Dewey, Huey and Violet they're at their wits end. They're hidden in the boys' room where Dewey and Huey are sat in the middle in fear, holding the training sword together. Violet slams the door shut and anxiously locks it.

Violet: There! No one can get in or out now!

Huey: I can't take this anymore!

Dewey: Just attack us already! This is no way to live!

Huey: Wait! Live, that's it!

Huey gets up and Dewey falls with his sword.

Huey: I get it! This must all be a lesson on how we can't live in fear!

Violet joins Dewey and both are confused, that all sounds too good to be a true and a bit of a cliché. They lower their eyebrows.

Dewey: That doesn't seem like a Beakely lesson.

Violet: That sounds like a bit of a cliché Hubert…

Huey: That's what makes it so clever! She fooled us! Ha! There was never going to be an attack.

Convincing himself that there's no attack Huey lies on his bed to relax but is met with a horrible sight when he sees Webby hung above him with a deadly expression and an arrow strapped to her back.

Webby: This is the attack.

Huey gasps in horror and fear.

Dewey, Huey and Violet run down the foyer screaming in fear and horror with Webby hot on their tail feathers. She grinds and jumps off the stairs, firing an arrow that sends out a bola. It wraps around Dewey and he drops down carpet.

Webby chases after Huey running for his life. He trips on a carpet lump and comically rolls onwards until his legs slam against the wall. No one heard the sound of Huey's ankle breaking. He sits up, holding it as Webby stood in front oblivious to his physical and emotional pain as he held his ankle in fear and horror.

Huey: No, no, no! How can I be ready when I can't I trust what I know!

Violet helps Dewey get out of his ropes and gasps to see what Webby's about to do.

Webby: Betrayal lurks around every corner! It's game over!

Violet tackles Webby and they're in brief struggle on the floor.

Violet: Stop it Webbigail! That's enough!

Webby kicks Violet off and fires another bola that wraps around her body. Violet hits her back, ensnared on the floor. Webby gets up with another arrow ready and prepares to finish Huey off but before she could fire Dewey arrives and clutches Webby's hand much to her surprise when she turns to see her boyfriend's stern look.

Webby: Dewey?

Huey & Violet: Dewey/Dewford!?

Dewey sternly looks down in sorrow, tears leaving his eyes from guilt over what he's about to do. But for his brother…he looks to Webby crying.

Dewey: I'm sorry, Webby.

Webby cringes and groans loudly when Dewey squeezes her wrist.

Webby: OW! Dewey! Stop! You're hurting me!

Dewey ignores and then just twists his girlfriend's wrist while lifting it up and she lets out a scream of pain, feeling her bones already cracking. Dewey twists more before grabbing the bow with his other hand and then spin kicking Webby in the stomach and sending her flying and screaming. She lands hard near the stairs and struggles to get up while holding her hurt wrist. She turns around to her boyfriend, both are equally furious.

Webby: Dewey what was that for?! You almost snapped my wrist off! How could you!?

Dewey: Webby this has gone on long enough!

Webby: What's that supposed to mean!?

Dewey: Dewey tosses her bow and arrow away. I love your energetic personality and all but you've gone too far this time! You AND Mrs. B have been terrifying us out of our minds; we feel unsafe wherever we go now because of you! This isn't like you, Webs! I wanted to be flattered of your impression of me, but it was just creepy and wrong, especially during a time like this! Plus, Huey and Violet hurt right now! Can't you see that!?

Webby: Webby looks to a terrified Violet and Huey. I'm sure they're fine!

Dewey: No they aren't! I can't believe you'd hurt us like this Webby! You're my girlfriend, Violet's your sister! We're the Duckburg Six! We're family! We're supposed to trust one another, not kill each other for training! It's like I don't even recognize you anymore!

Webby: Dewey, we have to be ready for FOWL! They're coming! Do you think they're gonna be nice with us! We have to train like they would or we'll never know how to beat them!

Dewey: Not like this! This is absolutely crazy! I won't put up with it anymore! None of us will! I've had it with this training and sure as heck won't stoop to FOWL's level! I think I'd rather die than hurt my own family over this!

Webby: Webby becomes angrier and disappointed. How dare you become a quitter during a time like this!

Dewey: I'm no quitter! I'm just putting an end to this training before it hurts us more than it already has! My brother's scared and injured now. He needs help! And if you're gonna keep attacking him and Violet while they're down then you can believe that I'm going to protect them both… even if that means fighting you again!

Dewey makes a couple of moves and motions before getting into a fighting stance. Webby has her beak open in shock, tears welling up in her eyes.

Webby: Dewey…you'd actually fight me…even after everything we've been through together and admitted our love.

Dewey: Dewey cries again, tears leaving his eyes. It's because of that, that I don't want to fight you Webs! You're my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt you again! After our fight in the temple I swore I'd never hurt you again. But…I'll fight anyone who tries to hurt my brothers, sisters or the rest of my family! And if hurting you is what takes to knock some sense into you about trust…so be it…

Huey: Dewey, no!

Violet: There's no need for this Dewford! Forget what I said before! We can find another way!

Dewey: I wish there was…but there isn't.

Webby: Webby opens her eyes in anger. Fine…if that's how you want it…

Webby does a couple of motions before standing on one leg and getting into a karate stance.

Webby: Let's do this Dewford.

Violet: This is horrible…

Huey: They're going to fight each other!

Beakely watches via the security cameras in her room.

Beakely: Very well done Webby, now let's see if Dewey has what it takes and is ready for FOWL.

Dewey and Webby are just about ready to duke it out. They're stood glaring at each other in their fighting stances with Huey and Violet (the former still clutching his ankle and the latter still tied up watching worriedly.

Dewey: It didn't have to come to this again Webby?

Webby: Yes it did.

Their fight begins and Dewey and Webby duke it out, rushing at each other and trading a flurry of punches and blows, both are evenly matched as they're unable to hit each other for now. Webby throws some punches but Dewey uses his arms to block and hands to parry before shouting and throwing a punch that Webby jumps to dodge.

Webby: You're too slow Dewey! You're gonna have to do better than that!

Dewey growls before jumping and shouting as he threw more punches, followed up by a couple of kicks that Webby manages to block. Webby throws a punch and chops right but Dewey dodges and blocks them. Dewey and Webby rapidly and angrily exchange punches and kicks.

Huey and Violet watch their battle in fear and horror.

Dewey blocks a blow from Webby before throwing a punch and mid-kick only to miss and the process repeats.

Huey: I was horrified when they told us about their fight on Ithaquack but having to watch their 2nd one in person is even worse!

Violet: I only hope that Dewey can bring Webby to her senses before it's too late.

Dewey and Webby continue exchanging blows until Dewey ducks and lands a punch right in the stomach, causing Webby to scream in pain.

Huey: Webby should really just give up now that Dewey's serious about this. He's way stronger than her, if this keeps up she might get injured.

Violet: Webbigail can't be underestimated even if Dewford's stronger than her now, she knows a variety of fighting techniques that he doesn't.

Webby steels her nerves under Dewey, locks on and throws him to the floor on his face. She then grabs his legs and bends them back so hard his feet reach his face and he screams in pain.

Webby: Trust me! This hurts me more than it hurts you Dewey!

Dewey: The same…goes for me…

Dewey's cheeks become hot red as he pushes off with his hands for a somersault and rams Webby's head into the floor, causing her to scream once more. Dewey then grabs her wrist and after a good spin tosses her away. She's sent screaming but recovers in time to bounce off the wall to launch flying kick. Dewey blocks with both his arms and pushes Webby away but then in an instant Webby elbows her boyfriend in the chin. Dewey strikes back but Webby ducks and punches him in the stomach before elbowing him to the ground on his face. When the pink-loving duck does a leg sweep Dewey speedily back-flips and cartwheels backward.

Both Dewey and Webby are already panting a little and bruised up.

Webby: Okay, look, while I admit this is one of the coolest fights ever why don't we just go back to the training ones.

Dewey: That wasn't training! That was torture and Huey's been pushed to edge because of it! No more!

Webby: Fine! If that's how you want it…!

Webby blasts off and when Dewey horizontally Webby flips above him and then elbows him in the neck but Dewey spins around for a kick in the face that makes her scream. He launches a kick with his other leg only for Webby to dodge and follow up with a punch to his face that has Dewey hits his back hard.

Dewey jumps back on his feet and super speeds to headbutt Webby hard and send her screaming out through the rubber window which is stretched so hard breaks through and hits the backyard hard. Dewey jumps out the broken window as Webby gets up to see his bruised boyfriend stood with his fists up and some veins showing from his face. Webby gets angry when she stands.

Huey: They're evenly matched.

Violet: I'm not sure which of them will be victorious.

Webby launches a flying kick in Dewey's face, sending him screaming into wall and making a small crater. He bursts out with his speed and knees Webby in the forehead before elbow dropping her in the stomach.

Huey and Violet are in fear and sadness as they hear their siblings/figurative-siblings grunting and duking it out.

Dewey and Webby scream, exploding with blue and pink aura before flying at each other. Dewey and Webby lock elbows hard, Dewey throws bunch which Webby blocks by crossing her arm and then she launches a kick only for Dewey to bring up his arms to block.

The resonations of the blows they exchanged was shaking Killmotor Hill itself.

Soon the adventurous couple locked hands and grappled, screaming with all their might as they burst with magical energy. A small explosion is created and it engulfs them.

Huey: If they keep this up the whole mansion is gonna blow up!

Donald is watching the whole fight through another iPad and seeing how Beakely training has forced one of his favourite couples to fight each other was the last straw.

Donald: That's it! You've gone too far 22! I'm stopping this training!

He proceeds to run back upstairs to save his nephews.

Dewey and Webby are stood opposite of each other surrounded by some dusts and rubbles. They're panting in exhaustion, they're bruised and their clothes are little tattered. Webby has a mark on her forehead from getting kneed. They're smirking as they stood in their fighting stances.

Webby: Those were some amazing moves.

Dewey: I learned from the best, including you.

Webby: You've…really gotten strong Dewey…

Dewey: Thanks…so have you Webs…

Webby: I've trained intensely since I was 4 and you came and caught up to me like nothing in the year I've known you. You really are amazing.

Dewey: So are you Webby.

Webby: You know you're welcome to stop this anytime you want.

Dewey: Never! Not until you come to your senses and realize what you've been doing is wrong!

Dewey and Webby fly at each other exchanging a couple of blows until they land punches on each other's faces and they shout in pain but that doesn't stop them. Dewey knees Webby in the stomach so hard it stretches out back and she screams. Dewey then delivers a blow in the face that sends her flying into Donald's houseboat.

Webby flies out tackling Dewey and they smash through mansion walls.

Huey and Violet yelp when Dewey and Webby burst out the stairs and roll on the floor in pain. Dewey gets on his knees but Webby drops down from the air to launch a roundhouse kick but Dewey deflects by getting on his hand to perform a break dance and then jumping in the air, flipping and performing a drop kick in the forehead that sends Webby shouting and stumbling back. Dewey throws another punch but Webby somersaults underneath his arm, he throws some punches and kicks but Webby cartwheels back to dodge them all until she catches Dewey's ankle, twisting it a little with a smirk. She tosses Dewey above her shoulders and smashing through one of the walls.

Dewey bursts out in rage at Super Speed, landing a knee in the stomach, followed up with a blow to the face that sends Webby screaming into the other wall. The agent-in-training leaps out the hole and lands behind Dewey to launch a spin kick but it's effortlessly caught.

They grit their teeth at each other with glares until they exchange more blows. Their fists keep meeting, then they lock knees and once again they grapple. They push with all their strength but Webby with her super strength is slowly overpowering Dewey who gets pushed and bent backs lightly. However, Dewey finds the strength to match Webby and push back, his bruised face becoming red.

Dewey: Don't…get cocky, Webs!

Webby screams when she's kneed in the gut and even more when Dewey gets on his hands to send her flying with a double kick. Dewey leaps to grab Webby's hair and smash her into floor but Webby grabs her boyfriend's arm and smashes him instead. Dewey retaliated by tugging her shirt collar and smashing her hard on the floor. Webby then grabs his arm and tosses him up.

With a scream she flexes her insane muscles underneath her clothes before rushing with a burst of speed just as Dewey lands and delivers a punch so hard in his stomach it stretches. Dewey screams in pain and chokes on his breath but he steels the pain long enough to deliver the same kind of punch in Webby's stomach and now she's screaming and choking.

Violet: This is too horrible to watch…

Huey: Dewey…Webby…

Dewey and Webby punch each other's stomach harder and harder and despite the immense pain they keep going. They eventually land a punch at the same time and scream in agony. They unleash kicks in the face that sends them both spinning back. They leap for midair combat, Webby delivers a kick that sends Dewey flying back but he retaliates with Spin Attack and smashes his girlfriend to the floor.

Dewey lands back and pants in exhaustion, as does Webby when she struggles to get up. Both are sweating a lot but are still willing to fight.

Dewey: I don't mind calling off this fight now if you decide to call of the insane training. It's gone too far, look what it's doing to us Webby!

Webby: No! I won't stop! Not until you're already for FOWL like I am!

Dewey: If you're ready for FOWL why do you need to push us so hard till we break from trauma!

Webby: Because that's exactly what FOWL would do! We have to train as though we're them if we're going to be ready for them!

Dewey: And that involves mercilessly attacking us from every corner and almost killing us! WE'RE NOT FOWL! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FAMILY!

Webby: DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS EASY FOR ME!? I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO TRAIN EVERYONE LIKE THIS BUT IF WE DON'T PREPARE OURSELVES THOSE MONSTERS WILL DO WORSE TO US THAN WHAT GRANNY AND I ARE DOING NOW!?

Dewey: And if you don't stop what you're doing now you'll end up killing us all before FOWL even gets the chance! But I'm not giving up Webby! I'm gonna keep fighting you until the girl I knew and loved comes back to me!

Dewey unleashes his Spin Attack and flies at Webby. She smashes her face and she shouts in pain. He bounces off the foyer walls like a pinball and repeatedly smashes his girlfriend. Her screams get louder and she's eventually crashes into the stairs groaning in pain. Dewey bounces off the door and flies at Webby who gets up with her head slumped down. But when Dewey gets inches from her face she looks up and catches his still-spinning body Webby screams in pain as Dewey's spin attack grind against her face and chest, her scream becomes its loudest. Webby grits her teeth, finding the strength to clutch hard and with a shout of anger finds the strength to toss Dewey away and throw him into the wall. He crashes into another room much to Huey and Violet's horror.

Huey: Dewey!

Webby is on the floor panting in pain after the exhausting fight but finds the strength to get back. She's covered in so much bruises and tatters but despite that she frighteningly approaches Huey and Violet, picking up her bow and arrow. Huey whimpers in fears as he clutches his ankle and Violet could do nothing but watch.

Huey: Please…don't do this…please.

Webby: Like I said before…betrayal lurks around every corner! It's game over!

Webby takes aim with her arrow. Huey gets up to try run again only for his leg to crack and he drops down on his side shouting and clutching his kneecap in pain. The sight of this finally brings some sense to Webby as she finally becomes concerned and a little guilty to see his pain.

Webby: Huey? She reaches her hand out. Let me see…

Huey: Stay away from me!

Huey backs away in fear and Webby is taken aback by his fear off her.

Dewey: NO! STOP IIIITTT!

Webby is taken out of her thoughts when Dewey bursts out the hole and tackles her to the floor. Having finally had enough his anger overtakes him once more and Dewey viciously delivers a barrage of punches shouting out everything he's tried to keep bottled up for the whole day. Webby was screaming in sheer pain and agony from the ruthless blows and the rest are in horror.

Dewey: STOP IT! STOP IT! JUST…STOP IT! DID EVERYTHING WE GO THROUGH TOGETHER MEAN NOTHING TO YOU THAT YOU'D GO THIS FAR! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

Dewey keeps punching Webby and she kept screaming loudly.

Violet: THAT'S ENOUGH DEWEY, STOP IT!

Dewey gasps, realizing what he's doing to his own girlfriend and pulls back. He widens his eyes and beak in horror when he sees what he's done to Webby. Just like in Ithaquack he has badly bruised her face and she now has a black eye. Webby lifts her head up, groaning in pain as she covered her black eye. She looked like she was about to cry and became gravely concerned when he saw the horrified look in Dewey's face.

Webby: Dewey…?

Dewey's lip trembles, tears stream down his face as he cries over what he almost did to the love of his life. In an act of self-contempt Dewey runs up the stairs rubbing his arm against his teary face without looking back. Webby pleadingly reaches out in tears.

Webby: DEWEY! WAIT! COME BACK!

Dewey doesn't listen and just disappears into the hallway. Webby struggles to process what just happened; she just chased away her own boyfriend. She then looks to Violet looking away and an anxious Huey. Webby tearfully and nervously makes her way to Huey who panics and runs.

Huey: Get away from me!

He tries to run across the carpet only to trip and break his leg more. He shouts and clutches it as Webby runs over to reach.

Webby: Huey stop! Don't move! You're hurt!

Huey: Go away!

Huey sends out a couple of blasts before attempting to crawl away from Webby as fast as he could. She dodges and makes multiple attempts to help him.

Webby: Huey, let me take a look at your ankle!

Huey: No! I can't trust you anymore! I can't trust anyone anymore! I have to assume every attempt made to help me is just a trap! Or worse, everyone I know is a FOWL Agent! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Webby: It was an accident, I'm sorry!

Huey: That's what you want me to believe! I'm not falling for anymore tricks!

Webby: He sends out another blast. It's not a trick this time! I'm sorry! Let me help you, Huey, we're family!

Webby grabs Huey's shoulder only for him to turn and deliver a kick in the stomach, followed up with an energy blast to the face that sends Webby screaming on her back. She clutches her face writhing in agony while Huey becomes exasperated.

Huey: STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!

Webby gasps, her heart completely shatters. These words were like an icy dagger in her heart. Tears well up in her eyes and Violet gasps in shock.

Webby: I'm a…monster…

Huey: YES! YOU ARE! JUST LIVE ME ALONE!

Huey quickly crawls up the stairs only to run into Donald who was sternly stood above him. Huey whimpers in fear and hugs his leg crying his eyes out in fear. Donald picks up and holds his nephew in his arms. Huey was so terrified he falls into unconsciousness and Donald gives Webby the death glare. She fearfully backs away as she approaches.

Webby: Uncle Donald! I…I…I can explain! I was just training everyone and it all went a little too far! I-

Donald: Training? You mean torture and killing everyone, right?

Donald presents the iPad in Webby's face and she's forced to watch everything she's been doing to her friends and boyfriend: Tormenting Huey, Dewey and Violet with her skills, Huey's fearful reaction in the Other Bin, Violet almost getting killed by her and lasers, her impersonation of Dewey and terrifying Huey, her recent attack on her friends and her fight with Dewey and it was all done with an arrogant smug grin on her face. When the tablet turns off Webby is filled with guilt and remorse over what she's been doing to her friends, her beak and eyes wide open in shock. She looks to the unconscious Huey and then to Violet who looks down in sadness.

Webby then looks up at Donald still glaring at her.

Webby: Uncle Donald! I… I… I-

Donald: Save it! I'm not interested in hearing excuses! I'll deal with you later young lady.

Webby cries even more as Donald turns his back on her to leave with an unconscious Huey in his arm. Webby is left to process everything that's just happened, she looks around to see the damage that has been done around the mansion and then to Violet who is still tied up.

Webby walks up to her in guilt.

Webby: Violet… I… I… I'm so…

Violet angrily looks away shaking her heads.

Violet: Don't…just don't Webbigail…

Webby: No! Please, Vi, I-

Violet: You've officially become worse than the monsters you've been trying to prepare us for, you and Mrs Beakely.

Webby: Webby is hurt to hear this from one of her best friends. Y-you don't mean that… please, tell me you don't mean that. We're best friends, we're sisters!

Violet: That's what we're supposed to be but today you threw that all away and almost killed us all. We wanted to help you Webbigail but you didn't listen to us and now look where we are. Huey's traumatized and Dewey is racked with guilt over hurting you, you were even willing to ignore and attack Dewford who always believed in you. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Webby: Violet, you have it all wrong! I was just trying to-

Violet: I have nothing more to say to you.

Webby is in tears to see even one of her best friends now rejecting her. She then picks up her bow and arrow to see a small reflection of what she's become and done.

Webby: What have I done…?

Clapping is heard from behind and the girls look to see Beakely approaching them with a proud smile, still oblivious as to the trauma that's happened.

Beakely: Well done Webby, you've cornered your target. As for Huey and Violet they've proven themselves unprepared, Dewey has proven himself untrustworthy since he doesn't have the killer instinct to finish the job and Donald has shown he's too soft to be a warrior. The look in her eyes is almost evil. Now incapacitate her.

Webby doesn't want to disobey her grandmother. She looks to Violet who's fear expression turns uncaring as she turns away.

Violet: Go ahead and do what you must Webbigail. As far as I'm concerned our friendship means nothing to you anymore.

Webby: Violet, that's not true. I-

Beakely: Webby, in order to defeat FOWL we must be strong and to be strong you'll need to make sacrifices, including friendship and relationships.

Webby: Webby is stunned with what she just heard. Granny…?

Beakely: Now finish her off.

Seeing the look in Violet's eyes and remembering how heartbroken Huey and Dewey became because of her finally snaps Webby to her senses and she fully realizes how wrong this is and all she's really been doing is torturing the people she loves. Finally growing a spine she tosses her bow and stands up to her grandma.

Webby: Granny, this doesn't feel right. She gestures to Violet looking down. Look at what this training's doing to us! Look at what it's done to me and Dewey!

Beakely: FOWL is coming, we could lose everything. And if relationships must be sacrificed, so be it.

Webby: But we're family!

Beakely: If you won't train them, I will. Violet, defend yourself!

Beakely gets in a fighting stance and Violet gasps in fear as she frantically tried to get escape her ropes. Webby glares, seeing that there's no reasoning with her grandmother she has only one option.

Webby: No.

Violet: Violet is surprised. Webbigail…?

Despite her injuries Webby manages to do a couple of motions before standing on one leg and getting into a karate stance.

Beakely: Beakely smirks. Alright then, if you want to train this way…let's do this.

Violet: Webbigail, no!

Webby: It's okay, Violet. Dewey stuck his neck out to defend you from me, now it's my turn to protect you from Granny this time.

It's Webby vs Beakely, granddaughter vs grandmother, the student vs the teacher.

Reference

(1) Thor Ragnarok

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

477 27 48
My first fan fiction my goal is 1k reeds I'm open to suggestions for adventure Huey Dewey Louie'dad Ducktales belongs to Disney RJ was a boy...
6.8K 12 9
Ducktales Movie 4 - Moonvasion Endgame
15.4K 89 41
Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten
50.4K 1.5K 19
Louie always had inner demons, but when they start to get worse, Louie questions not only his bad side but his good side. (Contains: bad thoughts, b...