Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten

Von LandofEvil42

Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten Mehr

Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 1
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 2
Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 3
Quack Pack Part 1
Quack Pack Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 1
Louie's Seventeen Part 2
Louie's Seventeen Part 3
Louie's Seventeen Part 4
Louie's Seventeen Part 5
Louie's Seventeen Part 6
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 1
Rumble for Ragnarok Part 2
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 1
The Phantom and the Sorceress Part 2
The Engagement Ring
Lets get Dangerous Part 1
Lets get Dangerous Part 2
Lets get Dangerous Part 3
Lets get Dangerous Part 4
Lets get Dangerous Part 5
Lets get Dangerous Part 6
Lets get Dangerous Part 7
Lets get Dangerous Part 8
Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 1
Escape from the ImpossiBin Part 2
Teamwork Makes a Dreamwork
New Gods on the Block
The True First Adventure
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 1
Tales of The Duck Couple Part 2
Fight for Castle McDuck
The Last Adventure Part 1
The Last Adventure Part 2
The Last Adventure Part 3
The Last Adventure Part 4
The Last Adventure Part 5
The Last Adventure Part 6
The Last Adventure Part 7
The Last Adventure Part 8
The Last Adventure Part 9

The Trickening

314 2 1
Von LandofEvil42

It's the spookiest time of the year…Halloween! The night when people dress up in costumes and kids go trick-or-treating in search of candy… or pulling pranks and that's what the Duck Boys, Duck Girls and Team Magic intend to do today.

They're all dressed in costumes.

Dewey is dressed as Darkwing Duck.

Huey is dressed as Gizmoduck.

Webby is dressed in a demonic costume based on Balor, Demon King of the evil eye.

Violet is dressed as a scientist. She wears a purple lab coat and a pair of goggles.

May is dressed in an orange Hawaiian shirt and a brown cowgirl's hat.

April is dressed as an actual cowgirl. She wears black skirt, black tights & webbed boots, yellow sweater, brown vest and a hat with a yellow band and bow attached to it.

June is dressed as a girl rockstar. Two lightning bolts painted above her eyes, she wears a black vest with skeletons playing guitars, purple wrist bands, black and purple striped tights and black webbed boots.

The 7 kids make preparations for their Halloween adventure, getting supplies, strapping backpacks and a map.

Huey: This is it. One night, every house in town, and we'll score enough to last us all year. Suit up!

Huey shines a flashlight before putting on his visors. Dewey places his hat, mask and for some reason an eye patch on, Webby brings up her scary hood and the rest get their respective head wears on.

Huey: Blathering blatherskite, I love Halloween. The pageantry, the mischievous pranks, and of course the trick-or-treating. Yep, this will be the best Halloween ever.

Webby: So says I, Balor, demon king of the evil eye.

May: Everyone is confused. What?

Webby: The evil eye curse that plagued seventeenth century Europe?

They don't know anything about that, not even Violet and April.

Violet: I'm sorry, but I've never heard of such a thing.

April: Neither have I, and we're the smart ones.

Webby: Webby is clearly stoked and makes passionate gestures. The roots of Halloween, a day to disguise yourself to trick the demons or appease them with sweet treat offerings, a celebration of fear and conquering that fear.

Dewey: Dewey casually rests his hands behind his head. I'm Darkwing Duck on a pirate adventure.

Huey: And I'm Gizmoduck.

May: I'm a cowgirl on vacation.

Dewey and Huey fist-bump and then Dewey and May high-five as Webby drops her head in annoyance.

Webby: You're supposed to blend in with the monsters by wearing scary costumes.

Lena: Lena steps up from behind. Scary, like this?

They all look to see Lena dressed in the same outfit as Magica, only the dress goes above her ankle. The white parts of her hair are black, the pink highlight is purple, she wears black heeled-shoes and her feathers are light green.

She leans against the door frame as smirks at their surprised looks.

Lena: Boo.

April: Whoa…now that's scary.

Dewey: You're dressed as Magica?

Huey: Why would you dress as the person you hate most Lena?

Lena: It's because I hate her that I dress like her. During the old days when I was her slave I'd always dress up as my ex-aunt and boy was she ticked off. That's pretty much one of the rare moments I enjoyed myself till I met you guys. This is just a costume I wear to annoy and mock her as much as possible.

June: They smile in understanding. Wow, bold move Lena!

Webby: Magica's outfit and feather colours look better on you than they do on her Lena.

Lena: Thanks, Webs. She places on her witch hat.

Webby: She points to Lena. See, that's the kind of monster you should dress up as.

Dewey: Darkwing Duck is scary enough. He isn't the terror that flaps in the night for nothing.

Violet: Not all children dress up in terrifying costumes like you Webbigail.

June: Besides, there's nothing scary going on, we're just going out to get candy from other houses, plain and simple.

Louie: June's right! There's nothing scary or terrifying about tonight.

To their confusion Louie is leaning by the door frame in his Secondary outfit, no costumes.

Huey: What are you supposed to be?

Louie: Louie places on Huey's cap and mockingly imitates him. "Nuh, Junior Woodchuck rule nine million, duh." Halloween is about candy and only candy!

The kids except for Huey who's frowning burst out laughing.

April: That's not in the rule book but it's funny!

Lena: Lena punches Huey. He nailed you Hu!

Huey: Annoyed, Huey walks up. You are a lazy costumer. That absolutely sounds nothing like me. They fight for the hat. Quit stretching my hat!

Louie: Louie pushes him off and Huey quickly straightens his helmet. We have the same head! Forget the leg work; I've got a plan that'll make us candy billionaires.

June: Oooh! Candy Billionaires!

Lena: I like the sound of that! I'm listening to this guy's halloween plan!

Louie: You're not gonna regret it! Nothing is going to scare me-

The lights suddenly turn off much to their fright and Scrooge bursts out of the pumpkin on the table wearing a glowing skeleton outfit and holding a skeletal cane.

He roars and the kids scream in horrors.

Scrooge: Leave this house…! Violet hugs onto Lena, Huey with Louie, June hides behind the Sofa and the rest fall on their backs until Scrooge lifts his mask and reveals his face. …Because there will be no Halloween handouts here.

He claps the lights back on. This is gonna be one interesting Halloween.

(Insert Ducktales Halloween Intro)

The kids and all the adults, including Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto who came to visit are stood outside the gates which Scrooge shuts tight. The Sensational Seven are all dressed in costumes.

Donald is dressed as an angel, wearing a light blue sweater (A/N: Not a robe. Hated the robe.), white shorts up to his knee caps, wings and a fake halo is above his head.

Della is dressed as a demon, wearing a red sweater, red shorts, a cape and hairband with horns.

Daisy is dressed as a bat sorceress, wearing a purple dress with vampire symbol in the centre, purple boots with bat boots, black cape and a witch's hat. (1)

Mickey is wearing a black vampires outfit consisting of a red shirt beneath black blazer, black shoes and soles, fangs, black bowtie and a black cape red on the inside.

Goofy is in his Frankenstein's monster form which he takes when he's in Halloween Town. (2)

Minnie is also dressed as a vampire too. She's wearing a pinkish/purple blouse, matching boots, with patterns, a black cape wrapped around her neck with red/pink patters inside, fake fangs and matching bow. (3)

Pluto is dressed as a wolf, covered in grey fur and wearing wolf ears and claws, his regular face still visible.

Scrooge: This house is closed for Halloween.

Daisy: Everyone is disappointed. Let me guess, you don't wanna bother spending money on candy and then giving them away for free to children, do you.

Scrooge: Of course I don't, why would I want to waste money on something and then give it away for free?

Minnie: Oh, Scrooge. Half the fun in Halloween is handing out treats to all those adorable children in their costumes.

Goofy: I know I always had fun trick-or-treating with Max when he was just boy.

Scrooge: Handing out treats does not get me money, so no handouts.

Della: Aw, but we were gonna do a haunted house.

Donald: I want to give out candy for trick-or-treaters.

Della: And I wanted to scare those trick-or-treaters so that they'd never close their eyes again.

Mickey: And we were planning on getting ready for a Halloween Party. McDuck Manor was the best place to have one. You even gave us permission.

Scrooge: The party is tomorrow. We have plenty of time to get ready. If you want to do a haunted house go bother Launchpad. I'm going guising. Back in Glasgow, this was the one night a year I could eat sweets like a rich man's son. Through sheer hard work, I earned more treats than all the kids in town, and every year I aim to reclaim that glory.

Huey: Huey just puts his visors on. Enough chit-chat. Move out.

Huey leads the kids out of the manor and Scrooge prepares to go too.

Donald: But what if kids stop here for candy?

Scrooge: Scrooge places a bowl on the floor and a card that reads: 'Take one'. Oh no! It appears someone has taken all the candy already, but who? It's a spooky Halloween mystery.

Daisy: They all deadpan at Scrooge. You're a horrible old man, you know that, right?

Scrooge: Aye! And on this time of year I'm proud to be a tyrannical old man who doesn't share his sweets.

He childishly laughs and dances away from the manor.

Goofy: Well, at least after all these years Scrooge hasn't lost his Halloween Spirit. We oughta give him credit for that.

Mickey: Some things have never change I guess.

Pluto barks in agreement before howling.

Della: Della pouts with her arms crossed. Phooey!

Donald: Ah, Launchpad's house will be fun.

Della: Ew boy, Launchpad's house, cheesy movies, handing out candy, not terrifying kids... Donald looks like he's about to cry and the rest comically wave at her to not say such things so she gets innocent. …In a fun way.

Minnie: Minnie giggles. Oh Della, it's wonderful to see that over a decade on the Moon hasn't affected your Halloween spirit.

Della: Of course not. This was one of my favourite times of the year. And I have a bunch of holidays I'm gonna make up for! She counts. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, St Patrick's day…

Donald: Just try not to overdo it with scaring kids Dell.

Della: Della wraps her arm around Donald. Oh, come on Don. A little scare won't hurt anyone.

Donald: Maybe a little scare won't but a traumatizing one will.

Della: But they'll be traumatized in a good way.

Daisy: You know, I remember when we were kids the two of you were absolute pros when it came to Halloween.

Donald and Della proudly smile, remembering those days.

Della: Heck yeah we were! Remember those days Don!? You and I were the King and Queen of Trick-or-treating.

Donald: You bet I remember. Those days when we were kids were the best. You and I were number 1 when it came to getting candy and playing pranks. No one could compete with us!

Della brings out an album book titled: 'Creepy Twins Halloween Memories' from her toonspace and opens it up to reveal a collection of old photos.

One picture were 3 years old Donald and Della dressed as cats, next photo were 7 years old Donald and Della dressed as a salt and pepper and finally a photo of the twins dressed as zombies when they were 12.

Della: Twins in costume, the people totally ate it up. (4)

Donald: On Halloween us Duck Twins were the Creepy Twins.

Mickey: They share a high-five. Oh yeah. I remember those days. You two really were experts when it came to Halloween. No one could compete with you.

Goofy: And the others kids would often run in terror just from hearing the Creepy Twins get mentioned. You two were really excited whenever Halloween came.

Minnie: For sure. You were even willing take us with you on your Halloween Adventures.

Della: Hey, the more the merrier. Boy, I miss being a kid.

Donald: Yeah, me too.

Della: Della thumbs over to her brother. Though Don here seems to have lost his Halloween Spirit by giving away candy instead of terrifying kids. Donald slaps the back of her head. OW!

Donald: No I haven't. We're grown up now Della, I've moved way past scaring people. This is just my way of celebrating Halloween now.

Della: A pretty lame way.

Daisy: Anyway, we're all gonna head to the town's square to set up a stand, put on a Halloween show and give out candies for free. Do you two wanna join?

Donald: No, I think I prefer to go around handing out Candies to trick-or-treaters.

Della: And I prefer to go around and scare those trick-or-treaters so they'd be scarred for life in a fun and good way.

Minnie: Suit yourselves.

Mickey: We'll see you both for the party.

Donald & Della: See ya guys.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto take their leave and the twins exchange glances.

Donald: So Della, shall we go to Launchpads.

Della: Well…I guess it's not like we have anywhere else to go.

On the streets Huey lays out the map with Violet and April's help.

Huey: First up, Rockerduck Estates for the big bars and candy corn relay. Then down to Silverbeak for the haunted hayride spooktacular. And I've scheduled bathroom breaks, so just... He cringes a little. Hold it till we get to Mrs. Clopax. Great bathroom, freshly tiled.

Louie just steps on the map and it sticks to his foot, disrespecting Huey's plan.

Louie: Or, we could go to one place, and get all the candy you could ever want.

Dewey: Dewey is excited. We're going to a candy store!?

Louie: No, it's night time. Candy stores are closed.

May: May excitedly shakes April. We're gonna rob a candy store!?

Louie: Louie facepalms. Buh, no.

June: Though that would be pretty fun.

Lena: I know I've robbed plenty of Candy Stores on Halloween. They look to Lena surprise. What, you live on your own, you find ways to make the most of it.

The kids (With Dewey and his brothers stood at the centre) are stood in front of an old house broken down with windows and chairs moving on their own. Most are quite frightened but not Louie for once.

Louie: We're going... to Hazel House, the most haunted house in town.

As for Donald and Della they were stood near Launchpad's house but to their confusion it's been heavily fortified like it's the end of the world.

Donald: What the…? Launchpad?

Della: He couldn't have crashed all these in one night.

Donald: It's like he's getting ready for the end of the world. You don't think there's another invasion happening, do ya?

Della: If there isn't then I really hope that this is just a little prank Launchpad's playing.

They take a closer look at the metal wall in front of them. Donald knocks but there's no response so he prepares to punch his way in until they hear chainsaws whirring. They see Launchpad stood on the wall wearing some sort of mechanics outfit, a garlic necklace and a terrifying mask.

Launchpad: OH! No! Stay away!

Donald and Della scream in horror with the former accidentally swallowing candy which he chokes on. Launchpad recognizes his friends and lifts his mask up in surprise.

Launchpad: What? You two? Hurry, get in here before the next group arrives.

Donald is choking and struggling to spit out the candy he swallowed as Della inspects Launchpad's fortress in excitement.

Della: Look at the authenticity, the detail, this will scare any kid. I was wrong. Launchpad is a pro. Tonight's gonna be horrifying!

Della slaps Donald's back and he spits out the candy he swallowed.

Back with the kids, Louie has taken the lead of the trick-or-treating which is about to turn into a spooky haunted house adventure.

June: So Lou, what's there to know about this haunted house? You sure it's not fake?

He runs up the gate reading from the book.

Louie: Ahem, legend says, long ago, the house was hastily built on a gateway between the living and the dead. Every treater who dares to enter disappears along with their candy... candy... candy... Which means there's year's worth of free candy inside!

Lena: Whoa! Seriously, there's year's worth of candy inside and no one has bothered trying to get it! This town is filled with a lot of chickens!

Dewey: Yar! A treasure fit for a superhero on a hunt for treasure!

May: Yeehaw! Now this is a score worthy of a relaxed cowgirl!

Louie: One last sweet score and we will never have to trick-or-treat again. Louie excitedly walks through the gap in the gate. Candy... for... life.

Huey: Nice story, but I've never even heard of this place. We want to trick-or-treat, not chase some phony myth from a phony Huey.

Violet: Well, in his defence Hubert everything we've thought to be a myth turned out to be real.

Huey: Okay…I can't deny that.

April: Even if it is real, I think I prefer the traditional trick-or-treat hunt for candy. It's the most fun and scheduled way.

Huey: Yeah, me too!

Louie: Well I don't, besides, if it is just a myth then no harm in getting to the truth. He points at the house. Junior Woodchuck rule 60-whatever: go-in-that-house-now!

Dewey, Webby, May, Lena and June are the only ones excited.

Webby: A chance to test my costume, and mingle with monsters? I must go!

Webby runs in first.

Dewey: With my cut, I can finally open that 24-hour candy store I've been dreaming about since ten minutes ago!

May: Hey I dreamed of that store first! Plus, I've always wanted to see the inside of a haunted house! Let's do this partner!

Dewey: Let's get dangerous! ARR!

Dewey and May excitedly follow her.

June: A chance to get a lifetime supply of candy and never do the grunt work of trick-or-treating ever again! I'm so in!

Lena: That makes two of us! I've got to see what's in there!

Huey: June and Lena are next to run in much to Huey's dismay. Guys, wait!

Violet: Well, since we're outvoted 2 to 1 I supposed we might as well join in. What's that saying again?

April: If you can't beat 'em, join them. Let's see what's in their partner.

Huey is shocked to Violet and April follow the other kids. He sighs in defeat and reluctantly follows, struggling to get through the gate at first but gets in. The 9 kids arrive at the door with Louie proceeding to open it up only for the knob to fall off.

Huey: Huey speaks sarcastically. Oh, no, we'll never get in, now, time to move on. Louie gives an annoyed glare as Huey attempts to leave. This place is clearly… Suddenly the door opens on its own. …abandoned…

Louie: Louie mischievously clasps his hands. The bigger the trick, the sweeter the treat, trademark Louie Duck- I mean Junior Woodchuck rule 3-

Huey angrily walks in and pushes Louie aside.

They all walk in the old house and it's just as they expected it to be, rusty, abandoned and spooky. They look around for clues except for a sceptic Huey.

Louie: There's candy around here somewhere, keep your eyes peeled. Louie ends up tripping on something.

He picks up a candy bar wrapper, reading the label and then seeing a trail of wrappers leading to a door. That must be where the treasure is.

Louie: There, that door!

He runs to the door only to see his brothers, girlfriend and friends nervous. Only he seems to be the one excited to face the dangers in this house.

Lena: Louie, we're starting to have second thoughts about this. Are you sure this is a good idea. This all sounds too dangerous.

Louie: Come on guys, we have a ghost butler. We have faced all kinds of monsters.

June: Gee, Lou, you're much braver than usual today, which is weird considering this is supposed to be the scariest time of the year.

Louie: Hey, after dying twice in an invasion, there's almost nothing that can scare me anymore. We're the craziest adventure family of all times! What's going to scare us here? Nothing! He's a little silent, refusing to go first. So...go for it, Dewey. You too, May.

Dewey and May are a little nervous but pluck up the courage to walk to door and open it. They take a deep breath and step inside. The door closes and no screams of horror come from the room.

Louie: No scream, great.

Webby and Violet get nightlights out of their backpacks before the former kicks open the doors.

Louie: Nothing scary in there at…all

When they step inside, the nightlights and Lena's using her magic reveal the room to be a lot more terrifying than they originally thought. It's filled with shelves and creepy toys.

June: You were saying?

Louie: Oh boy.

The door closes on its own, trapping them for the time being. April tries to open but it's in vain.

April: I can't open the door. It's shut tight!

Lena: You mean we're trapped!

Louie: Louie tries to keep up the brave facade. Focus on what's important. Let's find candy.

Huey: You mean "Let's find Dewey and May?"

Louie: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah them too. He whispers. Candy for life.

They all begin to walk through the room past the shelves of creepy toys as they try to remain brave.

Lena: This place is really freaky. Whoever used to live must've moved out because he realized he was living in a dump.

June: Ok, June, just try and be brave. Block out the scary thoughts and think about the lifelong worth of candy you'll have.

April: I seriously doubt there's a fortune of candy in a place like this. It's really scary. I think I prefer getting candy the old fashioned way.

Violet: In all my years of book reading I've never really taken interest in a place such as this.

Huey: April's right, we should be at Miss Swineson's bobbing for apples. He fearfully looks into the eyes of a doll. You know, fun times, not grim, traumatizing times.

Dewey: Over here guys!

May: You won't believe what we found!

Dewey and May's voice came from further down the room.

Webby: Dewey?

They follow the direction their voices came from but to their great confusion Dewey and May are sat in front of a fuzzing television. They can't see their faces.

Dewey: I found it, the mother-lode. It's all here.

Louie: Dewey, May, what're you doing?

Dewey: Nothing.

They yelp to see the real Dewey and May approach them out of nowhere. Then who are the ones in front of them.

May: We couldn't find any candy fortune here, sorry Louie.

Dewey: And what are you guys doing?

April: Wait, if you two are here…then who are they?

The fake Dewey and May twist their heads, revealing themselves to be puppets. One of puppet Dewey's eyeballs pop out, making the kids shout in horror. They then turn to see puppet versions of all of them, making them scream stumble away in horror. Creaking is heard and the kids turn to see a chest open. Creepily emerging from it was large puppet man laughing sinisterly as it walked towards the kids screaming and stepping away in horror. They all quickly ran for their lives.

Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, May, April and June made a run for the door, opening it only to find another one. They open again only to reveal a smaller one behind. Huey opens this one and this time there's an exit. They look back to see the puppet monsters closing in, causing them to scream and scramble inside the escape hatch screaming.

They roll out a regular, lying on the ground as Louie and Lena shut it fast. They all pant in fear and exhaustion.

Lena: That…was close! Real close.

Louie: Candy for life! Candy for life! Candy for life!

Puppet Dewey: Puppet Dewey's head pops out the door. Candy for DEATH!

Louie: Don't you turn my motto back on me!

He quickly shuts the door, beheading the puppet and moved it back in with his feet.

Meanwhile, Donald, Della and Launchpad are stood by the metal wall, getting ready for the trick-or-treaters. Della is more excited with horrifying children.

Della: So what kind of haunted house we running? Gas station of horrors: Years ago, torched in an accident, we are what remains. L.P. is the evil mechanic, I'm your demonic helper and Donald you're the victim.

Donald: Donald lowers his eye unamused. Very funny, Dumbella.

Della: Della gets annoyed. You know the only thing that was good about being on the moon was that I didn't have to hear that annoying name.

Launchpad: Launchpad lowers his head. Shh! They're coming!

Della: Okay, I love the commitment. We'll wing it.

They all hide as kids dressed a muffin; fire truck and bumblebee approach them. Donald gets ready to throw out candies and Della gets ready to scare. Launchpad prepares his chainsaw and mask. The girl proceeds to knock the door only for them all to yelp when the lights shine on them and LP emerges screaming with his chainsaw whirring.

Launchpad: AH-AH! Back to your sulphur pits, oh demon spawn!

The kids scream and run for their lives in terror. Della emerges seeing LP overdid it and didn't give her a chance to scare anyone.

Della: Uh…boo.

Donald: Happy Halloween!

Donald throws out candy only to see the kids are no longer there.

Della: Okay, L.P. Maybe don't come in so hot next time? Give us a chance to-

Launchpad: Suddenly he becomes dramatic. Every year they come.

Della: Uh…yeah, every October 31st.

Launchpad: They come for you too?! He jumps down walking away in guilt. No! No, no, no! This whole night is my fault.

The Duck Twins are completely clueless to see how clueless Launchpad is.

Donald: Huh? What the heck are you talking about? What do you mean this whole night is your fault?

Della: What do you think is going on here?

Launchpad eerily turns his head before motioning the twins to follow him.

Launchpad: Come with me, and I'll reveal my tale.

The twins exchange confused looks before following their friend in his home.

Back with the kids there haunted house expedition took a bad turn. Louie and Lena tried to block the puppet monsters from escaping as the rest got up.

April: This candy hunt just turned into a survival mission!

Huey: We need to find a way out!

Louie: No, not yet! Try all the doors!

Lena: Lou! Maybe for once in our lives we should listen to Huey.

Louie: We haven't searched all of the house yet! Trust me!

Dewey opens a door only for a horrifying clown to emerge. He screams and quickly shuts it.

When Huey opens a door it revealed a mass of goo with a duck-shaped skull in it. He wastes no time shutting it.

Webby opens a door only to almost get caught by a giant crab claw.

Lena almost gets clawed by a Frankenstein arm.

Violet yelps, barely avoiding getting caught in a lobster claw.

June stumbles when she almost got kicked by a Frankenstein foot.

April screams when she almost gets caught by monsters and quickly shuts the door on it.

May screams when she gets roared by a purple tentacle monster.

The kids gather; there's no door they can escape through and soon the monsters all come out their doors, slowly approaching and growling at them all. Webby then steps up to try her costume.

Webby: It is I, Balor, the dark lord! To attack me, my fiends, is to attack one of your own!

The monsters were confused and baffled for a bit but continued growling and approaching the scared kids.

Webby: Our costumes didn't trick them.

May: Of course they didn't! No one knows who Balor is!

Louie steps on another candy wrapper and sees a trailing leading out the back door.

Louie: Candy! He points. Over there, the last door! It can't be any worse than in here!

The kids make a break for it and burst out the door, shutting it the moment they escaped and blocking the monsters away. Before they could breathe sighs of relief they find themselves in a spooky and foggy graveyard.

Huey: Why would you ever say that?

As for Donald's group, the Duck Twins are sat on a sofa and Launchpad pulls in a canister to sit on and tell his spooky tale.

Launchpad: The Hungries, that's what I call them, the soul-sucking ghouls that... haunt our streets on this night.

Della: …You mean trick-or-treaters.

(Story skip)

Launchpad tells the tale of when he was a child, his visit to Hazel House and how he "accidentally unleashed demons into the streets of Duckburg simply from reading a scroll he found on the floor. They go around stealing souls and stuffing them in pillowcases" and he's been hiding in a bunker every October 31st ever since. It doesn't take a detective to understand that Launchpad does not know what Halloween is. The "demons" are kids in costume trick-or-treating, the scroll was probably a candy bar wrapper and what they're stuffing in pillowcases are candy.

Della: So, to be clear, you think this night is a monster curse that you unleashed on Duckburg as a child?

Launchpad: Yes.

Della jumps down excitedly with her fists pumped.

Della: AWESOME! I'm in!

Donald jumps down in shock.

Donald: What!? He looks to Launchpad. LP! This is a big mistake! Those weren't demons you saw those were just kids! This isn't a monster curse night! This is just a special time-

€Della quickly and comically covers her brother's beak and he's unable to get his words out. Della is comically sheepish.*

Della: Please forgive my brother; he's just a little delusional right now. Why don't you keep an eye out for more…Hungries and I'll get some demon hunting tools ready.

Launchpad: LP gives the thumbs up. Awesome! Thanks Ms D. Launchpad panics when he hears knocking. Another Hungry!

Launchpad goes out while Donald grabs Della's arm, frees his beak and bites his sister.

Della: OW!

Donald: She rubs her arm and Donald gets mad. You idiot! Have you gone mad! I was trying to tell him about Halloween!

Della: No, don't do that yet!

Donald: Why not!?

Della: Della is excited. Don't you see, Don! This is perfect! Real scares! The kids will think its real, because Launchpad thinks it's real. She clasps her hands. A Halloween they'll never forget.

Donald: Because they will be TRAUMATIZED!

Della: Della just grabs and shakes his face. Traumatized in the most wholesome way possible, I love this holiday!

Della proceeds to join Launchpad but Donald quickly blocks her path.

Donald: NO! I can't let you do it!

Della: This bickering turns into a fight. But I must!

Donald and Della grapple and both are evenly matched. They force each other to floor and Della twists her brother on his back before trying to pin him down and Donald tries to push her off.

Donald: Think about the children!

Della: I am! I want to scare them!

As the fought Launchpad climbed and took a look out his window. Stood in front of his fortress was Scrooge but with mask he doesn't recognise him. Scrooge opens his sack.

Scrooge: Trick-or-treat.

Launchpad: Go away!

Scrooge: Scrooge lowers his eyes. I said trick or treat!

Launchpad: Neither!

Scrooge: Scrooge angrily spins his cane. Candy hoarder, eh? You won't stop the Guileful Guiser of Glasgow.

Scrooge begins bashing the wall with his skeletal cane much to Launchpad distress.

Launchpad: They're breaking in! They're getting even bolder!

To his dismay Donald and Della are still fighting. Della stood on Donald's back pulling his wings as he banged his fist and quacked in pain.

Della: Looks like I'm the better fighter again after all Donald!

Donald: I wouldn't be so sure of that!

Donald brings back his feet and kicks Della off. She shouts and hits her back. She shouts again when Donald slams backside onto her body before trapping her in a leg lock. Now she was shouting and banging her fist in pain and it worsens when Donald comically pulls her long hair, prompting Della to clamp and pull his beak.

Seeing the twins are too busy quarrelling Launchpad resolves to go on his own.

He rolls out the opening garage door wearing his mask and holding his chainsaw.

Launchpad: I won't let you hurt my friends!

With a loud battle cry he charges up his fortress and jumps off to tackle Scrooge, beginning a brawl between them both.

Back at Hazel house the kids have barely escaped the monsters but they're trying to break the door down, prompting Huey to use the chair to keep it locked. Louie is so shocked about not finding any candy that Lena and June hold his shoulders to comfort him.

Huey: Okay, we made it through the house! He brings out his map. And with enough time to get to Mr. Houndenheimer's for-

Louie: But, the legend, where was the candy stash? Did I just drag us here all for nothing!

Lena: Hey, don't be so hard on yourself Green, we all thought there'd be candy here.

June: Maybe those monsters in there made up that rumour to lure kids into being eaten. It happens.

Louie: But we never even searched the whole house! There may have been something we missed! I've gotta go back in.

Huey: Huey quickly blocks his path. "Halt, citizen!" Let's forget about this half-baked scheme. If we leave now, we can still pick up the back half of the trick-or-treat trail.

Louie: Last time I checked, we were a family of treasure-seeking adventurers. Why stop now? Cause this house isn't on your precious map? Well, I'm putting it on there. Give it to me!

Louie and Huey fight over the map, the former yanks it out of the latter's hand and Huey tackles him hard off the porch, dropping the map. They roll on the ground, Huey pins Louie who then tries to kick the eldest triplet off. The rest of the kids gasp in fright and run over. Dewey, Lena and June pull off Louie and Webby, Violet and April pull Huey back, separating them both.

Lena: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What're you doing!?

June: Louie, cool it!

Violet: Both of you stop it!

April: Calm down Huey! We can work this out!

Louie picks up the map only to find something that really shocked him. He opens an extra part of the map to find Hazel House was on Huey's map after all. He knew about it the whole time and wanted everyone to stay away.

Louie: Hey, "Hazel House, fabled candy fortune here. Stay away." Louie, Webby, Lena and June glares at Huey as the former threw down the map and Violet and Aprii were surprised. You knew about this?!

Huey: NO!

He picked up the map, trying to play innocent but clearly it's not working and Louie crosses his arms.

Lena: Quit playing dumb Red, you're no Louie.

Violet: Hubert…you knew about this house after all?

April: And you wanted us to stay away from here even if there was years worth of candy in here?

Huey: Well…

Violet: Just tell us the truth…we won't be angered…well, most of us won't.

Huey: Violet and April smile and Huey gives in stuffing his map. Okay, fine. Yes

June: WHAT!? YOU TOLD US THIS PLACE WAS FAKE! You said the year's worth of candy here was just a myth!

Lena: So you've been trying to get us to avoid this place on purpose since the beginning! Why would you do that if you believed the rumours about it!

Louie: What were you planning on, hording all the candy for yourself!?

Huey: It's not like that, I swear.

Violet: Now Llewellyn, Lena, June, let's all calm down. I'm sure Hubert has a good, logical and reasonable explanation for all this.

April: Yeah, he'd never try and selfishly horde anything for himself! That's more or less something June would do.

June: Not it isn't!

April: April crosses her arms. Really?

June: Well…okay, maybe I would but that's not the point of this argument!

Louie: Bad girl nerd, don't change the subject! He looks back to Huey. You always do this, the lists and the schedules!

Dewey hears a sound and turns to the well where he sees mist gather their and something creepily climbing out, causing him to shout as they argued.

Huey: Do what, trying to keep us on track? I just wanted to have a traditional Halloween.

May: May joins Dewey. Dewey what's wrong?

He points and she screams when they both see a creepy robed woman with hair so long it covers her eyes crawl out the well and onto the ground but everyone else remained ignorant.

Dewey: Please, tell me you're seeing this too…

May: Not sure I want to…but yeah…

Webby, Violet and April try to stop the arguing.

Webby: Hey, hey, let's not spoil tonight!

Violet: She's right, I'm sure if we remain calm, we can figure something out.

Lena: She mockingly imitates her sister. "Oh, sure, figure something out", you certainly couldn't figure out a way to track down the candy or safely escape those monsters that almost ripped us to shreds.

Violet: Violet glares and points at Lena. I will not be dragged into this and made the enemy of this adventure Lena! I knew nothing about this house until today!

April: Whoa! Can't we all take a second to cool off!

June: You know, you've been wanting us to go on the "traditional trick-or-treating" route too!

April: The traditional way is always the fun way!

June: How do we know you didn't know about Hazel House too and wanted to take all the candy for yourself!

April: This sets April off. You're one to talk! Every Halloween you eat half the candy we get for yourself so next time you accuse someone of hording candy for themselves, go look in a mirror!

June tackles April and they fight on the ground while the rest argued with each other. Webby was powerless to stop them from fighting.

Webby: Guys, stop! We're best friends! We shouldn't be arguing like this, especially on Halloween!

Dewey and May stepped back in terror and fear.

Dewey: Ahoy! Starboard side…

The fighting stops and they all look in the direction of opposite of Dewey and May to find nothing.

May: Uh…Dewey…it's portside.

Dewey: Sorry! He has Dewey looking in his direct and points. I mean, portside!

They finally see the creepy women too. She gets cracking her bones in the most weird way as she groans and points.

Well Woman: No… escape…

The kids screamed in horror and found themselves stepping back in fear from the approaching Well Woman still pointing at them until they're cornered against a gate and have nowhere else to run.

They look back to the house to see the door get broken down by the Demonic Clown. They scream again making a run for the left only for the Puppet Master to emerge from a grave laughing. They scream again, running in the other direction only to encounter the Demonic Clown laughing in their faces. Monster limbs and tentacles emerge from the gates, ensnaring the kids and suspending them midair. This time they were truly cornered and there was no hope for escape.

Huey: Lena! Hit 'em with a magic blast!

Lena: I can't! My hands are stuck!

June: You couldn't have blasted them before!

Lena: I was too terrified to remember I was magic!

April: We're all gonna die!

May: Webby, Violet, you guys are the demon experts! What do we do!?

Webby: We need to appease them! It's tradition!

Violet: But, unfortunately, at this time of year they can only be appeased with candy!

Huey: There's nothing to appease them with, cause we followed Louie's dumb plan! None of us have candy!

Huey's last sentence completely holds the phone. The woman lifted her hair up to revealing the face and eyes of an old witch.

Witch: No candy?

The clown removed his mask, revealing himself as a Wereduck.

Wereduck: What do you mean no candy?

The kids were stunned and confused, even more so when a multitude of spotlights shone down and revealed the graveyard they were in to be some sort of stage with ceilings. They look to see speakers hidden around giving off eerie music and also devices releasing mist. All this was set up to make it look like they were in actual graveyard being attacked by horrifying monsters dressed up as…monsters.

Witch: Back to one everybody.

The Puppet master took off his mask to reveal himself as creature with bat-like features.

Bat-man: On to the next. I'll be in my coffin.

Emerging from behind a fake bush was what looked like Frankenstein's monster…without his limbs, the pile of goo turns off the devices, the kids are released, the limbs join the main monsters and they all walk back into the house. The kids were utterly speechless.

April: What…just happened?

Violet: I'm not sure I even want to know.

Back in town, Launchpad and Scrooge were duking it out. LP swung his chainsaw a couple of times and Scrooge kept dodging. The old man blocked the third strike and they locked weapons until Scrooge pushes his chauffer off. They stood glaring at each other until Launchpad ran forward to strike. Scrooge parried and jumped off of his employee, rolling on the ground and grabbing his sack of candy. He swung Launchpad hard in the face to disorientate him but childishly panics when he loses some sweets.

Scrooge: My spoils!

Scrooge attempts to pick up all his candy only for Launchpad to stuff him in his sack and he's unable to escape.

Scrooge: Let me out of here!

Launchpad bangs him around the ground until Scrooge groans and becomes unconscious. He pants hard, bringing up his mask.

Launchpad: It won't ever stop. They'll just keep coming for me. For my family…I started this, now it's time I finish it. I need to go back to where it all began.

Launchpad throws his smaller chainsaw for a much better one and runs off. Donald and Della jumped down from the fort with Former Mage of Thunder tugging his sister's cape as they still argued.

Della: Come on, Donald, a little scare never hurt anyone!

Donald: I can live with a little scare, but if you keep acting like this and if we don't tell Launchpad like this he'll scare these kids for life!

Della: Will you stop talking about trauma! It'll be fine! What's the worst that could happen, it's not like Launchpad's going to kill all these trick-or-treaters because he thinks their demons!

A couple of kids are laughing and contrary to Della's statement the twins watch Launchpad chase after them swinging his weapon and scaring them away. He runs across the street like a maniac.

Launchpad: I'll end this, even if I have to take all these tiny demons out one by one!

The twins gasp in horror, even Della.

Donald: Why would you ever say that?

Della: Oh no, he's going to hurt everyone!

Della becomes sheepish and plays with her fingers under her brother's glare.

Donald: What was that you said about Launchpad not killing anyone?

Della: Now is not the time to decide who was wrong about what… We've gotta stop him!

Della rushes off before they could argue more and Donald sighs.

Donald: Sometimes I can't believe we're related.

He puts the candy away and chases after his sister, not knowing Scrooge regains consciousness and tears his arm through his sack shouting in awakening…before taking his sweets back in his sack.

Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto have just finished their Halloween show, bowing the audience of kids after being given a nice scare. After that they are stood around the square handing kids candy bars from bowls and some pet Pluto who barks in enjoyment.

Mickey: This was a great, girls, putting on this show and handing kids candy.

Goofy: Yeah. This sure is a lot of fun.

Minnie: Oh yes, it's always wonderful making kids smile…

Daisy: Especially after the craziness we had all been through after that Moonvasion. Making everyone smile and giving them a good scare in Halloween is great way to cope and forget about it completely.

Mickey: You said it. I wonder how Donald and Della are doing right about now.

They look at Launchpad step up with his chainsaw activated; prepare to cut everyone stood before him down. Mickey, Minnie and Daisy are worried, Pluto and the kids are confused and Goofy is just clueless.

Goofy: Hey, Launchpad. That's a classy mechanics costume and the chainsaw makes really realistic. But uh…what's with the scary mask?

Daisy: Uh…Goofy, something's not right.

Minnie: Launchpad?

Launchpad: Launchpad gasps at the "demons" before him. There's so many evil demons and monsters! He looks at his friends one by one. A vampire man, a vampire man's wife, Frankenstein's Monster, a witch, a Werewolf with a dog's face… He gasps. How many monsters are there!? He crazily brings up his chainsaw. I will kill every single one of you!

He shouts like a maniac, charging at everyone and slashing his chainsaw left and right. The kids all panic and scream, running around in sheer terror while Mickey and the rest were shocked with Launchpad's insane behaviour. He slashes Daisy who screams and uses her candy bowl to block only for it to be cut in two much to her comical dismay as she loses candy. Launchpad slashes and she quickly ducks grabbing her hat before getting back.

Daisy: Launchpad! What the heck are you doing!? You're scaring these kids away!

Launchpad: Yes! These children of the demons must die and so will you witch!

Daisy: Witch!? She shouts and jumps onto the stage to avoid getting slashed. What do you mean Witch!? I'm Daisy, Magica's the real witch!

Launchpad chases after her Daisy uses stage bushes to avoid getting slashed and then swung on the curtains off it. Launchpad then jumps at Minnie to cut her in pieces. She screams until Mickey quickly tackles her out of the way and summons Kingdom Key W much to Launchpad's surprise.

Launchpad: Oh no! Mickey and Minnie must've been by vampires and turned into ones yourselves! Or that bat witch over there must've done this to you! I'll save you!

Launchpad slashes and Mickey manages to dodge his attacks until he blocks his chainsaw and pushes him off. He slides under the crazed chauffeur and blade locks with him.

Mickey: Launchpad, what has gotten into you!? I'm not a real vampire! It's me, Mickey!

Launchpad: Classic vampire trying to say he's not a vampire! No way am I falling for that! He brings out spray can reading garlic. Fall unconscious at the hands of my garlic spray.

He sprays in Mickey's face, engulfing the mouse in a cloud of smoke that makes him cough and splutter while releasing tears until he drops back in unconsciousness. Minnie slides over to his husband.

Minnie: Oh no! Mickey! Launchpad have you lost your mind!

Launchpad: I'll save you too Minnie!

Launchpad brings down his chainsaw only for Minnie to block with Queen's Sabre along with Daisy using a fake rod. They hold back Launchpad as hard as they could.

Daisy: Goofy! Pluto! Hurry, subdue him!

Goofy: Sorry about this pal!

Goofy jumps onto Launchpad, trapping him in a headlock, Pluto bites one of his legs and both try to hold him back for Minnie and Daisy to hold him back but he escapes by comically disorientating Goofy with headbutt, kicking Pluto off him and then kicks Daisy and Minnie away. Goofy quickly gets a Bin lid to use as a shield against Launchpad's chainsaw only to be cut clean in half and then Launchpad rams him with his shoulders to send the Royal Knight flying.

Launchpad quickly gets an empty sack and just as Daisy got her stuffs in it. Daisy struggles to escape.

Daisy: Launchpad! Let me go!

Launchpad: Not on your life witch!

Daisy screams as Launchpad bangs her around the ground like with Scrooge. One by one Minnie and Pluto try to stop him but Launchpad whacks them both, sending Pluto flying into the centre of the square and Minnie screams as she lands in a trash bin.

Launchpad: Whoops! Sorry Mrs M. I'll find a way to cure you both from your curse once I finish what I started years ago.

Goofy runs at him but then LP comically knocks him out with whack to face. Goofy drops down in unconsciousness and Launchpad keeps banging Daisy around and making her scream until she falls unconscious too. He throws the sack away and makes a run for Hazel House.

Donald and Della are on the hunt for the chauffeur friend, aimlessly looking around town. Della checks a trash can and Donald inspects an alley.

Donald: Launchpad! Launchpad!

Della: Hey, LP! Where are you!?

Donald: Donald walks up to his sister. Any sign of him yet?

Della: He's definitely not in this trash can. And he's anywhere in the neighbourhood.

Donald: Donald is in panic, taking Della aback. We have to find him now! At this rate Launchpad is gonna either kill or terrorize ever kid in Duckburg! This is all your fault!

Della: Della is outraged. What!? My fault! How is this all on me!?

Donald: If you'd let me tell Launchpad about Halloween he probably wouldn't be going on this rampage right now and I'd be giving sweets to trick-or-treaters, oh but no! You had just had to want to terrorize kids beyond normal Halloween scares!

Della: How was I supposed to know Launchpad would go this far!

Donald: You're the one who's supposed to see all the angles, Dumbella!

Della: First of all, stop calling me that! And second of all, I can see the angles but I'm not all-knowing! And thirdly, it's your fault for not trying to stop me!

Donald: I did! But you wanted to help him to traumatize little kids!

Della: At least I know how to have fun on Halloween now! What happened to you, Don!? You used to love Halloween!? You loved pranking people with me and giving them a little scare! Now you just throw around candy to children! What changed you!

Donald: Nothing's happened, Della! Of course I still love Halloween! It's still one of my most favourite times of the year and I outright enjoy giving others a little scare to laugh about later on, but what I don't enjoy is traumatizing kids for life! And for the record, giving out candy can be fun too! Maybe if you gave it a try you'd enjoy it Dumbella!

Della: This sets Della off. STOP CALLING ME THAT!

She tackles her brother to the ground and the two are fighting again. The twins struggles to pin one another as Donald pulls Della's hair and Della pulls Donald's beak. They were really going at it until Donald notices something very off that makes him stop. He gasps to see the trick-or-treaters all going inside their homes. He pushes Della off of him and runs to one of the stores where he's met with a horrible sight. The clock read 12am; it was midnight, meaning Halloween was over and there are no more kids out the streets searching for candy. He was stunned, dismayed and shocked.

Donald: It's…midnight…that means no more kids out on the street.

Della runs up disappointed and outraged for a different reason as Donald slumps and walks away in depression.

Della: Oh, shoot! That means there aren't any more kids for me to terrorize! And I never got the chance to scare a single one! Donald, this is- She notices her brother missing. Donald?

Della looks around and sees her brother sat down against a lamppost, looking down in misery. Finally, Della took the situation with some sincerity, walking to her brother feeling sorry for him.

Della: Donald?

Donald: We didn't even get to give out any candy to the kids. I can't believe I missed Halloween.

Della: Don? Are you ok bro?

Donald: Why would I be? Halloween's over, I was so looking forward to this day like every year.

Della: I don't understand. What's so big about giving away candy the way you want to?

Donald: Donald sighs deeply. Back on the houseboat, Halloween was basically the only adventure for me and the boys since I was so overprotective and wouldn't really let them go out anywhere else. They'd go Trick-or-Treating and I'd hand out candy to the other kids. He smiles over fond memories. It was always touching to see those smiles and the excited looks on their faces always made me so happy. That became my new Halloween tradition and it was one of the things that brought me and the boys closer together. Sure it may have seemed boring and it was just neighbourhood trick-or-treating but…it was OUR adventure and I loved it…especially since after I lost you to the Moon, nothing was the same anymore Della. Della looked like she was about to cry, hearing that her disappearance even took away her brother's Halloween spirit was enough to almost break her heart. Before the boys were even old enough to go trick-or-treating I didn't bother celebrating Halloween anymore. With you gone I lost the spirit. But then…when they got old enough and asked me to take them trick-or-treating, it became the first adventure I've really went on in a long time and I was happy. I felt my Halloween spirit return and I found a new way to keep it with me this time.

After hearing this Della was completely touched, tears threatened to leave her eyes and a pang of guilt struck her heart.

Della: Oh Donald...I-I had no idea.

Donald: I just wanted to show you that there's more to Halloween than just horrifying kids. Sure scaring kids this time of year can be funny…but traumatizing them is morally wrong. It's about being scary, getting and giving candy, and spending time together as well, enjoying it as family. Now Halloween's over, I wasn't able to give out a single piece of candy. And all we did was follow Launchpad's being insane because you wanted to scare innocent kids beyond normal Halloween frights and traumatise them for life so bad they'd have nightmares forever. You never even gave me a chance to show you how good it felt giving candy to them.

Della: Della dropped her head in guilt and sorrow. Donald, I-I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I was so caught up on how we both used to celebrate Halloween together when were kids, I-I…I never thought about how much things had changed since I left or that me disappearing on you like that made you lose the Halloween spirit. I just wanted to give kids a Halloween they wouldn't forget, Donald, by terrifying them so good they wouldn't be able to sleep again and... and...that may have been the problem...

Della sits down with her brother, hugging her knees as she looked down in guilt and he was just miserable.

Donald: I don't want to traumatise children, Della. I'm fine with giving them a good scare for them to laugh and tell stories about later on like we used to do but terrifying them the way you wanted to just isn't right. He pleadingly looked to his twin. You gotta understand, sis, that there's a difference between scaring kids for fun and scarring them for life.

Della: Della sighs. I guess you're right. I should've remembered that after terrifying my boys with my version of the Gilded Man Story.

Donald: Uh…what…?

Della: Della apologetically looks to her brother. I'm really sorry for the way I've been acting lately, Donnie. I just wanted to make our first Halloween back together a real memorable one after 10 years. But instead I acted like a selfish demonic brat and made this day all about me instead of us. I'm so sorry Donald.

Donald: No, I'm sorry Della. I guess I was caught up in my new tradition that I forgot this was your first Halloween back with us. I wanted to make it special for you and I couldn't even do that. I should've told you about my new Halloween tradition before all this happened. He looks down in guilt again. Sorry, I ruined your first Halloween back here sis.

Della: Della gently touches his face. No...you shouldn't be apologizing at all bro. I was the one who ruined Halloween for us. We were supposed to share it together. And…I shouldn't have taken everything too far and stopped you from explaining Halloween to Launchpad. It's because of me he's on a rampage and our night got ruined.

Donald: Donald smiles a little at his sister's sincerity. Heh, I guess in a way we're both to blame.

Della: Della smiles too. Maybe we are. She gets up with her brother, clutching both his hands as they stood opposite. Della smiled gently and warmly. But hey, it's not too late to salvage the night and still have a good time.

Donald: Really? You mean it?

Della: Yeah. Who cares if it's midnight? We can still have our Halloween fun in the mansion even if it's gonna be a little different.

Donald: Donald smiles with her. Yeah…I guess we can. Maybe it isn't too late to have fun after all.

Della: When we get back I promise I'll find a way to make this up to you. Happy Halloween Donnie.

Donald: Happy Halloween Dells.

And with that Donald and Della share a sibling hug, reconciling over their recent argument. They pull back when they see children running past them screaming in terror.

Kid: Evil Mechanic on the loose!

Speakers: They then hear an announcement from the speaker above. Attention all of Duckburg. An evil, insane mechanic carrying a chainsaw attacking trick-or-treaters is on the loose. Remain indoors for the rest of the night.

Duck Twins: Launchpad!

They run in the direction the terrified child came from until they arrive at the Town's square where the twins gasp to see the damage Launchpad has done. Everyone but Mickey has regained consciousness, Goofy tries to wake the king and Minnie helps Daisy out of her sack.

Della: Daisy! Guys!

Minnie: They look to see Donald and Della run to them. Donald, Della, thank goodness you're both here!

Donald: What the heck happened here!?

Daisy: Launchpad happened! He's gone completely insane! He showed up here attacking kids, calling us monsters and little demons.

Goofy: He knocked out Mickey with garlic spray and now we can't seem to wake him up. At this rate, it's gonna take forever for Mick to wake up.

Pluto walks up to his master and licks him in the face, Mickey coughs a little but replaces his groaning expression is replaced with a smile as he pets his dog. Everyone else is relieved.

Mickey: Good boy.

Goofy: Oh, good, he's awake.

Minnie: Minnie helps her husband up. Mickey, are you okay?

Mickey: Don't worry, Minnie, I'm fine, really. Glad you could make it Donald and Della.

Donald: Sorry, we're late. Please tell me Launchpad didn't kill anyone.

Daisy: No, he didn't, but he sure scared a lot of kids and gave us a surprising beating.

Mickey: What's gotten into him fellas!? Has he been possessed?

Della: Far from it, turns out Launchpad doesn't know what Halloween is.

Everyone: This baffles them. Huh?

Donald: He thinks tonight is a monster curse which he accidentally unleashed on Duckburg as a kid. He's never heard of Halloween in his life. He thinks all the kids in costumes are actual monsters.

Daisy: Huh…in Launchpad's case that actually makes a lot of sense.

Mickey: Come on gang! We gotta find Launchpad now before he seriously hurts someone.

Minnie: And hopefully we'll be able to explain everything and assure him that today is not a monster curse.

Pluto barks in agreement.

Goofy: But do we even know where he went?

Della: Just follow the path of screaming children and we'll find him.

Donald: Come on, let's go!

The Sensational Seven run off together in the direction Launchpad went in hopes of finding him.

Meanwhile back at Hazel House the monsters have arrived back outside. The Wereduck and bat-like creature are still in their costumes but the witch has her hat back on and Frankenstein places his limbs back on much to the kids' disgust as Louie walked up.

Louie: Gross…

Dewey: Who are these guys?

Violet: I've read about these creatures and have seen them in pictures! She points at them one by one. That's THE Wereduck. Wereduck howls. That's Dr Frankenstein's monster! He waves. That's Noseferatu. Noseferatu nods. And she's Witch Hazel.

Hazel: That's my name.

April: Wait!? Hazel!? But then this house, it's-

Hazel: Named after me, that's right, this is my house. I own it.

Lena: This is your house? We thought this place was abandoned.

Noseferatu: That…may have been a lie we used to lure kids here.

June: Wait a minute…so you guys are actually monsters from the old times?

Wereduck: That's right.

Webby: Actual monsters? Then surely you must recognize Balor, the demon king. Lord of blight and smite.

Hazel, Noseferatu and Frankenstein are baffled while Wereduck sniffs Dewey and May. He reels back impressed with their outfits.

Wereduck: Cowgirl, on vacation?

May: Yeehaw!

Wereduck: Nice. And you Darkwing Duck on a pirate adventure!

Dewey: Arr! Let's get dangerous matey!

Wereduck: That's one of my favourite shows. You got good taste kid.

Webby groans in annoyance, no one is ever going to recognise her costumes, not even the classic monsters.

Huey: Who are you people!?

April: And why were you trying to scare us instead of killing us?

Louie: And more importantly, where are you hiding the candy!?

Hazel: Hazel walks up placing witch hat on along with Noseferatu. You brats are supposed to bring the offering. She squeezes water out of her hair. Candy's the only good reason to celebrate this holiday that is, frankly, pretty offensive to monsters.

Noseferatu: So for centuries, we tricked kids into coming here for scares so terrifying they drop their sweets.

Dewey: So you're like, candy thieves?

Noseferatu: Hey! Can't go out in the daylight. Not like there's some 24-hour candy story somewhere.

Dewey: That's what I've been saying!

May: You steal treats from other kids. That is pure evil!

Hazel: You say evil; I call it a lucrative side business.

June: So then…Hazel House being filled with years' worth of candy…

Lena: And all those rumours about it being abandoned…

Louie: It's all one giant con to lure kids here and scare them so badly they'd lose their treats here!

Wereduck: That's right. Though, it isn't a total lie, there used to years' worth of candy here, it's just that we ate it all.

Webby: Monsters? Treats? Appeasements? She's excited. The legends are true! Kinda… She gasps with joy. And Wereducks do exist! She pokes Huey's face. Told ya! And you said they were totally phoney on that night we met the Terra-firmians!

Violet: Huey groans in annoyance. So monsters such as yourselves truly do emerge every year to take the treats of children and find appeasement.

Noseferatu: That's right little scientist.

Huey: But why the extra costumes? You're already monsters.

April: Yeah, you people look scary enough; you've got faces that only a mother would love. Why bother setting all this up when you're already frightening.

Wereduck: Kids today don't appreciate the classics. You're scared of like random kid stuff: puppets, clowns, little girls in wells, what is wrong with you guys?

Frankenstein: Frankenstein think it stem from latent fear of being perceived as childish and regressing to place where you no longer in control

Hazel: She groans. Who cares? It's midnight. Trick-or-treating's over, and we wasted the night on these candiless fleshbags.

Hearing that it's midnight puts Huey in a state of shock. They were unable to go trick-or-treating… the kids have completely missed Halloween.

Huey: I missed it…I missed Halloween…

Louie watches a depressed Huey walk away.

Louie: Huey? Huey sits against the wall in misery and Louie runs to bend over. So we made a mistake. At least we're still alive. We met some real-life monsters. That's a... that's a cool thing, right?

Huey: Back on the houseboat, Halloween was our biggest adventure every year. He smiles a bit over fond memories. We'd suit up, face the unknown, search for the best candy. Sure, it was just neighbourhood trick-or-treating, but it was ours.

Louie: I was just trying to get us a lifetime supply of candy, and…that is the problem.

Huey: I don't want this to be our last Halloween.

April: This isn't our last Halloween, Huey. Violet, April, Lena and June walked up smiling kindly. Even if that candy fortune thing was real it wouldn't have been our last Halloween.

Violet: I agree; Halloween isn't about the treats we get from the neighbourhood or the pranks that are played, but rather the adventure we share together.

June: Yeah, I mean sure having candy is the best and all, but we don't need to find it to have a Halloween adventure. We just had a big adventure tonight, didn't we?

Lena: We just ended up chasing a wild goose chase and we still had an awesome adventure tonight. Sure, we're probably gonna have nightmares about tonight for a while but it was still an amazing adventure.

Louie: And we faced it together. Louie places a hand on Huey's shoulder as the girls gathered around the. Junior Woodchuck Rule 99: who cares about the candy?

Frankenstein: WE DO!

They see Frankenstein loom right above them before jumping down with a growl, prompting them to scream and run. The 9 kids are cornered once more as the monsters hungrily approaches them.

Noseferatu: We monsters need our sweets…our appeasements

Wereduck: No more (He howls) tricks.

Hazel: You owe us treats, and we don't scare so easy.

The kids are really cornered now and the lean against the wall in fear of getting ripped to shreds.

May: We're in a real jam now y'all!

April: As much as I love being a cowgirl, that is not helping!

Dewey: Uh…Webby, what happened when the Celtics ran out of treats to appease the demons with?

Webby: Usually they fed on children! She realizes that means the monsters are going to eat them instead. Oh dear…

Violet: Now might be a good time to blast them, Lena.

Lena: On it! She proceeds to use a magic blast only for her powers to fade away. Hey! What the heck!? Why can't I use my powers!?

Hazel: Nice try, but I casted a spell that would ensure no one but us is able to use magic powers around this house.

Kids: Aww…phooey.

Just as the monsters were about to eat the kids they hear chainsaw whirring. Someone cuts through the decorated walls and breaks through, revealing himself as Launchpad. Even the monsters are shocked and horrified.

Dewey: Dewey screams. Another one!

Noseferatu: That's not one of ours.

Launchpad: This ends now…demons. He charges shouting and Noseferatu screams. Monsters!

He accidentally trips on a rock and splashes down into the well, baffling the monsters. Launchpad bursts out the ground and the monsters all scream and panic in terror.

Hazel: RUN FOR IT!

The monsters make a run for the house and waste no time getting inside. Along one of their halls they open the door but meet a horrific sight in the form Goofy. He cluelessly turns around as they froze in shock, especially Frankenstein.

Goofy: Hiya, neighbours. Say, have you seen a friend of mine wearing a chainsaw and mechanics costume.

Goofy's scarier Frankenstein appearance scares them and makes the monsters scream louder as they ran for their lives.

Goofy: Goofy waves. Okay, Happy Halloween! Nice people…

The monsters kept running through corridors until they encounter Daisy and Pluto walking around, the latter barks a little before howling and scaring the demons more.

Daisy: Launchpad! You here?!

Wereduck: A werewolf…that barks and how's like a dog…and is commanded by a sorceress! What kind of horrors has this world been filled with!

They ran up the corridor in hopes of escaping through their emergency exit.

Mickey: Launchpad! Where are ya pal?

Minnie: Launchpad!

They skid to a halt when they see Mickey and Minnie facing their emergency exit. The vampire dressed Mouse Couple turn around creepily tilting their heads and lowering their eyes in confusion.

Noseferatu: Creep Couple! Run!

They run for their lives screaming and around the house until they find themselves back where they started. They quickly run down only to run into Donald and Della with their back turned.

Della: Launchpad!

The Duck Twins turn around and creepily tilt their heads, lowing their eyes in bafflement.

Wereduck: He screams. Creepy Twins!

Wereduck, Noseferatu, Hazel and Frankenstein run through the door leading to their TV room. Donald knocks the door as Wereduck and Noseferatu block it from opening.

Donald: Hey! Have you seen our friend, Launchpad?

Wereduck: What is that horrible garbled moaning? He's possessed.

Donald: Oh! Hey, Launchpad!

Launchpad punches through the weak wall before ramming his way inside and getting up to approach the frightened monsters. He steps on puppet Dewey, believing it to be the real one.

Launchpad: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DEWEY!

He viciously activates his chainsaw before charging the monsters for the Duck Twins to see when they poke their heads through the hole.

Wereduck, Noseferatu, Hazel and Frankenstein run out the door and aim for the exit only to stop when someone bangs the entrance. A skeleton bone breaks a hole in it and it's revealed to be Scrooge who hasn't given up trick-or-treating.

Scrooge: Trick…or…Treat!

The monsters scream and shake in horror, even more so when Launchpad approaches them slowly with his chainsaw held up as Donald and Della hold his legs, struggling to hold him back.

Della: Launchpad! You have it all wrong!

Launchpad roars in fury and Scrooge breaks through the door roaring too and losing some of his sweet. One gets unwrapped and the wrapper falls in front of Launchpad. He sees the wrapper, picking it up and gasping in joy when he removes his mask. Donald and Della stood on both sides.

Launchpad: The sacred text.

Daisy & Goofy: Launchpad!

He looks to see Daisy, Goofy and Pluto emerge from one side.

Launchpad: You three!

Mickey & Minnie: Launchpad!

He then looks to the other side to see Mickey and Minnie emerge through a door.

Launchpad: Don't worry your Highness', once I read this text the incantation will be reversed, all the Hungries will disappear and you'll be set free from your curse.

Minnie: Launchpad, please listen to reason! You don't what you're doing!?

Mickey: This isn't what you think it is Launchpad!

Launchpad ignores and begins to read off of the wrapper.

Launchpad: Monosodium glutamate, sucralose, polysorbate, blue 52...

Donald: Huh?

Donald and Della lower their eyes, deadpanning at the sheer stupidity they're hearing. The so called sacred text being read is just the ingredients used to make the sweet. The rest were just baffled.

Launchpad: …Fructose, corn syrup, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING!

Dewey and the gang run inside. They join Launchpad along with Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto. Scrooge takes off his mask, stunned to see his entire family in this house.

Scrooge: Kids? What in Samhain is happening here?

Wereduck, Noseferatu, Hazel and Frankenstein burst into laughter over the good scare Launchpad has given them while the pilot is baffled to see nothing has happened or changed.

Hazel: That was terrifying! She claps. Bravo, you black-hearted devil!

Noseferatu: I haven't felt so undead in centuries.

Launchpad: Uh…

Frankenstein: Frankenstein places a hand on him. We...learn...from you.

Wereduck: Evil mechanic is the real master of Halloween.

Launchpad: Hallow-what? I read the scroll! How are you still here?

Della: Yeah, he doesn't know what Halloween is.

Mickey: Donald facepalms. He thinks kids dressed in costumes are monsters?

Louie: Huey and Louie exchange looks. Well, Gizmo-dork, shall we show him?

Huey: There is one house that I know hasn't given out any treats yet.

Scenes shift to Killmotor Hill where the gates to McDuck Manor have been opened for the late night. A cue of kids from gates are lined up all the way to mansion's entrance where Scrooge, Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Dewey, May and Beakely are giving out candy to all the children. Pluto plays with a couple of them howls, causing them to laugh. Launchpad is a part of the cue at the top too after the family explained to him what Halloween was and that tonight isn't a monster curse.

Beakely is dressed in her Darkwing Duck outfit consisting of the cape, mask and hat.

LP is now dressed in his own Darkwing Duck outfit with his normal pants and boots.

Launchpad: LP is stood with Louie, Huey, June, April, Lena and Violet. So you're saying tonight's a holiday where you dress up in a fun costume and then go door-to-door with your friends and get free candy?

Louie: Yes, Launchpad, this is Halloween.

June: The candy, the pranks and all the adventures you have makes it one of the best holidays ever.

Lena: Take it from a couple of experts.

Launchpad: Launchpad waves to the Mickey's group. Hey Mr and Mrs M, Ms D, Goofy, Pluto. Sorry I messed up your show and attacked you. No hard feelings.

Goofy: No hard feelings LP.

Minnie: Minnie giggles. We understand Launchpad, we don't hold anything against you.

The four monsters are also part of the line, holding candy bags. The only thing Wereduck is wearing is torn trousers and Noseferatu wears his vampire outfit. Some of the kids look at the in admiration.

Kid 1: Whoa, that costume is sick!

Kid 2: That's so cool!

Wereduck: You heard? Old Man McDuck's giving away full candy bars!

Webby is next to take some candy in her carrying bag.

Webby: Wow, Uncle Scrooge, finally opening up your gates for Halloween, feeling the true spirit of the holiday. She lowers her eyes, knowing why Scrooge was really convinced. You're charging them admission, aren't you?

Scrooge: And we're open all night, Dewey and May's idea.

Dewey and May are happily sat in front of the desk.

Dewey: An all-night candy store. Yar! It be a Halloween miracle!

May: Dreams really can come true! Can I borrow your blasters? Dewey summons his blasters and throws them to May. She wildly shoots them in the air. YEEHAW! Dreams come true!

Webby: Webby throws candy in her mouth. Spirit appeased!

Beakely: Beakely walks over, giving Webby extra candy. It seems you've all had quite an adventure.

Webby: We sure did Granny.

April: Tonight didn't go as we planned, but it was still a lot of fun.

Violet: Indeed. It's been quite a memorable night, one I'll look forward to tell stories about.

Huey: Maybe we can tell those stories to our fellow Junior Woodchucks.

April: Great idea!

Launchpad: Wow, Mrs B, Dewey, you guys look amazing in those Darkwing outfits. Great taste in costumes!

Dewey: Thanks LP! Dewey jumps up and wraps his arms around them both. The three of us are the Darkwing Trio! Yeah!

Beakely is uncomfortable but pulls off with a smile.

Beakely: I guess your love for Darkwing Duck has rubbed off on me more than I thought, Launchpad.

Launchpad: But Dewey…what's with the eyepatch. DW doesn't wear that.

Dewey: Oh I'm being Darkwing Duck on a pirate adventure. Arr!

Launchpad: Really!? He shakes his head in excitement. I didn't know you could do that! In that case… He straps a Santa Claus hat onto his Darkwing hat. I'm Darkwing Duck on a Christmas adventure.

Beakely: I think I'll stick with the standard Darkwing Duck.

Pluto continues playing with the kids as the Sensational Seven continued handing out candy, Donald looking the most happy.

Donald: Ahh! Now this is what I've been waiting for.

Daisy: You look really happy my handsome angel.

Donald: Thanks toots.

Goofy: Tonight was sure a lot of fun, don't you think?

Minnie: Oh yes!

Mickey: It sure is. And it's really enjoyable to be giving out these treats.

Minnie: By the way, has anyone seen Della?

A kid passes by and Della pops out the table for a scare wearing a red demon mask.

Della: Boo! The kids all scream but she reveals her face while laughing. Gotcha!

Kid: *The kids all laugh after that.8 That was so cool! That mask is so realistic.

Della: Aww! Such a charmer! She gets out lollipops shaped like Demon heads. Who wants Demon lollipops!?

She hands them out and the Sensational Seven watch her proudly.

Donald: So, Della, what do you think of handing out treats now.

Della: You were right bro; it really is fun to give out treats. Adding in a little scare just gives it a little pizzazz! This is one Halloween I won't forget.

Minnie: We're happy to see you enjoy yourself Della.

Launchpad: Launchpad walks up chewing candy. I love Hallowoon!

The entire family, including the monsters were happily gathered together.

Huey: Close enough pal. Close enough.

Scenes shift back to the now empty Hazel House. Hung onto the wall on the way up the stairs was new picture off Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, May, April, June, Launchpad, Beakely, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Wereduck Noseferatu, Hazel and Frankenstein taking a group shot together in their costumes to commemorate this year's Halloween. All of them look truly happy.

Donald, Huey and Scrooge are stood in the centre. Wereduck and Frankenstein are stood on one edge of the photo and Noseferatu and Hazel on the other edge. Launchpad is stood with Louie (his hands in his pockets), Lena (with her arms crossed) and Dewey, May and Webby forming a totem pole together.

Beakely is stood with Goofy (waving at the camera), Mickey and Minnie with their arms wrapped around each other and Pluto happily panting.

Scrooge has his hands placed on Huey and Webby, Daisy stood between Della and Noseferatu as she placed her hands on April and June with Violet happily stood by them. Donald and Della wrap their arms around each other smiling as the former placed his other hand on Huey at the main centre along with Scrooge. Huey joyfully presented his family and shows off his Halloween spirit.

In their hearts the entire family is saying…HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.2K 76 15
-REQUESTS ARE OPEN- rules for requests -None of the kids unless it is an oc x cannon and is approved of and COMISSIONED WORK -if under 18 do not pers...
15.2K 85 41
Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten
92.1K 230 164
For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. Join the most daring adventurer in history, the le...
4.9K 90 15
In the wake of the Shadow War, life has returned to normal for the Duck-McDuck family. More adventures and shenanigans, but this time with new stakes...