Boruto/hxh Crossover Killua Z...

Galing kay Simpp_4life

A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I h... Higit pa

!Info!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
!Autor-chan!💗✨
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
💗A/N important✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Special Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
💗A/N💖
🍙Its out🍡
A/N

Chapter 3

378 9 5
Galing kay Simpp_4life

Hallo Beasties!!
Thank u soo much for 63 Reads. I love you guys! I'm so Happy, u don't know.

Oh, and I had a question if I should do Hima x Gon or Hima x Inojin in this Story. The comments I got in the last A/N were for Hima x Gon. You have time to say what I should do until the next post.

I think we can start with the Story😅

Chapter 3: Hunter Exam 3

Author-chan POV
Its been 3 more Days. Team7+ Kawaki, and the other have been searching for u and Hima. Team7+ Kawaki are going to the Heavens arena to search for them there. Hinata, Ino, and Sakura are going to stay in York New to search there. And the Boys (Sasuke, Sai,etc.) are going to search in the nearest country or Island.

You(aka Y/N) are right now with Hima and the others on the Trick Tower cause its the Third phase.

Third Person POV
"It's been 20 minutes since we got here. And we still haven't found a way out to get down here," Leorio complained. "Killua, Kurapika and Leorio!" shouted Gon. "The twins and I have found a way out." said Gon, then continued. "and what is the way out?" Kurapika asked with interest. "We definitely can't climb down here," Hima began. Then Y/N said, "So there must be a flight of stairs or another. And when we were looking, we saw a person going down...? one of these stone slabs." At last Gon continued "When we wanted to see if we could go underneath it, we couldn't. That means-" Hima interrupted him and said, "That there must be more of these stone slabs here. And each can only be used once." "Aha." Killua then said"And how do we find the stone slabs that go down?" Leorio asked. "There are some, here, here, here, and there*smiles*" Gon said with his usually cute expression. Then everyone of them went to a stone slap. "That means goodbye for now?" Leorio asked "yeah" Hima answered. "Be safe everyone" Kurapika said. But before they could slip under the stone slap(..?) Killua went to Y/N and whispered something in her ear to make her blush.
Then the group slipped/felled under the stone slaps.?
(U know  what happened with Gon and his friends. But if u not I'll not spoiler. So too the twins.)

Y/N POV
I fall. And land on my feet. Then I turn around and see my favorite sister. Himawari!! I hug her and ask if we can start the phase. She agrees, then we turn around and see a clown? and a person with needles in their face?
Then someone starts speaking "Hallo I am Lippo. The examiner in the third phase of the Hunter exam. Now to the task. You have to take these bracelets first and walk down the tunnel. On the way you will always see questions that you have to answer. At some point you will arrive at a door. At that door you guys have to answer a question, if u wanne continue or not. If u continue, I'll tell you what to do next. And u guys have 72 hours to get down the Tower. Now start." Then the Clown, the needle man(my n/n for them), my adorable sis and me started running the tunnel down.
1-and half hours later
"Himaaaa I'm getting bored this is nothing interesting. The only thing that was interesting in this exam with the cooking part." Then Hima said "We definitely do more interesting things on our Missions with Tsunade-sensei and Miya. (Yes Tsunade-sama the 5th Hokage is  your sensei. Miya is an OC).

Third Person POV
The Man in needless, also known as Illumi Zoldyck Killuas other Brother have no interest in the Girls. But his friend the (pedo) Clown also known as Hisoka Morrow, have interest in this too Girls. He doesn't know what it is but something turns him on to fight them.
(i'm disgust writing this)
After some minutes past, Y/N and get Sister were finish talking about there Team. Then Hima turns around and sees Hisoka and Illumi.
The first impression she had was that Hisoka is a REALLY creepy (pedo)Clown. And Illumi a Person with no emotions, and also really Scarry.
Some minutes later
"Guys there is the door!!" Y/N exclaims happily. Then she runs faster with Himawari on her side.
"Do you want to continue? Press X if Yes and 0 if No." Then all of them pressed X to continue. Behind the door, they saw exactly 4 Persons on the other side with Handcuffs. Then Lippo spoke again "Your next task will be for each of you to fight one of these prisoners. How you fight or with what you fight you can decide for yourself. What their struggle is still allowed to be decided by him or her(the prisoner). Now begins."
Then one of the people asked who fights first and it was Illumi (he wants to get it over quickly) before the fight started Illumis opponent put on show of. When the fight started, Illumi stuck a needle in his forehead . And he won. Then Hisoka was on, and his opponent managed to make 2 attacks successfully. But Hisoka won in the end. Now it was Y/N. Hisoka was very excited. Illumi wanted to know what you can do and was very interested.

Your POV 
I  went to the front and he said the fight will end when someone dies. I have NEVER killed someone and I am NOT planning on it.
Thank Lord I could convince him that the fight would end when someone passes out.
"Let's begin"

The Fight 

I ran to my opponent and threw candies of paper. There was smoke everywhere and I created a shadow clone. Then I hide in a place where I would not be found. My clone deep in and they fought. During this time I looked for his weak point, with my byakūgan.
'Found ya' i thought.
When my opponent wanted to attack my clone, I did The jutsu Great Fireball Technique. It did some damage, but it didn't worked out. Then I think about it quickly and do a jutsu. Then I yelled "Fire Dragon Flame Missile!" and a huge amount of fire came. The man became powerless and fell to the ground. "Won," I shouted, and went back to Himawari and the others.

End

"You did GREAT sis!!" Hima yelled out happy. "Thanks you know I got it from my mom😎😘" I said rlly proud. "If u have forgot u got wind and fire from dad. So u got it from dad. I got it from mom😒😚" Hima said. Then I glared at her, and she glared back. And then we chuckled.
"Oop- I forgot people were hear. You turn." I said to Hima. "What are we gonne fight about?" Then a women canes out and said "Sweetheart we're not going to fight." She says. "Huh?? Why?" Hima ask Confused. "Ok.... What are we going to do?" "So first you have to put on an outfit that i will give you; then you have to do poses that i will take photos of; you have to do 5 poses each. if you refuse you have lost, if not and you do that you win. "she said with a small evil smile. Ok, I don't like it. Then she showed" a maid outfit?!?! "I and Hima asked. I'll go there immediately Clown Boi and Needle Mann don't stop me either way.
Y/N is now next to Hima
"there's no way that she is going to wear that Outfit!!" I scream in anger"But she must if you wanne win." The lady says. "Grrrr" I can feel that Hima want to kick her
a$$.
(You dirty minded People, *sign* pls don't think wrong)
"Ok, what if we do One Picture of u to together wih the Maid Outfit?" "No" I said blank. "Why not it will be sooooo Cutee to see you to." "Y/N one Picture will be OK." Himawari said pleading not to do it alone. "No."
After 10 minutes of pleading, I finally agreed.
And then we chang into this(they brought something were they go in and change):

Then they came out and the women said "I changed my mind I am going to take a few more pictures of you too. Maybe 5? And you look sooo cute!!" Y/N agreed cause she is tired of fighting. And then the Women took this Photos. This are the Poses:

(Credit to owners.
Characters above: Rem and Ram
Anime: Re:Zero – Starting Life in Another World
And The background is like in the pictures)

After 10 min of Posing we were finally finish.

In their Mind:

Hisoka: This Kids make me turn ooooonnn~~

Illumi: This Girls are really cute, but what is that for an task. Nevermind- *Sees Hisoka looking at the Twins and leaking his lips* I already know what he is thinking. TF is wrong with my Friend? He likes Kids. Disgusting.

But the Kids are Really something else. I can feel Strong Power from them. And this Girl Y/N was her name... right? Nvm. Where did the fire came from in her Battle? Maybe her Nen

Reality

Still Y/N POV
We're finish. Were are our clothes? Wait! Were are our clothes?! "Hey Lady! Were are our clouths?!" I ask her. Then Lippo speaks "You're clothes were brought somewhere else. You will be continue the Exam in this ones." He said calm. I can feel my Head heat up cause I am angry and of embarrassment what the others will think.

We are on a Door it ask: Do you want to continue? Press X if Yes and 0 if No." Then ofc all of us pressed X to continue. "This will be the room u will rest in, I will let u guys out in 60 hours then u will have 2 hours to get to the others. Now Rest." And he was off.

It's been 50 hours now. And I am ✨B O R E D✨ "Hiiiimmaaaaa" I cried. "Yes, sis?" "I am  Bored," "And what do u want me to do about it?" She ask annoyed "sooo we have scrolls can we use them?" I ask. "No." She saiy clearly disappoint me. "OK, I will do it." Then Hima said seriously "We CAN NOT use the scroll. U know why so DON'T do it.

"I-i-" I stutter. Himawari panicked and ask " Oh my did I do something wrong?" I looked confused and said "Girl No. I just realised something." She was clearly relieved she didn't do something. Then I went to Clown Boi and Needle man,  who were talking. Clown Boi made a pyramid out of his Cards. Then they looked at me and looked confused. I then started talking "So, I just realised we don't know each others Names." I smiled at them. Needle Man just looked at me without any Emotions. "I'm Hisoka Morrow." Clown Boi said. "Thank you, now I don't have to call u Clown Boi anymore." He looked at me with his eyes just saying In..ter..esting? 'Hn' I just shrugged. "You can call me Illumi." He said. Then continued"And who may you be?' "I'm Y/N Uzumaki!" I exclaimed happily. "And she?*points at Hima*" "Oh. I'm Himawari Uzumaki!" Hima smiled at them. "Are u guys twins or just siblings?" "Oh, we are twins." We said at the same time.
And then it went on like that and we became friends with Hisoka and Illumi.

After the 60 hours
We're are going to the meeting place and are talking go Illumi and Hisoka. Hisoka said that Illumi has a soft spot for us, cause he never talked to anyone with his normal face. "He's doing it." Hima said happy "he's doing what?" I asked confused. "He is showing us his REAL Face." My sis said. Then it happens.

Hima: Oh
Y/N: My
Hima: Gosh!!
Y/N: Damm you're Beautiful Boy
Hima: Ikr?! Like Why the Heck you cover you're face when its THIS Beautiful?! Boy are you alright?!

As I and Hima were finish praising Illumi he was blushing out of embarrassment. Some minutes later we saw the end.

Illumi is the first Person to go truth, then I and Himawari and then Hisoka. As we went trough everyone who was there looked at us. They looked at me and Himawari and they.....blushed..?? (Btw their are 3 Persons meaning you and Hima are the 5th Person to get there.)
After everyone was their
We didn't see Gon, and the others so they must be somewhere here...right?? They aren't out...are they?? I start to get worried.

On the ship after the Woman said who she is

I was looking Hand in Hand with Himawari for Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika.
I finally see them. But only Gon and Killua. We went to them, Gon and Killua started blushing madly. Then Killua shouts "Wha- B-baka what do you have on?" And Gon ask Hima "w-w-hy a-are you w-wearing?" He ask madly blushing. Then me and Hima get it and blush out of embarrassment.

After we all came down we explained what happened and they wanted to rip the soul out of that Lady.

But then we got on the Island and it was my and Hima turn to go on

T.b.c

-----------------------------------------------
>Hope you like it. And Illumi is NOT a pedo like Hisoka. Illumi just blushing of the twins cuteness or embarrassment.

>Hisoka is a Pedo but not that much to you and Hima.
I mean if he want to explain to the 7th Hokage why he touched his Daughters, then OK.
By See ya

* 2326 Word*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58.3K 1.1K 18
This is first stories so I'm sorry if it sucks, hopefully I'll get better as time passes. Anyway, to the story... This story is about a 12 year old g...
22.1K 667 41
Y/n no longer had the will to live. She was the illegitimate child between an idol and a big shot, who was a married man. She was neglected as a chil...
8.2K 343 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...
34.5K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...