A Beautiful Relation ☑️

By Suzumi19

Two individuals of an age gap of 13 years meet each other through an arranged marriage. She is childish, he... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHARACTER SKETCH.
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY ALERT!
NEW STORY ALERT
CHAPTER: TRAILER OF THE BOOK
A NEW SHIVIKA STORY
NEW STORY FOR YOU!
new story
NEW STORY

CHAPTER: 4

4K 209 26
By Suzumi19

After getting into the jet both of them sat properly. Shivaay was reading a magazine while Annika was talking with her sister Bhavya on phone. After sometimes she finished and due to tiredness she slept. Shivaay saw her and thought she's uncomfortable on her seat. He picked her up in bridal style and placed on the bed. When he was going she pulled him on sleep which made him fall on the top of her.

He tried to get up but he couldn't, her nuptial chain stuck on his shirt's button. He tried to free his button from her nuptial chain but he failed on it. On sleep she hugged him making it more difficult for him, he doesn't even want to disturb her sleep. Suddenly her sleep broke and when she opened her eyes and found him on the top of her. She got shocked and got up with a thud which made him to lay on bed and now she's on the top of him.

A: what were you doing.

S: I put you on bed when you slept and your nuptial chain stucked on my shirt's button.
I was just trying to fix it.

A: so you should tell me nah

S: no actually I didn't wanted to bother you.

A: it's ok lemme fix it.

While she was trying to fix it her blouse went down which was making her cleavage quiet visible. He gulped trying to control his hormone but she was moving so much which make her waist rub on his body. He grabbed her waist but in an order to stop her from moving.

S: if you'll move continuously then how will you fix it. Now do I'm holding you and you can't move.

A: hmm

Finally after trying for 5 mins she fixed it. She tried to go but couldn't go because of his hold on her waist.

A: Shivaay let me go

S: who stopped you?

A: leave my waist orelse how will I go?

S: oh sorry.

He left her waist. She was about go get up but suddenly her bra got unhooked by itself. So she didn't move, instead hugged him.

A: shit no!

S: what happened?

A: my bra got unhooked.

S: I did nothing I swear

A: you didn't, it happened by itself. What will I do now I can't even get up😭

S: don't cry I'll help you. Just trust me

A: ok.

Saying this Shivaay tried to find out her bra hook.

A: Shivaay you won't get it. Open the doori then only you'll fine.

S: ok....btw who told you to wear this kind of blouse with 3 doris huh?

A: woh dadi gave me.

S: ughh!

Shivaay slightly open her first dori and touched the area to find the hook but he couldn't. She felt shiver on her body.

S: it's not here.

A: bra hook doesn't place on the top. See between the middle and lower part. Its on the edge.

S: ok

Then he opened the 2nd one but still couldn't find the hook. She was controlling herself breathing heavily and he smirked on his mind seeing his effect on her. He opened the third one and try to find on the lower side but still couldn't find. Now her blouse was half opened. He touched her back starting from upper to lower trying to find it. His hand reached near her bosom and there he find it. Somehow he fixed her bra and again tied her doris. In the whole process he touched her whole back and he was enjoying it totally. She was still Shivering.

S: umm it's done

A: thankyou.

S: you're welcome.

The airhostess knocked their door, Annika opened and she told that flight is going to land. She informed the same to Shivaay.
After the flight land they went at resort & headed towards their room.

S: Annika shall I go first to change or will you?

A: no I'll go first.

S: fine.

Annika opened her bag and was hell shocked. All dresses were short only...none of her actual dress was there.

S: what happen? Don't you want go fresh?

A: umm umm wo ummm....you go first I'll go next.

S: just now you said you'll go first.

A: but now I'm saying you go first.

S: fine I don't have any problem.

After Shivaay came out he told Annika to go she went. Without having other option she came back wearing one of those clothes.

Shivaay again gulped seeing her tip to toe. She was trying to cover her legs. But she ended up crying again. Shivaay tried to console her but she didn't. He made her sit on couch but still she was crying so he pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He cupped her face.

S: Annika don't cry tell me what happen why are you crying?

A: these are not my clothes.... I couldn't found my one.

S: what kind of clothes you found on bag?

A: short dresses and some gowns.

S: you don't like to wear this?

A: I used to wear but left it after marriage.

S: why?

A: mom said girls don't wear these clothes, they wear decent one after marriage.

S: so aren't these clothes decent? Problem is not with those who wear it... problem are with those who judge.

A: still.

S: do you have problem wearing it now?

A: no but....

S: but?

A: I feel shy in front of you.

S: that's the matter? Huh I've even fixed your bra and you're feeling shy wearing these clothes seriously Annika😏

A: it's different.

S: don't worry nothing will happen and moreover right now you're sitting on my lap.

A: you pulled me there only.

S: because you were crying continuously. Come on now stop crying and smile.

Annika smiled looking at him and he reciprocated. To lift her mood he talked with her about random things. She was still sitting on his lap. He tickled her and she started giggling. Unknowingly they were moving so much that after sometimes he put one hand on her waist & they entwined their fingers. Like this hours passed and now he was sleeping on couch and she was on the top of him playing with shirt's button & he was holding her waist.

A: you're soo cute Shivaay.

S: excuse me I'm hot not cute.

A: aww cute singh Oberoi.

Shivaay again tickled her on her waist while she giggled. "She's such a kid" he thought.

S: Annika are you hungry?

A: yes.

S: come let's go

A: where?

S: for dinner. There's a beautiful arrangement.

A: ok.

He took her to a place where their romantic dinner table was ready.

They both seated on their respective place and food was served

Annika's look.

Shivaay's look.

A: wow this is so amazing 🤩

S: I agree. Do you like it?😊

A: I love it😍 they arranged it perfectly

S: excuse me? They?

A: yaah management team for honeymoon... Isn't it?

S: oh madam these arrangements are done by me not by them.

A: thankyou soo much 🤗🤗

S: you're welcome.

A: waise how did you got this idea. You look like a boring person but still

S: umm actually I've always dreamt to do something like this for My Wife.

A: but we don't share any husband-wife relationship. You don't even consider me as your wife.

S: Annika listen.

Saying this he looked down first then looked directly into her eyes holding her hand.

S: I remember what I told you on our wedding night but now I want to give a chance to our relationship.

A: really ?

S: yes only if you're ready.

A: I was always ready. I've always considered you as my husband.

S: pardon me for what I've told you before.

A: you don't have to.... I understand you were so broken that day.

S: you know you're so nice. I was so dumb to compare all ladies with Mallika. But now I believe there are also selfless and kind girls like you. Even after knowing that her husband doesn't want to be with her as husband & wife you still stood by me, consoled me when I was sad, shower your care to me and trusted me just because you consider me as your husband. Now all I want is not a woman like you because I only want you in my life now.

A: Thankyou Shivaay for giving a chance to our relationship. Thanks for understanding my state when those reporters were questioning me, thanks for considering me as someone with whom you can share your thoughts, helping me at my work & most specially making me feel good everytime.

S: no need to thank me....you deserve it dear. You're such a pure soul.

A: and you're such a sweet person.

S: this sweet person have another sweet surprise for you.

Shivaay clapped and 4 boys wearing a black suite came with guitar and mic and stood by their side.

S: so may I have the honour to dance with my beautiful wife on this beautiful day?

Saying this he bent his head down, keeping one hand on his back and forwarding other to her. She gave her hands, the music started and they danced. They entwined fingers of their one hand while other on her waist and her other hand on his shoulder. At the end she rested her head on his chest and both hugged each other.

Precap: sleeping together 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...
22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
145K 9.6K 18
My first Shivika Story.. Summary : Shivaay left Annika day after their marriage as he felt she wasn't his type but on his sister's house, he returne...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...