Two Butterflies- Kimetsu No Y...

By sujit17uchiha

Y/n Kamado, you are the eldest son of the Kamado family. You are two year older than tanjiro and three year o... More

Bio
Chap-1
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-7

Chap-6

2.7K 53 8
By sujit17uchiha

It's been one year since y/n joined Demon slayer corps. He has been going on missions with Sabito and Giyu and also Iguro and Tengen. They have become close friends now. He also visits his family and Jigoro time to time.  He has also ranked up to Tsuchinoe with others.

Y/n was in a restaurant who had just finished his food and was coming out of it when his crow came.

Crow: "CAW CAW YOU ARE ORDERED TO GO TO TOKYO. THERE ARE REPORTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISSAPPEARING AND YOU ARE TO GO AND SEARCH AND IF THERE IS A DEMON THEN SLAY THAT DEMON. YOU WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY SOME SLAYERS CAW CAW".

Y/n: "Thank you for the message. I will be going".

Y/n headed towards the place. After traveling for whole day he finally reached there. He went to restaurant to eat some food after a whole day. After finishing his food he headed out to investigate. When he was walking he heard some people talking.

Random girl: "It's been a great day but we should head out for our homes it is getting dark. They say that some weird creature appears during night and takes away girls".

Random girl: "I didn't knew. we should head fast".

Y/n: In mind," I see so it is a demon but where can it be now. Well there is a forest near in this part of Tokyo. So i guess it must be there".

Y/n POV

While i was heading towards the nearest forest I picked a familiar scent of Flower and wisteria. I remembered the scent and wanted to greet them but first i have to slay that demon so I stopped on my way and was locating where the demon's scent was. Then i heard a female voice," Is that you, Y/n-kun"? When i turned back there was a girl who had two butterfly hair pin with long black hair who was wearing a butterfly pattern haori and another girl with purple butterfly hair pin with shorter hair than another girl who was wearing a white haori. It was Kanae and Shinobu Kocho.

I was about to say but suddenly i picked the scent of that demon and was trying to sense where it was going. It was roaming in the forest and was about go in the forest when again i heard the same voice," Moshi~ Moshi~ Are you alright Y/n-kun"? 

Y/n: "H-Hai".

I snapped back from my thought and saw her so close to my face. I could feel her breathing and was blushing. 

Shinobu: "Nee-san nee-san what are you doing"?

Kanae: "I was trying to bring him back from his world~".

Shinobu: *looked at me*" And what were you even thinking? Something perverted"?

Y/n: "WHAT wait-"

Kanae: "Ara Ara~ Shinobu you shouldn't be rude you know"

Shinobu: "I was only telling the truth beside all the boys think stupid thinks".

Y/n: "N-NO i was not thinking anything like that. I was tracking the demon".

Kanae: "See Shinobu  he wasn't thinking like that now you should apolozies to him".

Shinobu: "Hmph"

Kanae: "Ara Ara~ Shinobu you shouldn't be like that".

Shinobu: "......................Ok i will not*blush*. Hmph"

Y/n: "E-Etto............ C-Can I go a-and do m-my m-mis-ssion"?

Kanae/Shinobu: In mind," So cute".

Kanae: "We are also on the same mission Y/n-kun".

Y/n: "I see. Then lets get along and complete this Mission*smiled*". Both of them blushed when he smiled.

Shinobu:*blushed* "Do you know about the demon".

Y/n: "I heard that the demon appears from the forest and was going there".

Shinobu: "Are you sure that the demon is there".

Y/n: "Yes i had sense the scent of the demon from there".

Suddenly Kanae grabbed my hand.

Kanae: *blushed*"Lets head towards the forest then".

Y/n: "O-ok"

We reached the forest and the scent was getting stronger. I directed them towards the demon. When we arrived there, suddenly mist started to appear. It became really hard to see anything due to mist. But still i was able to track the demon presence but the problem was there were two presence. 

Y/n: "Kanae-san, Shinobu-san there are two demons and these demons are continuously moving here and there in the mist".

Kanae: "It is really hard to see anything".

Suddenly the demon attacked us with it's sickle but we dodged it. It disappeared from its place and again attacked us, this time i dodged his attack and attacked him and cut his neck. It started to turn into ash. But the mist had not disappeared and one more demon was there. I could track it but it was continuously moving.

Demon: "Interesting you were able to kill my companion even in this dense mist. But you won't be able to kill me".

While i was thinking of a way to deal with the demon, I remembered the Hinokami Kagura Dance which my father was performing. I was feeling like i have to use a move from there so i closed my eyes remembering the moves and started breathing.

Third Person POV

Kanae and Shinobu were facing difficultly to see anything in the mist. When suddenly they heard," Hinokami Kagura: Shakkotsu En'yō(Dance of the Fire God: Burning Bones", with that Y/n unleashed a circular slash and the mist slowly disappeared.

 After the mist was clear they could see the demon.

After seeing him Kanae and Shinobu prepared to attack but Y/n dashed towards it and cut his arms. While Y/n was facing the demon  Shinobu unleashed,"Mushi no kokyū Chō no mai: Tawamure(Insect Breathing Butterfly Dance: Caprice)", with that she leaped into the air and charged towards the demon and stinged him multiple times with her blade to inject poison. It's movement was slow down due to poison and Kanae unleashed," Hana no kokyū Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo(Flower Breathing Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo) ",with that she unleashed a single sword slash that curves and twists gracefully and cut the demons neck.

Demon: "What.............my .......head was cut.............".

The demon slowly turned into ash and Y/n comforted it and prayed. 

Kanae: " We were able to complete the mission without any causalities".

Shinobu: "You are right Nee-san".

Kanae: "We were able to win due to Y/n-kun clearing the mist and it was amazing~".

Y/n: "Ehhh......we were able to defeat it due to we all working together".

Y/n: "Anyways we should return now. I will see yo-". He stopped speaking when he remembered that his house was really far away".

Kanae: "Y/n-kun what happen"?

Y/n: "Well i just remembered that my house is really far away and it will take a day and a half to reach".

Kanae: "It's alright Y/n-kun you can come with us".

Y/n: "Huh"?

Kanae: "You can stay with us at the butterfly mansion. There are plenty of rooms".

Y/n: "Well if you don't have any problem with me staying then it's ok ".

Kanae: "Shinobu can he live with us"?

Shinobu: "Yes he can after all we two only live there and its lonely".

Y/n: "Wait but i thought i would only spend for one night-"

Kanae: *with puppy eyes*"Please Y/n-kun".

Y/n: In mind," Why is she using those eyes like Nezuko does, it's unfair".

  Y/n: "O-ok if you don't have any proble-"

Suddenly Kanae and Shinobu grabbed his hands," Lets go Y/n-kun" both of them said together. They headed towards the Butterfly Mansion. While in the way both Kanae and Shinobu turned to see at Y/n, he was blushing very hard. Both of them looked at each othered and smiled.

Kanae: "Y/n-kun do you have a fever"?

Y/n: "N-No"

Shinobu: "But your face is all red".

Y/n: "I a-am f-fine and y-you don't h-have to worry".

Kanae/Shinobu: In mind," It's cute when he slutters".

Both of them stopped and turned towards y/n. Kanae moved near towards him and placed her forehead with his. When she did that Y/n was completly shocked and freezed in his place. He was blushing heavily than before, Kanae noticed this and turned her head towards Shinobu, she was blushing with her face showing jealousy. Kanae noticed it and smiled. She went towards Shinobu and whispered," You can also check him if you want".

Shinobu: *blushing*"Nee-san what are you saying".

Kanae just giggled. Shinobu also went towards her and whispered,"Wo-on't Nee-san feel jealous if i-i went t-to check him". When she said that Kanae also blushed. Now all three of them were blushing, somehow Shinobu and Kanae both composed themselves and again grabbed Y/n's hands and headed towards the Butterfly Mansion.

That's for this chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 154 19
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...
4.1K 98 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
4.3K 86 11
(COMPLETED!) This story revolves around two childhood friends, Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri. Throughout their entire lives, they have been mistak...
23.3K 419 26
!!BEING EDITED!! Giyu Tomioka, an alpha, the water hashira, also known for his coldness and emotionless self (except when it comes to Tanjiro, he is...