Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasio...

By LandofEvil42

Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasion Infinity War More

Moonvasion Infinity War Part 1
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 2
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 3
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 4
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 5
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 6
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 7
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 8
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 9
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 10
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 11
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 12
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 14
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 15

Moonvasion Infinity War Part 13

174 1 1
By LandofEvil42

Kingdom Hearts 2 – Sinister Shadow

Playable characters:

Donald Duck

Party Members:

Della Duck, Daisy Duck, Dewey Duck, Huey Duck, Louie Duck, Webby Vanderquack, Gladstone Gander, Fethry Duck, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, D'Jinn, Amunet, Storkules, Selene, Xandra, Ari, Humphrey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus (with Chirithy), Terra, Aqua, Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, Tifa.

Assistants:

King Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Kay, Bors, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, King Vomit, Minotaur & Others.

Information: Defeat the Heartless, Nobodies and Moonlanders!

In the outskirts of Disney Town things were taking a turn for the better with Donald back in the game. It was still raining massively.

Lena, Violet and the Duck Girls were anxiously stood in the tower, the former being restless.

Lena: Are they all okay out there?

Violet: It's hard to tell. But there was a massive output of electricity out there.

May: It has to be Uncle Donald. He's back!

April: Let's hope so.

June: Those guys better not die out there.

The soldiers were struggling against Pete who kept whacking and crushing them with his chain hammer. The Greek & Roman Soldiers, the knights, mages and goblins didn't stand a chance.

Pete: Ha ha! You wimps are no match for my new chain hammer!

Mickey: Maybe they aren't!

Minnie: But we are!

Pete looks to see Mickey and Minnie leaping in the air and float back to back, spinning and unleashing a cyclone of red and pink light that vaporizes some of the monsters and Pete struggles to stand his ground. The couple lock arms and raise Kingdom Key W and Queen's Sabre. Light emerges from the tip and their weapons combine together to form a blade of light. With a yell the Mouse Couple bring their blade of light, vaporising a large swarm of monsters and Pete summons his barrier to block only for it to shatter upon impact.

Pete is knocked out and down for the count. Mickey and Minnie share a high-five.

Mickey: That move never gets old!

Minnie: Minnie giggles and makes Mickey blush with a kiss to the cheek. Oh, it certainly doesn't!

Huey casted spells, killing multiple heartless and nobodies as well as knocking out a multitude of Moonlanders.

Huey: GAAAH! COME AND GET SOME YOU BIG UGLY SPACE DOGS!

Riku was with him and spotted a swarm of Armoured Knights and Dusks approaching them on all sides. He quickly lifts Huey up with one arm and spun around, both of them casted Dark Firaga spells that annihilated every enemy approaching them.

Huey: COME ON! GET SOME! GET SOME! COME ON! GET SOME!

Huey drops down and smiles to Riku.

Huey: Thanks for the lift.

Riku: My pleasure. Us oldest out of our trio have to stick together.

He ducks a Sniper and slashes it.

Huey: I couldn't agree more Riku.

A Moonlander proceeds to stab but Huey disarms him before kicking him in the face.

Donald and Della are stood back to holding up their swords and faced with hundreds of enemies in front of both of them. Donald and Della are glowing with power and aura in their transformed states.

Donald: We haven't fought this many monsters in a long time.

Della: Just like Budapest all over again, huh, Donnie?

Donald: You and I remember Budapest very differently. For example, I don't remember both of us being able to transform like this.

Della: Think we can beat these odds?

Donald: We're the Duck Twins. We can do anything when we're together. Ducks don't back down.

Della: True that. And nothing can stop Della Duck…except maybe gravity.

Donald: I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this next part.

Della: That's because you're working together with your sister again after 11 years.

Donald and Della smirk to each other before leaping at the foes in front of them and cutting them to pieces.

Donald uses his new weapon to amazing effect. His sword glows with power and electricity as he cuts a Berserker in half, slashes 5 Armoured Knights, deflects a couple of shots sent by Snipers and Surveillance Robots, stabs a Morning Star, destroys a couple of Soldiers and High Soldiers with a powerful energy blade and when a swarm of monsters approaches he destroys them by casting a Thundaza spell. They're all electrocuted to death.

Della stabs a Berserker, slashes a couple of Dancers and Nobodies in half, parries the sword strikes of a Samurai before destroying it, deflects a couple of shots fired by a Surveillance Robot and destroys more enemies by sending an energy blade from her sword.

Donald and Della regroup and watch more monsters approach them.

Donald: I'd say it's time for the Duck Twins to unleash their own limit attack.

Della: It's definitely worth a try! Let's go bro!

Donald: Yeah!

Donald and Della leap at the enemies and attack.

Donald: Della! Now!

Della: Out of our way chumps!

Donald and Della unleash a flurry of rapid slash attacks, cutting a lot of monsters into pieces before getting back to back mid-air.

Donald: Come on Sis!

Della: Let's take it up a notch!

They repeatedly stab a couple of large Heartless and Nobodies before reeling back to unleash orbs of thunder and fire, then Flare Force rockets that sends the enemies up in the air.

Donald: Let's go!

Della: It'll take over!

Donald and Della's swords are coated and lengthened into blades of dark blue and brown light that they swing about to slash a swarm of enemies approaching them in half. They then turn Monado and Godslayer into 13 blades, spinning them at high speed and cutting a swarm of monsters in half. The process repeats two more times until they prepare for the finisher.

Donald & Della: DUCK TWINS FOREVER!

Donald and Della throw up their swords. Monado and Godslayer float directly opposite of each other, encased in massive orbs of blue and brown light that attracts hundreds of Heartless and Nobodies, including the large ones. All the enemies that were attracted are obliterated in an explosion of light.

Donald and Della share a high-five after catching their weapons.

Donald & Della: Duck Twins rule!

Della: We should totally give that a name!

Donald: How about Twins Session!

Della: Now that's a cool name!

Unfortunately, more monsters approach them but some of them are blasted away by a Pearlza spells. The twins look to see it was casted by Daisy holding out her sword.

Daisy: Hey handsome! How about a little team up with your girlfriend!

Donald: Donald smirks at his girlfriend then to his sister. Della, you won't want to take your eyes off of this!

Donald and Daisy ran to the monsters surrounding themselves in an aura of blue and purple light. The couple leap and unleash a barrage of slices and slashes with their swords, cutting monsters apart. The two ducks leap back high in the air where they begin floating and holding their hand over their heart as they're surrounded in purple light and blue electricity.

Donald & Daisy: As one!

Donald and Daisy use the light in their hearts to conjure up a combo of spells. First they use a Flare Force Spell, conjuring up hundreds of tiny rockets that they launch at the swarm of Heartless and Nobodies, blowing them to bits.

Next, they unleash a Comet Spell; they spin their weapons above and engulf the enemies in a multitude of magical explosions of small but powerful fireworks that destroys them

Donald glows with blue electricity surrounding him and a blue glow in his eyes and Daisy glows with purple light surrounding her and a purple glow in her eyes.

Donald: Thundaza!

Daisy: Pearlza!

Donald unleashes a huge blast of electricity and Daisy unleashes a large ball of purple light. They combine and eliminate more enemies.

Donald & Daisy: Together! ULTIMA!

Donald and Daisy summon 12 orbs of light and combined them. The duo thrust their weapons, unleashing a beam of light that makes a direct hit and explodes on the Heartless and Nobodies, annihilating them all.

After they drop down Donald and Daisy embrace in a warm, loving kiss that turns into a hug after 30 seconds.

Daisy: Donald…you came back. I knew you would.

Donald: Aww! Of course I did, toots!

Daisy: They separate and Daisy looks at Monado. Your new weapon is amazing Donald!

Donald: Thanks! I literally got burned by a star trying to forge this thing. I almost died but it was totally worth it.

A Lance Warrior attempts to thrust its blade but Della deflects and stabs it quickly. The three ducks quickly stand back to back.

Della: As much as I loved seeing that and these little Duck Couple moments of yours we've got a war to fight!

Donald: She's right!

A swarm of enemies lead by a Behemoth charges at the three of them. They get ready for a fight but to their surprise…

Fethry: BANZAAAAAIIII!

Fethry drops down from above to impale the Behemoth in its head, making it swerve uncontrollably. Gladstone jumps above his cousins to throw his daggers, impaling the beast in its eyes, making it roar in pain as its destroyed and Fethry jumps off. Gladstone and Fethry join their cousins and Daisy.

Della: Wow! That was awesome!

Donald: Not bad you guys. Didn't think you hand it in ya.

Daisy: That was amazing. Gladstone, Fethry, you two have weapons now!

Gladstone: You bet Daisy!

Fethry: A little gift from Hephaestus before we left!

Before anything else could be said the five ducks are approached by Dual Blade, Heat Sabre, Chill Ripper, Blitz Spear and Stalwart Blade. Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone and Fethry as they get into their fighting stances.

Daisy: It's been a long time since the five of us have fought together this!

Della: For years we've all remained separated…

Donald: And here we are together again, fighting as a family.

Gladstone: You got that right Donaldo!

Fethry: It's like Budapest all over again.

Donald: How does everyone remember Budapest, exactly?

The special Heartlesses attack. Stalwart Blade is the first to slash but Donald quickly blocks and hold it back. Della fights off Heat Sabre, Daisy duels with Dual Blade, Gladstone blocks Chill Ripper and Fethry holds back Blitz Spear. The Duck Cousins are all in a blade lock with the 5 Heartlesses, matching their intensity with all their strength.

There are practically hundreds of explosions occurring all around the battlefield. A lot of soldiers were fighting knocking out as many Moonlanders as they could.

Dewey and Webby were fighting together with Sora and Kairi. Dewey uses his new keyblade to great effect, slicing a Berserker in half with it, stabbing a High Soldier, cutting 5 Dusks in half, circling around a Dancer before slashing it and shooting down a couple of Surveillance Robots and Snipers with shots from his Quad Blaster.

He, Sora, Kairi and Webby were performing well. A Rock Troll comes up to cut them down but Dewey and Sora stop its axe, allowing Webby to impale its face and Kairi to blast it with Pearlaga spell. Webby and Kairi slash a Morning Star together and Sora and Dewey both use Strike Raid, destroying a couple more enemies before re-summoning.

Webby: Wow! You've gotten really better with a keyblade, haven't you Kairi.

Kairi: Thanks Webby! I see you've been improving too.

Sora: You're doing really great with your new Keyblade, Dewey!

Dewey: Well, I was taught by the best Keyblade Master, after all! You!

The four of them look to see a swarm of Heartless approach them.

Dewey: I say we bust our limit moves!

Sora: Let's go!

Dewey and Webby leap into their air with their weapons and holding hands while facing opposite directions. Through Dewey the duo spin together in the air, creating enough speed to become a concussive ball together surrounded in blue and pink sharp outlines of light.

Dewey: Come on!

Webby: Go!

The duo blast off and slice a lot of the Heartless and Nobodies in half.

They both land on the floor where Dewey summons his Quad Blasters and throws one to Webby. They get side to side and aim the blasters together as one as the barrels charge with blue and pink energy.

Dewey: What's the phrase!?

Webby: It's…!

Dewey & Webby: Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

They fire blue and pink energy beams that combine, vaporize more monsters.

Dewey and Webby separate to fly around in the air and back together to link each other's hands after dismissing their weapons.

Dewey & Webby: LIGHT!

Dewey and Webby struck a pose midair, surrounding themselves in an aura of light and out of nowhere giant angel wings of light burst out from their backs. One wing grew from Dewey and another from Webby and they're surrounded by feathers of the same light. They flew towards the Heartless and Nobodies and spun together faster than a disk to ram into the monsters, destroying a swarm of them while huge feathers of light containing memories of their time together drop from the air.

They both land and share a high-five.

Dewey: We totally De-Webbied it!

Webby: Aww! That's sweet. It looks like the true dreamwork is our love!

Sora: Kairi! Our turn!

Kairi: Right!

Sora and Kairi flipped up and locked arms together before spinning to unleash a flurry of Ragnarok and Flower Shoot, annihilating multiple enemies.

Sora and Kairi then separated to fly around and back to together to link hands after dismissing their Keyblades.

Sora & Kairi: Light!

Sora and Kairi struck a pose in the air and giant angel wings of light burst out from behind them. They flew towards the Heartless and Nobodies, spinning faster than a disk to ram into them. The enemies are annihilated and memories of their best moments together are shown through the feathers.

Sora: That move always makes my heart feel warm.

Kairi: Mine too.

She gives Sora a kiss on the cheek and he blushes before they're joined by Dewey and Webby.

Dewey: Man, we all have so much in common together.

Sora: Tell me about it.

Before anything else could be said a Metal Troll whacks Webby and Kairi, sending the both of them screaming in pain.

Sora & Dewey: Kairi/Webby!

Sora and Dewey look to see the Metal Troll approach and smash a boulder, sending hundreds of rocks at them, prompting them to take cover. Dewey emerges from the boulder firing his double Quad Blasters but they have no effect on the Troll.

Dewey: Fall! Dammit! Fall!

Nothing works and it just sends more rocks that prompt Dewey to Duck. He turns to see Sora in Magical Form and preparing his Magic Launcher with a smirk.

Dewey: Sweet!

Sora emerges and fires. The magical missile impales the Metal Troll and explodes, creating a crater in its damaged body. Dewey and Sora (Double Arrowguns mode) emerge from their hiding spot and fire away at the weak point. Their combined shots destroy the heartless. More emerge and they nod to each other for their own limit move.

Dewey: Let's De-wey this!

Sora: You got it pal!

Dewey and Sora leap up and fire a diving barrage of Arrow and Energy shots that destroy the swarm of heartless below them.

Sora: Let's mix it up!

Dewey: Yeah!

Dewey and Sora drop down, switching out for Ultima Weapon before unleashing the Ars Arcanum technique, launching rapid slashes followed up by four more powerful ones that all cut the enemies to pieces.

Sora: Let's go!

Dewey: Time to end this!

They get on opposite sides and run at the enemies with their weapons glowing before unleashing powerful thrusts all across their enemies, creating a square of light that engulfs and destroys them all.

Dewey and Sora share a high-five after that.

Dewey: Man! We so rule!

Sora: You bet we do! Let's call that Ultima Human and Toon Duo!

Dewey: Yeah! By that way, I really like your style Sora. Without looking he shoots down an incoming Air Pirate. A pity we never teamed up during the Shadow or Keyblade War.

Sora: Sora and Dewey! The Daring Duo!

The Daring Duo quickly run over to their respective girlfriends and help them up, receiving nods from the girls that they're all right much to their relief.

Louie: Earth Crusher!

Louie digs his claws deep into the Earth and mounds of rocks impale or crush the enemies before them much to Ventus and Terra's amazement.

Terra: Not bad!

Ventus: Looks like you've been practicing after all, Louie.

Louie: A bit. Whenever I have time.

Louie, Terra and Ventus all work together, slashing apart as many incoming enemies ranging from Soldiers, High Soldiers, Lance Warriors, Large Bodies, Dusks, Snipers, Dragoons and Berserkers. Ventus slashes a Berserker, Terra impales a Lance Warrior and Louie impales a Large Body in the back. Ventus casts a light-based Tornado spell and Terra casts a Quake spell that sends multiple enemies flying the air and Louie whistles his Khopesh into cutting those enemies to pieces and disarming the Moonlanders of their pistols and spears.

Panchito, Jose, Storkules, Selene, Xandra, D'Jinn, Amunet, Goofy, Aqua, Ari and Humphrey fought together. The two Caballeros impaled a Dark Thorn together and Xandra impaled its stomach.

Xandra: Hold it down Cabs!

Panchito: With Donald back and stronger than ever there's absolutely no way we can lose!

Jose: You got that right!

Ari was crazily riding Humphrey who knocked out multiple Moonlanders and small Heartlesses like they were bowling pins.

Aqua casts a Blizzaza spell that froze a multitude of enemies and Moonlanders, destroying the monsters.

Goofy tosses his shield with expert technique, knocking out multiple Moonlanders without killing them and cutting down multiple heartless. He catches his shield and bashes an Armoured Knight in the face.

Storkules blocked Behmoth with his shield, thrusting his sword in its face while D'Jinn leapt up to impale the top part of its body. Snipers take their shots but the two of them skilfully and effortlessly deflect the shots and return them to sender.

Amunet and Selene also worked together, Amunet slashed a Mechanitaur and impales a Lance Warrior. When Surveillance Robots and Moonlanders shoot her Selene quickly forms an energy barrier that blocks them.

The rest of the army consisting of Leon, Arthur and the others were doing incredibly well, destroying as many enemies as they could.

Maleficent is walking through the battlefield, blasting any soldiers that tried to attack her.

Maleficent: So that wretch Lena dares to hide from us in the castle, eh? Well…this should force coward to come out of hiding!

She snaps her fingers and massive spiked wheels emerge from the ground and begin mowing down the battlefield, purposely avoiding the Moonlanders as they attempt to shred the soldiers to pieces. The army of heroes are now running for their lives.

Sora: Son of a-!

Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone & Fethry: AWW CLUCK!

Mickey: FALL BACK! FALL BACK NOW!

Inside the castle's tower Lena and the rest of the girls hear the sounds of horror coming from outside. They walk to window and gasp to see the Threshers attempting to mow down everything in their paths.

June: That's never a good sign…

May: We gotta get out there and help!

April: We can't! Our orders were to stay in here and protect Lena or she's vulnerable to Lunaris!

May: But we can't just leave our friends to die! Dewey and the others need us!

Violet: I believe we should let this be Lena's decision.

April: They look to Lena. So what do you think we should do Lena? Should we stay here like we were told?

June: Or go out there to risk your life for the people we love?

Violet: The choice is yours sister.

Lena is silent for a while, looking down at her amulet in sadness until her eyes furrow with determination, knowing what she must do.

Webby, Minnie, Kairi, Aqua, Selene and Amunet were fighting off various enemies together. They gasp in horror and brace themselves for death when all the Threshers proceed to tear them apart but amazingly at the last second Lena (having donned in her battle outfit) drops down from the air with her hands flared up with shadow magic she thrusts them forward to telepathically stop and lift the Threshers. She looks to see a swarm of monsters approaching the girls from behind and throws the Threshers backwards to shred them all. The girls were amazed as Lena turned around panting and Webby was excited.

Webby: WOO-HOO! GO LENA!

Selene: The rest exchange looks and Selene twirls her sword. Why was she up there all this time?

Kairi: Starting to wish we brought her sooner.

Minnie: We knew you'd eventually join us Lena.

Lena: It's not just me.

She ducks a Sorcerer and quickly summons her Diamond Dagger to cut it in two before impaling a and Dancer. Webby joins her in cutting down a number of Nobodies.

Huey was using his guandao to skilfully cut down and impale a couple of Heartless and Nobodies but was finding himself surrounded until a blast of energy blew some enemies away. Violet dropped down and stood with his boyfriend. The Intelligent couple stand together.

Violet: I knew you'd come back, Hubert!

Huey: And I was right to trust you! I'm glad you're okay Violet! Now let's end this war!

Violet: Hear, hear!

Huey and Violet flip up floating side by side together.

Huey: Come on Violet! Let's go!

Violet: Let's dazzle them with the power of our minds!

The intelligent couple become surrounded in red and purple aura and their eyes glow as they point their guandao and mace releasing a barrage of red and purple energy homing bullets that all strike the monsters.

Huey: Take that!

Violet: Say goodbye!

Huey and Violet fly on opposite sides of their enemies and spin their weapons in front of them as the gather energy. The circles created sends out beams of red and purple energy that explode to form a pillar of energy that engulfs the Heartless and Nobodies.

Huey: Let's mix it up!

Violet: Together, now!

They float together again and cross the blades and ball of their weapons together, gathering ice power.

Huey & Violet: Blizzard!

They send out a combined freeze blast that freezes up monsters. Now they gather flames.

Huey & Violet: Fire!

They send out a combined ball of red and purple fire that explodes on their enemies. Now they gather electricity.

Huey & Violet: Thunder!

They send out red and purple lightning bolts that electrocute the monsters. Now they prepare for the finale as Huey and Violet gather red and purple energy and they continue to glow.

Huey & Violet; LIGHT!

Huey and Violet reel back their weapons and throw them forward to unleash beams of red and purple energy combining and destroying the monsters.

Huey and Violet drop down and clank their weapons together.

Meanwhile, Louie claws the chest of a Berserker and roars at a couple of Moonlanders, scaring them away. Louie then looks to see a swarm of monsters running to him but a series of shadow blasts blow them away and Louie finds himself standing back to back with Lena, smirking to her.

Lena: Hey.

Louie: Hey.

Lena: Welcome back. Guess your little quest was successful.

Louie: Totally worth it. How about we show these creeps what us pranksters are capable of.

Lena: You read my mind Lou.

Louie and Lena flip and float side by side. Lena shares some of her power with Louie and they spread their bodies with a shout, surrounding themselves in green and purple aura. The duo put their weapons together and telepathically spins their khopesh and dagger like a cyclone with their hands held out to unleash green and purple tornado-shaped electrifying blast of energy that sends the Heartless and Nobodies flying in the air and destroying some heartless.

Louie: It's go time!

Lena: Time for a little power-up!

Lena floats in the air with her hands held out and Louie whistles and sends his khopesh flying. The blade is surrounded in a mixture of purple and green energy that makes it fly at faster speed. It completely slices through a multitude of monsters

Louie: Time to rock with an Earth Crusher!

Lena: Eat dirt freaks!

Louie smashes his claw in the platform, trapping the monsters in mounds of rock as Lena summons a huge ball of energy above her head and tosses it at the enemies. It explodes on them, destroying more enemies. Louie and Lena float side to side together aiming smirks at each other, still surrounded in green and purple shadow energy.

Louie: Time for the Grand Finale!

Lena: Let's finish this!

Louie and Lena link hands and blast off towards the enemy together, slicing all the remaining Heartlesses and Nobodies to pieces, moving so fast they leave a trail of green and purple light before they teleport in front of their enemies and float side to side holding out their weapons together. The tips of their khopesh and dagger gather energy before releasing it as a mixed blast of green and black energy, obliterating all the monsters.

After that, the both of them share a high five.

Louie & Lena: YEAH!

The Duck Girls join the battle, having donned in their battle outfits and summoned Starfire Sword, Sun Glaive and Viper Khopesh. May skilfully slices a couple of High Soldiers and Neoshadows, April deflects a couple of strikes from Lance Warriors and kicks some Moonlanders in the face and June slashes a couple of Dusks and Creepers. Unfortunately they find themselves surrounded.

June: Oh man…where's help when you need it?

Dewey: It's coming right now in the form of the boy versions of you!

The Duck Boys jump down to join the Duck Girls and they face the swarm of enemies.

Dewey: Hey girls!

May: Hey boys!

Louie: Glad you ladies could join the party.

June: We could say the same for you guys.

Huey: I would hardly call this a party.

April: More like a massacre in which we're outnumbered.

Dewey: Then let's even the odds!

Dewey, Huey, Louie, May, April and June all leap and surround a multitude of Heartless and Nobodies in a hexagon and hold up their weapons, gathering energy and creating a hexagon shaped seal that traps the enemies in the centre and lifts them in the air. Their weapons glow with power.

Duck Boys & Duck Girls: LIGHT!

They thrust and meet their blades at centre, creating an explosion of light that annihilates every single monster.

When it ends they joyfully meet their weapons at the centre.

Dewey: We'll name that Double Triplet Trouble!

May: Ooh! Me like!

Everyone was fighting in groups now: Donald, Della, Daisy, Fethry and Gladstone in one group slashing, casting spells and throwing daggers in Gladstone's case.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra and Aqua were in another group also slashing multiple enemies to pieces and knocking out Moonlanders.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Panchito, Jose, Xandra, Ari, Humphrey, Storkules, Selene, D'Jinn and Amunet fought of a group of enemies together and doing well together.

Arthur, Leon, Cloud and the rest were doing a brilliant job, fighting together against a multitude of enemies.

Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, May, April and June fought side by side in another group. Things were finally looking up for this army.

Unfortunately no one could celebrate since Pete sent out his chain hammer to smash Lena and send her screaming in pain.

Louie, Violet & Webby: Lena!

The chain hammer wraps around Huey, Louie, Violet, May, April and June and Pete reels them in, holding them prisoner.

Donald: Kids!

Gladstone: We gotta help them!

The Duck Cousins attempt to do so but are blocked by Heartless and Moonlanders.

Della: Move you jerks! Those kids are gonna die!

Dewey and Webby jump at Pete only for Maleficent to teleport and whack them with her staff. They hit the ground heard.

Maleficent: Stay out of the way you insolent children. I have a world to conquer and you meddling urchins won't interfere!

Maleficent telepathically lures in Lena and tugs her collar. Lena frantically tries to escape but the witch holds her tightly.

Lena: LET ME GO!

Louie: Get your hands off her you evil demoness!

Maleficent: Silence! It's pitiful to see you people risk your lives for a little shadow creature!

Webby: You're wrong! A shadow isn't all she is!

Dewey: She's way more than that! She's family! Something you'll never understand Maleficent!

Pete: Look who you're talking to! Maleficent doesn't need family, unlike the rest of you weaklings.

Maleficent: Indeed! I only need allies. She looks at Lena in the eyes, making her sweat in fear. And one of my allies is in need of the Reality Stone, hidden within the amulet of my associate, Magica De Spell.

Maleficent clutches the amulet only to yelp in pain when it burns her. The amulet is electrified and Lena grins.

Lena: Sorry, you may have a little trouble with that. Placed a simple but powerful protection spell on this annoying thing after it became mine for good.

Maleficent: In that case, I'll take it off your corpse!

Maleficent places her staff on Lena's chest and engulfs her in sinister green flames that make the teen duck scream in horrible pain and agony.

Louie: LENA!

Violet: SISTER!

June: NO!

Huey & April: STOP!

The kids, especially Louie struggle to escape but it's in vain and Pete mocks their attempts. Donald's group attempts to fight past the enemies stopping them but are struggling.

Gladstone: Goth Gal! Hold on, we're coming!

Lena's screams become louder as the amulet is slowly beginning to crack more and Maleficent grins with glee until Dewey and Webby tackle her to the ground and Lena is sent flying away. The Adventurous duo try to keep her pinned down but Maleficent explodes with green flames, sending Dewey and Webby screaming and landing next to Lena.

Maleficent: You urchins need to be put in your place. Allow me to show you my true, terrifying power!

To their great horror Maleficent is engulfed in an aura of green flames and enlarges into her dragon form. The skies darken even more, crackling with green lightning and purple rain pours down as Dragon Maleficent releases a vicious roar.

Dewey: Oh…

Webby: Crud…

Maleficent breathes green fire, forcing Lena to quickly bring up a barrier to block but she's placed under crushing pressure that makes her scream in pain.

Webby: LENA!

Lena: Stay back you guys!

When the flames subside, Maleficent flies and rams the three kids, sending them screaming and hitting the ground hard, Lena and Dewey further than Webby.

Pete: Hey! Maleficent! Perhaps torturing the pink one might make Shadow Kid give up the stone.

Maleficent gives an intrigued growl before leaping to stop Webby, making her scream in pain much to horror of the kids, Donald's group and Sora's group. Maleficent then wraps her tail around Webby and squeezes her. Already Webby feels her bones cracking as she gives agonized screams of anguish that resonate through the barrier.

Kids: Webby/Webbigail!

Lena: Lena reaches out in tears. NO! PLEASE! STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST DON'T TORTURE HER!

Dewey: I'M COMING WEBBY!

Lena: DEWEY, DON'T!

Dewey super speeds forward before Lena could stop him and leaps high up, executing his Spin Attack with Ultima Weapon and heads straight for Maleficent. The dragon breathes fire that Dewey tries to plough through with all his might but eventually he's overwhelmed and a massive explosion happens.

Webby could only watch, emotionally shattered at sight of Dewey blown out of the smoke unconscious and tattered. The kids were the same.

Huey & Louie: No…

May: Dewey…

Webby: DEWEEEYYY!

Dewey falls down, bruised, injured and at the brink of death. However, memories play in his head that keep him fighting. The entire background is back.

(Flashback)

He remembers his pact with Sora.

Sora: In your hand take this key, so long as you have the makings, its wielder you shall one day be. Nothing will contain you then, no more borders below or above, so long as you champion the ones you love. And then you will find me…friend.

Dewey clutches the handle.

Dewey, Huey and Louie share a group hug after the Bombie incident, making amends.

The Duck Boys share hugs with Scrooge after the Shadow War, Daisy and Donald in the houseboat and Donald before he left the mansion.

The Duckburg Six share a group a hug.

The Duck Boys and Duck Girls share a group hug.

He remembers the day he and Webby expressed their love through kissing and hugging.

Webby: I love you Dewford Duck.

Dewey: I love you too Webbigail Vanderquack.

(End of Flashback)

Dewey: "I became a Keyblade wielder to protect the one I love most."

Dewey snaps back to reality, slowly opening his eyes to see Ultima Weapon falling towards him. When he remembers the danger Webby's in his eyes furrow with determination.

Dewey: AND THAT PERSON IS WEBBY!

His eyes and friendship bracelet glow with blue light as he recovers and catches his glowing Keyblade before screaming and becoming engulfed in a massive blue aura that shakes the entire battlefield, releases immense dark blue electricity and lights the atmosphere a little. The fighting stops for a bit and all the heroes and enemies look up in awe and shock.

Della: Donald, that's…!

Donald: It is!

Webby: Dewey…

Webby's friendship bracelet glows, then Lena's and Huey, Louie, Violet, April, May and June's bracelets glow too. They release beams of light that engulfs him and his keyblade. The aura around him becomes silver and he curves into a ball, landing on his feet.

A seal of light formed underneath Dewey as he held up Ultima Weapon and it formed into a massive blade. The blue in Dewey's battle shirt turns bright silver. Hundreds of multi-coloured blades fly out of the seals as his Ultima Weapon shrinks down to become a radiant, blue blade with energy inside it: His Ultima Sword.

Sonic 06 – Crisis City Theme

The silver aura completely engulfs Dewey as he transforms and creates a massive gust of wind. When it's complete Dewey stands there with his sword in hand and eyes closed, that aura flaring around him as the groups of Donald, Sora, Mickey, Arthur and the kids (especially Webby) look at him in sheer shock, pride and amazement.

Maleficent reels her head back in fear.

Ventus: Is that really Dewey!?

Riku: Look at him… He's transformed!

Aqua: He's undergone a form change!

Kairi: Sora…that form, isn't that-!?

Sora: Yeah! Dewey's unlocked his own Ultimate Form!

Della: My boy!

Donald: Dewey's unlocked his own true power!

Gladstone: Whoa…didn't think Dewdrorp had it in him!

Goofy: Go Dewey!

Huey: I can't believe that our brother!

Louie: Considering he has a keyblade and is stronger than the rest of us, it isn't too surprising.

May: Go get 'em, Dewey!

Dewey: Dewey opens his eyes which are glowing white. Either you let go of Webby or I make you pay Maleficent.

Maleficent merely roars, sending out an army of Heartless and Nobodies of all type at Dewey. Dewey blasts off, hovering at high speed and slashing 10 Neoshadows in half. Dewey summons a Quad Blaster, vaporising enemies with rapid white energy shots before drilling through them with Spiral Dove, multiple swords of light pierce through monsters like a drill. Dewey moves so fast it's as though he's teleporting when he kicks about a Berserker before drop kicking into the ground. He uses Radiant Brand, slicing hundreds of monsters with two spinning blades before leaping up and initiating an Ultima Spin Attack. He spins with his sword, covered in silver light as hundreds of blades surround him and he cuts through a multitude of Heartless and Nobodies. He begins running at super speed, ramming and cutting through as many enemies as he could. Dewey fires an energy shot at Pete's chain hammer, snapping the chain and freeing the kids much to his horror.

Huey and the rest tackle Pete to the ground and are wailing on him as Dewey circles around a swarm off enemies, surrounding them in a circle of light that explodes and sends them flying up. Dewey is now midair where he unleashes an Ultimate Finisher, piercing all the monsters with hundreds of swords before annihilating them in a white explosion.

Dewey: You're all finished!

A Dusk survives and attempts to get up only for Huey and April to impale it together. They run forward slashing incoming enemies together; Huey casts multiples spells while April leaps and spins like a drill to destroy flying enemies. Huey and April then link hands both spin like drills, piercing through a multitude of enemies before kicking one up the air.

Louie and June drop down to cut it in half. Louie unleashes is Earth Crusher blowing away monsters before he and June ran forward slicing down a multitude of Heartless and Nobodies together epically. They coat themselves in aura, threw their two khopesh and telepathically have it pierce through the swarm of monsters and sends a Berserker up in the air where it's destroyed by Violet's energy blast.

Violet and Lena are back to back. Violet swings her mace with expert grace, smashing a multitude of Dusks, Neoshadows and High Soldiers, Lena does same with her dagger as she impales the same types of enemies before she and Violet meet their weapons and sends out a massive beam of purple energy that vaporise a lot of monsters.

This allows May to run through cutting down a lot of Heartless and acrobatically flipping above a Berserker before impaling its back and jumping off it for her to join Dewey and the two of them link hands to cut through multiple enemies with a double spin attack before impaling a Dark Thorn together.

A swarm of 5 Rapid Thrusters fly to them but a couple of thrown daggers kill them all. Gladstone jumps down in front of the kids and runs forth, expertly cutting down a bunch of Dusks, he flips above a Mechanitaur and cuts it into before dodging multiple shots sent by Snipers and Surveillance Robots. He leaps and tosses a barrage of magical daggers that impale the monsters. He then expertly swings his daggers to slice down a couple of Neoshadows, block Lance Warriors before impaling and slitting their necks and switches to his Diamond Cutlass. He holds back a Berserker.

Fethry drops to impale the trident-end through the Berserker, sticking it to the ground and spinning around his Tri-Halberd to kick a multitude of enemies, including Moonlanders. Fethry removes his spear and charges with Gladstone as they stab through a multitude of Lance Warriors. Fethry tosses them in the air and they both cut down more Nobodies.

Donald, Della and Daisy charge forward. Donald casts Flare Force and Daisy Flower Shoot Barrage, obliterating incoming enemies and Della cuts them to pieces with an energy blade. Donald's sword and orb glow green, allowing him to swing and release a green blade of energy that cuts down heartless and nobodies. The three ducks surround a swarm in a triangle before thrusting and destroying them all in a pillar of light, fire and electricity. They stand back to back along with the kids, Gladstone and Fethry to slash as many as they could.

Sora and Mickey's groups all join the fray and destroying as many as they could ranging from spells, special techniques, finishers, shooting arrows, slashing away at enemies and using sick parkour moves. Sora transforms into his Ultimate Form, same process as Dewey and his amour turns bright silver. He drills through the enemies with his sword.

Now Donald, Dewey and Sora charge Maleficent together at their full power, brimming with electrifying blue and shiny silver aura.

Dewey: Webby! Hang on!

Donald: We're coming!

The three of them enlarge their swords to attack. Maleficent breathes fire but Donald and Sora hold it back with their blades, allowing Dewey to leap it and cut off Maleficent's tail, freeing Webby and making the dragon-witch roar in pain. Dewey catches Webby bridal-style and places her on the ground before re-joining Sora and Donald.

Donald, Dewey & Sora: TOGETHER!

The three of them charge Maleficent together and with their enlarged blades they slice across her belly, making her fall back roaring in pain and reverting to her original form. Pete runs over to his boss, helping her up as she got up.

Everyone watches Donald, Dewey and Sora rest their swords on their shoulders, smiling as they make an impressive picture together. Webby runs over and hugs Dewey in gratitude.

Webby: My hero!

Dewey: I'm just glad you're okay Webs.

Della and the rest run over expressing their amazement in Dewey's transformation, Della hugging her son and Donald, Lena and Violet hugging Webby and Sora talking with his group. All of them are tattered and ruffled but alive. Mickey, Panchito, D'Jinn, Storkules and the rest express their pride too before looking to Maleficent.

Dewey: Hey! Maleficent! Is that the best you can do!?

In response Maleficent summons a larger army of Heartless, Nobodies and Moonlanders, including some Twilight Thorn, Darkside, and Earthshakers much to their surprise and horror. June deadpans at Dewey.

June: You had to ask, didn't you?

Dewey: Oops.

Maleficent: This is the best we can do.

Pete: How do you chumps intend to beat these impossible odds?

Donald: There's only one answer to that.

Della: Donald and Della smirk to each other. Together.

Everyone looks to the swarm of enemies smirking as it continued to rain and they held up their weapons.

Donald: Let's get Quackin' people!

Donald, Della, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, April, May, June, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Storkules, Selene, D'Jinn, Amunet, Panchito, Jose, Xandra, Ari, Humphrey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra and Aqua release the loudest battle cries as they charged the Heartless, Nobodies and Moonlanders and attack, the tide of the battle being in their favour more than ever before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.5K 19
Louie always had inner demons, but when they start to get worse, Louie questions not only his bad side but his good side. (Contains: bad thoughts, b...
565 102 13
Scrooge McDuck x Reader/Reader Insert --- (Y/n) had always loved Ducktales, but when she gets sucked into the world of her favorite characters, how w...
3.1K 69 16
Reunited, the McDucks seek new adventures to finish the work of Scrooge's childhood idol. New enemies arise, secrets are revealed, and the fate of th...
6.8K 12 9
Ducktales Movie 4 - Moonvasion Endgame