Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasio...

By LandofEvil42

Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasion Infinity War More

Moonvasion Infinity War Part 1
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 2
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 3
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 4
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 5
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 6
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 7
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 8
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 9
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 10
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 11
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 13
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 14
Moonvasion Infinity War Part 15

Moonvasion Infinity War Part 12

151 0 0
By LandofEvil42

Outside Castle McDuck, Lunaris emerges from a Space Stone portal. He looks around the castle until he spots Fergus sitting on a small rock playing with a pebble while glaring at Lunaris.

Fergus: So…you're Lunaris I presume.

Lunaris: Yes. And you're Fergus McDuck. Scrooge's father, it's a great pleasure to finally meet you.

Fergus: Wish I could say the same… but a monster like you doesn't deserve my respect.

Lunaris: Oh. So you've heard of me.

Fergus: I know what you want to do with our planet, what you did to my grandson and granddaughter and why you've come to my castle.

Lunaris: So it's true. The Soul Stone is in this wall of ancient Druid Stones.

Fergus: And so what if it is?

Lunaris: Lunaris walks up offering his hand. If so, then I'd suggest that you quietly hand it over… and maybe things won't have to get so messy.

Fergus: The world is already in a mess, what with you compromising the orbit of our planet. You come here to wreak petty vengeance on our people, you even delight in torturing children but… we've done nothing to you.

Scrooge, Goldie, Darkwing, Beakely, Roxas and the others are hidden among various objects and structures. Launchpad, Demonworth and Gizmoduck are nowhere in sight.

Lunaris: I merely wish to make this planet suffer like mine has suffered under the Moon Mites. Your people deserve to know the fear we were forced to go through. I will cement in history of what our Planet Moon should be: The greatest planet in the universe!

Fergus: Fergus just smirks. You're like a spoilt child scoundrel. Did anyone ever tell you the Moon is not a-

Lunaris: IT IS A PLANET! MORE OF A PLANET THAN YOUR EARTH WILL BE ONCE I DESTROY HALF THE POPULATION WITH ALL 6 STONES!

Fergus: So you want to make us suffer through genocide.

Lunaris: Lunaris smiles sinisterly. Of course, the best way to break the spirit of your enemies and have the live in fear of you is having them watch their loved ones die right before their eyes.

Fergus: Fergus looks on in disgust as he throws his pebble. You're a monster… and a tyrant. You will be stopped Lunaris.

Lunaris: And how does one foolish old man hope to defeat my awesome power.

Fergus: And how could you be willing to sacrifice your own people and be willing to even kill one of them just to achieve your petty desires?

Lunaris: For the first time Lunaris' becomes regretful. Believe me Fergus, I am most regretful over having to kill my most trusted lieutenant, but she left me with no choice as she had made hers which was to rebel against me. And I do regret that my good people are likely to get hurt… or worse. But that's just the price of war and it is worth it for the glory of the Planet Moon. Fergus says nothing to that. The hardest choice comes from the strongest will.

And with those words Fergus got up swinging his Sword of Thunder open before getting into a battle stance with it.

Fergus: You'll be surprised to know that our will…equals to yours.

Lunaris: Ours?

Infinity War – Team Iron Man vs Thanos Theme

Fergus moves his head up and Lunaris looks up to see Gizmoduck in the air and throw the statue right at Lunaris and Launchpad emerges from the bushes to ram the jeep into him. LP jumps out both large objects explode and crush the Moonlander tyrant.

Scrooge, Goldie and Officer Cabrera ride on Manny.

Scrooge: We've made the first strike!

Officer Cabrera: Well done Gizmo-pogito!

Gizmoduck: Thanks M'ma! Piece of cake, huh, Darkwing!?

Darkwing: Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!

Darkwing fires his grappling hook and takes off.

Roxas: Now's our chance you guys!

Lea: Time to party!

Roxas' team leap out of hiding and join the fight. Lunaris in a fit of anger survives, using the Power Stone to blow the debris off him, stop them with the Time Stone and absorb with Mind Stone before releasing blasts of rocks at Gizmoduck. Fenton is sent screaming and flying into one of the castle tower that collapse upon impact. A black tornado forms around Lunaris and he's blasted away. He skids on the ground to see Demonworth in the air and heading straight for him.

Lunaris summons his Double Edged sword, barely deflecting Lea's Chakrams and a couple of light spells from Xion and Namine. A smoke bomb is thrown and engulfs him in purple smoke allowing Darkwing to deliver a swing kick to the face and Launchpad to shock him with a lightning blast. Scrooge and Officer Cabrera fire lasers and bullets together, barely affecting him but distracting him along enough for Roxas with Oathkeeper and Oblivion in hand to jump down, performing a knee slide and slicing Lunaris across his leg. The tyrant grunts in pain and Isa drops down to smash him, prompting Lunaris to jump back. Fergus and Lea run up, the latter summoning Flame Liberator.

Roxas slices Lunaris and he blocks with his gauntlet. He, Isa, Lea Demonworth and Fergus slash together but despite being outnumbered he manages to dodge, block and parry every single sword/claw strikes while Manny and Gizmoduck circle around him. Lunaris punches Roxas and sends him crashing into a boulder. He blocks both Lea and Isa with his sword before sending them flying with a Power Stone wave. He stops Demonworth with the Space Stone and sends him flying through castle. Fergus attempts to cut him in half but Lunaris catches his sword much to his shock and with a smirk Lunaris sends him flying with a kick to the gut but Fergus recovers.

Beakely delivers a flying kick that sends Lunaris skidding back. The two then begin exchanging a flurry of punches and kicks, Beakely uses every martial arts in her arsenal but Lunaris eventually overpowers her, catching her fist then delivering a blow to the face and sending her screaming to Power Punch to the stomach. Launchpad proceeds to stab Lunaris but the Moonlander resummons his sword, blocking the trident. They both exchange a couple of spinning strikes before Lunaris spin kicks Launchpad away.

Scrooge and Goldie jump off Manny, bring out their swords and attack. Scrooge slashes first, followed by Goldie, together the duo attack Lunaris in sync, slashing left and right and Scrooge uses Auron's Divider technique to make things more difficult. Eventually the two lock blades with Lunaris and glare.

Lunaris: Scrooge McDuck and Goldie Ol'Gilt! Finally, we meet in person!

Goldie: You're gonna wish you never met either of us, especially in the same place!

Scrooge: This one's for my nephew!

Lunaris: Donald Duck was a weak, temperamental fool! I destroyed him!

Scrooge: It'll take more than so cosmological explosion to kill my nephew! And if he is dead, I'll gladly avenge his death!

Scrooge and Goldie push Lunaris off before the former gives the latter a boost, allowing her to latch onto his face and double kick him back. Scrooge bounces with his action cane and leaps high enough to bury Lunaris' helmet deep enough to cover his eyes.

Scrooge: Now!

Bullets are shot, disarming Lunaris off his weapons and a Fire and Blizzard spell makes him stumble forward. Lunaris is unable to see Xion, Namine and Officer Cabrera running towards.

Gizmoduck: M'ma! Catch!

Officer Cabrera: Gizmoduck tosses a grenade and it's caught. Keep him busy!

Xion and Namine nod before casting more spells that force Lunaris back, allowing Officer Cabrera to flip up and place the grenade on the back of his neck. Within seconds just as he straightens up his helmet, Lunaris becomes electrocuted and disorientated.

Xion: Now Namine!

Namine: Right!

Xion and Namine cast Magnera spell on Lunaris' gauntlet, making it immobile as he struggles to escape.

Namine: Darkwing! It's your turn!

Namine casts portals all around Lunaris and Darkwing leaps out a multitude of them, surprising Lunaris with flying kicks and punches.

Darkwing: Magic!

He delivers a punch to the face.

Darkwing: More Magic!

He grabs Lunaris head, flipping down to kick him in the stomach.

Darkwing: Magic with a kick!

He delivers a kick to the face.

Darkwing: Magic with a-!

Before Darkwing could land another blow Lunaris grabbed his neck and crushes him to the ground.

Lunaris: Insect!

He tosses him hard and Darkwing smashes into Xion and Namine. Officer Cabrera attempts to spin kick her but she's grabbed and tossed into Beakely. At that moment Lunaris becomes engulfed in flames, courtesy of Gizmoduck launching hundred of missiles from his armour but the tyrant absorbs the flames through the stones and releases a vicious stream that engulfs Gizmoduck and sends him crashing through the castle.

Beakely fires her own grapple gun around Lunaris' gauntlet. She and Launchpad pull with all their strength but Lunaris pulls them in easily and knocks them out with a swing.

Demonworth reappears to slash Lunaris left and right but he manages to dodge and kick him away. Multiple power beams are fired but Demonworth manages to use his ghost movements to doge them all.

Isa tosses his Claymore and Lunaris is sent skidding back in pain. He watches as Isa covered in blue flaming aura charges and attacks Lunaris violently, making him stumble back. Lea then appears to impale his Keyblade through his body, making Lunaris scream in pain and gets louder when Roxas does a spinning attack down his chest. Lunaris steels the pain before smashing the Power Stone into the ground, creating a shockwave that sends the boys flying. Roxas and Isa slam into a boulder and Lea into a tree.

Manny charges at Lunaris with Scrooge, Goldie and Fergus riding him. He fires a Power Stone beam that sends Manny flying just as the three ducks jump off. Fergus is first to impale him but Lunaris stops him with the Space Stone and sends him crashing into the castle wall. When Scrooge and Goldie attack they're both grabbed in the neck and their heads are smashed together. Lunaris kicks Goldie in the stomach and headbutts Scrooge, sending them flying and screaming.

At that moment another jeep rams Lunaris into a boulder and he's rolling and shouting in pain. Just as he got up Downy leaps to punch Lunaris in the face before bringing out her sword.

Downy: She throws her spectacles. Nobody hurts my family!

Lunaris: Well, well, Downy McDuck. This family is full of pests who won't stop interfering.

Downy: What can I say? It runs in the family. Now stand down creature and you still may survive this.

Lunaris: I have survived much worse than you woman.

Downy launches a couple of sword strikes that Lunaris blocks with his gauntlet. Her strikes were more elegant and Lunaris was having trouble dodging. He's then sliced across his chest where a cut forms.

Downy: You're trespassing! Get out of my house!

Lunaris whacks Downy and sends her screaming. Luckily she's caught by her son and husband. The McDucks smile to each other before holding up their swords in determination.

Scrooge: Let's show this space scum what us McDucks are capable of!

Fergus & Downy: Aye!

The McDucks charge together, dodging multiple Power Stone beams, prompting Lunaris to re-summon his sword. Scrooge, Downy and Fergus lock blades with tyrant and hold him back as long as they can.

While that happens, Launchpad and the rest regroup.

Darkwing: This guy's tough!

Lea: Any ideas how we can beat him!

Goldie: Everyone! Circle around Lunaris and restrain him! Then we remove that gauntlet and take away the source of his power!

Beakely: That's…actually a good idea!

Demonworth: This just might work!

Roxas: Come on! Let's go!

The McDucks are beginning to lose ground.

Scrooge: Mum! Dad! We need to stay strong! We can hold him back much longer than this!

Lunaris: I'm afraid that's where you're wrong McDuck!

Lunaris sends the McDucks flying back and they hit their backs. Right at that moment Oblivion is tossed and Lunaris is disarmed again. Roxas and Xion cast Magenga together and immobilise the gauntlet once more.

Roxas: Give it all you got Xion! Don't let him close his fist!

Xion: I'm trying!

Lunaris groans in pain and attempts to set his glove free only for Lea and Isa to slide from behind kick his right leg, dropping him to one knee and locking onto his leg.

Lunaris: Unhand me!

Isa: Apologies. But we're going to need you to stay very still for us.

Lea: You got that right!

Officer Cabrera also slide kick's Lunaris' other leg and holds on as tight as possible.

Darkwing jump from the others side, firing his grapple gun and wrapping the hook around his other arm. He gets into a tug of war with Lunaris and the tyrant is briefly winning.

Darkwing: Launchpad! Beakely! Demon Butler! Headless Man-Horse! A little help!

Launchpad: I gotcha!

Beakely: Hang on!

Demonworth: We're on it!

Darkwing, Launchpad, Beakely, Demonworth and Manny pull the grapple gun together with all their strength and restrains Lunaris' other arm.

Gizmoduck sends out multiple stretchy gloves from his chest that tie up Lunaris entire body before Fergus and Downy get the Moon tyrant in a headlock. With his entire being restrained Scrooge and Goldie quickly grab the Infinity Gauntlet together just as the Magnega spell wears off.

Lunaris: NO! MY GAUNTLET! RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT!

Scrooge: NOW NAMINE!

Namine jumps from above and lands right on Lunaris' shoulder clutching onto his head and using her powers to mentally subdue him. Lunaris struggles with all his might to escape but the team match his intensity and the tyrant is now screaming in pain from Namine's mind games. Kairi's Nobody groans in pain due to Lunaris' mental strength but eventually his eyes become blank and he's mentally subdued.

Roxas: Nams! Are you alright!?

Namine: I'm fine! Hurry, get the gauntlet off! HE'S REALLY STRONG!

Scrooge: Roxas! Xion! Help us get this blasted glove off!

Goldie: She can't hold this Moon Maniac forever!

Roxas: On it!

Roxas and Xion grab the gauntlet with Scrooge and pull with all their strength. Slowly the Infinity Gauntlet is dislodged and slowly slipping out Lunaris' arm.

Goldie: HA HA! Thought you'd be harder to beat, for the record Scroogie this was partly my plan!

Scrooge: Yes, yes, fine! Half of the credit goes to you for this brilliant plan Goldie!

Goldie: You're not gonna be so tough once we remove this glove off you, are ya? Without it you're completely weak. You wouldn't have stood a chance against Donald without those Infinity Stones.

Beakely: Put a cork in it woman and just remove the gauntlet! We can brag about this victory later!

Goldie: Oh, come on Bentina! Learn to enjoy the moment! I rarely ever won and I may never win again!

Roxas: What do you mean by-!?

Namine, Fergus & Downy: JUST REMOVE THE GAUNTLET!

Scrooge, Goldie, Roxas and Xion continue to pull and eventually the Gauntlet with the 4 stones much to their amazement.

Launchpad: WE DID IT!

Lea: The Gauntlet's been removed! We won!

Isa: Someone retrieve it before Lunaris returns to his senses!

Roxas & Xion: We're on it!

Roxas and Xion proceed to quickly pick up the gauntlet but to everyone's horror, at the last second the two of them are electrocuted by laser shots and fall on their backs screaming in pain.

Lea: Roxas!

Namine: Xion!

Fergus: NO!

Appearing in front of the Gauntlet were Gibbous, Zenith and Palus smirking and with their pistols aimed at their enemies.

Gibbous: Surprise! Did I do it right, Zenith?

Zenith: Just perfect honey.

Palus: We've come to help our general! He had us stand by for backup!

Scrooge: No! Stop! You don't have to do this! We're not your enemies!

Zenith: That's not what our general says!

Palus: Especially, since your niece Della hurt and betrayed our trust when she abandoned us on the Moon!

Beakely: You have it all wrong! Della never betrayed you Moonlanders! Your general has lied to you!

Gibbous: Gibbous just laughs. Please, I doubt a hero who's always defended us like General Lunaris would ever lie!

Goldie: You Moonlanders are being conned! How can you not realize that! Your General is a liar and a con-artist!

Zenith: Enough!

With that said the three officers fire multiple shots, electrocuting Scrooge, Goldie, Fergus and Downy one by one. The 4 scream in pain as they're blow off Lunaris and fall on their backs. They then shoot Namine who screams in pain and her grip on Lunaris weakens enough for him to snap back to reality. He headbutts Namine's chin before tossing her far away and sending her screaming.

Roxas: Namine!

Roxas jumps high, catching his girlfriend and rolling on the ground with her and cushions the impact.

Lunaris gets up on one leg, ruthlessly kicking off Lea and Isa into Xion just as she got up. They fall back with a grunt.

The tyrant pulls in Gizmoduck, delivering a vicious headbutt that sends shouting and falling on his back. His visors are cracked, revealing one of his eyes.

Lunaris yanks off Officer Cabrera, ruthlessly punching her in the stomach and sending her screaming up the air. Gizmoduck quickly takes flight and catches his mother.

Lunaris then pulls in and throws off Darkwing, Launchpad, Beakely, Demonworth and Manny, sending them all screaming. Scrooge and Fergus attack together but are effortlessly swatted away into Downy and Goldie.

Lea, Isa and Xion get up to charge Lunaris together with their weapons ready but the tyrant sends out a pulse wave with the Power Stone, slowing them down before knocking them unconscious.

Scrooge swoops into slice Lunaris but is quickly dodged. The elderly duck leaps forward and slashes only for his sword to be caught. Lunaris headbutts Scrooge and sends him flying back. Scrooge could only glare in hate. When Goldie thrusts her sword from behind Lunaris turns and catches it much to her dismay. Lunaris punches her in the stomach and she screams in pain. He then tosses her to Scrooge who catches her and they fall together.

Lunaris proudly looks to his soldiers.

Lunaris: Well done! Gibbous, Zenith, Palus, I knew bringing you three as backup was the right choice.

Gibbous: The three of them salute. Of course sir, anything to be of service to you!

Lunaris: *Lunaris summons a space portal.€ Return to McDuck Manor at once and await further instructions. I can handle the rest myself.

Zenith: As you wish, sir.

Gibbous, Zenith and Palus disappear through the portal and Lunaris smirks to Scrooge helping up Goldie with Fergus and Downy gathering with them, glaring at Lunaris in anger.

Lunaris: You McDucks have put up a good fight. For that you have my commandment! Bravo! But now…allow me to give you a taste of real power.

With a grunt of effort Lunaris uses the Power and Space Stone on the Castle, engulfing it in energy and to the McDucks and Goldie's great horror, magically lifts it up high into the air and tearing it into massive pieces of rocks. He does the same with the trees and sinisterly smiles at his foes. Those who are still conscious are beyond horrified and their mouths are wide open in shock and horror.

Fergus: Our Castle…

Downy: Our home…

Goldie: Only one plan comes to mind now…

Scrooge: RUUUUUNNNN!

Lunaris sends down the torn castle and trees down like meteors. Everyone who's conscious run for their lives but are eventually crushed by the make-shift meteors. Soon Goldie, the Scrooge are crushed and a massive nuclear-like explosion occurs in the area of Castle McDuck, invoking a massive dust cloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 43 42
Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten
1.2K 47 26
We will stand higher than ever before, mark my words...
18.3K 400 18
So this is basically the moonvasion, but my take on it. It mainly focusses on Louie :> Achievements #1 ducktales
3.5K 29 11
Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg