Hope That You're Okay (Gojo x...

By Slade_Phoenix

Saturo Gojo seemed unstoppable, the Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer that no man could affect, that was until h... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (End)

Chapter Nine

7.4K 229 68
By Slade_Phoenix

Y/N POV

I impaled a one level curse on its side before wrapping my other claw around the grade two level curse. Gojo and I were back to back fighting not two but four different curses.

"MIND TELLING WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"
I shouted over my shoulder where Gojo Black Flashed the Special Grade and slammed his leg into the other second grade curse he was dealing with.

"NO IDEA! BUT IT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE RECENT DEATHS OF THE RESIDENTS!"
"The WHAT?"
Each of our level two curses roared and barrelled their way to us.

On instinct Gojo grabbed my arm and whipped me to look at his side. He threw his arm over my shoulder, pointing at the grade two that I was previously fighting.

"Slice it's legs off! I'll handle this one!"
So I pushed my arm over his high shoulder and brought two claws out from the floor. The curse shrieked in pain and fell in a pool of blue blood before vanishing.

"Good job! So what's your plan?"
The purple haired man said. He grabbed my arm and spun me back to my original curses.
This is almost like dancing.

The level two was swaying, gapes where its eyes used to be. The level one was in the corner scuttling along.
I need a plan! A plan!
"Get the special level down first! Then we work our way down!"

The special grade's tentacle tongue lashed out and Gojo pushed me to the ground and shielded me. He ended up on top of me, his knee in between my legs.

I squirmed and moaned unconsciously. His crystal eyes widened at my moans before he saw where he stood.

He jumped up.
"Sorry."
He mumbled, pinking up. I was madly red.
Oh my gosh! Just pass away! Stop breathing!
"Whatever."
My mind was spinning.
He does not want you.

"Anyway that's not a great idea!"
He punched the first grade away from my feet.
"I don't hear you coming up with any other ideas dork!"
I snapped back.

He sighed and leaned his back onto mine. Even with all the chaos around us I still felt the overwhelming sensation of him. His crystal eyes looked sideways to mine.
"This is your call. Think carefully about what you are implying."

Okay.
If we take out the special grade it means the easiest is left for last. But it also means...we'll be taking the special grade on at its full energy!

"I get it... okay we'll focus on the first grade, the second level will get scared off if we defeat the bigger one. But we need to keep an eye on the special grade to avoid its tongue. It will soon tire and by the time we have exorcised the first grade the special level will be easier to control!"

He clapped his hands happily.
"Now that's a good girl!"

We fought until the sweat and blood created a new layer of grime onto us. We killed off the first level curse and sure enough the second grade went running.

We cornered the special level curse but before I could use my 'Shadow Puppeteer' Gojo used a specialised Epipen on it and captured the curse.

"Why? Why not just kill it?"
I asked gasping out. He lifted a finger and smiled.
"It's rare we come across special grade curses that are so mobile and portable. It will become a great learning tool for future years. I'll call the principal about it."

I swayed in my feet and wiped down my blue blood covered hands. As I went down the floors to the ground level Saturo followed.
"Well done in there Y/N! You'll make a fine sorcerer."
Shut up.

I was still sour. This one fight would not change that.
I ignored him and started walking home.
"Y/N please-"
"Please what? Gojo I'm not some toy."
"I never said you were."
"Then why do you keep playing me?!"

I could feel the tears threatening to fall. He stood behind me a few feet away.
"Why... why play with me?"
I looked over my shoulder into his crystal eyes. A tear fell down his cheek when he saw my broken face.

Before he could speak I ran home. I ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.4K 26
*Mature Content Warning* A French jujutsu sorcerer has joined the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, but she still remains a mystery. Gojo S...
128 0 9
"𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜... 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓈𝑒𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝑒�...
111K 3.1K 34
Y/n is a powerful Jujutsu sorcerer hiding from her abusive family and the rest of the jujutsu world. After she loses her fiancé and is at risk of bei...
4.2K 300 80
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧...