Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

By 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (epilogue)
Bonus.

Chapter 13

1.6K 53 13
By 2Claemxraen

December 13th, 2021:

"Mama, psst mama wake up." Rose tries to wake Lizzie up by poking her. The adult groans and hide her face in the pillow. "Come on mama I know you're awake. Get up I need you."

"Cuddle first." Elizabeth lazily mumbled opening the covers for Rose to get in bed, she check the clock to see it's only 5 am. "Angel it's too early what are you doing awake?"

"I want to make breakfast for mommy to say sorry." Rose pouted getting in her mama's bed. Lizzie smiles softly and takes Rose in her arms. "Sleep at least two more hours and I'll help you make her breakfast."

"Okay." Rose answered in a whisper already falling back asleep, Lizzie follows shortly after. The next time she was waking it wasn't by Rose but morning sickness. She almost runs to the bathroom to empty her stomach. "Mama are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine Rosie. Go in the kitchen I'll meet you there." Rose nodded letting the woman in the bathroom, Lizzie flush the toilet then rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. She makes her way downstairs to a waiting Rose silently sitting on a couch. "Mama, you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Angel don't worry, so what did you want to make mommy?" Lizzie asked walking into the kitchen followed by Rose. "I don't know she likes everything. But I think her favorite is Waffle?"

"Waffle? Great choice, I'll put all the ingredients in the bowl and you can mix the dough." The two of them get to work washing their hands then proceed to make the waffle dough. Once it's ready Lizzie told Rose to wash some fruits and get a glass of orange juice for Scarlett while she cook the waffle.

Lizzie then cut the fruit observing Rose drawing a sorry note for Scarlett, they put everything on a tray. Lizzie went to the garden to get a beautiful rose and places it in a thin vase on the tray. "I think we're good what do you think?"

"It's great, good job mama" Rose high five Lizzie and they went upstairs with the tray, Rose opens the door for Lizzie. Elizabeth almost wanted to chuckle seeing Scarlett sprawl in the bed her hair going everywhere, and her arm above her head. Before she could say something Rose climb on the bed and jump on Scarlett. "Wakey wakey mommy we made breakfast!"

"What the-." Scarlett jolt awakes sitting up. She looks around the room to see Rose next to her with a big smile and Lizzie holding a tray with an apologetic face. "We made you breakfast mama."

"That's nice thank you." Scarlett mumbled with a raspy voice sleep lingering in her voice. "It's an 'I'm sorry mommy I love you.' breakfast." Rose confesses softly.

"I love you too Rose still you and I need to have a conversation but first breakfast I'm starving." Scarlett said clamping her hands and sitting with her back against the headboard. "Looks delicious."

Lizzie gives her the tray sitting at the end of the bed. "Thanks love." Scarlett teased her again about her slip out which makes the younger actress flop on the bed with her hands hiding her blushing face. "You're never going to leave that aren't you?"

"Why would I? You're cute when you blush." Scarlett complimented making Rose smile at their interaction. "Mama was sick this morning."

"Thanks, Angel yet again I love how you expose me." Lizzie's voice dripping with sarcasm but she has a soft smile on her face. "Sorry, mama." She giggled.

"How you're feeling now?" Scarlett asked worriedly.

"Oh fine given that I can stay in the same room as food." She answered honestly absently running her fingers across her belly. "Yeah, it's not funny I remember with- never mind." Scarlett started but stop herself when she remembers that Rose is in the room and she didn't want her to catch on to their discussion.

"Mommy I'm really sorry you know, I don't hate you." Rose finally said when her mom had finished eating. "I know you don't, but can you explain why you got so angry, darling?"

Lizzie sit up again ready for the important conversation to come, she sat crossing her legs facing Scarlett with Rose between them kneeling.

The little girl shrug thinking about yesterday night. "We were happy and they come with their camera talking loudly. Then they said you cheated on mama. I know what that means I'm not stupid. I just want us to go back to normal." Rose finally let out crying, Scarlett pouted and takes her in her arms.

"We're sorry we're putting you in this position angel, it's not funny for you. But I want you to know that mommy didn't cheat on me they don't know what they're talking about." Lizzie told her caressing her hand with her thumb.

"Then why aren't you together anymore? I don't understand. If you love each other why aren't you together?" Rose asked not understanding her moms. "Oh, darling how I wish it was that easy. Enough about this discussion you already know too much like we already said before you don't change how you act around us. Everything is going to be fine."

Rose nodded yawning, she didn't sleep well that night. Scarlett put the tray down on the floor and lay down to cuddle with her daughter. Lizzie gets up wanting to take the tray and let the two of them alone seeing as she already had her cuddle time earlier. "What are you doing? Get your butt in there." Scarlett said not really caring about the mixed signals.

"Yeah mama how can I have the sandwich cuddle without you ?" Rose asked in disbelief when she saw that she wanted to leave, Lizzie held her hands in defense and get in the bed with them. The sandwich cuddle was their tradition every time one of them wasn't feeling at one hundred percent of their form.

The one feeling bad was in the middle facing one of the two others, in that case, Rose was facing Scarlett, with the two outside facing and holding the one in the middle. It was efficient it calm them down and made the one in the middle feel secure and loved. "Mommy tell me again how you asked mama in marriage?" Rose asked playing with Lizzie's ring that she put back on her finger since the day Scarlett told her she didn't cheat on her.

"Mh where to begin?" Scarlett falsely wondered knowing full well that Rose knew the story by heart. "How you send mama away mommy," Rose told her in an obvious tone making Lizzie and Scarlett chuckle.

August 18th, 2021:

"Go away." Scarlett laughed pushing Lizzie out of the door while the latter try to kiss her. "I'm not feeling the love at the moment."

"Oh, you poor thing. I love you now shoo go with your sisters. It's a Rose and mommy day." Scarlett giggle kissing Lizzie. Rose came coming down the stairs. "But mommy you said I-." She was cut off by Scarlett putting her hand over her mouth.

"Okay you both weirdoes have a good day I'll see you tonight. Love you both." Lizzie said kissing Scarlett one last time and ruffling Rose's hair before leaving for her car. Scarlett closes the door and sends a pointed look at her daughter. "You're not great at keeping secrets you know that."

"Sorry just happy to go with uncle Chris for the day." Rose giggled, it was a group effort. Chris arrived yesterday but Lizzie didn't know, he was going to keep Rose today they'll have a sleepover letting Scarlett the night with Lizzie.

Cobie Smulders was already in New York for some photoshoots for a couple of magazines, she had the day off and will come to help Scarlett to put everything in its place. But first Scarlett needs to drop off Rose at Chris' hotel and go pick the ring from its hidden place.

"Your bag's ready? You have everything?" Scarlett asked helping Rose puts her shoes on even though the girl could do it herself. She was just stressed and wanted everything to be perfect. "Yes, mommy."

"Good come on then time to go." She leads her outside taking her overnight back. She drives a good fifteen minutes and parks near Chris' hotel. They get out of the car and make their way toward his room. Scarlett knocks on the door waiting for him to open his door.

"Uncle Chris!" Rose yells running in his arms the second he opened the door. "Hiya Rose! Ready for our day together?"

"Yep, I have a new game to play with." Chris let them enter his room, more like a small apartment. Rose immediately went on the couch putting some cartoons on the tv. Scarlett hugs him quickly and passes him Rose's bag. "Everything's in it. If you ever need something or you have a problem call me. Uhm no sugar after 7 pm if you don't want to deal with her sugar crush in the middle of the night."

"Scarlett I've got this okay. This isn't the first time Rose and I have had a sleepover." He reassured her. Scarlett nods and went to Rose. "Don't go easy on him, give him everything you got, love you." She laughed kissing her forehead.

"Bye. have a good day mommy love you too," Rose answered too concentrate on the TV to say other things. She takes Chris in a friendly hug and leaves the hotel heading towards where she hides the ring.

Scarlett didn't know how but Lizzie knew everything happening in the house or where everything is placed, so she didn't even try to hide it in the house. The only place she thought of is at Romain's. At that moment she was really glad they were still friends even after the separation.

When she arrived Romain give her the ring and wish her good luck. She stays in her car for a moment looking at the ring, she was one hundred percent sure it was the best ring for Lizzie.

It wasn't too bulky, but still beautiful. She knew Lizzie would love it because the diamonds are in a flower form, and it was white gold. (yes in the picture it's rose gold just imagine it white.) Plus it was sparkly enough for men or women to see that Lizzie is taken.

With a happy sigh, she closes the box and makes her way home. Cobie was already waiting for her on the stairs of her home. "Hey, Cobie I'm so glad to see you."

"It's good to see you too Scar," Cobie answered pulling Scarlett in a hug, she and Scarlett had been friends since they met in the set of Avengers. With their schedules, it was rare to see each other because Cobie lives in Los Angeles with her family and Scarlett in New York. But they still manage to meet every couple of months.

"So how are you?" Scarlett asked letting them go into the house, she leads Cobie into the living room to talk some more before they get to work. "I'm fine lives easy I don't have a lot of work apart from the marvels at the moment so I'm taking care of my family. You seem to be fine too?"

"Yeah I'm great I'm excited for tonight, thanks for helping me by the way I appreciate it. Your cooking is way better than mine." Scarlett complimented because she was really bad at it, it's almost always Lizzie who's cooking for the family unless it's breakfast that she knew how to do it.

"Thanks, so for your dinner tonight I was thinking..." Cobie offered, helping Scarlett to choose what she want to make for her date tonight.

Scarlett wanted to do a date at home knowing Lizzie wouldn't like to have everyone else eyes on her, and to be honest Scarlett didn't want that either. She wants something private and cozy, but still romantic.

-

Tomorrow second part of the demand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 203 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...
6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
6.7K 286 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...
5K 109 9
Oneshots about Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff and/or Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff and the reader. I take requests so leave a comment if you ha...