Just Roll With It Stuff

By RosyStudios

Where I placed my Prime Force thirst, but now completely overtaken by Ollie he best boi :> More

becoming the sun you needed
homesickness and juice
tell her that i love her
in his eyes
blinded (in his eyes 2)
train your eyes (in his eyes 3)
clouded vision (in his eyes 4)
awakened (in his eyes 6)
Betrayal || Spy Ollie AU
macaroni nostalgia
weave to your heart's desire
just keep swimming

rest your eyes (in his eyes 5)

16 1 0
By RosyStudios

Ollie stares in shock at their crew mate, chained up. He believed in Jay, but here she was, caught by the navy. "J-Jay?" He utters out.

"I told you guys to leave! Why are you still here?" Jay frantically shouts at the two of them. She tries to move closer to the two, only to be pulled back to the high ranked navy.

"Jay!" Chip gets closer to Jay, swords out. "Let her go!" As soon as Chip says that, Ollie gets pulled back into the arms of a navy soldier. He feels a cold metal press onto the side of his head. The gun clicks, confirming that it's loaded.

"Now, now, no need to be in a rush." A deep voice introduces itself. Ollie observes that the deep voice belonged to the tall man behind Jay. "If you want your friend here, then the kid's brains will have to spill." Ollie tenses up, really not wanting his brains to blow. "Hey, I'm a nice guy. Let's make a deal." The man offers.

Chip narrows his eyes. He looks like he wants to defy the man, but one quick glance at Ollie's situation changed his mind. "Fine, what do you propose?" He says defeated.

The taller man smirks. "Simple. Pick one. My daughter or your kid." The gun presses harder on Ollie's head, hard enough to leave a bruise. Ollie whimpers at the pain slightly.

"I..." Chip looks very distressed in this situation. He turns back and forth to look at the two hostages.

"Fucking dumbass! The answer is easy! Just get Ollie and leave! This plan was my fault anyways." Jay yells at her close crew mate.

Ollie is trembling with fear, however he's gained the courage to attack back if necessary. He watches as Jay yells at Chip, yelling for him to make the right decision. He also watches as Chip continues looking back at each of them.

"Take me instead!" Chip yells out of desperation.

Jay's father frowns. "I'm afraid that's not part of the deal. Now pick one or both will be taken. Tik tok.. time's ticking."

"F-Fine... I choose the kid..." Chip utters out.

The taller Ferin smirks. "Good decision." The man snaps and Ollie is shoved back to Chip.

Chip grabs Ollie by the shoulders and checks him, making sure that Ollie wasn't hurt. "You ok?" Chip mutters, checking for any injuries.

Ollie inhales sharply. "Yeah..." He says faintly, still shocked by everything. "I'm ok... I think..."

After Chip double checks Ollie was fine, the navy left an opening to the door outside. "Don't worry Jay, we'll come back." Chip promises, walking to the exit grudgingly. "Just hang in there!" He yells out to the group of navy's, not knowing if Jay was still in there. Then Chip whispers in Ollie's ears. "Run back to the ship when I give the word."

Chip stops at a sudden halt, right in front of the doorway. He turns around and draws his swords. "Jay! I still have to get you back for that spider!" Ollie watches in shock as Chip charges towards the navy. "Run!" That was the cue!!! Ollie started sprinting towards the ship as fast as he could. Behind him, he hears gunshots and swords clanking. He wants to turn around and help Chip, but he wouldn't be much help, so he continues running. Then finally, finally, he sees the hole in the wall. He's almost there!

He realizes guns are now firing at him. The walls dented with many bullets, due to missing him. Ollie slides over to the hole in the wall, hopefully avoiding all the bullets. When he reaches the other side, he yelps in pain. His shoulder was now wet with blood. Ollie grabs his shoulder and continues running to the ship. His eyes begin to tear with the amount of  sheer pain happening. Ollie makes it onto the ship trembling with pain.

He decided there's no way he could get the ship to sail, so he decided to try and fix his wound first. He hurries down the deck, searching for any medical supplies to help him. "Shit." Ollie curses, his teeth gritting. Ollie has never seen this much blood in his life. Red. Everything's red. His right shoulder was drenched in dark blood, dripping down to his finger tips. His other hand, that had been covering his wound, was covered in blood as well. His shoulder was in absolute pain, any movement would make his shoulder spike with pain. He tried moving his right arm, but when he did, his vision started to turn black in places.

He heads to the supplies room and searches for anything to stop the bleeding. The boy whimpers in pain as he searches the shelves. He was about to give up searching until he found an unused blanket on the shelf. Ollie snatches the blanket and places it on his wound. He winces as he applies pressure to the wound. He slides to the floor, trying to steady his breathing. In and out, in and out, he breathes.

His breathing comes to a quick stop, as he hears someone else aboard the ship. Something in his gut tells him it's not Jay or Chip, so he ties the blanket around his wound and hides behind one of the shelves. A place where they won't see him. He draws one of his swords and prepares to attack.

Ollie stays dead quiet, waiting for the sound of footsteps to get closer. It seems like a few were on the ship, maybe around 5 navy soldiers, Ollie guesses. He listens as one navy comes down below, getting closer to the supply room. The soldier progressively gets closer and closer, until he walks into the supply room.

Ollie took his chance, having the advantage in this situation and attacked. He used the butt of his sword to hit the soldier in the neck, right where the sweet spot is, Ollie remembers from Chip's training. Ollie watches as the soldier collapses right in front of him. 'Holy fuck, it actually works!' Ollie thought. The sound attracted the other soldiers and before he knew it, there were four other soldiers in front of him.

Only one of them had a gun pointed to him. "Surrender slowly, and you might live." The one with the gun commands.

Ollie freezes up. "Heyyy guys, let's talk about this." He tries to stall.

"Put your weapons down." Ordered the soldier. The others had their hands on their guns. "Put them down and this might end smoothly." The soldier repeats again.

"Okay! Okay!" Ollie goes to put down his sword slowly. He then quickly sweeps all the soldier's legs with the indigo sword. He manages to get three out of four on the ground. He has seemed to miss the soldier with the gun pointed towards him. "Well this is awkward." Ollie tries to run past the soldier. He almost makes it until a leg intercepts his pathway. He hits the floor with his injured shoulder. Ollie yelps in tremendous pain. The black dots were dancing in his vision. His eyes prickled with tears.

He hears the soldier walking towards him. He could barely concentrate on anything, the spiking pain in his shoulder with all he felt. Ollie struggles to get up, so he tries to crawl away from the enemies.

Ollie was stopped immediately by a foot on his injured shoulder. He whimpers in more pain, tears falling from his eyes. "Please... leave me alone." He says weakly. "I just wanna go home..." His voice cracked. He just wishes someone was here, he didn't care who, he just wanted someone to be with him. Chip, Gill, Jay, Old man Earl, he'll take anyone! As long as he wasn't alone.

But it probably doesn't matter, he was probably going to bleed to death before someone comes. The blanket was now dark red with blood. He starts to feel blood dripping to the ground. The blood felt warm, like taking a warm bath. His eyes were getting heavy, like he needed to take a nap. 'A little nap wouldn't hurt..." He thought as he closed his eyes, welcoming the warmth.

"Shit, Ollie. Stay with me kid."

"Ollie?"
"Please wake up..."

———

Ollie jolts awake. The first thing he realizes is that he's back in his room in Zero. 'Was it all a big dream?' he thought. He goes to check his shoulder, nothing. His shoulder was completely healed. He tried moving his right shoulder, it felt normal. He gets off the bed and leaves the room, wondering if it really was a dream.

"Mom?" Ollie calls out to his mother. No response. "Mom?" He repeats, walking over to the kitchen. His mother was nowhere to be seen. However, sometimes she goes out to the market, so she'll come back soon! Ollie walks out the door and goes to his favorite spot in Zero, the hill that his mother and him go to hang out.

On top of the hill is a shocking surprise to see. The person sitting on top was none other than Chip himself! It wasn't a dream! Ollie goes sprinting towards Chip. "Chip! It's me, Ollie!" He shouts at Chip.

He gets closer and realizes that Chip's crying. He falters in his running. "Chip?" He says softly.

"I'm sorry Ollie, I'm sorry..." Chip sobs. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I couldn't save anyone." His voice cracks.

"W-What do you mean Chip? I'm right here, and I feel great."

"I hope you're with the rest of the crew now..."

"Chip, what do you mean? I'm right here!" Ollie goes to touch Chip's shoulder, only for his hand to go through him. Shocked, Ollie recoils back. "C-Chip? What's happening?"

He feels someone grab his shoulder, he turns around quickly to see the face of Jay Ferin. "Calm down, it's just me."

"And me!" Shouts another voice. Ollie looks behind Jay to see their fishy crew mate, Gillion.

"Wha- How-" Ollie turns around back to Chip. "How come he can't see me?" He asks Jay. Jay's eyes soften, and points to the stone next to Chip.

'Rest in Peace, Oliver
A beloved son, friend, and crew mate.'

Ollie's eyes start to tear, rereading the grave. "No... this can't- I'm dead?" He utters the truth.

"I'm sorry Ollie." Jay says softly. Ollie hugs Jay tightly and cries into her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...
400K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
35.6K 731 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.