Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter One: Munchkin

54.1K 1.1K 424
By M3_Writer

Chapter One:
Munchkin

Warning ⚠️: talk of eating disorders

I sighed with a smile on my face putting my last bag in the truck. Good thing Bella was only being one so I could bring three.

"Ana, should you really need that much stuff? You are only going for a year?" Phil my mother's new husband asked me.

"Yes for a year in the rainiest place on earth. I need a bunch of options and thick clothing," I told him huffing. He laughed at her bringing her into a hug.

"Alright, sweetie. Are you ready to go? Your sister is fixing your mom's phone and then we are headed to the airport," he told me and I smiled at him.

"Yes sir. And please take care of my mom," I whispered to him bringing him into a hug. He smiled at me.

"Of course I will Ana. I promise," he told me as he checked the time.

"Oh we have to go," he told me and I nodded getting into the car as he told my mom and twin. When Bella got in a grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze as she sent me a smile.

We were moving to Forks to live with our dad while our mom travels with Phil. He is a minor league baseball player. I was excited to leave I have always loved Forks more than Phoenix. 

I usually go about every six months but I usually stay home. I loved watching the rain and hanging with dad. Bella, not so much she stopped going when we were fourteen. While I was a total Daddy's girl, Bella was a mama girl. 

Getting to the airport I gave mom and Phil a hug goodbye. I got a little teary eye that was the reason I did my actual goodbye last night so I would not cry in the airport.

________

While on the plane I played with the baby beside us while the mother slept looking exhausted. Bella fell asleep reading her book.

When the plane landed the mother thanked me and I smiled at her telling her it was no problem as Bella and I went to find dad.

I saw him with his hands in his pockets and looking around. I smiled big at him dropping my bags and running towards him.

"Dad!" I screamed and he laughed to me with his arms already open.

"Munchkin!" He said when I hugged him. I laughed at that nickname. He always called me that because of my short height.

"I missed you, dad," I whispered savoring the moment. He hugged me tighter when I said that.

"I missed you too Munchkin," he told me, and then we heard a throat clear.

I turned and saw Bella. I smiled softly at her taking the bags that I dropped.

"Sorry," I whispered out and she smiled at me.
"It's fine Ana," she told me turning to dad. They had an awkward hug that I tried to not laugh at. Bella glared at me as dad walked away taking two of my bags.

Getting to the cruiser that dad always brought I get in the back as Bella got in the front. As we drove it mostly silent dad nor Bella knew how to start a conversation.

Dad finally broke the silence asking about Bella's hair. I just smiled at them, at least he was trying. I blocked out the rest of the conversation. I just listened to music and read the book I had with me until we got home.

I got two bags from the trunk and started heading inside knowing that dad never locked the door. Getting inside I headed straight to my room.

I paid for most of the things in my room with money saved up. I was actually supposed to move here two years ago to live with my dad but Bella didn't want me too. I was supposed to again move last summer but Bella said we were going to move here soon so I waited.

I wasn't that close to Bella. We were growing up but in middle school, I developed an eating disorder and instead of supporting me Bella pushed me away. Our relationship became a little strangled.

Dad, uncle Billy, and Jacob were the ones who helped me through it. That's why I spent the whole summer here right before freshman year.

Getting to my room I went straight to my bay window. It was my favorite place in the whole house. I could see the entire forest. My room was right across from Bella's but I had a bathroom while she didn't.

I smiled at everything, it was the same. I started unpacking everything I brought. I started on my clothes because that was most of the things I brought with me.

I then heard a sound outside my windows I looked down and squealed running downstairs almost tripping.

"Jakey! Uncle Billy!" I yelled throwing myself in Jacob's arms. He laughed at me hugging me tightly while Billy and Dad laughed. Billy was my godfather and Jacob was my first ever best friend and still is.

"Hey, Ana! I have missed you," Jacob told me spinning me around. I laughed as he spines. When he put me down. I had to place my hand on his arm to stable myself.

Once the world stopped spinning I turned to Uncle Billy. "Uncle Billy!" I yelled running to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed hugging me back.

"It's good to see you too Little Bit," he told me and I laughed at him. Bella then came outside looking a little uncomfortable.

"Bella, you remember Billy Black," dad asked her and she nodded at him, but I could tell she didn't really.

"Glad you're both finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you both told him you were coming," Billy told us and I laughed softly as Dad's cheeks turned pink.

"Keep exaggerating, I'll wheel you down the hill," Dad told Billy as I laughed.

"Right after I ram you in the ankles," Uncle Billy tells him as he takes several rolls at Charlie, who dodges. Jacob and I shake our heads at our dad as he shyly approaches Bella.

"I'm Jacob. We made mud pies together when we were little kids," Jacob tells her as I watch with an amused expression.

"Yeah... I think I remember. Are they always like this?" Bella ask him as I looked at Jacob and we both nod.

" It's getting worse with old age," Jacob tells her as I nod with a smile on my face.

"So what do you think of your homecoming present?" Dad asked as he patted the truck beside him that I just realized was here. Bella and I looked at each other confused before turning back to dad.

"Of what?" We asked at the same time. All three guys thought it was a little creepy but Bella and I were used to it by now.

"Your new truck Bells. I just brought it off of Billy here," Dad tells her, and Bella beams at him with an excited expression. I was beyond happy that she was finally happy.

"I rebuilt the engine and," Jacob started but Bella interrupted him.

"It's perfect!" Bella says as she starts heading over to the truck. I smile at her as Jacob follows her.

"I would have gotten you one as well Ana but I know you can't drive," Dad told me and I nodded. He was right. I was probably the worst drive ever. Everyone has tried to teach me and it never works. I always almost wreck or hit something.

I wasn't listening to Bella and Jacob's conversation about the truck knowing I wouldn't need to know. I only started listening when she said something about school.

"Too bad. Would've been nice to know at least one person," Bella told him when he said he went to school on the reservation. I faked offense to that. Placing my hand on my heart.

"Ouch Bells," I told her and she laughed at me shaking her head.

"That's not what I meant Ana," she told me and I nodded at her.

"I know, but I am going to take a shower and go to bed. Goodnight love you all," I told everyone kissing my dad's cheek and hugging everyone else.

"Night Ana," was heard as walked inside the house. As I got to my room I went and took a shower using my favorite shampoo and conditioner and I used my strawberry-smelling body wash.

After my shower, I put on my lotion and did my night routine, and then brushed my teeth. I finally laid down after putting on a big shirt and underwear to sleep in.

I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow not knowing that everything was going to change tomorrow. My life would be thrown upside down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|
833K 15.9K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
16.9K 317 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
1M 23.1K 76
❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]