The Billionaires Undying Love

By 3Apricity

Book 2 of The Billionaires Dark Love After a year from trying to escape, Olivia has lost hope in trying to o... More

Overview
Chapter 1- Having
Chapter 2- A
Chapter 3- Rough
Chapter 5- Place

Chapter 4- Day?

8.2K 175 53
By 3Apricity

I am in our bedroom, when I hear Damien come in to the apartment, his feet stomping up the stairs. I sigh and watch him come into the bedroom with a giant grin still on his face. I haven't drank any water, only sat here and contemplated on what to do if I was pregnant.

"Olivia, are you feeling well?" Damien says, coming into my line of vision. I look down at his hands that carries a bag full of what I presume are pregnancy test.

"Yeah, I'm good." I answer him. Damien eyes brighten and he sets the bag next to me.  Kneeling down in front of me, Damien puts his hands gently on my knees and smiles big at me.

"You have no idea how happy I am; if this is our baby then..." He stutters. "i have no words, I'm just so excited for us." He stumbles to his feet and takes out two boxes with a couple of pregnancy test in each. "I want you to do them all Olivia, just to be sure. Do you understand me?" Damien says.

"Yes sir."  I reply. Taking the boxes and heading into the bathroom. I close the one bathroom door and start to set the multiple test on the counter. I look down at them with no emotion. Should I be excited? In all honesty, I am scared. I know I wont be able to do anything on my own if I'm pregnant cause of Damien.

Grabbing the first test from the counter, I sit on the toilet and wait. Once finished, I put the cap on the test and wash my hands. Knocking comes at the door. "Olivia? I heard water. Come out so I can see the test first." Damien yells from the other side. Was he just standing there and listening to me pee? I shudder and slowly open the door to find Damien still smiling at me.

I hand him the test and he eagerly takes it from me. Damien sits on the bed and doesn't stop staring at the test for the next 5 minutes. His smiles slowly goes down as each minute ticks by. "why is it not working? Did you do something to it?" He stares at me accusingly.

I look at him startled, "What? no. I did what you told me too." Damien huffs and starts to stare back at the test. I settle in the chair near the doorway.

15 minutes later and Damien suddenly jumps up, turning to me with a big smile. "We are going to have a baby!" He all but screams. Damien walks to me and picks me up, swinging me around. "I got to start preparations and call some people. I want you to go do the rest of those test at least three more." With that, Damien walks out of the room, leaving me with tears building up in my eyes.

I slowly walk to the pregnancy test on the bed, looking down at the small plus sign. I feel the tears streaming down my face but I don't wipe them away. My hands move over my stomach, i'm going to be a mother. A mother to Damien's child.

"Why are you crying." I hear behind me. Turning to Damien, I see him looking concerned.

I feel myself breaking, "You... You did this to me. I never..." I pause. "...Never wanted this. Any of it. This innocent child is going to come into this horrid world only to be met with a monster. That monster being you." I stare at him before sitting on the bed, softly sobbing in my hands.

"Olivia, don't start this nonsense. You wanted this baby as much as I did." I hear Damien say.

I grind my teeth together and stand up quickly, glaring at him with the worst look I can muster. "Fuck you Damien. Fuck you." I say slowly. I can feel myself trembling.

Damien stares at me, standing still. The tension in the room cant be good for anyone. I take a small step back from the look Damien is giving me. Its just empty in his eyes, no anger, no sadness... just empty space.

"What..." He laughs, not completing his sentence. "And here I was, trying to be nice to only find out you hate me. You might not have said it but I could see, every time we made love or if I just held your fucking hand. The small glares every time I turn my back." he stops, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"I give you everything Olivia!" He yells. "Do you know how lucky you are to have me as your husband!"  Damien screams while taking small steps to me. "You should be catering to my every need."

His rough hands slowly make their way up to cup my cheeks. He looks at me with such love that I try to take a step back but his grip tightens that im sure I will have a few bruises on my face.

"You are lucky you have my child in you or I would have beat you ass so hard, you wouldn't be able to move for a week." Damien says venomously.

I whimper from the threat.

He lets me go and I scamper to the other side of the room. "Be ready early tomorrow morning. You are coming with me. Now leave. Sleep some place else tonight." Damien says calmly.

I instantly leave and head to my old room. Looking into the mirror, I see the bruises are already starting to take shape of Damien's hand.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I do anything right? I think to myself. I turn from the mirror and head to the bed. I put my hand under the pillow, feeling secure with the small letter opener. Feeling sleep over come me, I drift off.

Damiens POV

Feeling the anger from Olivia's words still coursing through my veins. The anger that I can never control. The anger that only comes when it involves Olivia.

Sighing, I run my hands through my hair and down towards my small stubble. I try to be nice and she goes and disrespects me... again. Olivia should be glad she is with me, she wouldn't be able to survive one day with out me.

I lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I guess I will need to start being more strict with Olivia again. She was doing so good on obeying me but then she went and ruined everything with her attitude on the subject of my child.

Of course this is going to be my child, only mine. I hope its a boy, he can then take over the company for when I get old. I will teach him how to handle people and the best way to control people. I smile at the thought. I will make him the perfect representation of me.

Olivia will of course do her motherly role, feed the child and bathe him. She stays at home of course while I go to work and earn for us. The best for all of us.

*

The next morning I head downstairs to see Olivia in a small red dress eating breakfast. I quietly sit beside her, my suit slightly stretching over my broad shoulders.

"Hurry up, you have ten minutes to finish eating." I tell her.

"You aren't going to eat?" Olivia ask quietly, I see she tried to cover up the bruises on her face but did a poor job. I decide to just leave it be, no one will dare have the guts to ask what happen.

"I'm not hungry. Hurry and eat the rest of your food Olivia." I tell her sternly. Standing up, I go into the bathroom and fix up some small touches so nothing looks out of place.

"I'm ready sir." I hear a quiet voice say behind me from the bathroom door. Turning towards her, I smile at how cute she looks. She will be happy by the end of the day, i'm sure of it.

"Lets go then, no time to waste." I say joyfully.

Grabbing her hand, I lead Olivia outside the apartment and into the car garage. Being the gentlemen I am, I open the door for her, seeing her red dress flowing around her. I really love that red dress.

I get in the car, humming slightly and start to head to our destination. "You are going to absolutely love it Olivia. I was looking into this for quite some time now." I tell her and put my hand on her exposed thigh, rubbing gently.

"That's nice. Where are we going exactly?" Olivia asks me. I feel the slight shiver when I move my hand up towards her core.

"Our new home hopefully, I have been house shopping and I think this one is just lovely. You got to believe me when I say you will love it. Its perfect for a family." I speak my mind happily. Seeing we are almost there, I put both my hands back on the wheel and drive up the driveway.

Getting out of the car to be met with my real estate agent, we shake hands and I introduce Olivia. She smiles and waves. Reaching for her hand and grabbing it tightly, we head into the huge house.

I look down at Olivia as the real estate agent gives us a tour, to see her looking around amazed. "Do you like it?" I ask her.

"It's okay." She whispers softly.

"What do you not like and we can change it. This is going to be our family home after all." I tell her, a bit frustrated that she didn't like what I thought was perfect.

She stammers for an answer after hearing the slight anger in my voice, "Its great... Its just a bit big, don't you think?" She continues, "I mean, it will only be just the three of us..." Olivia trails off, looking at me with uncertainty.

I think about her reasoning for not liking it and think its stupid. Yes, it will be us three but I don't want my child living in some slum of a house.

"That's absolutely stupid Olivia, this is the perfect house for us." I tell her, she justs looks down at her hands which are on her stomach. A small smile appears on my face thinking about my baby that i will hold in less then 9 months from now.

"I love you Olivia, nothing bad is going to happen to you, I promise." I let go of her hand and head to the real estate agent, an older man with a balding head. I tell him to send me the paperwork to buy the house and shake his hand, saying goodbye.

I turn back around to see Olivia gone. I instantly go into panic mode and yell her name. I start jogging around the house, to finally come to a bathroom with the light on and the door slightly ajar.

I go in to see Olivia over the toilet, throwing up. "Olivia, holy shit. what's wrong. We are going straight to the hospital after this." I tell her and hold up her hair while she spills her breakfast into the toilet.

"Oh dear, let me help." I hear behind me and I look to see its the real estate about to help hold up Olivia's hair.

"Don't fucking touch her." I tell him before he gets to close. I don't want him to make her feel worse then how she is already. I notice Olivia stopped vomiting and flushes the toilet.

She looks up at me with red cheeks, i can tell she is embarrassed. I don't fret and pick her up and carry her to the car. She complains that she is fine and that it was just morning sickness.

I tell her to shush and get in the car, driving to the hospital. Our appointment for the baby is next week but I guess they will be expecting us early.

2027 words

Thank you for reading!

Smile!

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.6K 27
She knew no matter where she will go he will always find her. His dark promises never left her but it was enough to fuel her desire for escape.
118K 1.4K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
600K 22.2K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...