Random Levi X Eren

By Panda_Keek

Short stories on Levi X Eren Most are requests for other people~ But do enjoy~!! More

Intro~
Height Difference
I can Explain!
Need a Hand?
One Won't Hurt
Working to Hard
Who's Bigger?
Humanitys Strongest Body
Meow
One more?
MY Dog
Why?
Trying to Sleep
Can see past my walls
Calculus and rewards
Your Dirty
Quick Note
Bear hug
Little note~
Rainy day~
Sweater promblems
Guard duty.
Rightfull owner
Look at them!!
Hes mine.
Let me sleep
Dudes calm down
Fangirls
'Playing' in the Mud
Germs
Want updates ?
Fans
Love me
Update

Dont mind her.

5.8K 217 19
By Panda_Keek

"Levi!" Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and smiled. Levi looks at him with a unamused look. "Why is Ackerman behind you." Mikasa glared at Levi.

"Ah. Don't mind her she's been extra clingy today free I told her I was comin to visit you. She hasn't let go since." Eren rubbed his cheek on Levi cheek.

"Don't mind her. She won't cause no harm. " mikasa and Levi glared at each other before Levi looked away. "Tch shitty brat." Levi reached up and held Erens hands.

Mikasa shifted her death gaze to Levi's hands. "Oui eren." He looked at eren and eren tilted his head. "Yes Levi heichou~?" He motioned for eren to lean closer to which mikasa and eren both leaned forward.

Levi pressed a kiss to Erens lips and eren blushed hugging Levi tighter. Levi smirked at mikasa who was fuming. "On point for Levi zero for mikasa." He mouthed to her. She grinded her teeth together.

Eren stood confuse between the two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 295 14
(2019 - 2020) homesick
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
42.9K 1.3K 17
>>>You are the only weakness I want<<< Sasuke has been working up the nerve to tell Naruto how he feels. But it doesn't come as easy as he thought it...
11K 291 25
After all the events that happend, Jason and Damia still stand strong. But they think it's all over,but it's not.....not just yet. They will face man...