A Girl Who Have A Good Heart

By KentOT9

Michaeng Fanfic Story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Overview

721 16 0
By KentOT9

Past .. Like everyone always mentioned about past its  a faded memories that you and your partner have during those sweet days that you shared with your lover

What is your biggest mistake that you have done , that makes you regret making a decision like that .

Do you have any fear about your past that still linger in your mind right now. ?

How can you face your present life without the person you love ?

Can you imagine the love of your life being happy to someone else ?

Would you choose to be with her for the second time around or you will let the chances pass because of your ego ..

Mina , I'm sorry . Let's break up
Chaeyoung said without any emotion showing to her girlfriend while Mina is holding her tears back she distance herself from Chaeyoung as she fall down on the ground .

Mina , I'm sorry I can't continue this anymore babe .

" You promised to me Chae .. Mina replied looking on the ground with tears on her eyes
" We promised to each other way back the day we met . What happened to your promises ? Can you fulfill it ? I thought you love me ? That we will conquer everything ?

I'm sorry Mina , I fell out of love . I can't love you anymore like the way I should before . Forget about me Mina and move on , goodbye .

Chaeyoung left after leaving a hurtful words to Mina that wasn't clear in her mind why Chaeyoung fell out of love to her

" 𝕄𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 , 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥  𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 "

" 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕖 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 "

" 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖.... ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕠 "

       - MINA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 634 25
Mackenzie and Kittienne's hidden agendas will remain hidden or will unfold? -- Michaeng fanfic (G!p) Credits to peavy_sensei for the first other half...
7.9K 364 13
Fanfiction
627K 14.4K 47
Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Y...