Overview

Past .. Like everyone always mentioned about past its  a faded memories that you and your partner have during those sweet days that you shared with your lover

What is your biggest mistake that you have done , that makes you regret making a decision like that .

Do you have any fear about your past that still linger in your mind right now. ?

How can you face your present life without the person you love ?

Can you imagine the love of your life being happy to someone else ?

Would you choose to be with her for the second time around or you will let the chances pass because of your ego ..

Mina , I'm sorry . Let's break up
Chaeyoung said without any emotion showing to her girlfriend while Mina is holding her tears back she distance herself from Chaeyoung as she fall down on the ground .

Mina , I'm sorry I can't continue this anymore babe .

" You promised to me Chae .. Mina replied looking on the ground with tears on her eyes
" We promised to each other way back the day we met . What happened to your promises ? Can you fulfill it ? I thought you love me ? That we will conquer everything ?

I'm sorry Mina , I fell out of love . I can't love you anymore like the way I should before . Forget about me Mina and move on , goodbye .

Chaeyoung left after leaving a hurtful words to Mina that wasn't clear in her mind why Chaeyoung fell out of love to her

" 𝕄𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 , 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥  𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 "

" 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕖 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 "

" 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖.... ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕠 "

       - MINA