Chapter 2

I hope so and please don't appeared anywhere Chae .

Early in the morning Chaeyoung dropped her friend at the company then Chaeyoung directly went also to the company where she is currently working .

When she stepped inside the building gossiping is all she can heard while walking she find her friend but she couldn't find one of them .

" I heard from my supervisor that the manager is super talented she came from a wealthy family "

" Aside from that my department leader told me she's gorgeous like you can ask yourself if she's real "

" Not only that my supervisor also told me their family is powerful like they can buy anything they want in a minute . That was cool girl I want to be like her

" I'm so excited to meet her by any chance

" Me too I want to meet her to know her well . I mean she's our general manager we should have atleast a little background about her right ?

Chaeyoung shakes her head from what she heard , she's heading to her office but then she was blocked by the employees making a circle she stopped from walking and tried to find a space for her to skip them .
The employees started to gossip again then the circle they made started to open wide then a girl walk in the middle infront of them .

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped seeing her ex girlfriend infront of them . She step back almost leaning on someone's body , she felt weak that she can't explain her feelings .

She's so beautiful , she's more beautiful today .. Chaeyoung mumbled

" I think you already know me based on how everyone act hehe .
Mina looks around then her eyes widen when she saw Chaeyoung again . When they're eyes meet Chaeyoung broke it first again

" I'm Myoui Mina I'll be your General Manager starting today . It's nice to meet you all
Mina bowed that made the employees smile at her , the she smiled back .

" Look at the way she smiled girl that was ! That was the cutest smile I've ever seen in entire my whole life . How can be a girl smile like that so beautiful , however is her boyfriend that man his so lucky .

Chaeyoung find a perfect way to skip she hurriedly  run going to the nearest comfort room . Mina saw her action she smirked following her eyes on Chaeyoung " Nice to meet you all , excuse me .

Mina left them , Dahyun was there to guide her since she's new to the company .
Dahyun started to ask her

Mina , how are you ? I haven't see you for almost 3 months . How's life ?

" I'm good I'm busy in my dad's company , how about you ?

Same goes to you I'm doing good here . I mean we're doing good including Chaeyoung ..
Mina nodded and Dahyun immediately ask for apology
Sorry I didn't mean to mention her Mina . I'm sorry

" It's fine Dahyun that was 2 years ago I already moved on from her . Anyway she's working her right ?, I saw her earlier

W-what ? You saw her ?

" Yes , why ? Haha Dahyun don't act strange as I've mentioned I've already moved on from her .

Mina I know how broke you are before , I'm so sorry for that . She's my friend but I can't depend her