the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|

206 14 5
By cutemuffins0

:third month of pregnancy / 2:30 pm December 15 :

Christmas will be the best night for hoseok, yoongi had noticed hoseok's new behavior, historically being touchy, so clingy and hungry all the time.

His bump was regenerating on his tummy, which makes it double bigger than last month.

hoseok had bought a dress yesterday, it's like a santa-claus dress, reddish bow tie with matching red panties.

hoseok did loved it, but for yoongi who was going crazy for the boy.

"hoseokie" seokjin called, siting beside the omega as he caressed his nape.

"yes?" hoseok answered, noticing the older'd nervousness. "you know how it's going with me and joon, right?" he said, hoseok smiled.

"of course I know it"

"he wanted to mate me-"

"wait what!?" hoseok shouted, jumping from the couch. "yes, ahm I'm still thinking bout'it but I wanted to try it with him" he stated, blush covered his face.

"are you sure hyung?"

"I'm very sure, like what I said I'm still thinking"

"mkay, but please don't take this to seriously"

"what do you mean?"

"like you know-"

"pup" yoongi began to fidget himself to hoseok, went to the couch and hugged the omega. "yes?" hoseok answered, smelling the alpha's strong scent.

"are you hungry?" the alpha asked, seokjin was ready to abort and cook for the younger.

"we'll yea i guess?" hoseok touched the alpha's chin, giving him a sweet peck.

"okay, jin please cook for hoseok" he demanded, seokjin nodded as he was able to leave them there.

Yoongi was still hugging the omega from behind, peppering hoseok's nape with his small kiss.

"yoonie~" hoseok whined, getting tickled by the alpha. "hm?" he answered, deep and sexy.

"can we have cookies?" asking as he pulled out from the alpha, "sure we can" yoongi pouted when the omega distanced to him.

"oh by the way, your check up will be at 3:30"

"hm okay"

"your bump is getting bigger"

"dummy, it'll get big enough to push the baby out if the time come's"

"hm, are you thinking that it would be a twins?"

"we'll no"

"aish, seok"

"what"

"thank you"

"for??"

"everything" with that the food have served them, seokjin put it to the table in front of the couch.

he cooked a bowl of soup, with bread and eggs.

"thank you hyung!" he thanked the elder, as seokjin nodded then left. "eat up" yoongi said, stooding up.

"where are you going?"

"call" he answered and walked off.

hoseok shook his head and started munching on the food he had.

he was dancing while eating, the food that jin gave him was pretty much a good start on his day.

to yoongi who lied on hoseok, he knew hoseok will question him non stop if he tell him his plan's.

other plan's of course, his dad suggested a new concept idea for the village, that would make it a big surprise for the omega.

"father?" yoongi called to the other line, hearing some laughter and giggles.

"oh yes son?" he answered, adjusting the phone to hear him properly.

"can i ask?"

"sure, what is it?"

"can i put a new shop's for the entire village?"

"more likely you should, but how is the project I had suggested?"

"it was going well"

"good then"

There talk was still going, yoongi was quite a bit of sad when he known that the workers are halfway through their own separation.

hoseok was still munching, the eggs were the last ones on his plate, the milk that seojikn gave him was already finished.

"omy" he felt a kick on his belly, it was just 3 month's and the baby was getting a little bit more of a violence for him.

"you okay?" seokjin asked, relaxing to the couch. "yea..it just kicked" he said, seokjin giggled and patted hoseok's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"we'll you'll get your check-up later"

"hm"

Hoseok burp, giggling when seokjin made a funny face because he heard it.

he was getting a physical problem with the baby inside him, he was already full but the baby was still hungry.

seokjin was now massaging hoseok's back, having back pains and difficulty on standing up.

hoseok was feeling it to much, but when seokjin suddenly popped his bones.

"aw!" he reacted, seokjin apologize and let his hands do the work.

"you s-should be gentle" hoseok complained, stretched his head and relaxed his body.

"sorry" he apologized one more time before stopping from the massage. "what time is it?" hoseok asked, seokjin looked at his watch.

"3:03" he said, hoseok nodded then slowly stood up. "is it your check-up?" "yes" he started to walk off, gently passing by those maids.

he could heard a voice with a deep sigh, maybe it was possibly his mate.

"we'll no, i need to do it for my omega" he heard that, obviously it was him who was talking about by his alpha.

"okay got it" last word he said, then pulled out his phone from his ear and walked off, met by the omega's presence.

"pup?" he called, hoseok clinged on him as he was like stuffed toy. "did you heard anything?" he asked as he was in the verge of kissing the omega.

"no I didn't, I just came" he lied, but he couldn't recognize what he was saying.

"okay"

"we need to get ready now, it's almost time for my check-up" he said, the alpha nodded and intertwined there hands as they went to their own room.
-
"hello goodmorning your highness" the doctor greeted, gesturing for them to sit.

"morning" hoseok greeted back, smiling at her impression. "how are you queen?" she asked, getting some materials and the rest of the following.

"I'm kinda fine, already having some back pain" he stated, sitting properly as if he was feeling a little concisely terrified.

Yoongi notice it so he went and grabbed hoseok's hands, massaging it and giving him a chance to get a nice smile.

"can you please lay here?" she asked, hoseok nodded and stood up, walking to the bed after she demands him to go and lay there.

"okay, I'll just check if there's anything wrong with your tummy" hoseok nodded, trembled when he felt the cold wave on his tummy.

"oh sorry I forgot" she apologized, bowed after it. "i-it's f-fine.." he assured, yoongi was beside hoseok, don't want to leave him.

She now allowed herself to point the checking device on hoseok's belly, surrounding it by a circling method.

she was humming, it gave goosebumps to hoseok because he was not sure if the baby will be healthy or so.

"hm, I see that your baby is already growing fast" she said, as the both of them waited for a few more sentence. "good news, it's healthy and it will be a good time to reduce some bad things for you"

"can you explain why?" yoongi asked, raising a one eyebrow.

"i had spotted a few blood cell's from the baby, which made it difficult to get a good source of energy."

"how come?"

"we'll it's a long road to explain, but for now you need to maintain him some vitamins and lot's of healthy foods"

"okay good" yoongi said, unfortunately seeing the omega have tears rolled down his cheeks. "pup, you okay??" he said, patting hoseok's shoulders.

"i-is t-the baby..-oka-y?" he asked, stuttering almost all of his words, yoongi just nodded and gave him a small peck.

"don't worry, the baby is healthy. We just need to reassure that it will come out as healthy as it is now" he said, continuing on caressing his back.

"yes that's the point" the doctor said, smiling at how cute the omega is.

"by the way, doc merry Christmas" yoongi bowed, hearing a sigh from the doctor as well as a creep of smile.

"merry Christmas your highness" she bowed back, allowing him to stood up.

"ahm doc" hoseok called, handling the doctor's soft hands. "you can come at the palace, we will having a Christmas party there" he said, inviting the doctor.

"is it okay?" he asked, looking at the alpha who gave her a smile. "okay I'll come, what time is it?"

"you can go at 7 or 8" yoongi answered, helping the omega to stand up in his feet.

"okay noted"

"bye doc, thank you"

"your welcome, take care always"

"you too"

as they left the doctors clinic, a grind form at the doctor's face, sitting at her own chair and imagined the alpha.

'ill make sure you will be mine, and I will give you all you need' she thought, and laughed out loud.
-

[7:33 pm]-christmas eve-

"hyung" hoseok called, wearing the dress that he bought yesterday. seokjin's mouth fell when he saw the younger.

"wow, you look so pretty seokie!" he commented, earning a blush from the omega.

"thanks" he shyly answered, walking off by seeing his alpha on the table, talking to someone. "yoonie" he called, the alpha looked back at him and blinked a few times.

Yoongi was taken a back from the hot figure in front of him, licking his lips as he started leaning against the omega.

"your so hot" he whispered through the omega's ear, don't want anybody else to hear it, it was all for the omega.

"a-ahm,t-thanks" stuttering gave yoongi the access to pull him on his waist and stood beside him.

"is that hoseok?" yoongi's aunt asked, min seulgi.

"yes eomma" for yoongi he was treating her mother's side his own parents, when it comes to his mother he was willing to give them his respect.

"he is so beautiful" she commented, looking at hoseok's pure beauty. "I heard that your already pregnant?" "eomma~" yoongi whined, yelping when hoseok kicked his feet.

"yes I am" hoseok answered the question, seulgi clapped her hands, opened her purse and wrote something.

"here hoseok, I wanted to witness everything on your pregnancy so..call me any time you want" she stated, giving hoseok the paper with a number on it.

"oh no it's okay, I'll just distu-"

"i insist sweety, now I'll go and talk to the other's" she said, hoseok gave her a weak smile before leaving the both of them.

"she really is like that, sorry" the alpha apologized, kissed hoseok's hand one by one.

"no it's fin-"

"hello your highness" the doctor came, with a super sexy dress, burning yoongi with her lustful eye's.

'why do I always got cut off' hoseok thought while looking at yoongi's impression towards the doctor.

being so loyal he gazed off, staring onto hoseok's beauty.

hoseok noticed the sudden change of expression of the doctor in front of them, which had him curious about it.

"your so handsome your highness" the doctor commented, hearing a sigh from the alpha. "thanks." he said, chugged the wine that he assumed his favorite.

"you look beautiful doc" hoseok praised, but only earned a scoffed and a rolling eyes.

he was shock, pure shock was the first thing that he felt to this point, he wanted to slap her, just because his emotions want it.

"the party will start, let's go pup" yoongi announced, hoseok creep a smile before shoving himself to the alpha.

then the doctor acted like she was having a hard time on breathing and slipped her body, yoongi of course cathed her, she looked right through yoongi's eye's.

hoseok was witnessing it, it made his blood boil, the way yoongi captured her. and him touching her over all nakedness dress.

Yoongi fixed there position, clearing his throat while looking at the sassy omega.

"you know doc" hoseok spoke.

"I won't do that if I were you" he added, raising an eyebrow. Watching as the doctor gazed away.

"let's go seok-"

"no" he said calmly, "have fun doc, will see you around" he said with a cringy tone, sassyly walked off, yoongi followed.

"seok what was that?" yoongi asked, while catching up at the omega. "nothing I was just being nice." he answered with a cold tone, stopped by the pair of arms hugging him.

They were at the hallway, which collide yoongi to be this aggressive.

"don't think of anything else to us, I will never replace you" he stated, hugging the omega thight, snuggling to hoseok neck.

"i know"

"then why are you mad?"

"I'm not, just want my cookies" he lied, he was not mad. he was jealous.

"mkay, let's go back there hm?" he didn't receive an answer but to enjoy the lips of the omega engaging it's softness between his own lips.

there kiss was romantic, stayed slow and silent.

after they finished the kiss, they got back to the party, yoongi was trying to avoid the doctor as much as he can. but to awful for him, the doctor was too clingy.

hoseok can't still reach to fight with her, just maintaining his anger and letting her do what she pleased.

(heyyaaa guysss! sorry for being inactive on this story, I got alot busy and good news! I'm going to post at the call out my name soon cuz why not, I'm noticing that you guys are being kinda inactive too😩, but no worries I have still lot's of upcoming updates and will try to update everyday! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, luv lots<8!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3.5K 35
Min Yoongi decided to marry hoseok and live a happy life . But, Hoseok turns his life upside down. Yoongi regrets marrying the other. Warning : MATUR...
43.4K 3.7K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
350K 16.9K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
4.5K 197 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...