๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘| Lock...

By wheelerblossom

-๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง แดธแต’แถœแตแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดทแต‰สธ "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ, ๐‚๐ก... More

cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Season Two
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-Three
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
Season Three Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

3.4K 115 47
By wheelerblossom

if you want to feel close to harvest or get in touch with the story more.

Harvest swam through the water, breathing normally. She'd lost track of how long she'd been under, collecting the many different sea shells. She dodged a school of fish, kicking her legs to the bottom to grab the sand dollar. She took a inhale, looking at her fingers as they looked so similar to raisins.

Kicking her legs once again, she swam to the top and poked her head out of the water, paddling toward the dock. She pulled the key from her abdomen. As she got closer, a pair of recently painted toenails appeared infront of her. Looking up, she cracked a grin, "How long was I under?"

"Two hours." Logan rose his eyebrows, reaching a hand down to pull her up on the docks, "Bring me anything good?"

Harvest held the sand dollar up, whipping the water from her face, "Fought off a jellyfish too."

Logan watched her turn to show the sting in her back, "Ouch, need me to pee on you?"

"No!" Harvest laughed, shoving him as they walked down the dock together, "I need a ride home."

"Ah, how could I forget that you failed your driving test? I did have to face the consequences after you wrecked my truck." Logan shrugged with a long exhale, throwing the towel her way, taking a glance at the scar on her collarbone first.

"Okay, I paid for it. And, I even payed for you to finally get your heater fixed, seems like a plus to me." the redhead said back, opening the squeaky door and climbing in, "Gotta look on the bright side, Logan."

"Light me up." he insisted. Harvest pulled the pack of cigarettes from her bag, passing him one before lighting it. Doing the same for her, rolling their windows down, "Wanna jam?"

Harvest exhaled out the window, a grin his way in answering. Logan messed with the radio, pulling the truck out of park and drove off, the sound of Tear In My Heart echoing off the road as they drove away.

The entire summer wasn't so bad, similar to today. Logan was Harvest best friend, even after the unspoken kiss and the unspoken time she told him she couldn't tell Gabe she loved him because she'd been thinking about him, they'd still been best friends. So they had a pact, a silent pact, that whatever was said and whatever happened three months ago... it simply no longer existed.

"Holy shit." Kinsey commented as the four Locke siblings look down at the massive skull Bode managed to find, encouraging them to look at it once they all got back home.

"This was just sitting here?" Tyler asked, leaning down to look under it.

"Over there, behind the boxes." Bode nodded to the stack of boxes in the corner.

"It's an ugly little thing." Harvest commented with a odd look, "Looks like you, Ty."

"Ha." he gave an unamused look in return.

"At some point, there was a gigantic rat living here." Bode looked with a panicked expression.

"A R-rat?" Harvest tried to hold back her laugh.

"Have you ever seen a rat this big?" Kinsey asked him in disbelief.

"No, but last year, we had a rat skill in my classroom, and it looked exactly like this." Bode huffed, sticking with his rat story.

"It's not likely." Tyler hummed.

"Really?" Bode scoffed, "Is it any less likely then moving into a house filled with magical keys?"

"Little dudes got a little point." Harvest hummed as she bit the inside of her mouth, "Still, giant rat baby? Can't picture it."

"I have a plan." Tyler cleared his throat with a nod, "So we're gonna get a huge wheel of cheese, and then we're gonna build a giant trap."

Kinsey laughed.

"This is not funny. I'm serious!" Bode cut in with a look of disbelief, "What is this giant rat thing? Where are all the missing keys? What happened to Ellie?"

Kinsey frowned, "Hey, whats gotten into you, bud?"

"Just because we figured out a few of the keys, we think we know everything, but there's so much more we don't know." Bode looked around with a frown on his face. Harvest uncrossed one of her legs to stretch it out, feeling it start to go numb.

"You're right. We don't know everything, but we know that Dodge is gone." Tyler spoke as Kinsey nodded, "Whatever else, we'll figure it out. Okay?"

"Figure it out after we eat." Harvest pointed out with a wink.

"And, hey, this thing clearly died a long time ago, so let's not put it at the top of our list of worries." Kinsey tried to reassure Bode.

"Okay, fine, but it still should be on our list." the smallest Locke pointed out hopefully.

"Obviously. I don't want a giant rat crawling into bed with me." Harvest gave a shiver at her own words.

"What have you been up to this summer?" Brian, Uncle Duncan's boyfriend, asked over dinner later that night.

"She hardly ever gets out of her own head." Tyler hummed before putting a bite into his mouth. Harvest cracked a grin as she sipped at her sparkling water.

"I don't know. I've been reading, watching movies, working in my art." Kinsey listed on with a shrug.

"She's also been visiting Erin Voss, Rendell's old friend, in the hospital every week. It's nice. I don't think she gets a lot of visitors." Nini added in for her daughter, holding her fork in hand.

"Yeah, she doesn't say much." Harvest spoke as she chewed her food.

"Harvey, what a horrible thing to say." Nini gapped at her.

"It's true." Harvest shrugged, "Still feel bad for her though."

"I don't really remember that much." Duncan spoke with a odd look, like he was trying to regain his memory, "Ah, oh, hey, I almost forget to mention this. Ty, I have a very cool project for us."

"Whats that?" Tyler hummed with his eyebrows rose.

"Gracie." Duncan stated, getting questionable looks, "My classic 1969 Pontiac GTO. I've always wanted to restore her, and this would be the perfect chance. I'm having her shipped down here and I thought maybe we could work on her together."

"You do know I know nothing about cars?" Tyler asked him with a raise of his eyebrows, "All I know how to do is pay for the ones Harvest wrecks."

"You'll learn. You'll love it." Duncan waved him off. Brian gave a sentence in Japanese, Duncan looking at him in disbelief, "How dare you insult me, sir!"

Harvest gave a small snort.

"I asked if you could pass that plate, please." Brian gave him a slightly assuming look.

"Oh!" Duncan grinned, making Nina laugh, "My pleasure."

"Wabi-sabi." Harvest spoke up, getting odd looks from around the table, "That's all I know how to say."

"Argato." Brian spoke once more.

"Oh my-" Duncan began in disbelief, putting the plate back down immediately.

"What? What? I have to practice!" Brian defended himself quickly.

"Brian has been listening to Japanese language programs. It's very impressive." Duncan informed the four kids across from him, "My patience."

"How long will you be in Japan?" Kinsey gave a curios look.

"Six months." Brian hummed, "My law firm is taking on new international clients."

"It's gonna be such a great adventure." Nina gushed his way.

"The real adventure began when Brian gets back from Tokyo." Duncan grinned, once more, a string of questionable looked going across the table, "We're getting married."

"Oh my god!"

"Really? What?"

"Amazing!"

"Seriously? That's so great."

"Way to bury the lede."

"Well, I was gonna put 'We're engaged' on a cookie cake, but I thought that might be lame." Duncan shrugged with a frown.

"Wouldn't have been lame if it was on an ice cream cake." Harvest snapped her fingers with a hum.

"Cheers!" Nina grinned as they all held their cups up, "Congratulations!"

Harvest gave a loud cat call as she walked up to the movie premier, dropped her cigarette and stepping on it, watching Gabe turn her way with a grin, "Look at you, handsome man!"

"Ugh, you flatter me." he pressed a hand to his heart before accepting her hug, "Still disappointed that you lost your bet and I didn't have to wear the lobster suit?"

"Slightly but i'm kinda digging the no lobster attire for a change." Harvest hummed as she gave Gabes shirt and tug to fix the collar, "Compliment me now, rude."

"You look like a beautiful celery stick." Gabe compliment her with a cheeky grin, hinting at her green formal pantsuit. She'd had a dress picked out for the evening, put it on, and ended up going with the suit instead because she'd just felt so much better in it.

"Exactly what I was going for." Harvest touched her heart with a grin.

"Gabe! Could we get some pictures?" Scot called toward him, clearly trying to escape the awkwardness that was between him, Kinsey, and Logan.

"Go on." Harvest pushed him away as Logan left Kinsey, walking her way with a questionable look, "Did you spy on me?"

His marching green tie not going unnoticed.

"That's exactly what I did." he gave a tilt of his head in return, making her crack a grin, "Green is a great color."

Code for, green is a great color on you.

"It is." Harvest agreed.

Code for, it is on you.

kylie speaks

hello chapter one of
s2, of how i've missed
this. honestly, as much as
i really did love s2, i think
they pulled it out a little
too long and found it boring
in some parts, i think they should have stuck with 8
episode for this one, but
i was having a
terrible day so that might have
just been my bad attitude but
all around i liked the second
season, though i can't see how
they'd put together a s3 interesting enough. that being
said, i'm happy to bring my
babies harvest and logan back,
i have missed them so much and
have sooo much planned!! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 663 26
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...
168K 3.7K 52
The Locke family and the Carter family were great friends, they would go to either house with their children and hang out. But one day in the Carter...
14.2K 332 43
(I might change the name of this story and some of the stuff in it) Will Byers X Reader Fanfiction โš ๏ธCONTAINSโš ๏ธ ------ โ€ขDrama โ€ขBad grammar โ€ขbad spell...
754 120 20
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] โ ๐’๐ž๐ž? ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. โž ๐ˆn which an e...