Dark Cravings

By Parqcxcm_hoe

[Mafia Fiction] ✧Ongoing✧ My eyes were hungrily gawking his while he kept pounding me on his thigh. With each... More

Welcome to The Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

14.

113K 2.3K 567
By Parqcxcm_hoe

HEAVEN'S POV:

My heart thumping hard and a dazzle of Carmel beauty, that's the last thing I remember. I blinked my eyes in completely blanked memory, sitting on the bed of the hospital. How did I reach here? Lord, I'm so incapable of using my small brain and then last thing you had to do was put me in situations like these.

“Ah-.. ” I cried when trying to move my hand. I had something that seems like glucose bottle, next to my bed. Seems like I'm in serious situation. The room I was in, was empty with no other soul than me. This place seems really expensive, they have soft mattress too... Hold on... I was in the interview... Then WHAT AM I DOING HERE??

As my consciousness kicked in slowly, bringing reality along with it, I realized what has happened. I was with Julian, and it all went black after that. Oh no!! This can't be true, I can't mess up my life like this... I didn't even finish the interview and here I am, on rest, in a hospital. I knew I was nothing good..

My eyes began tearing up and now I had no hopes left for myself in this job. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for this, I'm so unconscious about myself. I began sobbing, grabbing the sheets from my hand.

Years of hardwork, thousands of dollars and this is what the worth has come out to be. I wiped off the streaming tears that didn't dare to stop, blaming myself.

I quietly wrapped myself in the blanket, laying back on the position, covering my face. There's no hope for me. A part of me tried to convince myself that loosing one place doesn't means end while the other part had me questioning my potential. I did make many mistakes, but this one will give me a regret for life. What do I do..??

I heard the door click and open with few footsteps entering inside. I held my breath, trying to figure out, without peeking out of the blanket. One of them seemed like explaining something to someone.

“She's alright at the moment. It was weakness that caused her dizziness. I believe she hasn't taken a proper diet in few days. Don.. I highly recommend getting her mind off those incidents. Therapy or counseling are my recommendations in such situations.” a sharp feminine voice described, exposing my eating habits while I quietly played dead on the bed.

I heard that deep voice agree with her and I didn't have to assume anything, I knew Julian was still here. I'm such a pain in ass, always creating problems for him.

“I'll perform frequent checkups to avoid any such situation afterwards. ” she assured, walking out of the room as soon as she was done. Frequent checkups... I hope she won't use injections, other than that I'll fine with it.

Now I heard just a heavy footstep, approaching me, meanwhile I was barely breathing under these sheets.

“Heaven-” he voiced boldly as if sure of the fact that I was awake and acting. I trembled and responded to his voice instantly, without any delay. I sat up shivering vigorously because of weakness that was way more emphasised now that I know what my destiny holds for me.

A sigh and his arms crossed together, waiting for my next action.
I lifted my awkward gaze from his sculpted body then his muscular chest that had me admiring for a while and then I found the peace of sight. He was slightly unpleased with something, hopefully not me. But still managed to look as perfect as ever, as breath taking as ever. This isn't the place to think of all such things and nor is my condition but I can't let perfection get ignored.

JULIAN'S POV:

My jaw tensed at the words of the doctor, sounded like I was responsible for it in some manner. With a sigh, I straightened my posture to stand in front of her, watching her realise what's happening around her. May be a moment ago I was not pleased by what she did, I would have been stern with my words but the moment those doe eyes looked up at me, I forgot the motive.

She seemed restless, more curious than me to know what's going on. Her red cheeks went a shade darker when I fixed my gaze at her, making that sight more bewitching. She looks gorgeous in those formals, did I mention that enough? Well, I wasn't able to resist this free sight of something so enchanting this whole time.

Not again! I'm supposed to be questioning her right now, nothing else.

“Heaven.. Look at me. ” I asked her calmly with a serious look but this girl had other plans.

“I- I heard the doctor. I'm really sorry for causing inconvenience to you... I'll never do it again... You had to face so many problems because of me...” she voiced in her gentle soothing voice that seemed slightly shrill, scared, trying to sit up properly in the bed.

How can someone like her consider her presence an inconvenience? More like a bliss to the sight after continuously seeing those ghosted souls around me. I don't think this is the right time, she's already tired and needs to rest for a while. I'll talk to her later or it'll just scare her more.

“I never thought this will happen, I wasn't feeling hungry, I mean I was hungry but I was late too... So I thought of.. ”

“It's okay, you don't have to be sorry for anything. ” I cut her breathless explanations and she peeked a look over at me for inspection. What can I say, just innocent and too naive to for this world. Every action of hers is so charming that I would forget all bad for a moment. Her dilating eyes darkened, owning that captivating colour and made them seem like of the purest person alive.

So innocent, like a baby kitten, but they do have claws too and that's where it turns to a trap...

I sighed turning around, breaking my chain of thoughts that would continue if I had her to look at, for whole day. I took steps out of the room and knew she twisted uneasily, trying to say something but decided not to and sat with silence on her lips.

I walked out of the room where Dante stood finishing the work. He turned towards me while hanging up the call.

“I've got the cctv footage of the office checked. ” he informed, placing the phone inside in his pocket, placing his arms on his waist with a frowning face.

“And? ” I asked with already irritated face before he could continue.

“Kian was almost leaving after interviewing few applicants, but things don't seem good after Heaven entered the room. ” he pressed his lips in a thin line, looking away.

As soon as my calm left, rage befriended me. If that bastard tried or did anything with her, it'll be his last breathe very soon. I should have known better than letting him be anywhere near her, he's no good.

“What did he do with her? ” I clenched my fist, my jaw tensing.

“Now, that's not clear. I mean from the footage it seems like he tried to approach her in an...abrupt manner but.. ”

“Get me the footage, I'll see it myself. ” I ordered taking a step forward but then turned around back at him.

“Inform Ariana to be in my office as soon as possible. ”

EVENING TIME
HEAVEN'S POV:

I haven't rested my eyes for a second since I stepped inside my room. My eyes are restless... crying since then. Why am I like this?

I tossed on the bed, burying my face in the sheets, feeling tired as if I've been labouring for hours. I guess, now I'll have to search for another place to work. What do I do? Work as a maid or maybe a waitress, exotic dances don't seem that bad...

I sighed, sitting up, fixing my hairs. Well... If we see, I won't have to encounter Kian everyday now. At least something that I can be positive about.
But again, I'm ready to encounter anything but not failure, even after working day and night.

I wish I could pack my bags and take a flight to an island that was undiscovered, alone in corner if the world where only I could reach, I wish..

I clasped my hands together, praying for myself, I hope this misery ends. How much I miss dad today, how much I miss his encouraging words that brought a sight of clarity no matter how complex my problems were. Why it's always the most precious thing we loose? And it hurts the most..

My stomach growled for my attention, aching for food or medicine, I don't know. I slid my hand inside my top and took off my bra, launching it to the other corner of the room, even though I'll come back looking for it. I feel so fuzzy, irritated, lost.

“May I come in? ” I heard a sudden voice at the door, of the maid, standing there with a tray in her hands. I hurriedly stood up, off the bed and nodded.

“Here's your dinner and medicines. Don asked you to take them timely.” she explained in soft words with slight accent.

My eyes fell on the tray she was holding. It had food for five people and one more if we don't overeat.

“Is this for me? ” I asked holding it from her hands and placing it on the desk. She nodded with a small smile.

“But - I don't think I'm this hungry. I won't be-”

I was mid explaining her when a door knock interrupted us.
She turned around and left on realising that man's presence and I stood still without saying anything. Julian's eyes followed their way from my room to me, standing in a corner.

Now I feel like a brat, complaining about things. Now it's on Lord, he'll have to give me power to finish this all because I'm not arguing with him at any cost.

He stepped in watching me act like someone just pressed shut down in my brain.

“You had any... problem here? ” he caught me off guards with a deep vibrating tone in his voice that referenced a new environment to my blunt one.

I denied, shaking my head, clasping my fingers. I knew he observed my body getting tensed at his presence after remembering what I did today. He took a step forward in my direction. What is he trying to do? I thought of stepping behind and jumping out of the window, so random, but really did.

Is this on purpose? All my clumsiness shows up when he's around, all such situations... I'm too embarrassed to be seen in and when it's with him, it gets more intimidating. His flirty looks that keep changing as they want, his strong self that already asserts dominance of his presence on me, playing with an undiscovered feeling in me, everything he does for me, with me.... so different and new.

“You look tensed... ” he leaned forward and I shivered at his sweet call. Tensed? I just ruined my fortune, I mustn't be breathing right now.

“I'm good.. ” I lied, rubbing my arm shyly, facing away. I should have quietly taken my dinner.

He came close and I stepped behind in response, my eyes widening in surprise.
With that unique scent of his spreading around he held my hand in his, softly, stroking the back of it, assuring me to be relaxed. There was his warmth and delicate presence. He calmed me down in a moment, pulling me close so that we were just inches apart from each other.

I kept my face hidden, I look like a complete mess, crying whole day, this is going to be embarrassing, I can tell already. This closeness made my wandering eye madden with urge to have a look at his face.

“Is there something that's bothering you? Is there something that.. I must know? ” he whispered his sentences stroking his thumb on the back of my hand with every pause.

“No.. I don't know.. if there's anything.. that-”

“Shh.. Lies. If there isn't anything, why do you seem so... ” he paused, admiring my blushing red cheeks with a stare that lasted as long as he wished.

I could have told him, but is telling him the effect he has on me everytime he's close, with every touch, a sane decision?

Maybe because I've never seen someone so breathtaking in my existence or maybe.. I'm scared.. After Dada, I can barely believe anyone but then, the only warmth I got used to is his. How complicated..

“With me, I want you to be relaxed, I don't want you to hide anything... ” he ordered, still holding my hand firmly. A spark twinkled when we made an eye contact, so catchy that nothing could pull it apart.

Within a blink of an eye, he pulled me close by my waist, right in his arms and that was when my body bloomed, unfolding itself into its colours, the very moment his soft lips collapsed on mine. Unexpected, just like my heart beat, heated, like my body and intense, just like him. I stood cold and stiff till he melted me away with that movement of his lips on mine and his hands on my waist.

I revealed the girl that I never was or maybe hiding from everyone. I unfolded in his arms, trying to kiss him back with same pace but he was was more rough and impatient, devouring all of my control.

His another hand grabbed my face, deepening the intensity with roughness. He breathed, making my stomach flutter, my spine went numb, the moment he slid his tongue inside my mouth, making everything for me more intimate. I shivered, at how his calmness turned into wild the moment an accidental moan dared to escape my mouth at this feeling.

This felt so awaited, by me and the way his hand couldn't hold itself from touching me, I'll say, by him too. Is this the sensation they talk about in those stories? The first kiss... Love, desire, belief, all princesses get it. But mine, lustful, intense and needy. I couldn't comprehend which one was more desired, the one that I've been wishing for, all my life or the one that I'm feeling, from the core of my body to the top of my skin, intoxicating me with lust.

He groaned, biting my lower lip and I gasped, squeaking, holding onto his shirt tightly. The more he pulled me close, the hotter my body went.

He grabbed my thighs, lifting me up in his arms, my breath hitched at this sudden moment while I flushed harder. His slow passionate touches on me took me out of this space, so heavenly, more enchanting than I could feel...

“Heaven... ” his voice echoed and I quivered, flushing.
“You're so addictive.. ” he whispered, stroking his fingers over deep red cheeks.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
All you can do to support me:

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow, if you want to
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 419 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
564K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.4M 79.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 116K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...