unpredictable - Sirius Black

By m0nsterBl0od

NO LONGER WRITING-FINISHES WITH NO ENDING LIKE LITERALLY ENDS AT THE MOST RANDOM TIME WITHOUT ACTUALLY ENDING... More

disclosure
who are you?
Going home(ch.1)
1st impressions matter(ch.2)
Glances from afar(ch.3)
Disrupted peace(ch.4)
An evening ending in bliss...(ch.5)
dreaming (ch.6)
compromise(ch.7)
classroom boredom (ch.8)
unwanted attention(ch.9)
jealousy can sting(ch.10)
mutual understanding (ch.11)
realisation(ch.12)
Detention(ch.13)
Walks In The Forest(ch.14)
Broom cupboards(ch.15)
The Common Room(ch.16)
Bad Decisions(ch.17)
More Coincidences(ch.18)
Hidden truths(ch.19)
Yellow flowers(ch.20)
Guess who(ch.21)
Butterflies(ch.22)
Preparations(ch.23)
Bonfire Activities(ch.24)
Dancing & Drinking(ch.25)
Drunken Conversations(ch.26)
Endings and Beginnings(ch.27)
Late Night Talks(ch.28)
Conflict(ch.29)
Quidditch Practise(ch.30)
November Days(ch.31)
November Nights(ch.32)
lil reminder
Helping Hands(ch.33)
Train Rides(ch.34)
Long Winter Days(ch.35)
Short Winter Nights(ch.36)
armour(ch.37)
Christmas(ch.38)
expect the unexpected(ch.39)
How lovely(ch.40)
new year, same drama (ch.41)
amortentia(ch.43)
Amber love (ch.44)
sundays (ch.45)
Remus (ch.46)
end of the night(ch.47)

February weather (ch.42)

663 21 10
By m0nsterBl0od

Sat against an oak tree, one big enough to shade you from the shining sun, you breathed in the late winter air. Your legs bent up in front of you as a Gryffindor boy laid between them, his raven haired head lied on your stomach as he ran his hands up and down your thighs. His skin rubbing against the black fabric of your tights. Both of you still had your robes on over your uniforms, it was still too cold.

"The Velvet Underground or The Beatles?" Sirius asked smoothly , to which you replied

"The Beatles, however The Velvet Underground are criminally underrated"

"Agreed."

"Bowie or Queen?" you asked, curious. Everyone was either a Bowie fan or a Queen fan, the odd exception of Elton John.

"Queen, but i do love Bowie" he answered surely

"Hm, i'm a Bowie kinda girl"

For over an hour now, a conversation similar to this had occurred. Questions back and forth about music and art and books. It was a lovely Thursday evening and after a day full of stressful classes, Sirius surprised you with a picnic near the lake. A place where lavender and daises and daffodils grew, even in the winter.

"You know, i once knew a man with a only three teeth." Sirius said out of the blue. You let out a cackle of a laugh as he smiled up at you.

"Fuck off no you didn't" you said not wanting to believe what he said but knowing full well it was

"I swear on Moonys life, that he was real. He had three teeth and was cross eyed. He'd stumble into the pub near James', every morning. Sometimes i'd go to the park and he'd be sat on a bench so we'd talk."

You loved listening to him talk. The glimmer in his eyes as he spoke about something, the smile that stuck onto his face, the dimples that surrounded his grin. You loved when he'd got so far into a story and he'd jumble all of his words together because he was just that excited to tell you. You loved everything about him.

Closing your eyes you completely surrendered to the moment. A smile was glued on your face, the sounds of leaves gliding against the ground, mixed with the birds chirping and the occasional noise of squirrels running through to the forest. So serene.

"I have a quidditch game later"

Ah yes, the much anticipated game of the season. The boys had been non stop ranting about it, James and Sirius arguing and arguing, both wanting to lead. For weeks now, they'd been arguing like a married couple. You'd hear one story from one boy and a different story from the other. You had barely seen Sirius, except for in lesson and the occasional breakfasts. As much as you'd missed seeing him, it was good to get some space.

"Yes i know, it's all you and James talk about" You joked tiredly, running your hands through his hair to which he responded with a light chuckle, titling his head back.

"I'd like it if you came to the game" he said with a twinkle in his silver eyes.

"Well, obviously i'm going, Lily never misses them and where she goes i must follow" Sharing a laugh with the other he stopped for a moment,

"Yes but i mean,well..if you went for me. I don't know maybe wear my jacket, at the game. You know like how they do in those American films" he hesitantly spoke looking up at you through hopeful eyebrows

You didn't know what to say for a moment as the two of you held eye contact "You mean your quidditch jacket"

"Yes"

"You want me to wear your quidditch jacket whilst watching your quidditch game" you repeated just to really check

"Yes, you don't have to if you really don't want to. " he looked back down, embarrassed he'd asked "Just forget it, doesn't matter"

"What no, i'll-ill wear it" you said. You didn't want him to be embarrassed, it was a cute gesture. Just the whole public display of affection and publicly showing people you're with someone or publicly doing anything was just never really your thing. It was Sirius' though so, you'd have to try for him.
"If you really want me to wear it i'll wear it," he sat up and turns to face you properly

"Are you sure, you're not just saying that because you know i want you to"

Gritting your teeth and putting on a fake smile " Yes i one hundred percent want to wear it, definitely" As soon as the sentence left your mouth, he broke into a big grin that completely overpowered any sense of discomfort through wearing the stupid jacket. Seeing him so happy made you happy. He pulled you in for a big hug,

"You make me so happy" he whispered

~~~

"What is wrong with me?!" You exasperatedly expressed, falling backwards onto Lily's bed as she laughed at you.

"Tell me your troubles dear friend"
she joked putting some books into a cupboard

"He wants me to wear his jacket" you sighed "But i don't want to wear his jacket, but at the same time i really want to wear his jacket"

Through the mirror, placed next to the wall you saw Lily's face pull one of pure confusion, you angrily groaned "See, you don't know what i mean this is so annoying"

"It would help if you spoke actual English instead of jibberish"she mocked

"Haha" you scowled. The haired girl joined you on the bed,

"Tell me, who is this mystery man who is so keen on you wearing his jacket. Better not be Regulus"

"You're hilarious you know that" you said monotonely

"I do try"

"Sirius. It's Sirius" you picked your nails avoiding her gaze as she let out a high pitched squeal.

"I knew it i knew it i knew it. Dorcus now owes me three galleons"

"Since when do you speak to Dorcus?"

"Not important, what is important is your love life. Now, as a relationship expert-"

"Lils you have only been in one long term relationship, that hardly qualifies you to be an exper-"

She frowned at you so naturally, you stopped talking. Lily can be a very scary person.

"Like i was saying. Relationships. Totally weird am i right?" she said awkwardly as you raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you on?"

"I digress. Why does he want you to wear this particular piece of clothing? Does it not go with your outfit. I suppose if you wear green then the red and green might clash but sometimes it works well-"

"That's not why. He wants me to wear it to the quidditch match, in front of everyone."

She squinted her eyes at you "hmm yes i can see why that's a problem, if your outfit does clash and everyone sees it well that's just gonna be embarrassing"

You rolled your eyes at the girl, putting your head in your hands "Your not seeing the point here Lils. I don't know why i don't want to wear it. I should, it's a nice gesture it's cute it shows me he likes me but, i'm literally shaking thinking about it i swear to Merlin if i even picture what's gonna happen i'll faint i swear-"

"Woah woah woah, deep breathes deep breathes, in" she closed her eyes and breathed in "and out. Chill. It's just some clothes, not that big of a deal, but why don't you want to wear it"

Your eyebrows were furrowed together as you thought " well, i don't know"

"Have you two discussed labels and stuff"

"I'm not a dog at the lost and found Lily, what does labels have to do with anything" The girl beside you huffed in response, standing up and putting her hand on her hip,

"Right. I am going to talk and you are going to listen missy" she said sternly, pointing a finger at you

"Yes boss"you mocked her her

"okay" she circled around the room as she spoke, like a professor would do "Do you like Sirius?"

"...yeah?"

"Okay, and have you ever liked another boy, or person, the same way you like Sirius"

Giving a seconds thought, you remembered all the boys you'd been with and none of which had ever interested you. "no"

"Okayy, now i think because you like Sirius a lot, you might just be a tad scared of  messing things up" she circled around the room once more "long story short your scared of commitment"

"You see i don't think that's the problem-" she gave you a knowing look so you quietened down.

"I don't think your afraid of wearing the jacket, but afraid of what it means. If you wear it publicly then it shows that you and Sirius are 'friends' to put it short" you snickered as she continued "my advice is try and be open to it. If you like him that much it shouldn't matter and who knows something good might come from it. But i also recommend talking to him about this, we all know how sensitive he is."

After finishing her little speech she sat down on her bed next to you. Thinking about what she said, you knew she was right. You just didn't like the idea of being someone's trophy wife, everybody knowing something  about you, it was too much pressure.

"Now come on, let's get changed and go meet the others"she happily cheered, standing up just when the door opened.

Marlene ans Dorcus wandered through, hand in hand giggling to one another "Oh hey guys, didn't know you were in here" Dorcus laughed. Dorcus was a pretty girl with dark freckles over her medium brown skin. Marlene, since getting with Dorcus, has cut her long blonde hair a tad shorter, having the underneath dyed pink. Both girls were in they're own clothes. The blonde girl in dungarees and floral boots, whilst the dark haired girl was in a dark poppy red cardigan and a black mini skirt with black mary janes.

"Getting ready for the game?" Marlene asked as her and Dorcus sat down on her bed.

Responding to her since Lily was in the wardrobe rummaging for clothes "Yeah, Lils is just getting us something to wear. Is it still cold out?"

"Nah not really, but i suppose if your wearing a certain someone's jacket then it won't matter" she stifled a laugh.

"Marlene! You were eavesdropping?" You shrieked as she burst into laughter. A few months ago if she did something like this you would've hexed her, but she's more tolerable now, perhaps even nice. You, Remus and Marlene all had to do a project last month. Since then, a minor friendship has arised

"It's okay y/n, we've all been there" she smiled before giving her girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah yeah whatever" you dismissed going back to pulling away at the strings on the blanket next to you.

"YES" Lily shouted from inside the wardrobe

"Alright Lils? James better not be in there" Marlene spoke as you all laughed, Lily then coming out of the wardrobe.

"This seems familiar" Dorcus muttered

Lily ignored the comments, holding out two dresses, one a baby blue and the other a sage green. "Which one?" she asked switching which dress she had over her.

"Green" you all said simultaneously.

"Well cheers" she grinned going behind the dressing curtain and throwing her uniform over the top.

"So, what are you wearing?" Dorcus asked you

"Probably my jeans and a t shirt or something. I have this one with 'the doors' printed on it so i'll wear that"

The girls face lit up immediately "No way! I love the Doors" Dorcus passionately spoke "I so wish i could see them live but guess that'll never happen huh?"

"Yeah i know, it's shit. Jim Morrison though," you wiggled your eyebrows with a smirk on your face. Jim Morrison was indeed one of the many loves of your life, when he died you were only 11 so you couldn't really remember what happened.

"If i was straight i could imagine myself falling for that man" She spoke dreamily

"But, you're not" Marlene said happily

"Yeah and i'm glad about that" both girls laughed,

Out came Lily and she was wearing the green dress which was mid thigh and floaty. She gave a little twirl as you all cheered.
"Merlin i love myself" She expressed

                                            ~~~

As you sat in the stands, Sirius' hoodie around you, a rumble of thunder escaped the sky. The clouds turned grey and the wind howled. It seemed a storm was coming. The commentor set the scene, going on about who he thinks will win.

"TODAYS GAME IS THE GREAT GRYFFINDOR TEAM AGAINST THE...RADIANT RAVENCLAWS"He paused thinking his words through as many people chuckled at his airyness. "ANYWAYS, WHO WILL WIN? THE RAVENCLAWS HAVE BEEN TRAINING HARD AND WITH THEIR BRAINS WHO KNOWS MAYBE THEYLL DEFEAT THE BOLD AND BRAVE GRYFFINDORS, WHO HAVE ALSO BEEN TRAINING JUST AS HARD I MIGHT ADD" He rambled on before receiving a scowl from Mcgonnagul to hurry up. The speaker was a Gryffindor, so therefore perhaps a little bias.

"HERE COME THE PLAYERS FIRST WE HAVE RAVENCLAW, SPORTING NEW BROOMS I SEE-"

Glancing at Lily you saw her scowling at the Ravenclaw team now walking towards the centre of the pitch, looking at Remus he had a hopeful expression, but was still hunched forward waiting in anticipation. Gryffindors we're very competitive.

Looking below you you saw the Gryffindor team emerge, all walking with confidence and smug looks on their face as if they knew something. James walked ahead of his team, taking strides towards the centre where the referee and opposing captain stood.  They shook hands and flipped a coin.

"LOOKS LIKE RAVENCLAWS CHOSEN HEADS AND GRYFFINDORS CHOSEN TAILS, LETS SEE WHO STARTS FIRST."

The referee held up the coin, showing it was tails, which is when the game began.

Both teams flew into the air getting into their positions waiting for the whistle. Looking for Sirius in the flock of Gryffindors, you found him. A determined look on his face with a faint smirk. His eyes met yours as he gave you a wink. Your heart fluttered as you smiled at him.

"Oh my god Sirius fucking Black just winked at me!" a girl behind you whispered

Happens every time

———————————————————————————
sorry it's been a while i've just been rlly low and wanted to D1E lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3K 83
โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ ๐—˜ ๐—– ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—ง ๐—ฆ ) โ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ... ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ! โž // what happens when chia and f...
594K 30.2K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
908K 38.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
41.4K 1.5K 23
Like everyone else, Piper woke up in the Box, not being able to remember anything except her name. She arrives at what is known as the Glen, meeting...