πŒπ€π…πˆπ€'𝐒 πƒπ„π‹πˆπ‚π€π“οΏ½...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-πŸ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-πŸ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-πŸ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-πŸ”ž
-Thirty five-πŸ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-πŸ”ž
-Thirty nine-πŸ”ž
-Forty-πŸ”ž
-Forty one-πŸ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-πŸ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Twenty six-

38.4K 1.9K 819
By bunnyschubs

{A/N POV}

"Y/N meet my Oppa, Kim taehyung world's best big brother and oppa, this is y/n jungkook's wife and one of the cutest humans in this whole world"

Stated Roseline with her cheerful voice while holding y/n by her arm as giggled making all the 3 males around her which included jungkook,jimin and taehyung to smile as taehyung ruffled his sister's hair a little while y/n looked down with a shy smile.

After The cake cutting ceremony was done half-hour ago taehee went away with his friends in a room to open the gifts-at least that's what he told his aunt Rosie before he left for the certain room with his both best friends giving the elders opportunity to chit-chat.

"It's nice to finally meet you y/n, Rosie was talking about you a lot"

Taehyung stated in a friendly manner while forwarding his hand for a handshake making y/n look up as she accepted the handshake with a little bit of hesitation.

"Nice meeting you too Mr Kim---"

Y/n was conveying but before she could finish her words Roseline interrupted

"Ahh y/n why are you being so formal? You can call him Oppa as well, right Oppa?"

Roseline finished her words and looked up at her brother for his approval who smiled before saying

"Of course but only if y/n has no problem"

Taehyung stated as he smiled towards y/n who smiled at him as well feeling comfortable under his gaze.

His eyes and smile reminded her of Roseline and she automatically felt secure around the older male

"Of course y/n has no problem opaa, right y/n?"

Roseline asked with her eye smile which made y/n nod and say

"Ani Oppa I have no problem"

MEANWHILE.......

Taehee and his both best friends named bong-soo and bong-na which was a twin brother-sister pair were planing something in the seven-star hotel room in which they were supposed to open taehee's birthday gifts.

All Three kids were deep in Their thoughts as if they were thinking about something very important.

"Taehee I am not getting any idea I don't know what to do"

Said bong-soo the twin brother and made a sad face making taehee do the same but both of them jumped on Their spots hearing a loud shout

"Yeah I got it , I got it, I am so intelligent"

Bong-na the twin sister screamed with happiness as she flipped her hair in a sassy way with her tiny hand making both the tiny males look at her.

"Taehee I got the perfect plan to make your appa and Bambi fall in love."

bong-na said and both the boys smiled before asking

"What is it bong-na?"

Both of them asked at the same time and finally, bong-na started explaining 'the plan'

"So the plan is, first bong-soo will go to taehyung uncle and will say that taehee got stuck in this room and when he will come into this room taehee will be outside and after uncle enters the room taehee will lock him in this room and then we will go to your Bambi and pour juice on her cloth and to clean that we will bring her to this room then we will lock both of them together and they will be in here together and they'll fall in love and will kiss just like in the k-drama my eomma was watching"

The little girl explained and clapped her hands together making the boys do the same.

"Okay so let's start with our first step"

Bong-na announced and three of them bumped their fists together before walking out of the room.

Three of them were excited and taehee was the most excited and happy one but little did they know that the plan made by their innocent minds were going to bring a whole storm in the upcoming hours.

*********

"Y/n-ah I wanted to ask that are you going to be busy tomorrow?"

Roseline asked as she handed y/n a glass of juice and took a wine glass for herself before excusing the waiter.

They were both sitting at a table and having some snacks together while the males were busy having a convo with some known people related to the business world only because taehyung had no relation with the mafia stuff. But still jungkook didn't forget to take small glances towards his wife.

And Roseline also had many businesses, clients, she could talk at the party but she decided to company y/n instead not wanting to make her feel left out even for a second.

"Aniyo uniee, I am not busy but why are you asking?"

Y/n answered including her question in that.

"Then let's go for shopping tomorrow hmm, how about it? We'll have a girls day out, do shopping, go movie and have lunch together, will you come with me"

Roseline said cheerily as she sipped on her wine glass.

"Okay uniee I will"

Y/n smiled as she agreed to Roseline's plan and started drinking her juice.

Both of them continued with their girly talks when the bong twins entered the party area and bong-soo walked straight towards taehyung who was busy talking to some man but he stopped talking when he felt a little tug on his pant.

"Bong-soo, what happened?"

He questioned and the little boy only gestured him to bend down and taehyung did after excusing the man he was talking to.

"Uncle, taehee got locked in the room where we were opening the gifts please come with me and open the door,I can't open that and taehee is crying inside"

The boy lied ever so effortlessly and made a sad pout like he was some pro actor and not some 7 years old kid.

And taehyung being the overprotective father he was didn't even question a second thing and right away walked towards the room bong-soo told him about.

He used to hate when Gia cried and now he hates when his son cries.

He marched towards the room with bong-soo following him from behind but soon he frowned when he saw the door of that certain room being already open.

"Taehee, baby are you inside, come here my boy appa is here don't cry----------"

Taehyung walked in as he called for his son but before he could complete his words he heard the door getting locked.

He turned around and quickly tried opening the door which obviously didn't open while taehee and bong-soo giggled and ran away to help bong-na in their second step of the plan.

*********

"Y/n-ahh do you like the food?"

Roseline asked as she watched y/n happily munching on the food.

"Yes uniee I love it"

Y/n answered taking another bite of the tasty thing she was having and Roseline cooed at her

"I am glad you do"

Roseline stated with a fond smile recalling how she called Mrs jeon to ask what y/n likes to eat and then included all the favourite things of y/n into taehees birthday menu.

She knew y/n enjoys nothing more than food at a party.

And she wanted the girl to enjoy and feel good especially after knowing about y/n's and her mother's relationship from Mrs jeon.

Roseline shared a very good relationship with Mrs jeon like a mother-daughter one so when Mrs jeon was upset after knowing about how y/n used to get treated by her own mother she couldn't hold herself but to share that with roseline.

Roseline smiled again as she diverted her gaze away from y/n to finally eat her own food.

They both were eating in peace and having small convo in between but then Roseline noticed bong-na,teehee and bong-soo giggling and marching near the table.

"Hey kiddos, are you all done opening all the gifts?"

Roseline asked when all three of them nodded before bong-na stared at the juice glass of y/n and softly elbowed taehee signalling that she was going to pull the stunt finally.

"Yes aunt we are done opening all most all the gifts"

Teehee lied and walked forward to crawl on Roseline's lap while y/n smiled looking at them but the next moment she gasped hearing her glass of juice falling on the ground and shattering into pieces making a loud thud as some juice was coating her dress.

"Bambi uniee I am sorry for ruining your dress"

Bong-na pouted acting sad making y/n's gaze shift on her who then right away cupped the little girl's cheeks before saying

"Hey baby It's fine, my dress isn't ruined, I'll wash it and it'll be fine, you don't have to be sorry"

Y/n cooed at the little girl thinking the poor girl is feeling bad.

"But y/n you have to wash the spot quickly where the juice fell or it will leave a stain, bong-na baby take y/n uniee to the room where you all kept the gifts okay, and show her the washroom also"

All three children squealed with happiness internally and taehee quickly jumped off roseline's lap and said.

"Okay we will show bambi the room, let's go Bambi"

He exclaimed with excitement and held her by her fingers and the bong siblings did the same with her other fingers and pulled her along with them to reach the room.

Y/n was getting pulled by those children without any words and Roseline giggled at the scene and signalled the clueless y/n to go along while a smiling jungkook also witnessed the scene.

But little did they know that another pair of evil eyes were also stuck on y/n and was already stripping her bare in their head.

********

"Thank you so much for opening this door hyung"

Taehyung exclaimed after walking out of the room which jimin just opened after he got a call from taehyung saying bong-soo the naughty kid aka taehee's best friend locked him inside.

"No need tae but I must say Nowadays kids are so smart"

Jimin said and laughed making taehyung scoff and mumble

"And naughty too"

And both of them walked back towards the area where the party was going on.

*******

"Bambi Uniee you go in okay we will wait for you here"

Bong-na said quickly with her cute voice before she giggled and bong-soo opened the room door and taehee pushed y/n into that before they quickly locked that back and ran away thinking their plan will be successful now.

Y/n pouted when the door got locked but then shrugged that off and turned around to look for the washroom.

Soon she found that and walked in to do her business not noticing the room door getting unlocked and an unfamiliar tall male walking inside with a wicked smirk on his lips.

"Wow These kids made my work 100 times easier, now I will finally get to test the jeon's hot meal"

The male in his late 20's muttered as he settled himself down on the bedroom couch and rubbed his manhood with disgusting thoughts roaming around his mind about the girl inside the washroom.

He was "LEE HANSANG" the oldest son of "LEE HANBIN" and the future heir of LEE group of industries and that's why he was invited to the party ,Lee company was taehyung's one of the most important business clients.

Hansang sprawled himself on the large couch as he waited for y/n to walk out and soon she did after finishing her business inside and right away walked towards the door in order to walk out of the room.

She didn't even notice him sitting on the couch.

She was about to grasp the door nob and twist that open but she gasped when a pair of arms surrounded her waist and pulled her into a chest.

The first thought that came into her mind was about jungkook but that vanished away soon and fear took over her when she smelled the unfamiliar Cologne and heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Jeon is one lucky bastard to get you under him every night"

Hansang husked near y/n's ear and her eyes widened.

She tried getting out of his hold but that bastard tightened his grip around her waist.

"Why are you struggling beautiful, stay still, let me feel your sexy curves, I swear you are looking like a whole meal in this red dress of yours, and damn your breasts are too inviting--making me wanna suck them--------ahhhhhh"

Hansang felt his dirty words getting into a pause as a painful grunt escaped his lips when y/n dug her nails into the skin of his arms making his grip to lose from her waist and she backed away from him.

She was almost shivering at that point and hansang held his arm which was slightly bleeding, he glared at her with angry eyes while y/n backed away more.

"Stop right there slut, how dare you hurt me"

He almost shouted when y/n opened the door and was about to run away but in a swift got pulled inside by hansang who then laughed like a maniac.

"You got sharp nails huh let's see how you use them on my back when I pound into you"

Hansang said as he dragged y/n towards the bed who started crying at that point.

"Wh-o are you? Leave me...Leave me? Why are you doing this? I don't even know you----"

She wailed trying her best to remove his grip from her wrist, she was having mixed feelings including fear, shock.

She was shocked because the man she didn't even know came out of nowhere and was attempting to r*pe her and fear because no girl would want to get touched or talked the way hansang was treating her.

"But I know you Princess,I know you from the day you got married to that bastard jeon jungkook and in every news and article your picture was published, you were looking damn stunning in that white wedding dress and I bet jeon must have had his lifes best fuck that night"

Y/n scrunched her face with disgust after hansng finished his words and his hand travelled to touch her waist in order to pull her closer but she didn't let that happen and putting all her strength she backed away and turned to run when he harshly grabbed her dress which made her fall on the floor.

Her front pressed on the floor and she wailed out loud feeling pain but hansang only laughed as he took off his blazer and started opening his shirt buttons.

Soon he tossed his shirt on the nearby couch and then leaned down.

His fingers came in contact with the zip of y/n's dress and he started pulling that down making her panic and cry more loudly.

She was trying to get away but he had his other hand pressed against the back of her neck making her face stay in contact with the cold ground.

"Le-ave me please--noo don't touch please"

She pleaded more and more but that evilness inside hansang ignored all.

He totally unzipped her dress and his fingers trailed inside to unclip her bra and that's when y/n totally lost her remaining calm

Every each of her body was shivering and she started moving her body more fastly to get away from his grip but hansang was physically stronger and he smirked before picking her up like a rag doll.

He placed her on the bed harshly and started undoing his belt.

"Cut this drama beautiful and just enjoy along with me"

Hansang scoffed before he uttered those words still doing the process of opening his belt when y/n sat up on the bed and backed away to the other corner of the bed.

"Ple-ase don't do th-is please, please, please"

She begged with her palms joint together but the maniac only laughed and walked over to the corner y/n was sitting after he was done with removing his pants.

"Come on princess time to undress, come here"

He commented and scooted near her only in his boxers.

"NOOOOO PLEASEEEE"

Y/n screamed when he touched her wrist and pulled her closer ready to grab her dress but then something clicked in her head.

She was still wearing her high pencil heels which had very sharp edges.

"The name is hansang princess, don't forget to scream it when I make you see starts"

He said and smirked ready to pull her dress away to reveal her chest but his actions stopped when y/n bent down more like she scooted near her right leg to pull out her heel and without wasting anymore seconds she stomped the pointy edge of the heel on hansangs head with all her strength.

For the first few seconds he didn't feel anything and was silent but then he started laughing and his grip tightened around her and y/n felt she can not do anything but with a thud he suddenly fell upon the mattress and blood started oozing out of his head.

"You bitch"

He managed to utter before lifelessly lying on the bed with his eyes wide open.

And for y/n, Everything stopped around her, she was totally silent but every inch of her body was shivering while she throw the heel away which had some bloodstains on its edge.

With a pale face and shivering body she managed to get off the bed while clutching on her dress upon her chest.

She right away walked near the door and with her shaky hand she managed to open that.

She was limping with bruises around her skin and was about to walk away but the person she saw after opening the door made her right away run into his arms and cry her heart out as her palms fisted upon his chest tightly.

*********

~JEON MANSION~

MR and MRS JEON were sitting at the dining table having their dinner.

The couple was chit-chatting about some things and was focused on the food until they heard the sound of jungkook's car and Mrs jeon slightly frowned before saying

"Y/n and kookie are back early, I thought the party was going to be over after 10"

She uttered before placing her chopsticks down and heard

"It's fine they must be tired so came back early"

Mr jeon said and looked up to face his wife but the next moment both of them had their faces turned towards the main door which opened quite loudly as if someone threatened the guards and the scene Mrs jeon witnessed made her gasp.

A furious jungkook walked in with y/n inside his arms who was shivering while clutching onto him for her dear life.

"Y/n-ah"

Mrs jeon wishperd out and ran towards her daughter-in-law and Mr jeon followed his wife.

Jungkook didn't spare even a glance to anyone and walked straight towards his bedroom when another car arrived at the mansion and soon roseline, jimin and taehyung also walked in.

Roseline was crying when jimin looked distressed and taehyung was the only one who bowed toward jungkook's parents.

Mrs jeon walked towards roseline and held her hands before asking

"Rosie, what is happening, why was y/n in that state? Rosie please tell me, is she okay?"

Mrs jeon asked the crying rosie who shook her head softly not being able to say anything and jimin held her by her shoulders.

Sudden siren of police started echoing around and all of them turned their gaze towards the main door from which the head officer of Seoul police walked in and with them walked in another man named "LEE HANBIN" the father of 'lee hansang'

"Sorry for the disturbance sir jeon but we have a complain against of your family members"

The officer said after respectfully bowing towards Mr jeon who walked towards the officer with a straight posture and asked.

"Who dared to file that so-called complaint against 'A jeon' officer"

Mr jeon questioned eyeing lee hanbin already guessing the answer but the next words he heard were totally unexpected and surprising.

"I DARED BECAUSE YOUR SLUT OF A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW KILLED MY SON, THAT SLUT KILLED MY SON AHHHHHHHHH-----"

A bullet pierced right throw lee hanbin's right arm and everyone flinched including the officers and Mr jeon.

"DARE TO UTTER ANOTHER WORD ABOUT MY WIFE AND I WILL FUKING SLICE YOUR TONGUE INTO PIECES YOU OLD BASTARD"

Jungkook shouted from the very first stair he was standing holding his golden coloured gun.

His eyes were blood red and his whole aura was screaming dominance.

With his clenched jaw and shirt sleeves rolled up he walked down the stairs scaring every person present there.

Lee hanbin was on the floor groaning with pain when jungkook walked near him and bend down before pointing the gun right under his throat.

"You should be grateful that your son died painlessly after he tried putting his filthy hands on my wife, you SHOULD BE FUKING GRATEFUL THAT HE IS NO MORE ALIVE OR I WOULD HAVE CHOPPED HIS SMALL D*ICK AND BODY INTO PIECES FOR TRYING TO FUKING R*PE MY WIFE"
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
867K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 49.2K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...