Unconditional love.. ( Chanba...

By Edwardwhittaker

Byun Baekhyun a orphan boy live with his only cousin Oh SeHun and his family who loved him dearly and protect... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Sorry
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
journey with EXO
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (M)
Baby Baekhyuniee's day
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Apology Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Characters

478 22 23
By Edwardwhittaker

Byun Baekhyun a 22 years old orphan boy who lives with his only cousin.
Most beautiful innocent and cute angel.

Park Chanyeol a 26 years old rich boy who is the CEO of Park Corporation.
Most Handsome and arrogant boy.
And have a girlfriend name Jassica.

Oh SeHun a 23 years old boy who is the cousin of Baekhyun and love him so much as his younger brother have relationship with LuHan.

LuHan Baekhyun's best friend and in a relationship with SeHun.

Kim Jongin ( Kai) is the best friend of SeHun and in a relationship with D.O
Love Baekhyun as his own brother.

Do khyung Soo (D.O) is the best friend of Baekhyun and LuHan and in a relationship with Kai.

Zhang Yixing (Lay) best friend with Chanyeol and always advice him like a big brother in a relationship with Suho.

Kim Jonmyeon (Suho) best friend with Chanyeol and always take care him like a mother in a relationship with Lay.

Wu Yi Fan ( Kris Wu) best friend with Chanyeol and treat him like a younger brother relationship with tao.

Hyung ZTao relationship with Kris and youngest in the group and best friend of Suho.

Kim Jongdae ( Chen) best friend of Chanyeol and prankster of the group and relationship with xiumin.

Kim Minsuk (Xiumin) elder one in the group and relationship with Chen and best friend of Suho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
5.7K 115 17
COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary everything on him change. Byun Baekhyun...
627 27 4
Byun Baekhyun is a loyal lover, always be there for the ignorant Park Chanyeol during his ups and downs,highs and lows,rises and falls although Park...
21.9K 947 42
Park Chanyeol. The new owner of Park Enterprise and successful businessman. Has a reputation of being somewhat of a player until, that is, he meets...