Chapter 9

At morning Chanyeol is ready for office and come down into the kitchen and greet his parents and start eating his breakfast...

Mrs Park: Son where are you going this early morning? today is Sunday and I think you forget that your future fiance and your in-laws are coming today..
Mr Park: darling don't tease him now by the way Chanyeol where are you going?
Chan:Dad today I am having a meeting with our special clients that are coming from London. They want to have a meeting at Sunday and I will also do some paperwork which was I not done last night bcz I was feeling tired..
Mr Park: okay son..
Mrs Park: chan plz come early today okay.
Chan: yes mom I will good bye.
Mr and Mrs Park: Good bye son take care and come at time.

Chan kissed him mom's cheek and go to his office. He reached his office building and go inside the lift and press the 36 floor number where is his office. when he come inside his office he see Jassica was sitting on the sofa in his office he got very angry . He thought what is she doing here? what she want now?
He come close to her. He was staring at her with anger he asked her.
Ms Kim what are you doing in my office didn't I clear everything to you that night. Are you so naive? What do you want now? Just leave before I cross my limit and forget that you are a woman you understand. Mis Kim..

I said that you are fired. I don't wanna see your face. get out from my office by yourself right now otherwise I will call the security and threw you out from this building.
Jassica was standing still and crying with crocodile tears plz Chanyeol listen to me plz I am sorry plz Chanyeol I will never do that again chan plz I love you plz..
Chan was chuckling with disscust and said' Love' you love me right. Jassica you even know the meaning of love.
Don't say this word with your filthy mouth it gives me cringe feeling.
You know what, I am a trophy for people like you which you want to have.
I am a bank for you to fulfill your desire. I was not a lover for you but a lottery ticket. You know what, Jassica I never ever touched another person or nor I allowed to touch anyone myself except you but what you did? you sleep with other behind my back.
This is your love hmm tell me.. Chanyeol was shouting at her.
Jassica: Chanyeol plz listen plz I love you plz give me a chance.
Chan: give you a chance no way I will never. I will never ever touch a person who touched by others.
Jassica: chan you know what, it's all your fault you never give me what I want. So I take it from others you never fulfill my needs
Chan: so you only want to have sex with me hmm. Are you a whore? Tell me are u a bitch in heat who want someone to fuck you.
Jassica cut this show and leave me and my life alone. I want to start my life with someone pure diamond not a rock like you. I am going to marry. I know your cry is fake as like your love. So get out from my office and never ever come back.

Jassica left his office and he take a sigh and call Mr Lee his manager.

Mr Lee: Mr park can I come in.
Chan: yes you can. Sit Mr Lee I wanna talk to you.
Mr Lee: yes sir.
Chan: I want a new P.A plz hire someone who is capable for this job.
Mr Lee: okay sir
Chan: and he will be a man not a woman okay and done this work in a week. One more thing you are coming with me in a meeting .
Mr Lee : yes sir

At OH's

Mrs OH:Sehun get up now breakfast is ready it will be cool. My God this kid always never listen to me. Baekhyuniee my baby get up..
Baek: hmmm mommy I am sleepy give me 10 minutes more.
Baekhyun give his mom a beautiful pouty look.
Mrs OH: owww my baby is so cute while sleeping but baby if you not get up who will eat strawberry pancakes then hmmm.
Baek: ok I am up I will eat  my strawberry pancakes.
Mrs OH: that's my princess 😘

Sehun get up after 2 hours and come in kitchen good morning baekiee boo. Where is mom and dad.
Baek: hyung you are up dad have a meeting he go to his office and mommy go for a shopping for tonight's dinner.
Sehun: okay someone is so excited for tonight's dinner 🤣 okay what time is it?
Baek: hyung 12pm. Go eat your breakfast and then we will do something ok.
Sehun: ok. Want to watch a movie??
Beak : yeah okay now hurry up then we will.

After sehun eat his late breakfast he come in the T.V lounge and ask Baekhyun what you want to watch
1: A romantic movie.
2: A comedy movie.
3: A fantasy movie.
4: A action movie.
5: A horror movie.
Baek : hyung let's watch action movie. I want to watch all parts of Avengers.
Sehun: okay baby but I want to watch the Nun.
Baek: noway hyung no horror movie I can't sleep tonight then.

They watched so many movies and now they watch the Nun when Mrs OH come back home and see that the living room is so dirty. Popcorn and chips crumbs are everywhere.
She sought sehun Baekhyun clean this garbage right now otherwise no pocket money for 2 weeks

Sebaek: okay mom sorry we clean this room.After cleaning the living room they eat their lunch.

Mrs OH: Sehun and Baekiee I bought a outfit for both of you.
Sehun: for what mom we are going on dinner at their house not on a party.
Mrs OH: you want a punishment sehun if you wear your ripped jean then I will beat you so bad that your next generation will feel this pain
Baekhyun was laughing so badly oo my God my tummy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sehun: shut up baekiee.
Baek: yeah, what I say? You are so mean hyung oh look daddy is come.
Daddy I miss you
Mr OH: haha my princess I miss you too.
Baek: daddy hyung is mean with me I was just laughing and he scold me
Mr OH: Sehun why you scold my princess.
Sehun: Dad he was laughing on me when mom scolding me😒
Mrs OH: okay now hurry up and go get ready quickly we are going to be late..
All: okay boss☺️

Hello lovelies enjoy this chapter and plz comment if you like...
Stay safe ❤️❤️🥰🥰😍